Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

BBNaija: Angel Awotarigha Scratches His Ass And Smells It (Video) - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Angel Awotarigha Scratches His Ass And Smells It (Video) (51214 Views)

BBNaija: Angel's Parents Reconcile & Unite To Support Her At The Finale / #bbnaija - Angel Opens Her Private Part In Front Of Whitemoney And Queen / Angel Awotarigha: Meet BBNaija Housemate 2018. 8 Things To Know About Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Angel Awotarigha Scratches His Ass And Smells It (Video) by brightalo17: 2:03pm On Feb 04, 2018
Daeylar:
More bans coming for some people (anti bbn babies) cheesy grin
But in all honesty,
The fact that someone scratched his ass shouldn't really make FP. sad
Bring better BBN topics.
Name one single or positive thing about the BBN. Thank you.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Angel Awotarigha Scratches His Ass And Smells It (Video) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 04, 2018
Somebodydaddy01:

No ooo na jega go mark am
kai Dat man still dey?
Re: BBNaija: Angel Awotarigha Scratches His Ass And Smells It (Video) by Daeylar(f): 2:04pm On Feb 04, 2018
brightalo17:
Name one single or positive thing about the BBN. Thank you.

Why are you asking me to name one single or positive thing about bbn?
Re: BBNaija: Angel Awotarigha Scratches His Ass And Smells It (Video) by NwaAmaikpu: 2:05pm On Feb 04, 2018
profjustine458:
Abeg which Tv station go show am.....NTA or channels tv?
BBN

Biaflan Bloadcasting Network

I am a member of the National Association of Nairaland Derailers (NAND).
In the midst of persecution as seen below, we will still be waxing strong.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Angel Awotarigha Scratches His Ass And Smells It (Video) by brightalo17: 2:06pm On Feb 04, 2018
Daeylar:

Why are you asking me to name one single or positive thing about bbn?

Because you want them to bring it to FP , when it is certain that there is nothing worth bringing here .
Re: BBNaija: Angel Awotarigha Scratches His Ass And Smells It (Video) by Ifeanyi4491(m): 2:08pm On Feb 04, 2018
NwaAmaikpu:
Who is watching WWE tonight?
Na which club dey fight

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Angel Awotarigha Scratches His Ass And Smells It (Video) by brightalo17: 2:09pm On Feb 04, 2018
tianshie:
Make Arsenal try buy Kanu na. The thing tire me.
Buhari is blocking the move.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Angel Awotarigha Scratches His Ass And Smells It (Video) by brightalo17: 2:11pm On Feb 04, 2018
Ifeanyi4491:
Na which club dey fight
Ifeanyi uba fc vs Nairaland BBN fc

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Angel Awotarigha Scratches His Ass And Smells It (Video) by Daeylar(f): 2:12pm On Feb 04, 2018
brightalo17:
Because you want them to bring it to FP , when it is certain that there is nothing worth bringing here .

My point is that all of you are being childish, silly and ridiculously self centered derailing threads like babies throwing tantrums just because you don't like a topic and you feel there is nothing there.

What will it take you to ignore bbn?
Is it by force to open a topic?
Why can't you ignore it?

Answer these questions,

And that give me that bullshit of distracting nonsense, because I don't see how bbn distracts anyone,

I don't see you guys derail useless threads like that maheeda toilet selfie thread which I know is useless.

It's a thread of a show that some enjoy that you want to derail because your selfish selves don't like it.
Re: BBNaija: Angel Awotarigha Scratches His Ass And Smells It (Video) by NwaAmaikpu: 2:14pm On Feb 04, 2018
Ifeanyi4491:
Na which club dey fight
Royal rumble.
26 clubs in all including
Roman Reigns
Batista
Randy Orton
Triple H
Edge
Brock Lesnar

and a whole lot of other wrestballers.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Angel Awotarigha Scratches His Ass And Smells It (Video) by Ifeanyi4491(m): 2:15pm On Feb 04, 2018
brightalo17:
Ifeanyi uba fc vs Nairaland BBN fc
wow arsene wenger may debut tonight

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Angel Awotarigha Scratches His Ass And Smells It (Video) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 04, 2018
Won ticket

Re: BBNaija: Angel Awotarigha Scratches His Ass And Smells It (Video) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 04, 2018
abeg, if I mix Pepsi with coke will it become McDowell,

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Angel Awotarigha Scratches His Ass And Smells It (Video) by brightalo17: 2:17pm On Feb 04, 2018
Daeylar:

My point is that all of you are being childish, silly and ridiculously self centered derailing threads like babies throwing tantrums just because you don't like a topic and you feel there is nothing there.

Why can't you ignore it?

Answer these questions,

And that give me that bullshit of distracting nonsense, because I don't see how bbn distracts anyone,

I don't see you guys derail useless threads like that maheeda toilet selfie thread which I know is useless.

It's a thread of a show that some enjoy that you want to derail because your selfish selves don't like it.

Mtchewww.

Oga you can rant as you like..... I chose to comment on whatever I want to since it is my data and my laptop or phone. So deal with that.

I'm still waiting for that positive thing about BBN. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Angel Awotarigha Scratches His Ass And Smells It (Video) by Somebodydaddy01: 2:17pm On Feb 04, 2018
Ifeanyi4491:
Na which club dey fight

Manchester and man city
Re: BBNaija: Angel Awotarigha Scratches His Ass And Smells It (Video) by 3RNEST(m): 2:17pm On Feb 04, 2018
Bloggers na was 4 una person crash and smell he own yanch una don drink panadol for he head... undecided
Re: BBNaija: Angel Awotarigha Scratches His Ass And Smells It (Video) by brightalo17: 2:18pm On Feb 04, 2018
Ifeanyi4491:
wow arsene wenger may debut tonight
He get 2 months injury .
Re: BBNaija: Angel Awotarigha Scratches His Ass And Smells It (Video) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 04, 2018
Next slip loading... Waiting for my account to be credited..

Make sure you are on this one. Good luck.

Modified*

Hope you were on it...
Am cashing out 61k
Staked 10k on Monaco vs lyon straight draw. @3.60

See you next time. Bye for now.

Re: BBNaija: Angel Awotarigha Scratches His Ass And Smells It (Video) by Ifeanyi4491(m): 2:22pm On Feb 04, 2018
NwaAmaikpu:

Royal rumble.
26 clubs in all including
Roman Reigns
Batista
Randy Orton
Triple H
Edge
Brock Lesnar

and a whole lot of other wrestballers.

How far about kane after been crashed by braun.

John cena vs finn balor who later won.

Asuka defeat banks, can she defeat charlote.

whats is wrong with roman reign, the miz defeated him twice in int championship.

Anyone challeging undertaker in wrestlemania.
Re: BBNaija: Angel Awotarigha Scratches His Ass And Smells It (Video) by Daeylar(f): 2:23pm On Feb 04, 2018
brightalo17:

Oga you can rant as you like..... I chose to comment on whatever I want to since it is my data and my laptop or phone. So deal with that.

I'm still waiting for that positive thing about BBN. Thank you.

Deal with what? What's my business with you and what you do with your life?
Why do I care?

I'm waiting for the day people like you will grow up and realise that nairaland does not revolve around you and your likes and dislikes,
I'm waiting for the day you guys will be mature enough to ignore topics you claim not to like.
Re: BBNaija: Angel Awotarigha Scratches His Ass And Smells It (Video) by Ifeanyi4491(m): 2:25pm On Feb 04, 2018
Somebodydaddy01:

Manchester and man city
which staduim santiago bearnabeau or Allianz Arena or Camp Nou

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Angel Awotarigha Scratches His Ass And Smells It (Video) by brightalo17: 2:25pm On Feb 04, 2018
Daeylar:

Why can't you ignore it?

Answer these questions,

Mtchewww.

I read this again and I started laughing HAHAHAHAHAHA. imagine how you took your time vibrating and ranting this hot Sunday Afternoon.?

So what I comments here on NL is now affecting your Tv from watching your favorite BBN ?smh

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Angel Awotarigha Scratches His Ass And Smells It (Video) by Ifeanyi4491(m): 2:26pm On Feb 04, 2018
brightalo17:
He get 2 months injury .
who injured him could it be braun strowman abi suarez
Re: BBNaija: Angel Awotarigha Scratches His Ass And Smells It (Video) by NwaAmaikpu: 2:26pm On Feb 04, 2018
Ifeanyi4491:
How far about kane after been crashed by braun.

John cena vs finn balor who later won.

Asuka defeat banks, can she defeat charlote.

whats is wrong with roman reign, the miz defeated him twice in int championship.

Anyone challeging undertaker in wrestlemania.
Shey Roman Reigns defeated him last year.

I hope we are not derailing the thread, at least we ain't talking football.
Re: BBNaija: Angel Awotarigha Scratches His Ass And Smells It (Video) by Etuagievin(m): 2:27pm On Feb 04, 2018
Hope nija will win CHAN trophy today
Re: BBNaija: Angel Awotarigha Scratches His Ass And Smells It (Video) by brightalo17: 2:29pm On Feb 04, 2018
Daeylar:

Why do I care?

I'm waiting for the day people like you will grow up and realise that nairaland does not revolve around you and your likes and dislikes,
I'm waiting for the day you guys will be mature enough to ignore topics you claim not to like.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA are you a comedian ? send me your old comedy clips.

Nothing concern you with me yet you want me to grow up , what a way to be stand up comedian.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Angel Awotarigha Scratches His Ass And Smells It (Video) by austinfab14(m): 2:31pm On Feb 04, 2018
I just pray that Nigeria will bring this cup home today
Re: BBNaija: Angel Awotarigha Scratches His Ass And Smells It (Video) by brightalo17: 2:31pm On Feb 04, 2018
Ifeanyi4491:
who injured him could it be braun strowman abi suarez
See the person that injured him. Daeylar , she said wenger is derailing her BBN charger. grin
Re: BBNaija: Angel Awotarigha Scratches His Ass And Smells It (Video) by NwaAmaikpu: 2:37pm On Feb 04, 2018
Daeylar:

Why do I care?

We are waiting for the day you will have sense and mind your fvcking bizness. We were jejely discussing on the subject matter and you decided to derail.
You think we are afraid of this below:

Re: BBNaija: Angel Awotarigha Scratches His Ass And Smells It (Video) by Ifeanyi4491(m): 2:38pm On Feb 04, 2018
brightalo17:
See the person that injured him. Daeylar , she said wenger is derailing her BBN charger. grin
Daeylar Nawa 4 u
Re: BBNaija: Angel Awotarigha Scratches His Ass And Smells It (Video) by perdollar(m): 2:38pm On Feb 04, 2018
I no blame am na antonio conte i blame
Re: BBNaija: Angel Awotarigha Scratches His Ass And Smells It (Video) by Daeylar(f): 2:38pm On Feb 04, 2018
brightalo17:
See the person that injured him., she said wenger is derailing her BBN charger. grin

With just 3 comments I made to you, You have become obsessed with me, how pathetic grin
Stupidly giving me such a useless mentioñ
Why are you trying to drag me into your useless discussions?
Why are you giving me mentioñs?
Just tell me why?

I wasn't wrong when I said the people derailing big brother threads are silly and immature babies

You just proved me right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / BBAfrica Housemates Betty & Bolt Kiss In Bed (Photos) / Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.