Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? (56117 Views)

Is It True The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Was Sex? (Photo) / Truly, The Forbidden Fruit Is Sex! / One Question You Must Ask Yourself Before You Eat The Forbidden Fruit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Omotaday(m): 9:56pm On Feb 04, 2018
JudgementHammer:

Since you can think, you should have also thought of why you have to wear clothes to cover ur nakkeedness unlike animals, why u have d highest developed brain among animals and why you can't pick foods from the floor or have sex on the streets without being shy. The same proof that equates you with animals as long as labour pain is concerned, should competently equate you with them in those areas too. Your thinking is half-done just like an animal's thinking shd be.

Do you know that animals desires to get food existed with them before God created man on d 6th day. When God created Lions and other animals in d world, they immediately began their struggle to fight for prey and the preys with immediate sense to elude their predators. They were also created with their physiological responses to childbirth.

Man alone was d one created out of special consideration..God said now let's create man In our image and likeness, why were animals not so lucky? After creating them in his likeness, he also put them in a special garden called eden guarded by angels. They were so special, they were d only one that could talk and with the highest developed brain. In the same special way, he made them without labour pain until they brought themselves under the curse by eating the forbidden fruit as recorded in the bible and also had to be clothed unlike animals.

hmm you burst my brain.
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by LOVEGINO(m): 9:56pm On Feb 04, 2018
royalamour:
So sometimes I see animals give birth and they moan and groan as a result of the pains they feel.

And I start to wonder if they ate the forbidden fruit and was cursed too.

So why do they feel pains like children of Eve?

they re pets of Eve.
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 04, 2018
butterflyl1on:

I answered in line with your question and here you are now jumping to something else entirely.

Is it impossible to believe a snake would converse? Is it also impossible to believe a parrot can talk?

Lions are like dogs in your home. They can be domesticated and if treated nice would love you with their life.

I watched a YouTube video about a woman who raised 3 lioness cubs and they got taken from her when they were almost fully grown. She never saw them for 5 years but one day went to see them and they still recognised her and were jumping all around her and licking and hugging her.

By the way, can you show the scripture that talks about lions running errands for Adam.

Edit : it was 2 lion cubs and she went to visit them 7 years later and not 5 years. Here is the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYdJbWBADBI

The problem I have with you Christians is your inconsistency, u guyz have already made ur conclusion that everything the bible said is true even the most unreasonable ones so whenever an argument is thrown up u guyz bring up such illogical reasons as long as it favours the bible

how can a grown man be telling me that since a parrot tends to repeats what it hears that a snake could verbally have a comprehensive conversation with a human being,sometimes when we say some things about you Christians u feel we are abusing u but then its not

I have no problem with the fact that u blv the Adam and eve story,but then trying to validated it using logic and critical reasoning is a no no,they are two parallel lines that don't meet

Please try and be reasonable don't just be saying stuff for argument sake

6 Likes

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by lebete3000: 10:05pm On Feb 04, 2018
1Sharon:

Bwahaha.. I'll rather sit on a fence and observe than spew trash confidently

Chei! Ppl geh bad mouth for here oh! See counter shocked
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 04, 2018
and again butterfly1on since u want to use logic,can u tell us what diet the carnivores like lions,tigers and the rest where eating
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by lebete3000: 10:07pm On Feb 04, 2018
1Sharon:

It's better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to yarn dust and remove all doubt

You used his scripture to finish him...you bad.
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by lebete3000: 10:10pm On Feb 04, 2018
JudgementHammer:

Good! So I command you to remain silent henceforth.

Dude you've been vanquished jarey, just keep shut and walk to the stage to collect your L with dignity.

1 Like

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by butterflyl1on: 10:14pm On Feb 04, 2018
darkchild64:

The problem I have with you Christians is your inconsistency, u guyz have already made ur conclusion that everything the bible said is true even the most unreasonable ones so whenever an argument is thrown up u guyz bring up such illogical reasons as long as it favours the bible

how can a grown man be telling me that since a parrot tends to repeats what it hears that a snake could verbally have a comprehensive conversation with a human being,sometimes when we say some things about you Christians u feel we are abusing u but then its not

I have no problem with the fact that u blv the Adam and eve story,but then trying to validated it using logic and critical reasoning is a no no,they are two parallel lines that don't meet

Please try and be reasonable don't just be saying stuff for argument sake

The only problem I have with you atheists is your deceptive and lying ways. You guys have already made your conclusion that everything the Bible said is a lie. Even the most reasonable ones so whenever a counter argument is thrown at you guys you bring up such illogical and deceptive modes of reasoning as long as it favours your atheism.

How can a grown man be telling me that since a parrot tends to speak (even though it repeats what it hears, it still does so by speaking) that a fellow animal like a snake could not possible be able to speak as well and be able to use this to converse with a human as a parrot would.

Sometimes when we say some things about you atheists you think we are insulting you but we are not.

I have no problem that you disbelieve the Adam and eve story but then trying to invalidate it using deception and lies is a no no. They are two parallel lines that cannot meet.

Please try and stop being deceptive and lying for arguments sake.

3 Likes

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by butterflyl1on: 10:18pm On Feb 04, 2018
darkchild64:
and again butterfly1on since u want to use logic,can u tell us what diet the carnivores like lions,tigers and the rest where eating

If all animals inclusive of lions were to eat herbs do you think man would have need to be afraid of lions or carnivores today? Or would you then argue and say that the lions could not have obeyed and lived with Adam in harmony if they ate herbs?

In the videos I posted even as carnivores lions can still be subject to man when they learn to love you.

I know where you argument is headed and I decided to end it quickly for you.

1 Like

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Lotechi(m): 10:20pm On Feb 04, 2018
NPComplete:

Another dishonest Christian. Why are u using dolphins as an example? Why not hyenas? Those ones have it far worse than humans do. U think u can hoodwink us by sneaking in one example.

Did the hyena Eve also eat some apple and trick the hyena Adam into eating one too? I am guessing she must have eaten up to 5 apples to experience far excruciating pain than humans do. Yeye.
it is also possible that because we were special, we were not supposed to feel childbirth pain but the disobedience brought a halt to that privilege...... It is very logical.

1 Like

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by gmoney12: 10:28pm On Feb 04, 2018
1Sharon:

grin
my hair booster oil can help your hair grow quicker u know?
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 04, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy
Butterfly1on am just speechless for you,I don't think its worth anything arguing with you pls the next time I quote you if it be possible,ignore me

P.S this goes to christians,I know that u would go to every length to defend ur faith and since ur enemy's enemy is ur friend (well am not anyone's enemy though) would u honestly go with what Butterfly1on is saying?

1 Like

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by lebete3000: 10:39pm On Feb 04, 2018
olfet:
I didn't follow all the comments so far. But I have an opinion that what we are seeing in Animals while giving birth is not pains perse but enforcement needed to push out the baby from the womb . Thanks

Some ppl will just cook up any rubbish to justify the scriptures. Are you that desperate to please god?

Pathetic.
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by butterflyl1on: 10:40pm On Feb 04, 2018
darkchild64:
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy
Butterfly1on am just speechless for you,I don't think its worth anything arguing with you pls the next time I quote you if it be possible,ignore me

P.S this goes to christians,I know that u would go to every length to defend ur faith and since ur enemy's enemy is ur friend (well am not anyone's enemy though) would u honestly go with what Butterfly1on is saying?

Darkchild64 I am speechless for you. I don't think you have the mental capacity needed to argue with me. Please the next time you see my moniker looking at a thread you are also on, quietly exit before I comment.

grin grin grin grin grin

This goes to all atheists, I know that you would go to every length to defend your atheism and since your enemy's enemy is your friend, (well I am seen as your enemy regardless simply because you hate who and what I represent) would you honestly not go with what darkchild64 is saying?

2 Likes

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by realmindz: 10:43pm On Feb 04, 2018
femi4:
why not prove me wrong. If you have no superior argument, forever hold your peace

your argument lacks common sense that an attempt to prove it wrong would amount to foolishness
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 04, 2018
Abraham is the Father of all Nations and the Children of Istreal.. the Jews are God's Chosen.. They do not have one mention of hell in their holy books, how come it appears in the Bible 70+ years after the death of Jesus Christ... hmmmm
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by JudgementHammer: 11:08pm On Feb 04, 2018
fakuta:
you are dumb bro
You're of abortion quality sis. You shdnt have been born.

1 Like

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by 1Sharon(f): 11:28pm On Feb 04, 2018
gmoney12:
my hair booster oil can help your hair grow quicker u know?

cheesy what's in the hair booster oil?
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by gmoney12: 11:28pm On Feb 04, 2018
1Sharon:

ingredients grin
1Sharon:

ingredients
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by MuttleyLaff: 11:35pm On Feb 04, 2018
darkchild64:
I don't want to be much involved in this argument but it seems I have to be
I mistakenly deleted a more detailed post done in response to the loggerhead going on between NPCcomplete and butterflyl1on

No one calls for justice, and no one pleads his case truthfully.
People trust pointless arguments and speak lies.
They conceive trouble and give birth to evil.

- Isaiah 59:4

darkchild64:
now to all you Christians claiming that the curse was to INCREASE the pain of childbearing now the question becomes
I hold no brief for christians except to only state the truth that:

Eve, soon after the first and original conception (i.e. idea albeit a misconceived one),
experienced her first sorrow (i.e. mental pain or sadness caused by loss and disappointment)

God later on, then affirmed that her sorrow will greatly multiply
this being, there will be an increasingly feeling of mental pain, anguish or sadness caused by loss and disappointment
That her conception will greatly multiply,
this being, an increase in her mental activity or conceived ideas

God also affirmed, that, in sorrow she shall bring forth children
this being, a feeling of mental pain anguish or sadness caused by loss and disappointment,
from realising that her children, are specimen brought forth, falling short of a glory of God, she once knew and was once used to

The widening wheel of sorrow (i.e. disappointment)
and increasingly conception (i.e. conceiving or formulating idea(s)) prophecies didnt have to wait that long to unfold, as predicted by God

The increase in sorrow and conception gradually developed and soon were revealed, when Eve had her first son

The first and original disappointment was the after math of their misadventure in the garden
The second disappointment and conception involved Cain.
Eve did not only birth Cain but also had a conception, formulating an idea, from another mental activity, that she had obtained or possessed a man from God

She was that wrapped up in her conception or pregnated idea about Cain,
that when the second son arrived, she trivialised his birth and called him Abel.

The Abel naming is tantamount to mean, nondescript, nothing or short-lived, as in, just as, dew evaporates after a short while
Another idea albeit misconceived one but unwittingly true, as Cain later attacked his brother Abel and killed him, committing fratricide

The cycle of sorrow (i.e. disappointment) and feeling of mental pain or sadness caused from disappointment
of realising that children, are brought forth, in a fallen state, short of a glory of God
was broken by another woman, known as Mary, at the birth of Jesus Christ

darkchild64:
WHY WAS SUCH PAIN NECESSARY AT THE FIRST PLACE CONSIDERING THAT THEY HAD NOT EATEN THE APPLE
First, it wasnt an apple that was eaten.
Second, pain was dormant and not active or present before eating of the fruit
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by TrajansKong: 11:41pm On Feb 04, 2018
butterflyl1on:

How can a grown man be telling me that since a parrot tends to speak (even though it repeats what it hears, it still does so by speaking) that a fellow animal like a snake could not possible be able to speak as well and be able to use this to converse with a human as a parrot would.

butterflyl1on , for the sake of my mental health, I have to assume you are trolling here. How can you not see that what you've written is INSANE??!!

Even by the substandards of Naija Christian fundamentalists, this is disgraceful and unpardonable stupidity in a legal adult.

Never bring shame on us by uttering the above fokk-reh in non-African assemblies. More importantly, abeg, do not reproduce, until you've been cleansed and healed of this religious lunacy.!

4 Likes

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by unbitchable(m): 11:44pm On Feb 04, 2018
lit
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by unbitchable(m): 11:48pm On Feb 04, 2018
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by goshee: 11:48pm On Feb 04, 2018
JudgementHammer:

Since you can think, you should have also thought of why you have to wear clothes to cover ur nakkeedness unlike animals, why u have d highest developed brain among animals and why you can't pick foods from the floor or have sex on the streets without being shy. The same proof that equates you with animals as long as labour pain is concerned, should competently equate you with them in those areas too. Your thinking is half-done just like an animal's thinking shd be.

Do you know that animals desires to get food existed with them before God created man on d 6th day. When God created Lions and other animals in d world, they immediately began their struggle to fight for prey and the preys with immediate sense to elude their predators. They were also created with their physiological responses to childbirth.

Man alone was d one created out of special consideration..God said now let's create man In our image and likeness, why were animals not so lucky? After creating them in his likeness, he also put them in a special garden called eden guarded by angels. They were so special, they were d only one that could talk and with the highest developed brain. In the same special way, he made them without labour pain until they brought themselves under the curse by eating the forbidden fruit as recorded in the bible and also had to be clothed unlike animals.

all those your aforementioned are just structural and behavoural adaptations which which help fit every organism in their ecological niche so religion is a big scam bro. think wide

1 Like

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by goshee: 11:52pm On Feb 04, 2018
enilove:

What the Bible is simply telling you is that women were not supposed to bear children in pains.

Like Dolphins , they don't experience any pain when giving birth. And it is a known fact that labour pains and delivery for animals are shorter than humans.

This means that the original plan of God for humans was to give birth without any pain and aid of someone else , just like some animals seem calm and relaxed throughout the whole entire period of their giving birth .

so God no be a perfect planer again? why en Original Plan go scatter at first
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by goshee: 11:58pm On Feb 04, 2018
NPComplete:

Very very stupid assumptions. Dude learn how to think and get your facts right before entering into sensible conversations.

1. A lot of cultures existed that go about stark naked and are not bothered by it. The modern world is what has placed a premium on clothing. Even the ancient Greeks went around naked mostly. So what is your point?

2. Have u ever heard of orgies? Many cultures existed where there was sex in the streets too. Dude make sense please. I am begging u.

3. People are picking food on the streets even today. A lot of homeless people do. Certainly famine stricken nations do not share your abhorrence for food fallen on the ground. No sense in that your comment whatsoever.

The rest of post is just stupid religious drivel that has no backing beyond the fact that it is in the Holy Writ. I suppose u were there when God was saying all those things for u to be using it as a case for a rational argument.

Respond with intelligence next time.
defending religion with fact is the greatest headache of the self acclaimed Christians

3 Likes

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by goshee: 12:02am On Feb 05, 2018
JudgementHammer:

Lol so to you culture superceedes creation. Who made culture? Now who created those who made culture?

Picking food on d floor is inspired by poverty and not a physiological response.

You don't have point bro. Your argument is still half-baked.
abeg was it the same god who created plates? think of how people who existed before plates and cups were invented eat. maybe god created plates and cups for Adam and eve. any day you start thinking right you jettison religion

1 Like

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by lebete3000: 12:03am On Feb 05, 2018
shineeye1:
Romans 8:19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God. 8:20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope, 8:21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. 8:22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.
Know it that the fall of man triggered a chain of adversity in creation soon to be corrected

Hmm...this is another fantastic view oh...

So you mean the creature the Bible was referring to here are the animals? That's actually new info!
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by goshee: 12:11am On Feb 05, 2018
JudgementHammer:

Lol you're just one embittered ignoramus. I should be d one getting irritated with ur folly. You post to please people.

Wish to see you on your sick bed after accident has claimed ur mobility then will wonder who you will call upon.
you have finally proven your stupidity beyond any reasonable doubt. so people calling on god don't have misfrtunes? those in the arthopaidic don't call on god. in fact you piss me off here with you low sense of argument

1 Like

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by fakuta(f): 12:14am On Feb 05, 2018
is like you need to go and del with your pains somewhere sadist
JudgementHammer:

You're of abortion quality sis. You shdnt have been born.
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by humphrey1356(m): 12:14am On Feb 05, 2018
NPComplete:

Nonsense. Please stop fouling this thread with such unintelligent responses. I am weary of responding to such folly.

Nope actually it is modern hygiene and health is what has stopped people from picking food from the streets. Even in the middle ages, rich people were not having their baths and if their food falls on the ground they ate it.

Do u know that if u train a dog to eat from a bowl and in the house it will become very choosy about what and where it eats? The only reason u can boast about not eating from the street is abundance and training. If there were to be a famine now, u won't be any different from those feral animals u disdain. When push comes to shove, u will lose all this human exclusivity in which u are so conceited.

The only reason I am replying is because of other people that will come and read this thread. Not because I think u are smart enough to understand sound arguments. Cheers
it always gladdens my heart whenever I see logically intelligent minds like your in this generation...
it gives me this signs of light at d end of d tunnel..
and that very soon, most of our children will b free from d shackles of religious slavery that discourages the use COMMON SENSE

7 Likes

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by JudgementHammer: 12:20am On Feb 05, 2018
fakuta:
is like you need to go and del with your pains somewhere sadist
There's wonder when a blind argument initiator sees something wrong in her respondents and sees nothing in her.

You level of foolishness is very rare

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply)

What Will Be The Fate Of Samuel Akinbodunse, Now That Buhari Has Won? / Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Stole My Lexus SUV Worth ₦67 Million / I Was Tempted In The Church $$, And I Did This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.