Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Welcome To The Hub Of Career Talk - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Welcome To The Hub Of Career Talk (493 Views)

Factors That Can Affect Your Choice Of Career / Help Me Out This Career Talk / Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Welcome To The Hub Of Career Talk by Educateyou(f): 9:25am On Feb 04, 2018
Hi there! Welcome to my Blog. I'm Okoro Yvonne and I'm the blogger behind educateyoutoday.com. Well, I'd love you to know that I'm Nigerian. This is a blog designed to educate, inspire and inform you on career related thoughts. This blog is a space where I have chosen to share my experiences in trying to gain a stand in the Nigeria Labour Market as a 'Fresh Graduate.' This space also allows me to involve 'you' in the experiences as you will learn from other individuals who have gone through this path.

Enjoy the Ride!!!

See welcome note http://www.educateyoutoday.com/2018/01/16/welcome-hub-career-talk/
Re: Welcome To The Hub Of Career Talk by Skepticus: 9:58am On Feb 04, 2018
Educateyou:
Hi there! Welcome to my Blog. I'm Okoro Yvonne and I'm the blogger behind educateyoutoday.com. Well, I'd love you to know that I'm Nigerian. This is a blog designed to educate, inspire and inform you on career related thoughts. This blog is a space where I have chosen to share my experiences in trying to gain a stand in the Nigeria Labour Market as a 'Fresh Graduate.' This space also allows me to involve 'you' in the experiences as you will learn from other individuals who have gone through this path.

Enjoy the Ride!!!

See welcome note http://www.educateyoutoday.com/2018/01/16/welcome-hub-career-talk/

Shoot, Yvonne!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Potential For Employment / Polll: Who Helped You Out Of Penury? Family/stranger? / Sell Us Your Scrap Vehicles,damaged,accidents Or Parked Unused Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.