Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Nigerian Banks Woo Arrested Doctor Turned Hacker - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Banks Woo Arrested Doctor Turned Hacker (1296 Views)

Passengers Strangle Lagos Doctor-Turned Uber Driver, Steal Car / The Arrest Of Hacker, Doctor Michael Williams: Nigerians React / Medical Doctor Turned Cyber Hacker Defrauds Car Dealer Of N28m (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Banks Woo Arrested Doctor Turned Hacker by arinze198(m): 4:05pm On May 24, 2018
The police may have softened their tough stance on Dr. William Michael, the Nigerian medical doctor turned world class hacker, following the moves by some commercial banks to engage him for online banking security services for their businesses.

P.M.EXPRESS exclusively gathered that Dr. Michael who claimed that he had the capacity to pull out N1bn within 67 minutes from any bank in Nigeria without the banks knowing, had attracted immediate reactions over his claims.

He had carpeted the banks security systems in Nigeria saying that they were porous and it was very easy to hack into any bank account and pull out any amount, send alert from the bank internet system to defraud customers. These claims were said to have got the attention of many banks who knew he was right in his claims. They therefore became interested in order to solve the problem of fraud experienced in the banking systems in Nigeria.

Read the full story: http://pmexpressng.com/nigerian-banks-woo-arrested-doctor-turned-hacker/

Re: Nigerian Banks Woo Arrested Doctor Turned Hacker by blessingsonflee(f): 4:37pm On May 24, 2018
If na for U.S.A or any other country dem for don give this guy better job for C.I.A cry
Re: Nigerian Banks Woo Arrested Doctor Turned Hacker by okachie1(m): 10:01pm On May 24, 2018
The guy shld shut d f.v.c.k up! He doesn't know sh.i.t about hacking. Black hat hackers that behaves like spirits...he sings more like an oak tree full of birds than a real hacker would!! He's a wannabe not the real deal! Ask the Vietnamese,Russians, and Indians they will tell u!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Banks Woo Arrested Doctor Turned Hacker by Godisgud86: 10:34pm On May 24, 2018
okachie1:
The guy shld shut d f.v.c.k up! He doesn't know sh.i.t about hacking. Black hat hackers that behaves like spirits...he sings more like an oak tree full of birds than a real hacker would!! He's a wannabe not the real deal! Ask the Vietnamese,Russians, and Indians they will tell u!!

I said it he's not a real hacker, when he mentioned http tunnel and cyber ghost 12 which are just normal Vpn, I knew he knows nothing about hacking. I believe he just worker, not the real hacker.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Banks Woo Arrested Doctor Turned Hacker by arinze198(m): 11:12pm On May 24, 2018
The police boss may have shielded him from dropping all the details publicly to avoid giving others tips.
Godisgud86:

I said it he's not a real hacker, when he mentioned http tunnel and cyber ghost 12 which are just normal Vpn, I knew he knows nothing about hacking. I believe he just worker, not the real hacker.
Re: Nigerian Banks Woo Arrested Doctor Turned Hacker by Yusuf1988(m): 11:17pm On May 24, 2018
All these small Cyprus boys that can't even hack gotv or mtn to gift themselves data's will be claiming hackers,if you can hack,why not hack one politician's account and pay for your ride,rather than using spam alert SMS that even illiterate igarra boys use to scam people on bvn scams.the guy was only trying to outsmart the car dealer,he ain't know shit about hacking,no one in Nigeria does.
Re: Nigerian Banks Woo Arrested Doctor Turned Hacker by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 2:23am On May 25, 2018
Yusuf1988:
All these small Cyprus boys that can't even hack gotv or mtn to gift themselves data's will be claiming hackers,if you can hack,why not hack one politician's account and pay for your ride,rather than using spam alert SMS that even illiterate igarra boys use to scam people on bvn scams.the guy was only trying to outsmart the car dealer,he ain't know shit about hacking,no one in Nigeria does.

Are you really sure of that ?
Re: Nigerian Banks Woo Arrested Doctor Turned Hacker by Yusuf1988(m): 11:03am On May 25, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

Are you really sure of that ?
positive
Re: Nigerian Banks Woo Arrested Doctor Turned Hacker by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:47am On May 25, 2018
Yusuf1988:
positive

So you know what all Nigerian hackers are doing in the privacy of their homes right ?
Even Microsoft and Dell security disagree with you.
Re: Nigerian Banks Woo Arrested Doctor Turned Hacker by Yusuf1988(m): 1:08pm On May 25, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

So you know what all Nigerian hackers are doing in the privacy of their homes right ?
Even Microsoft and Dell security disagree with you.
name one thing that has been hacked in Nigeria apart from modem, android phone imei change and prepaid meter.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Banks Woo Arrested Doctor Turned Hacker by cassidy1996(m): 3:22pm On May 25, 2018
Yusuf1988:
seems you read my mind, you have said it all....
Re: Nigerian Banks Woo Arrested Doctor Turned Hacker by cassidy1996(m): 3:23pm On May 25, 2018
Yusuf1988:
name one thing that has been hacked in Nigeria apart from modem, android phone imei change and prepaid meter.
tell them....
Re: Nigerian Banks Woo Arrested Doctor Turned Hacker by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 25, 2018
And the winner is......

Godisgud1986

Dropping facts since Sango played with thunder

(1) (Reply)

Prisoners Who Escaped And Were Never Found / Nigerian fraudster, Otunba Cash arrested in Turkey (video) / Please Help Me Look Into This Matter. It's Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.