Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,363 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Divine Favour 3 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Divine Favour 3 (434 Views)

Explosion Of Divine Favour And Breakthroughs Via Thanksgiving Prayers / Sika Bofo Opens Money Ritual Church In Ghana, Jesus Favour Chapel International / Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Divine Favour 3 by kpakpandoN(m): 9:36am On Feb 04, 2018
Do you know that you can attract divine favour through your attitude to work? When we diligently carry out our duties, whether secular or spiritual, as unto the Almighty God, we are bound to be divinely favoured. It is the will of God that every employee does the right thing to justify the wages he or she earns. This was the reason why the Holy Spirit moved Paul to instruct us to be diligent in our service to our employers, be they private or government institutions (Ephesians 6:5-7). We all need divine favour, not only to succeed but to succeed without stress. What can we do to attract divine favour in our chosen careers? The answer is diligence and faithfulness to the terms of our engagement with our employers. There was nothing extraordinary in what Joseph did in Potiphar’s house; the only difference between him and other slaves was the divine favour operating in his life through diligence. No wonder the wisdom of God in Proverbs 22:29 says,
“Seest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men.”

The first time I traveled overseas, it was to Canada for a conference of applied mathematicians. I knew no one there, and neither did I know what kind of food I would be eating over there. All my wife could do at home was to pray that God would take care of me. Meanwhile, someone in Canada went to see the list of mathematicians coming to their University for the conference. As he was looking through the names, he saw my name, Enoch Adeboye, and he mused to himself that he never could tell if the owner of that name was French or not. He therefore decided to locate the room where I was staying, and resolved within himself that when he got there, he would speak Yoruba and that if I responded, he would know that I am a Nigerian.. On getting to my door, he knocked and I asked “Who is that?” His response was “Emi ni” meaning “it’s me.” I therefore responded in Yoruba language that he should come in. Long story short, before the end of that day, I was eating pounded yam in Canada! My wife, who had been worried about the type of meals I would be eating, knew it was nothing but divine favour that granted me access to pounded yam in Canada. You need to understand that divine favour can come in any way or form. The danger is that more often than not, most people take some forms of divine intervention for granted especially when such intervention does not affect them the way they expect. One more lesson we should learn here is that there is nothing too small or too big to pray about, especially when it requires divine favour. May the Lord show you divine favour today in Jesus’ Name.
Written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye.

(1) (Reply)

Adeboye, CAN To Hold Separate Prayer Sessions / Woman Dies After Sharing Testimony In Church / Christians Are Idol Worshipers By Femi Aribisala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.