Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,637 members, 7,958,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:37 AM

Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani (32303 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen: S’west Under Siege, Yoruba Elders, Agbekoya Tell FG / Gani Adams On Killer Herdsmen: 'Time To Check This Madness Is Now' / Police Under Instruction To Protect Killer Fulani Herdsmen — Benue Monarch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 07, 2018
LaudableXX:

You know your problem? Even if the truth came and hit you in the face, you still won't believe it. But if propaganda took up a seat beside you, you would embrace it as the 'truth.'

I was already born when Abiola was jailed. I may not have been old enough to vote when he contested on the platform of SDP, but I witnessed the events following that election, and the outcome of IBB and Abacha's actions. IBB was given no option, but to 'step aside', in his famous words. cheesy

My neighbour was an active member of NADECO, so we got first hand info, about all what was being done to frustrate Abacha, and get Abiola in the saddle. Sadly, Abiola was poisoned by the infamous tea he drank. cry

The agreement to draft the presidency to the Southwest in 1999, was simply due to the fact that everyone knew Abiola won that election, but was denied the presidency. So that decision was taken to pacify the Southwest. The agitations in the SW being sponsored by Nadeco and Radio Kudirat, had taken its' toll. sad

Your fairytale about the ill-treatment meted out to Dausuki's lineage, being the reason for the sanctions against Abacha's govt, is pure hogwash! Go and read up on the history of the events that occurred during that period.

Unless you have a more valid reason why TWO Yoruba men were fielded as candidates on the platform of opposing parties during the 1999 election, then I suggest you keep quiet. undecided

Finally where did you hear this story about "Abacha n the north wouldn't have gone free for imprisoning n killing of Awolowo?" When and how did Abacha imprison and kill Awolowo? shocked

''My neighbour was an active member of NADECO, so we got first hand info, about all what was being done to frustrate Abacha, and get Abiola in the saddle"

List what nadeco did to frustrate abacha Or are they invincible to the naked eyes

"Your fairytale about the ill-treatment meted out to Dausuki's lineage, being the reason for the sanctions against Abacha's govt, is pure hogwash!"

Stop deceiving ur self oga, I didn't say that the ill treatment meted on dasukis was why abacha was sanctioned.

""The agreement to draft the presidency to the Southwest in 1999""

Show me the drafted agreement that mandated that presidency must go to the SW in 1999
Re: Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani by LaudableXX: 10:09am On Feb 07, 2018
PrecisionFx:
''My neighbour was an active member of NADECO, so we got first hand info, about all what was being done to frustrate Abacha, and get Abiola in the saddle"

List what nadeco did to frustrate abacha Or are they invincible to the naked eyes

"Your fairytale about the ill-treatment meted out to Dausuki's lineage, being the reason for the sanctions against Abacha's govt, is pure hogwash!"

Stop deceiving ur self oga, I didn't say that the ill treatment meted on dasukis was why abacha was sanctioned.

""The agreement to draft the presidency to the Southwest in 1999""

Show me the drafted agreement that mandated that presidency must go to the SW in 1999

I told you your problem earlier, but you didn't believe me. What NADECO did to frustrate Abacha, is info that is in the public domain. Google is your friend. Why are you too lazy to conduct some research?

And you were the one who made reference to the British being angry with Abacha for deposing the Dasuki family, from the Sultanate. That is a fairytale, that you have woven for yourself. The British govt never took an official position on Dasuki being deposed, and never lodged a complaint against Abacha on the matter. Only God knows where you got your story from. undecided

As for the agreement that the presidency should be drafted to the SW in 1999, if it did not exist how come both parties only fielded Yoruba men as their candidates? Were there no Igbo, Hausa, Fulani, Ijaw or people from other ethnic groups, who were interested in the presidency at that time? shocked

Prince Madumere says it is same type of political agreement that brought PDP Presidential candidate Olusegun Obasanjo to power in 1999. He defeated a fellow Yoruba Olu Falae, who was the favorite of opposing parties:

"It’s all about understanding. It was done to the West (Yoruba) at time back in the 1998-99 section. It was an understanding that all the parties must field Yoruba (as candidates). It was a general consensus. The A-P-P (All Peoples Party) nominated a Yoruba man, the then P-D-P (Peoples’ Democratic Party) nominated a Yoruba. https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.voanews.com/amp/308343.html
Re: Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani by LaudableXX: 10:42am On Feb 07, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Igbo women running away wit an Afonja?? grin grin grin, bros its too early ooooooooooo.

""I have noticed that you harbour a lot of ill-feelings against the Yoruba people""

We haven't gotten to the ill feeling part yet so don't go there for now.
I'm still talking about what Yoruba are known for n that is cowardice n treachery. Across the entire Nigeria landmass, Yoruba are known for that. Wen we kno u guys for something else, u will equally know.

You love propaganda, sha! Why do you always think that anyone who disagrees with your perspective is a Yoruba man? Tell us, o! Did you fail exams in general knowledge studies, when you were in school?
Re: Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 07, 2018
LaudableXX:

I told you your problem earlier, but you didn't believe me. What NADECO did to frustrate Abacha, is info that is in the public domain. Google is your friend. Why are you too lazy to conduct some research?

And you were the one who made reference to the British being angry with Abacha for deposing the Dasuki family, from the Sultanate. That is a fairytale, that you have woven for yourself. The British govt never took an official position on Dasuki being deposed, and never lodged a complaint against Abacha on the matter. Only God knows where you got your story from. undecided

As for the agreement that the presidency should be drafted to the SW in 1999, if it did not exist how come both parties only fielded Yoruba men as their candidates? Were there no Igbo, Hausa, Fulani, Ijaw or people from other ethnic groups, who were interested in the presidency at that time? shocked

""As for the agreement that the presidency should be drafted to the SW in 1999, if it did not exist how come both parties only fielded Yoruba men as their candidates?""

PDP did not automatically field a Yoruba Man for the elections, Obasanjo contested the PDP presidential ticket against an Igbo man.

""What NADECO did to frustrate Abacha, is info that is in the public domain. Google is your friend. Why are you too lazy to conduct some research?""

Afonja Google is not my friend, I am not interested in any research on nadeco or radio kudirat, they are ur runs, u presented it here so it's natural that u should provide the necessary info to back ur self up n make the information u provided to become fact.

""And you were the one who made reference to the British being angry with Abacha for deposing the Dasuki family, from the Sultanate""

Like I already said, I didn't say removal of the Dasukis as sultan was the reason why Abacha was sanctioned.
Re: Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 07, 2018
LaudableXX:

You love propaganda, sha! Why do you always think that anyone who disagrees with your perspective is a Yoruba man? Tell us, o! Did you fail exams in general knowledge studies, when you were in school?

U are an Afonja Sir. Just reading basic boasting line on naira land here always exposes Yorubas to me.

I didn't go to school, And that does not mean that I am uneducated.grin
Re: Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani by LaudableXX: 1:57am On Feb 08, 2018
PrecisionFx:
U are an Afonja Sir. Just reading basic boasting line on naira land here always exposes Yorubas to me.

I didn't go to school, And that does not mean that I am uneducated.grin

There are over 250 ethnic groups in Nigeria, and you still think in your myopic little mind, that anyone who disagrees with you is a Yoruba man. Biko, collect a refund from your teachers, sharp-sharp. Thank God, you finally confirmed that you failed to learn anything in school, because your lack of education, is glaring. An educated man would not jump to false conclusions, like you just did.
Re: Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani by LaudableXX: 2:00am On Feb 08, 2018
PrecisionFx:
"As for the agreement that the presidency should be drafted to the SW in 1999, if it did not exist how come both parties only fielded Yoruba men as their candidates?""

PDP did not automatically field a Yoruba Man for the elections, Obasanjo contested the PDP presidential ticket against an Igbo man.

""What NADECO did to frustrate Abacha, is info that is in the public domain. Google is your friend. Why are you too lazy to conduct some research?""

Afonja Google is not my friend, I am not interested in any research on nadeco or radio kudirat, they are ur runs, u presented it here so it's natural that u should provide the necessary info to back ur self up n make the information u provided to become fact.

""And you were the one who made reference to the British being angry with Abacha for deposing the Dasuki family, from the Sultanate""

Like I already said, I didn't say removal of the Dasukis as sultan was the reason why Abacha was sanctioned.
Once again, you exposed the fact that illiteracy has beclouded your mind. sad In the 1999 PDP primaries, Obasanjo contested against 6 other people. During the build-up to the primaries, the usual lobbying took place and that was when a consensus was reached to ensure that a SW person, clinched the ticket, due to the loss suffered by Abiola. undecided

There was no other SW or Northern candidate, that contested against Obasanjo, except for the SE and SS candidates who already knew they were not going to win against him. They were there to make up the numbers, and fulfil all righteousness. Ekwueme alluded to this aspect, in a subsequent interview.

As for Dasuki, you were the very first person to make reference to him in one of your previous posts, not so? Why are you now denying what you said earlier?

Anyway, since you have refused to enlighten yourself and seek knowledge, then I am afraid no one can help you. Try and free your mind, because ignorance kills, especially the kind you have been peddling all over this thread. undecided

One last piece of advice: It appears the 'juju those Afonja people cooked for you is very potent. That is why you keep chanting their name, every second. Don't you think it is time for you to seek help, in order to be delivered from their spell? Just asking. undecided
Re: Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani by Nobody: 6:31am On Feb 08, 2018
Anything that will make peace happen is welcomed
Re: Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 08, 2018
LaudableXX:

There are over 250 ethnic groups in Nigeria, and you still think in your myopic little mind, that anyone who disagrees with you is a Yoruba man. Biko, collect a refund from your teachers, sharp-sharp. Thank God, you finally confirmed that you failed to learn anything in school, because your lack of education, is glaring. An educated man would not jump to false conclusions, like you just did.

There are only 3 ethnic group in Nigeria.

There are over 250 tribes in Nigeria.

I didn't read the rest (I swear), U can type trash grin.
Re: Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani by LaudableXX: 1:34am On Feb 09, 2018
PrecisionFx:
There are only 3 ethnic group in Nigeria.

There are over 250 tribes in Nigeria.

I didn't read the rest (I swear), U can type trash grin.

It is okay. sad You just showed the world the height, breadth and depth of your cluelessness. So according to you "there are only 3 ethnic groups in Nigeria?" Ndo. Get well soon.... undecided All the trash on this thread, is flowing from your end. Even a 10 year-old will not repeat your brand of falsehood.
Re: Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:44pm On Feb 18, 2018
supereagle:

Go through the history of Nigeria civil war, the officers who handled the most difficult terrain were Yoruba officers, the Atlantic Theater of operations, Biafrans bullets in your front and rear end the Atlantic Ocean, where would run to? Their operations ended the war as well. General Alani Akirinade and other Yoruba officers led the final battle that ended the war.
we are waiting for OPC to defend Yoruba land tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ize-Iyamu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Auchi (Photos) / Buderi Isiya: Kaduna’s Most Wanted Bandit Holding Afaka Students To Ransom / More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.