Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Between The Two, Who Is A Good Leader And Why - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Between The Two, Who Is A Good Leader And Why (45426 Views)

Nhlanhla Lux - Handsome "Xenophobic" Leader All SA Women Want (PICS) / Husband Caught Pastor Having S3x With His Wife Who's Church Choir Leader / Male Prostitute Turned Cult Leader Shares Photos Of His Wives' Unclad Butts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between The Two, Who Is A Good Leader And Why by Nonexisting1: 10:19am On Sep 30, 2023
Please write a clear explanation to back your choice.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Between The Two, Who Is A Good Leader And Why by Malroux: 10:21am On Sep 30, 2023
When it comes to leadership then 2 is a good leader because a good leader leads while his/her subjects follows, but if it is based on motherhood then number 1 is a good mother.

607 Likes 51 Shares

Re: Between The Two, Who Is A Good Leader And Why by Nonexisting1: 10:24am On Sep 30, 2023
Nlfpmod, help us get more opinions.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Between The Two, Who Is A Good Leader And Why by VinnyBaba: 10:24am On Sep 30, 2023
I. DEFINITELY.

She Stays behind to Observe the kids movements and watch them take responsibility.πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

The 2nd is Ahead and doesn't see Things Happening Behind. πŸ™πŸ˜’

191 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Between The Two, Who Is A Good Leader And Why by GeneralPula: 10:38am On Sep 30, 2023

If she’s not a good leader, her kids for no grow reach that level..

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Between The Two, Who Is A Good Leader And Why by 2special(m): 10:42am On Sep 30, 2023
Both depending on the angle you're looking it from

132 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Between The Two, Who Is A Good Leader And Why by Exceed15: 10:54am On Sep 30, 2023
Whatever is coming will hit her First. So she lead to safeguard the children. No 2.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between The Two, Who Is A Good Leader And Why by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 30, 2023
Number one is a good leader, she'll be able to see the predators coming from the front and would then protect the chicks... Even if something comes from the back, the chicks will already be ahead of her.

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Between The Two, Who Is A Good Leader And Why by RingRoadMafia: 11:37am On Sep 30, 2023
Samantha124:
Number one is a good leader, she'll be able to see the predators coming from the front and would then protect the chicks... Even if something comes from the back, the chicks will already be ahead of her.

It's number 2.

You don't put your people in front to shoulder every burden, you lead the way and show them where is best to pass after bearing the brunt. Remember, the question is about leadership, not conflict.

Unfortunately, number 1 is what we have in Nigeria.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between The Two, Who Is A Good Leader And Why by Kestolove(m): 11:41am On Sep 30, 2023
It depends Sha... But the both of them are leading well

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between The Two, Who Is A Good Leader And Why by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 30, 2023
What's the use of leading naive and defenceless people only for them to be killed when the enemy comes from the back?

Even in action movies, the heroes would usually tell the defenceless people to run while they stay behind to fight the enemy... It's only when they suspect or see the enemy coming from the front that they'll then lead and ask the people to stay back.
RingRoadMafia:

It's number 2.

You don't put your people in front to shoulder every burden, you lead the way and show them where is best to pass after bearing the brunt. Unfortunately, number 1 is what we have in Nigeria.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Between The Two, Who Is A Good Leader And Why by FalseProphet1(m): 11:49am On Sep 30, 2023
As a prophet I'll say none, because none of them can see visions and prophesy to their offspring.

This I have seen.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Between The Two, Who Is A Good Leader And Why by vibbb: 11:50am On Sep 30, 2023
Loz, this is a pictorial demonstration of Nigeria economy under PDP administration vs APC administration. I leave the answer to the wise.
Enjoy your weekend.

3 Likes

Re: Between The Two, Who Is A Good Leader And Why by Hezzyluv: 11:50am On Sep 30, 2023
I think 2. You lead by example and willing to take bullets/fight just to make sure the young ones grows and pick after u then practice what you had thought them.

7 Likes

Re: Between The Two, Who Is A Good Leader And Why by Woodshot: 11:50am On Sep 30, 2023
It was a Sunday morning In the trenches, way way back in early 2000s mother after parboiling and washing Sunday rice handed me the basin of hot water to throw away. Without the least complaints I headed out but never came back the same way.

I saw the family of number one with their indefatigable mother reclining in a nearby shrubbery. The chicks were in my childhood a little bit dirty plus the weather outside was cold.

Innocently, to help relieve and make their living great I splashed and because I expected it Usain bolted.

The ever strong willed and hardened mother hen was my fuccking guest...

My Usain bolting speed was snail when she pursued, swiftly gained and like a war plane perched on my young head and ahead she went to administer deadly excruciating pain from her knife sharp like peak.

Mother hen is a dear mama in 2pac's voice to her chick.

13 Likes

Re: Between The Two, Who Is A Good Leader And Why by Freksy(m): 11:51am On Sep 30, 2023
Both are good, it depends on the circumstance. At times you lead by walking from behind but look and see ahead of others and advise accordingly. In this position you can sense what is coming from behind quite easily and face squarely.

The second is a pathfinder ana a pacesetter. She leads by example. Watch, be attentive and imitate.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between The Two, Who Is A Good Leader And Why by Sultty(m): 11:51am On Sep 30, 2023
duck
Re: Between The Two, Who Is A Good Leader And Why by MorataFC: 11:51am On Sep 30, 2023
Both of them are good leaders but it depends on how you define it.
Samantha124:
What's the use of leading naive and defenceless people only for them to be killed when the enemy comes from the back?

Even in action movies, the heroes would usually tell the defenceless people to run while they stay behind to fight the enemy... It's only when they suspect or see the enemy coming from the front that they'll then lead and ask the people to stay back.
good point
RingRoadMafia:

It's number 2.

You don't put your people in front to shoulder every burden, you lead the way and show them where is best to pass after bearing the brunt. Unfortunately, number 1 is what we have in Nigeria.
Another good point

13 Likes

Re: Between The Two, Who Is A Good Leader And Why by Draslo(m): 11:51am On Sep 30, 2023
grin

You're looking for heads to distribute headache this morning abi?

A leader leads!!!

2 Likes

Re: Between The Two, Who Is A Good Leader And Why by FreeStuffsNG: 11:51am On Sep 30, 2023
Nonexisting1:
Please write a clear explanation to back your choice.
The Hen. You see everything clearly and the danger ahead without losing sight of your chicks. Check my signature for free stuffs!

4 Likes

Re: Between The Two, Who Is A Good Leader And Why by richie240: 11:51am On Sep 30, 2023

1 Like

Re: Between The Two, Who Is A Good Leader And Why by MorataFC: 11:51am On Sep 30, 2023
2special:
Both depending on the angle you're looking it from
Gbam

2 Likes

Re: Between The Two, Who Is A Good Leader And Why by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:51am On Sep 30, 2023
Samantha124:

When it comes to leadership neither.

Let me explain there's two ways to lead people, first you show them then secondly you watch them execute based on your tutorship, this will help guage your level of effectiveness as a leader.

6 Likes

Re: Between The Two, Who Is A Good Leader And Why by CJStarz: 11:51am On Sep 30, 2023
See una, judging the ways God made it be.
Re: Between The Two, Who Is A Good Leader And Why by Wizpa(m): 11:52am On Sep 30, 2023
Stupeed
Re: Between The Two, Who Is A Good Leader And Why by nautybride: 11:52am On Sep 30, 2023
Both

1 Like

Re: Between The Two, Who Is A Good Leader And Why by sajb(m): 11:52am On Sep 30, 2023
Number 2.

Reason: A leader always lead while the followers follow in his direction. In reality, the followers are not always children. A good leader will choose certain qualified members to lead on his behalf in strategic position, and these will report back to him.
Re: Between The Two, Who Is A Good Leader And Why by AngelicBeing: 11:52am On Sep 30, 2023
FalseProphet1:
As a prophet I'll say none, because none of them can see visions and prophesy to their offspring.

This I have seen.
You have started again with your False predictions, you are supposed to be in the Sahara desert Fasting for 7000 years for your Prophetic eyes πŸ‘€ to be opened shocked

@Op, Leadership / Followership is a symbiotic relationship, both needs each other
Re: Between The Two, Who Is A Good Leader And Why by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:52am On Sep 30, 2023
1 is Mother

2 is father.

2 is best leader and

we are lacking him seriously in Nigeria because probably his brain is on recess and He doesn't practice what he preaches on national TV.
Re: Between The Two, Who Is A Good Leader And Why by Sh1g1d1: 11:53am On Sep 30, 2023
Number 2
A good leader leads and shows direction while his subjects follow.

1 Like

Re: Between The Two, Who Is A Good Leader And Why by Curse777: 11:53am On Sep 30, 2023
cool

A leader shows you the way from the Frontline

During the Civil war many soldiers in the infantry and regiment lead by General Obasanjo fled battle field commiting mutiny

To solve this General Obasanjo led from the back

Any soldier fleeing war front was captured, court marshailed and executed by Obasanjo

Re: Between The Two, Who Is A Good Leader And Why by FitCorper: 11:53am On Sep 30, 2023
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Solve This If You Can / Can You Spot Your Name In This Picture? / Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.