Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,822 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani (31780 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen: S’west Under Siege, Yoruba Elders, Agbekoya Tell FG / Gani Adams On Killer Herdsmen: 'Time To Check This Madness Is Now' / Police Under Instruction To Protect Killer Fulani Herdsmen — Benue Monarch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 05, 2018
BakireBulmaker:

I see!

It took you hours to muster the weak empty response seeing having troubled google/the elders to verify my claims... grin

What is left is for me to flog you with a cane to submission if I had the opportunity or ignore you completely as it is now evident that you are just being stubborn.

Nevertheless, I am sure you have learnt a thing or two about events of the time even if you will not admit it for obvious reasons.

Northerners met and agreed to cede power to the Yorubas in 1998/99 following MKO's lost mandate and demise. The story is everywhere except maybe NL since NL was not in existence at the time. Yorubas were already protesting MKO's demise before frayed nerves were quickly calmed.

For the first time in Nigeria's history, AbdulSalam set up a federal cabinet that had more southerners than northerners.

THESE ARE FACTS!

Take your time to google that one again or ask elderly ones around you as you did the other time. grin

""It took you hours to muster the weak empty response""

gringringrin.
Ur madness don de top more oo.

Point remain a that Abiola died m nothing happened. Ur gambari masters owe u no shiit m do not care about ur protest on the wasting of Abiola's life for nothing...

Yorubas has always been loyal to their gambari masters, there's no need for the north to listen to u. grin.
Re: Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 05, 2018
Adebowale89:

you folks preaching southern unity are just unreasonable and confused hypocrites Human

your region should embrace this instead of crying like a baby and organizing meeting with the terrorists

these people fought the battle in the past and they won. a region you can't mess with is southwest, all regions in Nigeria are aware of this

Nigerians are not aware of anything about the SW, except that they are cowards, gambari slaves and they are unreliable.
Re: Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani by Adebowale89(m): 4:04pm On Feb 05, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Nigerians are not aware of anything about the SW, except that they are cowards, gambari slaves and they are unreliable.

how unreasonable does that sound to u? quote me when your intellect is active next time

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 05, 2018
Adebowale89:

how unreasonable does that sound to u? quote me when your intellect is active next time

Intellectual Professor of Anthropology I greet u oo.

Back to where we were. I've told u what we know Nigerian Yorubas for. If u can change the narrative, it would be cool.
Re: Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani by Adebowale89(m): 7:58pm On Feb 05, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Intellectual Professor of Anthropology I greet u oo.

Back to where we were. I've told u what we know Nigerian Yorubas for. If u can change the narrative, it would be cool.

tag me with any professor you want, it still doesn't change the fact that you're not making sense

take your frustration away from my post, I'm not the cause of your predicament

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 05, 2018
Adebowale89:

tag me with any professor you want, it still doesn't change the fact that you're not making sense

take your frustration away from my post, I'm not the cause of your predicament

And ur the one making sense gringringrin.
Re: Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani by Adebowale89(m): 10:15pm On Feb 05, 2018
PrecisionFx:

And ur the one making sense gringringrin.

you don't need to adopt stupidity before u can be notice. I've notice you now, can u crawl back to the hole?

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 05, 2018
Adebowale89:

you don't need to adopt stupidity before u can be notice. I've notice you now, can u crawl back to the hole?
grin.

Lmao, As time passes, ur replies become much more stupider than ever...
Re: Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani by Adebowale89(m): 10:47pm On Feb 05, 2018
PrecisionFx:

grin.

Lmao, As time passes, ur replies become much more stupider than ever...

you want to use me learn words ba? I bet u, u will regret to read what you're calling for
Re: Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 05, 2018
Adebowale89:

you want to use me learn words ba? I bet u, u will regret to read what you're calling for

Ur a top grade idiot with small sense.
Re: Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani by Adebowale89(m): 10:53pm On Feb 05, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Ur a top grade idiot with small sense.

if you ve a bit of it. u will know quoting me in the first place is baseless

someone like u is the reason why I support abortion, only if she has done the needful, you wouldn't have been wasting your hopeless moment trying to learn words here

you're nothing but a mere experiment in the laboratory

why not face the person that make u regret your existence instead of spitting thrash about someone who careless abt u little jerk

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 05, 2018
Adebowale89:

if you ve a bit of it. u will know quoting me in the first place is baseless

someone like u is the reason why I support abortion, only if she has done the needful, you wouldn't have been wasting your hopeless moment trying to learn words here

you're nothing but a mere experiment in the laboratory

why not face the person that make u regret your existence instead of spitting thrash about someone who careless abt u little jerk

I fukkin swear, I didn't read ur rant. Ur just a useless Afonja ndi skull miners. Oya get out of here. foOOOL
Re: Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani by Adebowale89(m): 11:08pm On Feb 05, 2018
PrecisionFx:

I fukkin swear, I didn't read ur rant. Ur just a useless Afonja ndi skull miners. Oya get out of here. foOOOL

grin grin you didn't read it and you're crying already. why not wait and lemme deposit some senses inside that your dumbskull cyborg
Re: Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani by Nobody: 12:11am On Feb 06, 2018
Adebowale89:

grin grin you didn't read it and you're crying already. why not wait and lemme deposit some senses inside that your dumbskull cyborg

Oga skull miner am still waiting for whatever u said u will say that will mark me cry?grin, cyborg? Is that an insult?oga go to skol oo
Re: Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani by Adebowale89(m): 12:14am On Feb 06, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Oga skull miner am still waiting for whatever u said u will say that will mark me cry?grin, cyborg? Is that an insult?oga go to skol oo

your response shows the level of your assimilation and your mode of assimilation shows a kid is behind this moniker

ain't it a waste of time toying with a kid when u can easily goto your playstore to pick one? pls Is too late to run mad and if you want to, don't use me to rehearse
Re: Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani by Nobody: 1:26am On Feb 06, 2018
Adebowale89:

your response shows the level of your assimilation and your mode of assimilation shows a kid is behind this moniker

ain't it a waste of time toying with a kid when u can easily goto your playstore to pick one? pls Is too late to run mad and if you want to, don't use me to rehearse
Afonja Skull miner ozugo
Re: Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani by Adebowale89(m): 6:15am On Feb 06, 2018
PrecisionFx:
Afonja Skull miner ozugo

is OK, so soon? thought u like to talk? onye ara hopeless thing

eziokwu u just prove you're indeed a native fowl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani by supereagle(m): 6:24am On Feb 06, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
they talk as if Yoruba men get balls... fear fear noise makers... abeg what time is Chelsea match

Go through the history of Nigeria civil war, the officers who handled the most difficult terrain were Yoruba officers, the Atlantic Theater of operations, Biafrans bullets in your front and rear end the Atlantic Ocean, where would run to? Their operations ended the war as well. General Alani Akirinade and other Yoruba officers led the final battle that ended the war.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 06, 2018
Adebowale89:

is OK, so soon? thought u like to talk? onye ara hopeless thing

eziokwu u just prove you're indeed a native fowl

gringringrin.

Citizen of Afonjanistan so u think I will be confused with the little Igbo u can type? Many Yoruba people in SW n across the entire nation can speak/learn a lil Igbo, We live everywhere n u have no option than to come to our markets in the SW to do business.

Meanwhile Igbo nke i typuu wupuru awupu. Ekpenta gbuo gi, obere nwa na ezuzu ezuzu ka nkakwu
Re: Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani by Adebowale89(m): 8:31am On Feb 06, 2018
PrecisionFx:

gringringrin.

Citizen of Afonjanistan so u think I will be confused with the little Igbo u can type? Many Yoruba people in SW n across the entire nation can speak/learn a lil Igbo, We live everywhere n u have no option than to come to our markets in the SW to do business.

Meanwhile Igbo nke i typuu wupuru awupu. Ekpenta gbuo gi, obere nwa na ezuzu ezuzu ka nkakwu

kilo kan mi pelu ede e. ti omode ba gegi ni Igbo, agbalagba lo mo ibi to ma re si

ma gun igi ko ja ewe, ki gbado gbado, ma Gba owo agbado lowo e

mio sinu awon sawawu to le ma fi ko oro so nibi. je ki ori e pe, eranko jati jati

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 06, 2018
Adebowale89:

kilo kan mi pelu ede e. ti omode ba gegi ni Igbo, agbalagba lo mo ibi to ma reside

ma gun Ogi ko ja ewe, ki gbado gbado, ma Gba owo agbado lowo e

mio sinu awon sawawu to le ma fi ko oro so nibi. jekiri Ori e pe, eranko jati jati

grin.
Re: Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani by Adebowale89(m): 8:37am On Feb 06, 2018
PrecisionFx:

grin.

bi Erin bi Erin ni asinwi fi ri WO jà

ko oriburuku e lo kuro lo do mi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 06, 2018
Adebowale89:

bi Erin bi Erin ni asinwi fi ri WO jà

ko oriburuku e lo kuro lo do mi

grin
Re: Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani by sinola(m): 8:56am On Feb 06, 2018
7Ebisco:
The Oodua Peoples Congress, OPC, and the Agbekoya Farmers Association, AFA, have mobilised fighters in the Southwest against the continued killing of innocent farmers by Fulani herdsmen.

The groups have vowed to adequately protect Yorubaland from herdsmen attacks.

This development followed an attack on the farm of a former Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Chief Olu Falae.

Leaders of the OPC and the Agbekoya across the South-West, who spoke with Punch, said vigilance groups have been established across the region.

The National Publicity Secretary of the Agbekoya Farmers Association, said, “We have established a vigilance group and it will take off with 1 ,000 men any moment from now.

“We are training others who will join later. The vigilantes, who would be on oath, will be deployed in to all the nooks and crannies of Yorubaland.

“Ex- security personnel, who are now our members , are handling the training. Agbekoya from inception was established to fight for human rights. We fought for the rights of farmers during the time of the late Gen . Adeyinka Adebayo in the old Western Region.

“Members of our vigilance group can carry arms; we will get licences for their guns. In any case, we are not solely depending on ammunition. Our forefathers didn’t fight with sophisticated weapons. We can fight without modern arms.”

Also speaking, the coordinator of the Ondo State chapter of the OPC, Olayemi Egbeola, told the newspaper, “We have started mobilising our members across the state to flush out the killer herdsmen from our farmlands. We will get to all the nooks and crannies of the state.

“We are not afraid of their weapons . Let them come with whatever weapon they have. Our people should be assured that we will conquer the marauders and flush them out of the South – West.”

The Ekiti State coordinator of OPC Sola Ojo, also said, “OPC is meant to defend the Yoruba and protect our heritage. We are cautious in what we do . We take directives from the Aare Ona Kakanfo, Gani Adams. We are equal to the task even though we don’t carry AK-47 rifles.

“We , however , need government support in terms of logistics so that we can move round the farms without much stress . We don’t need to carry AK – 47 before we confront murderers. We conquered Badoo criminal gang in Ikorodu without carrying guns.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/herdsmen-killings-opc-agbekoya-mobilize.html

guys,please get your PvC ready if not for anything but for our children's generation
Re: Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani by LaudableXX: 12:56pm On Feb 06, 2018
PrecisionFx:
Pls remove Abacha date of death from this matter.

Answer my question, what did Yoruba do wen Abiola was imprisoned for 5 years n killed?
Don't joke with those Yoruba people, o! wink I have learnt that when they are quiet, it doesn't mean they are weak....they are just busy strategizing. sad After Abiola was killed, some of their guys went to the trenches. NADECO was formed. Radio Kudirat took over the airwaves. And they both gave Abacha, the torment of his life!

That was when key members of Abacha's govt were barred from visiting countries like UK, US and some EU nations. Sanctions were applied against Nigeria by foreign govts. What happened next? The rest of the country conceded the presidency to the South-West, and two Yoruba men emerged as presidential candidates of both parties: Chief Olusegun Mathew Okikiola Aremu Obasanjo, GCFR, emerged on the platform of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), while Chief Olu Falae became the flagbearer of both the All People's Party (APP), and the Alliance for Democracy (AD). OBJ won that election in 1999. The rest as they say, is history. undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani by LaudableXX: 12:58pm On Feb 06, 2018
FisifunKododada:
The ONLY offensive by Biafra against Nigeria was led by a Yoruba man, Victor Banjo. Ojukwu of cursed memory tried to invade Ore and was beaten back severely by Yoruba soldiers. The Oyo empire was built by the sweat and blood of our great ancestors. That is why today, Yorubas extend all the way to Togo and Ghana. Your lazy and cowardly ancestors did not build a single village square not to talk of empire. This is the singular reason why the Igbos are landlocked and you can never see the ocean from Igboland. You are the cowards but we will let you talk because we really do not consider you relevant in the large scheme of things tongue

Chimo!! shocked See finishing...! cheesy Such savagery, haba. You for take am easy, nah...biko.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 06, 2018
LaudableXX:

Don't joke with those Yoruba people, o! wink I have learnt that when they are quiet, it doesn't mean they are weak....they are just busy strategizing. sad After Abiola was killed, some of their guys went to the trenches. NADECO was formed. Radio Kudirat took over the airwaves. And they both gave Abacha, the torment of his life!

That was when key members of Abacha's govt were barred from visiting countries like UK, US and some EU nations. Sanctions were applied against Nigeria by foreign govts. What happened next? The rest of the country conceded the presidency to the South-West, and two Yoruba men emerged as presidential candidates of both parties: Chief Olusegun Mathew Okikiola Aremu Obasanjo, GCFR, emerged on the platform of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), while Chief Olu Falae became the flagbearer of both the All People's Party (APP), and the Alliance for Democracy (AD). OBJ won that election in 1999. The rest as they say, is history. undecided

""And they both gave Abacha, the torment of his life!""

Oga pls learn not to unnecessarily hype Yorubas with this kind of baseless lies, especially in Nigeria. U can tell these cock n bull stories to togolese n Ghanaians in Nigeria. Abiola died n nothing happened, did nadeco blow up any internal pipeline export pipeline in Nigeria?? What exactly did they do to Abacha? Abacha Sat in aso rock n sold crude oil till he died, Yorubas did nothing.

"".they are just busy strategizing""

They have been busy strategizing from 1960 till now without taking any action. They strategized for 5 years while Abiola was in prison.
They also kept strategizing wen awolowo was in prison until the igbos who obviously had guts freed Awolowo.

""when key members of Abacha's govt were barred from visiting countries like UK, US and some EU nations""

Oh pls, stop this trash. Na only Abacha be president for the world whey his cabinet members were barred from entering US n other allied nations

Abacha quarelled with the UK, US n many European nations during his time in office n that got severe sanctions slapped on Nigeria n on Abacha key friends n officials. Abacha even remove the Sultanate (The Dasuki's) lineage setup by the British before they left in 1960 n slotted in his own men. This heavily angered the Royal family of great Britain.

""The rest of the country conceded the presidency to the South-West""

Oga wen where u born

In 1999 it was greed that The south should rule for 4 - 8 years and After that the north will rule for 4 - 8 years and that has been how our democracy played out, it has/had absolutely nothing to do with Abiola or nadeco or Kudirat radio.

If the Yorubas were fearless war men, Abacha n the north wouldn't have gone free for imprisoning n killing of Awolowo.

The slaughter of Awolowo isn't just a killing of a Yoruba national leader -

It was killing of of national leader for no single reason.

Abiola won a free, peaceful n competent presidential election n he was jailed for it.

To top it all he was jailed indefinitely.

If he was at least sworn in as president n then Abacha removed or killed him in a coup, It would have been different.
Re: Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani by LaudableXX: 1:15am On Feb 07, 2018
PrecisionFx:
""And they both gave Abacha, the torment of his life!""

Oga pls learn not to unnecessarily hype Yorubas with this kind of baseless lies, especially in Nigeria. U can tell these cock n bull stories to togolese n Ghanaians in Nigeria. Abiola died n nothing happened, did nadeco blow up any internal pipeline export pipeline in Nigeria?? WhatsApp exactly did they do to Abacha? Abacha Sat in aso rock n sold crude oil till he died, Yorubas did nothing.

"".they are just busy strategizing""

They have been busy strategizing from 1960 till now without taking any action. They strategized for 5 years while Abiola was in prison.
They also kept strategizing wen awolowo was in prison until the igbos who obviously had guts freed Awolowo.

""when key members of Abacha's govt were barred from visiting countries like UK, US and some EU nations""

Oh pls, stop this trash. Na only Abacha be president for the world whey his cabinet members were barred from entering US n other allied nations

Abacha quarelled with the UK, US n many European nations during his time in office n that got severe sanctions slapped on Nigeria n on Abacha key friends n officials. Abacha even remove the Sultanate (The Dasuki's) lineage setup by the British before they left in 1960 n slotted in his own men. This heavily angered the Royal family of great Britain.

""The rest of the country conceded the presidency to the South-West""

Oga wen where u born

In 1999 it was greed that The south should rule for 4 - 8 years and After that the north will rule for 4 - 8 years and that has been how our democracy played out, it has/had absolutely nothing to do with Abiola or nadeco or Kudirat radio.

If the Yorubas were fearless war men, Abacha n the north wouldn't have gone free for imprisoning n killing of Awolowo.

The slaughter of Awolowo isn't just a killing of a Yoruba national leader -

It was killing of of national leader for no single reason.

Abiola won a free, peaceful n competent presidential election n he was jailed for it.

To top it all he was jailed indefinitely.

If he was at least sworn in as president n then Abacha removed or killed him in a coup, It would have been different.

You know your problem? Even if the truth came and hit you in the face, you still won't believe it. But if propaganda took up a seat beside you, you would embrace it as the 'truth.'

I was already born when Abiola was jailed. I may not have been old enough to vote when he contested on the platform of SDP, but I witnessed the events following that election, and the outcome of IBB and Abacha's actions. IBB was given no option, but to 'step aside', in his famous words. cheesy

My neighbour was an active member of NADECO, so we got first hand info, about all what was being done to frustrate Abacha, and get Abiola in the saddle. Sadly, Abiola was poisoned by the infamous tea he drank. cry

The agreement to draft the presidency to the Southwest in 1999, was simply due to the fact that everyone knew Abiola won that election, but was denied the presidency. So that decision was taken to pacify the Southwest. The agitations in the SW being sponsored by Nadeco and Radio Kudirat, had taken its' toll. sad

Your fairytale about the ill-treatment meted out to Dausuki's lineage, being the reason for the sanctions against Abacha's govt, is pure hogwash! Go and read up on the history of the events that occurred during that period.

An Elusive Target: Nigeria fends off sanctions
Richard L. Sklar / p. 259-287

...... Chief Moshood Abiola, candidate of the Social Democratic Party, was elected decisively, having obtained 58 per cent of the total votes and, as required for a first-ballot victory, at least one-third of the votes in 20 of the 30 states.

Nigerian monitors and foreign observers alike, had pronounced the election free and fair, finding that it was tainted with far less corruption, malpractice and violence than any previous presidential or national legislative election since the country attained independence......

Despite these deviations from democratic norms, the Nigerian electorate voted for the presidential candidates in good faith, but its choice was rejected arbitrarily, for reasons that remain obscure to this day. Britain, the United States, and the European Union then imposed various sanctions on Nigeria, including the suspension of military assistance and American economic aid, and denial of entry into the United States for Nigerian officials. http://books.openedition.org/ifra/647
Unless you have a more valid reason why TWO Yoruba men were fielded as candidates on the platform of opposing parties during the 1999 election, then I suggest you keep quiet. undecided

Finally where did you hear this story about "Abacha n the north wouldn't have gone free for imprisoning n killing of Awolowo?" When and how did Abacha imprison and kill Awolowo? shocked

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani by LaudableXX: 1:25am On Feb 07, 2018
PrecisionFx:
I have noticed that you harbour a lot of ill-feelings against the Yoruba people. Why? Did one of then teach you a bitter lesson at any point in time? Or did your wife run away with one of them? Just curious.
Re: Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 07, 2018
LaudableXX:

I have noticed that you harbour a lot of ill-feelings against the Yoruba people. Why? Did one of then teach you a bitter lesson at any point in time? Or did your wife run away with one of them? Just curious.

Igbo women running away wit an Afonja?? grin grin grin, bros its too early ooooooooooo.

""I have noticed that you harbour a lot of ill-feelings against the Yoruba people""

We haven't gotten to the ill feeling part yet so don't go there for now.
I'm still talking about what Yoruba are known for n that is cowardice n treachery. Across the entire Nigeria landmass, Yoruba are known for that. Wen we kno u guys for something else, u will equally know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yabagi Sani: Southern Governors Behaving Like Kanu, Igboho: ADP Chairman / Khadijah Iliya: Damagum Daughter's Wedding Fatiha (Pictures) / Dawisu To Akeredolu: A Northerner Still Won Despite Your Noise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.