Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

BBNaija: Angel Awotarigha Scratches His Ass And Smells It (Video) - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Angel Awotarigha Scratches His Ass And Smells It (Video) (51215 Views)

BBNaija: Angel's Parents Reconcile & Unite To Support Her At The Finale / #bbnaija - Angel Opens Her Private Part In Front Of Whitemoney And Queen / Angel Awotarigha: Meet BBNaija Housemate 2018. 8 Things To Know About Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Angel Awotarigha Scratches His Ass And Smells It (Video) by Somebodydaddy01: 2:38pm On Feb 04, 2018
Ifeanyi4491:
which staduim santiago bearnabeau or Allianz Arena or Camp Nou

Maracana
Re: BBNaija: Angel Awotarigha Scratches His Ass And Smells It (Video) by perdollar(m): 2:43pm On Feb 04, 2018
Daeylar:

With just 2 comments I made to you, You have become obsessed with me, how pathetic grin
Stupidly giving me such a useless mentioñ
Why are you trying to drag me into your useless discussions?
Why are you giving me mentioñs?
Just tell me why?

I wasn't wrong when I said the people derailing big brother threads are silly and immature babies

You just proved me right.
na ds type of bae i dey like
Re: BBNaija: Angel Awotarigha Scratches His Ass And Smells It (Video) by oblaak(m): 2:44pm On Feb 04, 2018
ladyF:
*covers nose

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin
It's lady Bleep again
Re: BBNaija: Angel Awotarigha Scratches His Ass And Smells It (Video) by Warripikin08(m): 2:45pm On Feb 04, 2018
calliope:

I nor sure oo, it's depends sha, dem fit show for super sport 3 or 4, but them dey hard to get. Which team you wan root for?
I nor know self oo
Re: BBNaija: Angel Awotarigha Scratches His Ass And Smells It (Video) by brightalo17: 2:46pm On Feb 04, 2018
Daeylar:

With just 2 comments I made to you, You have become obsessed with me, how pathetic grin
Just tell me why?

I wasn't wrong when I said the people derailing big brother threads are silly and immature babies

Comedian , it was a boring Sunday and you're entertaining me with your vibrations rants, I'm just pressing you like tv remote knowing fully well you'll give different comedy channels. why won't I then be obsessed with you Mr Comdian ? I am obsessed with you deal with that.

You wanted the reason , and I have given you the reason.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Angel Awotarigha Scratches His Ass And Smells It (Video) by brightalo17: 2:47pm On Feb 04, 2018
Ifeanyi4491:
Daeylar Nawa 4 u
Na bad player .
Re: BBNaija: Angel Awotarigha Scratches His Ass And Smells It (Video) by Diso60090(m): 2:49pm On Feb 04, 2018
adrian3000:
What time is Liverpool vs kano pillars game? sad

Last week on the 5th of January
Re: BBNaija: Angel Awotarigha Scratches His Ass And Smells It (Video) by brightalo17: 2:50pm On Feb 04, 2018
Daeylar:

With just 3 comments I made to you, You have become obsessed with me, how pathetic grin
Just tell me why?

So Na 3 comments you dey call just? tell me how many you for make before one can become obsessed with you ? Thank you.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Angel Awotarigha Scratches His Ass And Smells It (Video) by NwaAmaikpu: 2:52pm On Feb 04, 2018
brightalo17:

Comedian , it was a boring Sunday and you're entertaining me with your vibrations rants, I'm just pressing you like tv remote knowing fully well you'll give different comedy channels. why won't I then be obsessed with you Mr Comdian ? I am obsessed with you deal with that.

You be MVP!

But you should know that you have started derailing this beautiful football thread with her.
When is Chelsea PSG match? Will Taye Taiwo feature in the match?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Angel Awotarigha Scratches His Ass And Smells It (Video) by Daeylar(f): 2:59pm On Feb 04, 2018
brightalo17:

Awwww, how weird,
Obsessed and proud.
Obsessed with a moniker on an anonymous forum just after 3 comments,
It's truly sad, and seriously messed up

brightalo17:

So Na 3 comments you dey call just? tell me how many you for make before one can become obsessed with you ? Thank you.

Is this your defence?
Pitiable
Hope you know obsessing over a human being is not healthy behaviour, much less a moniker on an anonymous forum.
Like I said, seriously messed up.
Re: BBNaija: Angel Awotarigha Scratches His Ass And Smells It (Video) by brightalo17: 3:01pm On Feb 04, 2018
NwaAmaikpu:

You be MVP!

But you should know that you have started derailing this beautiful football thread with her.
When is Chelsea PSG match? Will Taye Taiwo feature in the match?

Mourinho injured Taye Taiwo in there last match and he will be out till June.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Angel Awotarigha Scratches His Ass And Smells It (Video) by brightalo17: 3:06pm On Feb 04, 2018
Daeylar:

Awwww, how weird,
Obsessed and proud.
Obsessed with a moniker on an anonymous forum just after 3 comments,
It's truly sad, and seriously messed up

Is this your defence?
Pitiable cry
Like I said, seriously messed up.

Awwww, how weird....... I CONCUR

Obsessed with a moniker on an anonymous forum just after 3 comments, I CONCUR

It's truly sad, and seriously messed up......NA UR SAD AND MESSED ? yet I CONCUR

Who Arsenal dey play next will bonfre jo play?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Angel Awotarigha Scratches His Ass And Smells It (Video) by NwaAmaikpu: 3:10pm On Feb 04, 2018
brightalo17:

Mourinho injured Taye Taiwo in there last match and he will be out till June.
Mourinho that is a goalkeeper? How is that even possible?
Someone told me the reason he won't be playing is that he used the F word on Pep Guardiola right after the referee (Pep) cautioned him.
Re: BBNaija: Angel Awotarigha Scratches His Ass And Smells It (Video) by dollyptosh(m): 3:14pm On Feb 04, 2018
Elzends:
undecidedbbn is a ZIDANE crappy show OUT

See sense cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Angel Awotarigha Scratches His Ass And Smells It (Video) by brightalo17: 3:15pm On Feb 04, 2018
NwaAmaikpu:

Mourinho that is a goalkeeper? How is that even possible?
Someone told me the reason he won't be playing is that he used the F word on Pep Guardiola right after the referee (Pep) cautioned him.

No believe that lies of F going around because na haters like this Daeylar dey spreed such lies.

anyway Enyimba must carry the Laliga this season . you wan bet?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Angel Awotarigha Scratches His Ass And Smells It (Video) by NwaAmaikpu: 3:23pm On Feb 04, 2018
brightalo17:

No believe that lies of F going around because na haters like this Daeylar dey spreed such lies.

anyway Enyimba must carry the Laliga this season . you wan bet?

For where? When Wiki tourists dey, u dey mention Enyimba

This is how it's gonna pan out;
Wiki Tourists -- first position
MFM United -- second position

Then your Enyimba will slug it out with Real Madrid and Barcelona on third position
Re: BBNaija: Angel Awotarigha Scratches His Ass And Smells It (Video) by Zinnywise(f): 3:24pm On Feb 04, 2018
What is my business..... cool cool
Re: BBNaija: Angel Awotarigha Scratches His Ass And Smells It (Video) by brightalo17: 3:26pm On Feb 04, 2018
NwaAmaikpu:

For where? When Wiki tourists dey, u dey mention Enyimba

This is how it's gonna pan out;
Wiki Tourists -- first position
MFM United -- second position

Then your Enyimba will slug it out with Real Madrid and Barcelona on third position

wiki wey dey EPL they come carry laliga or mfm wey dey ligue 1 .. you know nothing about wrestling .
Re: BBNaija: Angel Awotarigha Scratches His Ass And Smells It (Video) by NwaAmaikpu: 3:33pm On Feb 04, 2018
brightalo17:

wiki wey dey EPL they come carry laliga or mfm wey dey ligue 1 .. you know nothing about wrestling .
Chai grin
Why are u like this?
Re: BBNaija: Angel Awotarigha Scratches His Ass And Smells It (Video) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 04, 2018
adrian3000:
What time is Liverpool vs kano pillars game? sad
5:30pm
Re: BBNaija: Angel Awotarigha Scratches His Ass And Smells It (Video) by sekem: 3:43pm On Feb 04, 2018
Now oga Seun you sef reason am na

Of what importance to so many people visiting your site is the fact that someone scratches his _arse and smells it?

Is it not only useless and hopeless people that will be interested in such a stupid and degrading piece of information, if I should call it that?

Tufiakwa

This is the height of all decadence, I swear cry cry cry
Re: BBNaija: Angel Awotarigha Scratches His Ass And Smells It (Video) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 04, 2018
can i buy sex doll here?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Angel Awotarigha Scratches His Ass And Smells It (Video) by NwaAmaikpu: 3:54pm On Feb 04, 2018
gypsey:
can i buy sex doll here?
Not here, go to Aba, Ariaria market to be precise.
Options plenty, from the ones with bowlegs, to the ones with tribal marks and stretch marks.
Even the ones wey get body odour dey.

Meanwhile, how that Warri Wolves vs Leicester City Europa Cup finals go be?

I want to stake 100k on over 2.5 goals, how u see am?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Angel Awotarigha Scratches His Ass And Smells It (Video) by SmellingAnus(m): 3:59pm On Feb 04, 2018
Smellinganus grin
Re: BBNaija: Angel Awotarigha Scratches His Ass And Smells It (Video) by SmellingAnus(m): 3:59pm On Feb 04, 2018
ladyF:
*covers nose

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin
why will you cover your nose undecided
Re: BBNaija: Angel Awotarigha Scratches His Ass And Smells It (Video) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 04, 2018
NwaAmaikpu:

Not here, go to Aba, Ariaria market to be precise.
Options plenty, from the ones with bowlegs, to the ones with tribal marks and stretch marks.
Even the ones wey get body odour dey.

Meanwhile, how that Warri Wolves vs Leicester City Europa Cup finals go be?

I want to stake 100k on over 2.5 goals, how u see am?
grin grin grin Danke!
Re: BBNaija: Angel Awotarigha Scratches His Ass And Smells It (Video) by ladygudhead(f): 4:52pm On Feb 04, 2018
maybe he wants to know if his butt smells differently inside BBN. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / BBAfrica Housemates Betty & Bolt Kiss In Bed (Photos) / Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.