Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,584 members, 7,861,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:15 PM

Babatunde Fashola Inspects The Dualization Of Lokoja-Benin Road (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babatunde Fashola Inspects The Dualization Of Lokoja-Benin Road (Photos) (31391 Views)

Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) / Dualization Of Lokoja - Benin Road, Section II: Okene - Auchi, Edo State (Pics) / Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babatunde Fashola Inspects The Dualization Of Lokoja-Benin Road (Photos) by sirley(m): 5:13pm On Feb 04, 2018
Bolustical:

We are not talking about how GEJ scammed you with the 2nd Niger Bridge in 2015.

So, swerve!
And what's bad there?
this is democracy
Re: Babatunde Fashola Inspects The Dualization Of Lokoja-Benin Road (Photos) by ogmask: 5:38pm On Feb 04, 2018
fados4sure:

The esan man did Benin-Ore road sir

Drove to eko yesterday from Benin and I discovered that fashola is working on this same road you just mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Fashola Inspects The Dualization Of Lokoja-Benin Road (Photos) by ogmask: 5:42pm On Feb 04, 2018
Shaev7:

Don't thank anybody, its a project initiated by the past Govt. of which some areas have been dualize such as Auchi among others but not fully completed. But since this Govt. came into power, they have not even done any part, so why the thanks? Ekpoma nothing is going on there, Iruekpen is zero, Agbede still same, so what have they done? Even the ones dualized is half done! No thanks man, hold your 'thanks' bro.

Thank you for not thanking fashola but, I will thank him for this road because I travel more by road unlike you who do most of your traveling by air (I nor talk edo man style oooo I only said by air).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Fashola Inspects The Dualization Of Lokoja-Benin Road (Photos) by lexy2014: 5:53pm On Feb 04, 2018
ogmask:
Tnk u fashola and pmb for finding this road (section of the road) worthy to be repaired/dualized.
You wonder why the last minister couldn't fix (not dualized oooo) the bad portions of a road so important as an esan man.
d contract 4d dualization of d road was awarded by d GEJ, onolememen being minister of works at d time. RCC, dantata sawoe and nigercat were d contractors to carry out d job. D new road had already been graded b4 may 2015. When buhari came in, he suspended work on d road
Re: Babatunde Fashola Inspects The Dualization Of Lokoja-Benin Road (Photos) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 04, 2018
ogmask:

Drove to eko yesterday from Benin and I discovered that fashola is working on this same road you just mentioned.
I'm talking about the Benin Ore axis not Ore Shagamu axis sir
Re: Babatunde Fashola Inspects The Dualization Of Lokoja-Benin Road (Photos) by mechanics(m): 6:39pm On Feb 04, 2018
Nice.
Re: Babatunde Fashola Inspects The Dualization Of Lokoja-Benin Road (Photos) by Duru009(m): 6:40pm On Feb 04, 2018
What thy coukd have done since 2015, thy are doing it in 2018 !
Re: Babatunde Fashola Inspects The Dualization Of Lokoja-Benin Road (Photos) by objobj: 6:43pm On Feb 04, 2018
Shaev7:

Don't thank anybody, its a project initiated by the past Govt. of which some areas have been dualize such as Auchi among others but not fully completed. But since this Govt. came into power, they have not even done any part, so why the thanks? Ekpoma nothing is going on there, Iruekpen is zero, Agbede still same, so what have they done? Even the ones dualized is half done! No thanks man, hold your 'thanks' bro.

You are a liar. Looking for cheap points.
Which auchi?

3 Likes

Re: Babatunde Fashola Inspects The Dualization Of Lokoja-Benin Road (Photos) by ogmask: 6:45pm On Feb 04, 2018
lexy2014:
d contract 4d dualization of d road was awarded by d GEJ, onolememen being minister of works at d time. RCC, dantata sawoe and nigercat were d contractors to carry out d job. D new road had already been graded b4 may 2015. When buhari came in, he suspended work on d road

Nor be everything we suppose defend. Seeing is believing my dear. If the contractors we're adequately mobilised like they did to election praise singers will buhari drive them away from site. Abeg leave trash for LAWMA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Fashola Inspects The Dualization Of Lokoja-Benin Road (Photos) by Shaev7(m): 7:21pm On Feb 04, 2018
objobj:

You are a liar. Looking for cheap points.
Which auchi?
Point of correction, if you are one of these political party type, I pity you, why will I lie, are they paying me, or does any of them know me or am I their campaign manager? YOU should think of how you and I with other potential youths can put these politicians in thrash and rule this Nation for its good and our good not supporting their old, despicable, heartless, brainless empty ideas filled with destructions and divisions.
Bros if you don't know now you know! Auchi has been dualized since 2014! the distance is not up to the New school built by Former Edo state Governor. It stopped at Jattu Junction to continue but I don't know what they are doing there. Don't say what you don't know, all these photos you see online I don't know how they formulate them, sometimes I think they fool themselves thinking they fooling the entire nation. I am always on that road! Bros, even Auchi you can't even cross the road if you don't look properly. So leave that minister and the govt. Its their job, let them execute it. If its not their job, let one billionaire come and do the road and start collecting toll gate fee , then such person will deserve my thanks. Not these poo politicians that failed in their responsibilities. #TrueLies
Re: Babatunde Fashola Inspects The Dualization Of Lokoja-Benin Road (Photos) by Shaev7(m): 7:32pm On Feb 04, 2018
ogmask:

Thank you for not thanking fashola but, I will thank him for this road because I travel more by road unlike you who do most of your traveling by air (I nor talk edo man style oooo I only said by air).
This man you funny, that road has been under construction since 2014 or there about. Sometimes I don't know what they do there. That road consumes lives daily! Sick! I hate all Politicians, I mean HATE! the all S@ck. Bros leave those men, your thank you somebody else needs it better than that Con Minister and the president!
Re: Babatunde Fashola Inspects The Dualization Of Lokoja-Benin Road (Photos) by lexy2014: 7:53pm On Feb 04, 2018
ogmask:

Nor be everything we suppose defend. Seeing is believing my dear. If the contractors we're adequately mobilised like they did to election praise singers will buhari drive them away from site. Abeg leave trash for LAWMA
these are facts. If u have ur facts present ur facts not assumptions. Y would buhari drive away d contractors from site 4 not being mobilised? Does it make sense?is it their fault they weren't mobilised?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Fashola Inspects The Dualization Of Lokoja-Benin Road (Photos) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 04, 2018
Shame to Nigeria, we are still applauding our rulers for roads while small countries are counting serious development

2 Likes

Re: Babatunde Fashola Inspects The Dualization Of Lokoja-Benin Road (Photos) by dederocs(m): 9:02pm On Feb 04, 2018
Lebanese everywhere milking us, and they are mediocres at best...naija contractors can do roads...Lebanese are peasants, why rate them so high
Re: Babatunde Fashola Inspects The Dualization Of Lokoja-Benin Road (Photos) by GeoSpatial(m): 9:20pm On Feb 04, 2018
See gallant man! Na only see say Fasola tall?
Re: Babatunde Fashola Inspects The Dualization Of Lokoja-Benin Road (Photos) by ogmask: 10:13pm On Feb 04, 2018
lexy2014:
this is facts. If u have ur facts present ur facts not assumptions. Y would buhari drive away d contractors from site 4 not being mobilised? Does it make sense?is it their fault they weren't mobilised?

What fact are u talking about. You should be the one to present your own facts here. Show evidence that buhari drive them away from site because Jonathan started the project. How does this even sound to you.

Contractors will naturally abandon site when money finish na.

Bro I repeat, nor be everything man dey ague.
Re: Babatunde Fashola Inspects The Dualization Of Lokoja-Benin Road (Photos) by deomelllo: 10:26pm On Feb 04, 2018
lexy2014:
this is facts. If u have ur facts present ur facts not assumptions. Y would buhari drive away d contractors from site 4 not being mobilised? Does it make sense?is it their fault they weren't mobilised?

Arguing with Igbos is bad for your health, it's very very tedious and perplexing

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Fashola Inspects The Dualization Of Lokoja-Benin Road (Photos) by uba1991: 11:54pm On Feb 04, 2018
dis is d kind of news dat d PIGS hate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Fashola Inspects The Dualization Of Lokoja-Benin Road (Photos) by lexy2014: 1:30am On Feb 05, 2018
At first u said this, buhari drove d contractors away from site.

ogmask:

Now u are saying this. D contractors abandoned site cos of money.

ogmask:

What fact are u talking about. You should be the one to present your own facts here. Show evidence that buhari drive them away from site because Jonathan started the project. How does this even sound to you.

Contractors will naturally abandon site when money finish na.

Bro I repeat, nor be everything man dey ague.

Compare ur posts above and c d mighty mighty contradictions.which one do we believe

lexy2014:

Kindly show me in d above post where I mentioned Jonathan being d reason buhari suspended work on d road project

So in ur own words:
"nor be everything man dey argue".

That's a splendid piece of advice u need 2 learn 2 live by
Re: Babatunde Fashola Inspects The Dualization Of Lokoja-Benin Road (Photos) by seguno2: 4:42am On Feb 05, 2018
ogmask:
Tnk u fashola and pmb for finding this road (section of the road) worthy to be repaired/dualized.
You wonder why the last minister couldn't fix (not dualized oooo) the bad portions of a road so important as an esan man.

Has the road been fixed
Why not save your adulation for AFTER the road is completed?
Is that not what a sensible person is supposed to do?
Re: Babatunde Fashola Inspects The Dualization Of Lokoja-Benin Road (Photos) by seguno2: 4:48am On Feb 05, 2018
Shaev7:

Really?
Why can’t Fashola acknowledge that the work started under the previous administration and they are continuing the good work
At least, Femi Adesina confessed that all the projects being done by the Buhari administration is doing was inherited and over 70% completed by the previous administration.
Fashola should stop this deception.

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Fashola Inspects The Dualization Of Lokoja-Benin Road (Photos) by Shaev7(m): 7:33am On Feb 05, 2018
seguno2:

Really?
Why can’t Fashola acknowledge that the work started under the previous administration and they are continuing the good work
At least, Femi Adesina confessed that all the projects being done by the Buhari administration is doing was inherited and over 70% completed by the previous administration.
Fashola should stop this deception.
That's it bro. These guys are full of deception!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Fashola Inspects The Dualization Of Lokoja-Benin Road (Photos) by Wbright: 7:14pm On Feb 05, 2018
Good

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Malaye Shows Off His Sons In New Adorable Photo / US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government / Lighting Kills 8 Cows In Ikare-Akoko, Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.