Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,118 members, 7,814,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Nawooh My woman Will Not Suffer In Cooking,best Chef On Nl(pic) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nawooh My woman Will Not Suffer In Cooking,best Chef On Nl(pic) (6948 Views)

'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa / Getting Ready For Sunday Cooking,best Chef On Nl-(pic) / Christmas Cooking Today, Still The Best Chef On Nl(pictures ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nawooh My woman Will Not Suffer In Cooking,best Chef On Nl(pic) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 04, 2018
Favouramani:
thank you sir
i for like hook u up with one beautiful feminist for herewink
Re: Nawooh My woman Will Not Suffer In Cooking,best Chef On Nl(pic) by donstan18: 12:27pm On Feb 04, 2018
Favouramani:
yes na you no understand
Front Package
Re: Nawooh My woman Will Not Suffer In Cooking,best Chef On Nl(pic) by donstan18: 12:28pm On Feb 04, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
You wey don marry cool
Says who?

Re: Nawooh My woman Will Not Suffer In Cooking,best Chef On Nl(pic) by SlayHER(m): 12:29pm On Feb 04, 2018
lefulefu:
This amani guy u sabi cook oocheesy.u are the answer to all those ladies wey no sabi cook looking for husband with good cooking skillscheesy.

This is exactly what the numbskull is after. grin

After showing off his photos ridden with bodily stretch-marks and his okirika selling business, the next thing is to seek attention by posting photos of his boss's food. grin
Re: Nawooh My woman Will Not Suffer In Cooking,best Chef On Nl(pic) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 04, 2018
SlayHER:

When people talk about "level", dregs like you should STFU! Insecure little man-bitch grin

A cowardly low-life like you who took down his picture because a nairalander spotted his stretch-mark ridden body, Hide your ugly face, bruh. grin
point of correction
I feel like replying to you because I know your bleep will stop today

I don't keep my picture online pass 2hrs
If a Nairalander spotted any stretch-mark good
AbI na your body guy
What's the matter with you

Don't make me vex for you
Am trying to hide my other self but you are pushing me beyond my comfort zone
Take your time XINZ
Re: Nawooh My woman Will Not Suffer In Cooking,best Chef On Nl(pic) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 04, 2018
lefulefu:
i for like hook u up with one beautiful feminist for herewink
thanks bro
I be get fiance

1 Like

Re: Nawooh My woman Will Not Suffer In Cooking,best Chef On Nl(pic) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 04, 2018
SlayHER:

After showing off his photos ridden with bodily stretch-marks and his okirika selling business, the next thing is to seek attention by posting photos of his boss's food. grin
God forbid bad thing

Re: Nawooh My woman Will Not Suffer In Cooking,best Chef On Nl(pic) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 04, 2018
donstan18:

Front Package
yes
Re: Nawooh My woman Will Not Suffer In Cooking,best Chef On Nl(pic) by SlayHER(m): 12:39pm On Feb 04, 2018
[s]
Favouramani:
point of correct
I feel like replying to you but your bleep will stop today

I don't keep my picture online pass 2hrs
If a Nairalander spotted any stretch-mark good
AbI na your body guy
What's the matter with you

Don't make me vex for you
Am trying to hide my other self but you are pushing me beyond my comfort zone
Take your time XINZ
[/s]

The only thing I see you trying so hard to hide is your deficiency in English language. You're a first-class buffoon with the I.Q of a sub-saharan squirrel!

You took down that photo because you couldn't stand the amount of likes that that guy ganared for spotting the your facial discoloration and stretch-marks scattered all over your body - even photo filters couldn't help hide your shame!

Lonely bastard, aren't you the same guy who professed love for an innocent girl because she fed you? Poverty stricken okirika seller with a face only a mother could love! Thunder faya you and your generation today if you don't engage me, you pillar of ardent idiocy!

1 Like

Re: Nawooh My woman Will Not Suffer In Cooking,best Chef On Nl(pic) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 04, 2018
SlayHER:

biko its enufcheesycheesy..i don't want to die with laugh yet cheesy...can't hold it....hahahahaha cheesy

Re: Nawooh My woman Will Not Suffer In Cooking,best Chef On Nl(pic) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 04, 2018
Favouramani:
thanks bro I be get fiance
na togolese babe?
Re: Nawooh My woman Will Not Suffer In Cooking,best Chef On Nl(pic) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 04, 2018
lefulefu:
na togolese babe?
noo ooh
I can't marry from that place
Re: Nawooh My woman Will Not Suffer In Cooking,best Chef On Nl(pic) by SlayHER(m): 12:51pm On Feb 04, 2018
lefulefu:
biko its enufcheesycheesy..i don't want to die with laugh yet cheesy...can't hold it....hahahahaha cheesy

If to say you be woman now, he for send you PM. You gave it to him just the way he wanted it cheesy
Re: Nawooh My woman Will Not Suffer In Cooking,best Chef On Nl(pic) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 04, 2018
SlayHER:

If to say you be woman now, he for send you PM. You gave it to him just the way he wanted it cheesy
so am now a womanizer that I send PM to every girl I come across
Re: Nawooh My woman Will Not Suffer In Cooking,best Chef On Nl(pic) by SlayHER(m): 12:57pm On Feb 04, 2018
Favouramani:
so am now a womanizer that I send PM to every girl I come across

You? A womaniser?? Calling you a womaniser would be as dignifying to you as it will be an insult to real womanizers. Womanizers score chics, you ain't getting none. You're morelike a lonely Ass-licking whelp!
Re: Nawooh My woman Will Not Suffer In Cooking,best Chef On Nl(pic) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 04, 2018
SlayHER:

cheesy well pity iyam not a babecheesy.anyway wit im cooking skills iyam sure a number of ladies here will be interested in him like dem feminist wey dey look for man to cook for themcheesy. I for like mention that hypol something babe abi na hipotamus she call herself.can't remember her moniker correctly but she did say she loves domesticated men on on feminist thread like dat yesterdaycheesy.
Re: Nawooh My woman Will Not Suffer In Cooking,best Chef On Nl(pic) by SlayHER(m): 1:04pm On Feb 04, 2018
lefulefu:
cheesy well pity iyam not a babecheesy.anyway wit im cooking skills iyam sure a number of ladies here will be interested in him like dem feminist wey dey look for man to cook for themcheesy. I for like mention that hypol something babe abi na hipotamus she call herself.can't remember her moniker correctly but she did say she loves domesticated men on on feminist thread like dat yesterdaycheesy.

Ladyhippopotamus? grin

OP will make a nice house boy for her cheesy
Re: Nawooh My woman Will Not Suffer In Cooking,best Chef On Nl(pic) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 04, 2018
Favouramani:
noo ooh
I can't marry from that place
wats wrong marrying dere? Is it not u just now say most of their babes dey carry big frontpage? (big boobs) .wat more do u need?cheesy apart frm big frontpage i also know dem dey carry big backpage(ukwu) and dey twerk it as wellcheesy.a babe with big frontpage and backpage is already a wife material na.
Re: Nawooh My woman Will Not Suffer In Cooking,best Chef On Nl(pic) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 04, 2018
SlayHER:

Ladyhippopotamus? grin

OP will make a nice house boy for her cheesy
u no just wish amani wellcheesy.if amani pass through dat babe hand only God will save him oo.i no wish dat for amani oocheesy.
Re: Nawooh My woman Will Not Suffer In Cooking,best Chef On Nl(pic) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 04, 2018
SlayHER:

You? A womaniser?? Calling you a womaniser would be as dignifying to you as it will be an insult to real womanizers. Womanizers score chics, you ain't getting none. You're morelike a lonely Ass-licking whelp!
I will leave this thread for you so you will complete the needful

Is only a broke guy like you that make mouth unnecessary
Re: Nawooh My woman Will Not Suffer In Cooking,best Chef On Nl(pic) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 04, 2018
lefulefu:
wats wrong marrying dere? Is it not u just now say most of their babes dey carry big frontpage? (big boobs) .wat more do u need?cheesy apart frm big frontpage i also know dem dey carry big backpage(ukwu) and dey twerk it as wellcheesy.a babe with big frontpage and backpage is already a wife material na.
no be all those things I will eat na
With all those stuff there is 100% she will cheat on you

And most of them don't last to old age in marriage
Re: Nawooh My woman Will Not Suffer In Cooking,best Chef On Nl(pic) by SlayHER(m): 1:26pm On Feb 04, 2018
Favouramani:
I will leave this thread for you so you will complete the needful

Is only a broke guy like you that make mouth unnecessary

Go back to school, quit disgracing yourself.
Re: Nawooh My woman Will Not Suffer In Cooking,best Chef On Nl(pic) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 04, 2018
SlayHER:

Go back to school, quit disgracing yourself.
I Don hear
Good day XINZ SlayHER
Re: Nawooh My woman Will Not Suffer In Cooking,best Chef On Nl(pic) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 3:03pm On Feb 04, 2018
donstan18:

Says who?
Donstan don't denial your child undecided
Re: Nawooh My woman Will Not Suffer In Cooking,best Chef On Nl(pic) by donstan18: 4:39pm On Feb 04, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Donstan don't deny your child undecided

Lol, funny you grin

Which child?
Re: Nawooh My woman Will Not Suffer In Cooking,best Chef On Nl(pic) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:43pm On Feb 04, 2018
donstan18:

Lol, funny you grin

Which child?
The boy on your profile pics no need for DNA he looks so much like you wink
Re: Nawooh My woman Will Not Suffer In Cooking,best Chef On Nl(pic) by donstan18: 4:49pm On Feb 04, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
The boy on your profile pics no need for DNA he looks so much like you wink

Lol, Lekwanu'm nsogbu oo cheesy cheesy

U go cause me bad market here oo grin
Re: Nawooh My woman Will Not Suffer In Cooking,best Chef On Nl(pic) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:53pm On Feb 04, 2018
donstan18:

You're a sharp shooter donstan your gein is so strong wink
Re: Nawooh My woman Will Not Suffer In Cooking,best Chef On Nl(pic) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:55pm On Feb 04, 2018
donstan18:

You're a sharp shooter donstan your gin is so strong wink
Re: Nawooh My woman Will Not Suffer In Cooking,best Chef On Nl(pic) by donstan18: 4:57pm On Feb 04, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
You're a sharp shooter donstan your gein is so strong wink
Lol, I'll soon shoot you cheesy
Re: Nawooh My woman Will Not Suffer In Cooking,best Chef On Nl(pic) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 04, 2018
SlayHER:

After showing off his photos ridden with bodily stretch-marks and his okirika selling business, the next thing is to seek attention by posting photos of his boss's food grin
chineke shocked

1 Like

Re: Nawooh My woman Will Not Suffer In Cooking,best Chef On Nl(pic) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:16pm On Feb 04, 2018
donstan18:

Lol, I'll soon shoot you cheesy
You're welcome cool that's if you're wealthy wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Slaying Went Wrong On Twitter / There Are 3 Types Of Nigerian Men ( Photo ) / How To Toast A Girl For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.