Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

BBNaija: Angel Awotarigha Scratches His Ass And Smells It (Video) - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Angel Awotarigha Scratches His Ass And Smells It (Video) (51217 Views)

BBNaija: Angel's Parents Reconcile & Unite To Support Her At The Finale / #bbnaija - Angel Opens Her Private Part In Front Of Whitemoney And Queen / Angel Awotarigha: Meet BBNaija Housemate 2018. 8 Things To Know About Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Angel Awotarigha Scratches His Ass And Smells It (Video) by knick(m): 5:26pm On Feb 04, 2018
FUNKE!!!

Re: BBNaija: Angel Awotarigha Scratches His Ass And Smells It (Video) by uvalued(m): 5:38pm On Feb 04, 2018
Sad lost 9 out of ten ticket...any way tomoroww name day...ba3 low
Re: BBNaija: Angel Awotarigha Scratches His Ass And Smells It (Video) by teamderailers: 6:28pm On Feb 04, 2018
it is like these mods don't know i have school email address

Re: BBNaija: Angel Awotarigha Scratches His Ass And Smells It (Video) by bizhop01: 6:40pm On Feb 04, 2018
Smelling backside undecided
Re: BBNaija: Angel Awotarigha Scratches His Ass And Smells It (Video) by nathanccr(m): 7:13pm On Feb 04, 2018
ladygudhead:
maybe he wants to know if his butt smells differently inside BBN. grin
Nahhh, na bad habit and he's addicted to it. Was not conscious he's on LIVE Tv cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Angel Awotarigha Scratches His Ass And Smells It (Video) by ladygudhead(f): 7:19pm On Feb 04, 2018
nathanccr:

Nahhh, na bad habit and he's addicted to it. Was not conscious he's on LIVE Tv cheesy
lol yeah it may.some of us have our own certain bad habit sha.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Angel Awotarigha Scratches His Ass And Smells It (Video) by talk2emma: 9:34pm On Feb 04, 2018
Nobody should read my comment please
Re: BBNaija: Angel Awotarigha Scratches His Ass And Smells It (Video) by teenuel: 8:21am On Feb 05, 2018
What a habit, even in deep sleep.....
Re: BBNaija: Angel Awotarigha Scratches His Ass And Smells It (Video) by Nobody: 8:40am On May 31, 2019
I want to learn this kind of shot! Teach me. sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / BBAfrica Housemates Betty & Bolt Kiss In Bed (Photos) / Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.