Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? (44578 Views)

League Of Legends Guide: Playing Riven / The New Titanfall Plans Pushed Back To Focus On Apex Legends: Respawn / Asphalt 9 Legends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by marvel2(m): 6:17pm On Feb 10, 2018
onward4life:

What's the meaning of the sharap?
Must yu go tribal @ every person
shut up that what he meant
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by NaMe4: 6:18pm On Feb 10, 2018
No. 1
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 10, 2018
onward4life:

Tribal how? Mumu
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by blinzho69(m): 6:20pm On Feb 10, 2018
number 2 has a wider pelvis and arch for childbirth.

1 Like

Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by Harrisonwo(m): 6:20pm On Feb 10, 2018
1... the pelvic bone is different. 3 and 2 has same pelvics design
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by sofigail(f): 6:21pm On Feb 10, 2018
correctguy0900:
Is either 1 or 2. Highest, it could be 3.

Dazz all......
How many pictures are there in the first place.
I respect nairalanders.
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by visi123: 6:22pm On Feb 10, 2018
The first, seven bones
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by ladygudhead(f): 6:23pm On Feb 10, 2018
modelmike7:

I was starting to think you are a banker!
really? nah...buh me like the job though.
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by onward4life(m): 6:26pm On Feb 10, 2018
marvel2:

shut up that what he meant

Beach it ain't ur party!
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by Airoflaw(m): 6:26pm On Feb 10, 2018
modelmike7:

In other news

The way female bankers explain account opening is so sexy.....
They will be like.....
I will open it for you so you can put something inside okay
Whether big or small just put something.���
ur mind is dirty or is it mine that's kind of dirty cos I don't know y its funny cos I understand wetin you mean
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by Machinegun91(m): 6:27pm On Feb 10, 2018
I think is 1 or 2 but I choose 3
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 10, 2018
ladygudhead:
really? nah...buh me like the job though.
Oh Cool then.
You are more of an entrepreneur if I guess right?!
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by onward4life(m): 6:28pm On Feb 10, 2018
QuietHammer:

Go check for the meaning of the word 'tribalism' then quote me again.

Yu shud av avoided me from d moment yu knew it Wasn't your business bro!
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 10, 2018
Airoflaw:
ur mind is dirty or is it mind that's kind of dirty
Na my church mind I dey take talk o my broda.
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by QuietHammer(m): 6:30pm On Feb 10, 2018
onward4life:

Yu shud av avoided me from d moment yu knew it Wasn't your business bro!
I quoted you because I intend to change the world, one idiot at a time nigga
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by sekem: 6:30pm On Feb 10, 2018
2 is female

Because of the sitting position
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by Dav24(m): 6:31pm On Feb 10, 2018
Number 1 is a female
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by ladygudhead(f): 6:35pm On Feb 10, 2018
modelmike7:

Oh Cool then.
for d now no but the spirit dat n biz is there... so longing to become. smiley

1 Like

Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by onward4life(m): 6:37pm On Feb 10, 2018
QuietHammer:

I quoted you because I intend to change the world, one idiot at a time nigga

Mourning/morning wud soon befall you.

If you think you can just say Shiit to everyone with ur fairly used phone.
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by chucks231(m): 6:38pm On Feb 10, 2018
3. make reference to the pelvic and hip bones, 1 and 2 are the same likely male only 3 is different likely to female
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 10, 2018
ladygudhead:
for d now no but the spirit dat n biz is there... so longing to become. smiley
Alright, all the very best in what you do and what you Will still do pal.
Be good sis.
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by ladygudhead(f): 6:40pm On Feb 10, 2018
modelmike7:

Oh Cool then.
would work for some years to raise capital to kick off. na good moni jst dey man jor. wat abt u?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by ladygudhead(f): 6:42pm On Feb 10, 2018
modelmike7:
Alright, all the very best in what you do and what you Will still do pal. Be good sis.
Thanks mike

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 10, 2018
ladygudhead:
would work for some years to raise capital to kick off. na good moni jst dey man jor. wat abt u?
Worked for some couple of years, able to raise capital and now into my entrepreneurship job.
Things can only get better.
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by YungMillionaire: 6:45pm On Feb 10, 2018
2 & 3 are the boyz
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 10, 2018
ladygudhead:
Thanks mike
welcomeorire
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by Sengeman(m): 6:46pm On Feb 10, 2018
Skeleton 2 is d lady
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by maestromicky(m): 6:46pm On Feb 10, 2018
2. The hip bones... Which is more broader

1 Like

Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by ladygudhead(f): 6:46pm On Feb 10, 2018
modelmike7:

Worked for some couple of years, able to raise capital and now into my entrepreneurship job.
Things can only get better.
Oh nice! i wish you a ground breaking success.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by HORLADSTAR(m): 6:48pm On Feb 10, 2018
onward4life:

Sharap na his surname
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 10, 2018
ladygudhead:
Oh nice! i wish you a ground breaking success.
Thank you.
Odinma.
Ose gan.
Nagode.
Merci.
Thank you.
Thank you.
Re: Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? by ladygudhead(f): 6:49pm On Feb 10, 2018
modelmike7:
welcomeorire
and wots d meaning of orire... lemme guess...gudhead? smiley

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Comment On D User Id Of D Person Above U! / Anonymous Message / Keep A Word Drop A Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.