Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,770 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? (56075 Views)

Is It True The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Was Sex? (Photo) / Truly, The Forbidden Fruit Is Sex! / One Question You Must Ask Yourself Before You Eat The Forbidden Fruit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by butterflyl1on: 12:33pm On Feb 05, 2018
Dalaman here is a comment from one of those in the comment section.

This story is amazing ... and true !
ByA customeron June 7, 2000
Little Tyke was truly as gentle as a house kitten. As a boy I knew Georges and Margaret Westbeau and Little Tyke. Not once did Tyke ever display the negative tendencies we expect from a wild animal. She was raised as a member of the Westbeau family, would eat out of your hand, kiss you on the cheek and rub against you for attention. Raised in an atmosphere of love, she returned love to those around her. I have given dozens of copies of Little Tyke as gifts since it's first publication in the 50's, and will continue to do so. Little Tyke definatly understood humans. Her story will change the way you view a lion forever.
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by dalaman: 12:37pm On Feb 05, 2018
butterflyl1on:

LMAO. You will just burst a blood vessel over your ignorance and obvious heady nature.

What are vegetables? He was raised exclusively on a vegetable diet for NINE YEARS. define vegetables to me.

Meanwhile also go through this also on amazon

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1258428644/ref=pd_aw_sim_sbs_14_1/133-1042783-1102708?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=TYP3FW480J4JWACDTNKG&dpPl=1&dpID=61MSxJr%2BteL

My guy will you stop displaying your mental illness endlessly?

Just show me the pictures of the lion feeding on grass. It's that simple. If thy could provide the pictures of the lion drinking milk then they should also provide the pictures of the lion eating grass and herbs.

Shouting that something is on Amazon means nothing. Here is a book about how someone reincarnated from a past life on amazon. You should believe reincarnation is true because a book was written about it on Amazon and it appears under the true life stories.

https://www.amazon.com/True-Real-Life-Stories-Reincarnation-ebook/dp/B00XFMQIEC

Your mental illness will never allow you reason well.

1 Like

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by dalaman: 12:42pm On Feb 05, 2018
butterflyl1on:
Dalaman here is a comment from one of those in the comment section.

What is this? Someone just described the lion as a domesticated lion. Where is the picture of the lion eating grass? Where is it?

3 Likes

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by butterflyl1on: 12:48pm On Feb 05, 2018
dalaman:

What is this? Someone just described the lion as a domesticated lion. Where is the picture of the lion eating grass? Where is it?

LMAO ignorantly heady as always.

Can you show me just one. Not 2 but just one statement from anyone all over the world wide web that says LITTLE TYKE THE LION WAS NOT A VEGETARIAN.

I believe you know what to be a vegetarian Means. All I need is one and you win grin
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by dalaman: 12:52pm On Feb 05, 2018
butterflyl1on:

LMAO ignorantly heady as always.

Can you show me just one. Not 2 but just one statement from anyone all over the world wide web that says LITTLE TYKE THE LION WAS NOT A VEGETARIAN.

I believe you know what to be a vegetarian Means. All I need is one and you win grin

My guy provide pictures of the lion eating grass and herbs. Shebi they have different pictures of the lion drinking milk. Where is the picture of the lion eating grass? I don't care about people's statements. I just want evidence to support your claim. Where is the picture of the lion eating grass and herbs?

1 Like

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by butterflyl1on: 12:57pm On Feb 05, 2018
dalaman:

My guy provide pictures of the lion eating grass and herbs. Shebi they have different pictures of the lion drinking milk. Where is the picture of the lion eating grass? I don't care about people's statements. I just want evidence to support your claim. Where is the picture of the lion eating grass and herbs?

Yes you always require pictorial evidence like a kid cheesy

If such does not exist why not show me a single statement from anywhere in the entire world wide web that says little tyke the vegetarian lion was a lie and a hoax.

I believe the world wide web is extremely vast and you should be able to locate just one of such.

You have the entire world wide web to your advantage so use it. grin
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by dalaman: 1:34pm On Feb 05, 2018
butterflyl1on:

Yes you always require pictorial evidence like a kid cheesy

If such does not exist why not show me a single statement from anywhere in the entire world wide web that says little tyke the vegetarian lion was a lie and a hoax.

I believe the world wide web is extremely vast and you should be able to locate just one of such.

You have the entire world wide web to your advantage so use it. grin

Why can't you prove your case na? You want me to prove your case for you by debunking it? Just provide evidence to show that your assertions are true. The people claimed the lion was domesticated and harmless to people around and they provided many pictures as evidence to show that the lion was indeed harmless to humans and other domestic animals around. They claimed the lion eats grass and herbs but provided no evidence to support that claim, they only provided different pictures of the lion drinking milk at various stages of its life but not once did they provide any evidence of the lion eating grass. Where is the picture of the lion eating grass?

3 Likes

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by budaatum: 1:43pm On Feb 05, 2018
butterflyl1on:

Parrots don't just "repeat random words" they actually do have conversations. Take a look

When I was like really young, these mates of mine who grew up in Obanikoro Village told me rats talk. Well, even at barely 7, I was atheistic in nature, so I argued that rats don't talk. Now there were like 5 of them, so they ganged up on me calling me all sorts of names and that I know nothing, "rats talk jo!".

One day, about two years later, we were in the home of one of them and NTA was showing Tom and Jerry. "There," they said, pointing to the telly. "I thought you said rats don't talk?"

Turns out oyinbo rats do talk, silly me!

Please! I am trying to respect you. Stop scraping the barrel. We all know what having a conversation is. Next you'd claim Siri is not just saying what it has been programmed to say!

2 Likes

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Bucky626(m): 1:50pm On Feb 05, 2018
adepeter2027:
You need the holy spirit ooo
u need to think and ask question too many things were omitted in the bible
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by butterflyl1on: 1:57pm On Feb 05, 2018
dalaman:

Why can't you prove your case na? You want me to prove your case for you by debunking it? Just provide evidence to show that your assertions are true. The people claimed the lion was domesticated and harmless to people around and they provided many pictures as evidence to show that the lion was indeed harmless to humans and other domestic animals around. They claimed the lion eats grass and herbs but provided no evidence to support that claim, they only provided different pictures of the lion drinking milk at various stages of its life but not once did they provide any evidence of the lion eating grass. Where is the picture of the lion eating grass?

Not just domesticated but was raised a vegan. (did you forget that part) ?

If nobody could refute the domestication surely somebody should be able to refute the most "ridiculous" of the claims which is that this lion which is supposed to be a carnivore was raised a vegetarian and lived like this on a strict vegan diet.

Surely there must be one of such rebuttals somewhere in any language on the world wide web. grin
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by butterflyl1on: 2:03pm On Feb 05, 2018
budaatum:

When I was like really young, these mates of mine who grew up in Obanikoro Village told me rats talk. Well, even at barely 7, I was atheistic in nature, so I argued that rats don't talk. Now there were like 5 of them, so they ganged up on me calling me all sorts of names and that I know nothing, "rats talk jo!".

One day, about two years later, we were in the home of one of them and NTA was showing Tom and Jerry. "There," they said, pointing to the telly. "I thought you said rats don't talk?"

Turns out oyinbo rats do talk, silly me!

Please! I am trying to respect you. Stop scraping the barrel. We all know what having a conversation is. Next you'd claim Siri is not just saying what it has been programmed to say!

How are you sure the serpent in the garden was not saying what it was programmed to say?
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by dalaman: 2:05pm On Feb 05, 2018
butterflyl1on:

Not just domesticated but was raised a vegan. (did you forget that part) ?

If nobody could refute the domestication surely somebody should be able to refute the most "ridiculous" of the claims which is that this lion which is supposed to be a carnivore was raised a vegetarian and lived like this on a strict vegan diet.

Surely there must be one of such rebuttals somewhere in any language on the world wide web. grin

Evidence was given to show that it's was domesticated, pictures were provided to show it drank milk. No pictures of it eating grass and herbs was ever shown. Why are we even wasting time on this? Shebi you said the bible is true, when did lions stop eating plants and herbs and started consuming flesh? How many lions eat herbs and plants strictly for survival? Again when exactly did lions stop eating grass and started eating fleshsince they were originally created to eat plants and herbs according to the bible.
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by dalaman: 2:06pm On Feb 05, 2018
butterflyl1on:

How are you sure the serpent in the garden was not saying what it was programmed to say?

How do snakes talk? Evidence of a snake talking or shut up!

2 Likes

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by budaatum: 2:12pm On Feb 05, 2018
Chewing on though. That lion is not making a meal of grass!

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Xbee007(m): 2:15pm On Feb 05, 2018
Primesky:
God said " I will greatly increase thy pain..." So the pain was already there. So please, don't try to discredit the word of God. The pain women have is more than what its supposed to be. Take it or live it. Thanks.
What of women that gave birth through Caesarean? They don't feel any pain at all.
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by butterflyl1on: 2:15pm On Feb 05, 2018
dalaman:

How do snakes talk? Evidence of a snake talking or shut up!

Can an elephant talk? Can a seal talk? Can a chimp talk? Can a dog talk? Can a husky talk? Can a parrot talk? Can a cat talk? Can a whale talk.

Ironically all these animals can talk when taught and if intelligent enough.

Koshik the elephant
Hoover the seal
Odie the pug
Blackie the cat
Noc the beluga whale
Alex the grey parrot
Mishka the husky

All these animals could talk. Despite being a Scientific impossibility they still talked.

It's not the first time people have been proven wrong
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by budaatum: 2:16pm On Feb 05, 2018
butterflyl1on:

First, I'd have to believe there was a garden, and a god! Too many things to make up and believe that if I did, I'd think I was mad. I sure would doubt my own judgement if I did.
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by dalaman: 2:16pm On Feb 05, 2018
butterflyl1on:

Can an elephant talk? Can a seal talk? Can a chimp talk? Can a dog talk? Can a husky talk? Can a parrot talk? Can a cat talk? Can a whale talk.

Ironically all these animals can talk when taught and if intelligent enough.

Koshik the elephant
Hoover the seal
Odie the pug
Blackie the cat
Noc the beluga whale
Alex the grey parrot
Mishka the husky

All these animals could talk. Despite being a Scientific impossibility they still talked.

It's not the first time people have been proven wrong

Can a snake talk? No it can't. Provide evidence of a snake talking.
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by butterflyl1on: 2:21pm On Feb 05, 2018
dalaman:

Evidence was given to show that it's was domesticated, pictures were provided to show it drank milk. No pictures of it eating grass and herbs was ever shown. Why are we even wasting time on this? Shebi you said the bible is true, when did lions stop eating plants and herbs and started consuming flesh? How many lions eat herbs and plants strictly for survival? Again when exactly did lions stop eating grass and started eating fleshsince they were originally created to eat plants and herbs according to the bible.

Now you are saying HOW MANY LIONS EAT HERBS grin

I thought you said it was an impossibility cheesy

Are you changing your tune? grin

This particular one was domesticated aka lost ALL CANIVOROUS INSTINCT and not only that was raised on a strict vegetarian diet for 9 years. He never tasted meat, not even a drop of blood but was said to be one of the healthiest African lion specimens the famous American zoo curator John Bushnell Hana had ever seen.

If this could happen despite the lion still having a supposed carnivores digestive system then your argument falls flat on it's face.

You can keep arguing.
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by butterflyl1on: 2:35pm On Feb 05, 2018
dalaman:

Can a snake talk? No it can't. Provide evidence of a snake talking.

You need to realise that you are not being logical but moronic at this point.

Absence of evidence does not mean evidence of absence in this regard and you know why?

It's because other animals which scientifically have been said to be unable to form human speech patterns have disagreed with science or the common notion.

One of these animals like the ones I listed went against this popular notion and spoke as humans would.

Likewise this vegetarian lion went against the popular "strictly carnivorous " positions for lions and went strictly vegetarian and loved it for 9 solid years.

If these could prove the popular notion wrong that means you are arguing from ignorance.
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by dalaman: 2:35pm On Feb 05, 2018
butterflyl1on:

Now you are saying HOW MANY LIONS EAT HERBS grin

I thought you said it was an impossibility cheesy

Are you changing your tune? grin

This particular one was domesticated aka lost ALL CANIVOROUS INSTINCT and not only that was raised on a strict vegetarian diet for 9 years. He never tasted meat, not even a drop of blood but was said to be one of the healthiest African lion specimens the famous American zoo curator John Bushnell Hana had ever seen.

If this could happen despite the lion still having a supposed carnivores digestive system then your argument falls flat on it's face.

You can keep arguing.

Why are you parroting empty claims? The lion was said to be domesticated and pictures were provided as evidence, pictures of the lion feeding were also provided only that the pictures were of the lion drinking milk . No pictures of the lion eating grass were provided. So it remains an empty claim as far as am concerned. Until you can provide a picture of the lion eating grass and herbs you shouldn't expect me to take you seriously.

If you know anything about lions and their digestive system you'll know that they are meant only to feed on meat. You have also deliberately refused to tell me when lions stopped eating grass and herbs and started eating flesh exclusively.
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by 1Sharon(f): 2:38pm On Feb 05, 2018
charytea:

Your earthly parents who birth you never subjected you to pain when you disobey?

Of course they did, but not by throwing me in a fire even TEMPORARILY.

A loving god would chuck you in a fire ETERNALLY if you disobey him.

Again, where is the sense?

2 Likes

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by butterflyl1on: 2:38pm On Feb 05, 2018
dalaman:

Why are you parroting empty claims? The lion was said to be domesticated and pictures were provided as evidence, pictures of the lion feeding were also provided only that the pictures were of the lion drinking milk . No pictures of the lion eating grass were provided. So it remains an empty claim as far as am concerned. Until you can provide a picture of the lion eating grass and herbs you shouldn't expect me to take you seriously.

If you know anything about lions and their digestive system you'll know that they are meant only to feed on meat. You have also deliberately refused to tell me when lions stopped eating grass and herbs and started eating flesh exclusively.

If I said this lion was domesticated and was raised on a strict vegetarian diet as it refused meat, blood, bones and anything carnivorous why don't you take advantage of the vast nature of the world wide web and her numerous language options and dig up just one comment or one assertion that says tyke the vegetarian lion was not vegetarian and those who raised this lion and everyone else who attest to the truth in the story were all liars.

Surely you should be able to find something others missed cheesy

If lions are meant to feed on only meat then dig up one comment in any language from the world wide web that says tyke was a fake and was not vegetarian.
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by budaatum: 2:41pm On Feb 05, 2018
dalaman:

If you know anything about lions and their digestive system you'll know that they are meant only to feed on meat.
You have also deliberately refused to tell me when lions stopped eating grass and herbs and started eating flesh exclusively.
You would also know that any domesticated animal fed on a diet that differs to it's normal diet would most likely be given supplements to make up for the nutrients it wouldn't be getting or it would die of malnutrition.

1 Like

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by dalaman: 2:43pm On Feb 05, 2018
butterflyl1on:

You need to realise that you are not being logical but moronic at this point.

Absence of evidence does not mean evidence of absence in this regard and you know why?

It's because other animals which scientifically have been said to be unable to form human speech patterns have disagreed with science or the common notion.

One of these animals like the ones I listed went against this popular notion and spoke as humans would.

Likewise this vegetarian lion went against the popular "strictly carnivorous " positions for lions and went strictly vegetarian and loved it for 9 solid years.

If these could prove the popular notion wrong that means you are arguing from ignorance.

Ogbeni where is the evidence to show that snakes talk? I say snakes can NOT TALK. You claim they can because a a mythical book said they can. Where is the evidence? Or are all your evidence based on hear say and tales by moon light stories? Where is the evidence of the talking snake?

4 Likes

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by butterflyl1on: 2:43pm On Feb 05, 2018
budaatum:

You would also know that any domesticated animal fed on a diet that differs to it's normal diet world most likely be given supplements to make up for the nutrients it wouldn't be getting or it would die of malnutrition.

Wrong about the supplements. grin

He was fed freshly grown vegetarian feed or produce. This was in 1950 before the era of chemical additives. The lion wasn't given supplements.

Those who raised this lion owned a ranch so they were farmers
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by 1Sharon(f): 2:44pm On Feb 05, 2018
Xbee007:

What of women that gave birth through Caesarean? They don't feel any pain at all.

Who says? undecided
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by butterflyl1on: 2:44pm On Feb 05, 2018
dalaman:

Ogbeni where is the evidence to show that snakes talk? I say snakes can NOT TALK. You claim they can because a a mythical book said they can. Where is the evidence? Or are all your evidence based on hear say and tales by moon light stories? Where is the evidence of the talking snake?

You will pop a blood vessel very soon grin

I didn't say snakes could talk because of what the Bible says. I said so because evidence shows other animals who ordinarily should not be able to speak as humans do, doing so.

I have already listed out such animals.

If I had told you before providing the list that elephants, seals, dogs, cats could talk would you have agreed?
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by dalaman: 2:48pm On Feb 05, 2018
butterflyl1on:

If I said this lion was domesticated and was raised on a strict vegetarian diet as it refused meat, blood, bones and anything carnivorous why don't you take advantage of the vast nature of the world wide web and her numerous language options and dig up just one comment or one assertion that says tyke the vegetarian lion was not vegetarian and those who raised this lion and everyone else who attest to the truth in the story were all liars.

Surely you should be able to find something others missed cheesy

If lions are meant to feed on only meat then dig up one comment in any language from the world wide web that says tyke was a fake and was not vegetarian.

Why are you relying on comments from people you don't know? People who you don't know and who you have never met that lived thousands of years ago said that ladies suffer pains during child birth because some snake talkyd to a woman and made her to eat some fruit and you believe them, now you are telling me to provide comments from people on the internet, listen to your self and cry at your stupidity. Where is the evidence of the lion eating grass to show that the story is not a HOAX? The have so many pictures of the lion doing many things including feeding, the only pictures of the lion they don't have is that of it eating grass and herbs which happens to be the MAIN reason behind the story. Very telling.

2 Likes

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by charytea(f): 2:54pm On Feb 05, 2018
1Sharon:

Of course they did, but not by throwing me in a fire even TEMPORARILY.

A loving god would chuck you in a fire ETERNALLY if you disobey him.

Again, where is the sense?
Please Madam, I've been reading all you were spewing up there and never quoted you, it will do you good if you do same, thanks .
Eternally yes!..
Parents disown their children.
Mind your business biko!
I didn't quote you and the person I did has replied politely and sensibly.
thanks...
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by butterflyl1on: 2:55pm On Feb 05, 2018
dalaman:

Why are you relying on comments from people you don't know? People who you don't know and who you have never met that lived thousands of years ago said that ladies suffer pains during child birth because some snake talkyd to a woman and made her to eat some fruit and you believe them, now you are telling me to provide comments from people on the internet, listen to your self and cry at your stupidity. Where is the evidence of the lion eating grass to show that the story is not a HOAX? The have so many pictures of the lion doing many things including feeding, the only pictures of the lion they don't have is that of it eating grass and herbs which happens to be the MAIN reason behind the story. Very telling.

Dalaman it's a pity that you are deliberately embarrassing yourself.

Right from1950 till date (2018) everyone knows that tyke the vegetarian lion was real and was assessed by vets and even a world famous zoo curator. Maybe you know something they who physically saw and assessed this lion do not know.

You are sitting where ever you are in 2018 but somehow know something all the people since 1950 till date do not know about this cat.

I have even helped you further by daring you to find from the vastness of the world wide web, one comment IN ANY LANGUAGE from the world wide web that says tyke the vegetarian lion was fake and a lie.

Only one is all there is to it. You are in 2018 and your denial of the obvious is simply due to your heady nature and your inability to accept you are wrong due to your proud nature so you will keep arguing to your grave even when everything is true and you are the one being ignorant. grin

Don't take my word for it. Take advantage of the vastness of the world wide web and refute my word. It's you and the world wide web against me so use it and shut me down cheesy

1 Like

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by dalaman: 2:56pm On Feb 05, 2018
butterflyl1on:

You will pop a blood vessel very soon grin

I didn't say snakes could talk because of what the Bible says. I said so because evidence shows other animals who ordinarily should not be able to speak as humans do, doing so.

I have already listed out such animals.

If I had told you before providing the list that elephants, seals, dogs, cats could talk would you have agreed?

There are dogs, cats and other animals saying a few words on YouTube. Anybody with a brain will know that an animal like a dog will be able to utter a word or two if trained because of the nature of their mouth and based on the type of sound they make. A dog has a large and flexible tongue with a wide mouth and jaw that moves like that of a human, it barks and some dogs bark in funny ways that sound as if they are uttering words so it's not out of the world for a dog to be trained to utter a few words. Dogs can utter few words but they can NOT have any conversation with a human being. Same applies to all the animals you mentioned. They can never hold a real time conversation , they can only repeat words they were taught. Snakes can not even talk at all. Provide evidence of snakes talking or shut up.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Arrives Kenya For A 2-Day Programme. Check Out His Shoes, Phones / Flesh Eater, Demonic Prostitute Exposed In Lagos Crusade(pics). / A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.