Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership (66392 Views)

Ibrahim Babangida Laughing At Mamman Vatsa's Wedding In The 60s (photo) / Major Ibrahim Babangida And Mamman Vatsa In Okigwe In 1969 (Throwback Photo) / Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by konoplyanka: 11:29am On Feb 06, 2018
LordAdam16:

I pick on everyone that contributed to his defeat. From Obama who had his ass handed to him in 2016 to Tinubu who is still frolicking with a time bomb.

Yorubas were part of the willing tools, like the Middle Belters who unfortunately are learning the hard way, who were used to installed the disaster from Daura.

So yea, GEJ is having the time of his life outside of the public domain. I'm having a blast watching the 2019 movie.

I'd pick on anyone I f*cking feel like, and you can go f*ck yourself if it riles you up.

-Lord

And we don't even care about your existence. You can only hate. what else can you do; nothing. just a rant of an ant.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by LordAdam16: 11:37am On Feb 06, 2018
konoplyanka:

And we don't even care about your existence. You can only hate. what else can you do; nothing. just a rant of an ant.

Yet you quoted me.

Talk about having attention deficiency disorder.

Mofo!

-Lord
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by konoplyanka: 2:48pm On Feb 06, 2018
LordAdam16:

Yet you quoted me.

Talk about having attention deficiency disorder.

Mofo!

-Lord

I only wanted you to amuse me which you have succeed in doing grin grin grin grin.

LOL. An obscure inconsequential gay hating on Obama, Clinton, Cameron, Yoruba when nobody knows of his existence other than on Nairaland where he displays his pseudo intellectualism.

You are a good comedian bro.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by LordAdam16: 3:05pm On Feb 06, 2018
konoplyanka:

I only wanted you to amuse me which you have succeed in doing grin grin grin grin.

LOL. An obscure inconsequential gay hating on Obama, Clinton, Cameron, Yoruba when nobody knows of his existence other than on Nairaland where he displays his pseudo intellectualism.

You are a good comedian bro.

And you think you're some top shot right?

It's a f*cking public forum. You're not the only one reading my messages, so don't flatter yourself. I'm here to shape opinions. It's why I don't give a sh*t about you or your comments. If I think my post would provide value to others, I share it.

Not everyone is here to have pissing contests with anons.

Clinton lost, Obama got disgraced, Cameron had his a$$ handed to him, the Yorubas are having it rough (I hear you f*ckers had to close over a dozen schools in Ogun); so yea, it's an incredible feeling to see detractors get their Karma. Not my fault if that's eating you up.

As I said, you can go f*ck yourself. Your opinion of me doesn't move a f*cking needle.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by konoplyanka: 3:27pm On Feb 06, 2018
LordAdam16:

And you think you're some top shot right?

It's a f*cking public forum. You're not the only one reading my messages, so don't flatter yourself. I'm here to shape opinions. It's why I don't give a sh*t about you or your comments. If I think my post would provide value to others, I share it.

Not everyone is here to have pissing contests with anons.

Clinton lost, Obama got disgraced, Cameron had his a$$ handed to him, the Yorubas are having it rough (I hear you f*ckers had to close over a dozen schools in Ogun); so yea, it's an incredible feeling to see detractors get their Karma. Not my fault if that's eating you up.

As I said, you can go f*ck yourself. Your opinion of me doesn't move a f*cking needle.

-Lord

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lol. All these because Jonathan lost an election. We know why you are pained for three years and counting: your feeding bottle was removed. you can only shape the opinion of simple minded twats who have been born to hate just like an unintelligent nnamdi cownu was able to pool an army of hate filled ibos with only the whip of hate. Only nincompoops like you take an opinion of a tribalist serious. You are seen as what you are; a deranged tribalist who is filled with delusion of grandeur.

I think you should add that ibos are now third class citizens since gej lost

Fulani jihadists have attacked Enugu with over 500 people killed

You no longer have unfettered access to looted money

olisa metu was disgraced yesterday

Ibos are being killed in asian countires

baby factories are booming in potopoto land

keep humoring me with your conjectures.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by LordAdam16: 3:29pm On Feb 06, 2018
konoplyanka:
[s]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lol. All these because Jonathan lost an election. We know why you are pained for three years and counting: your feeding bottle was removed. you can only shape the opinion of simple minded twats who have been born to hate just like an unintelligent nnamdi cownu was able to pool an army of hate filled ibos with only the whip of hate. Only nincompoops like you take an opinion of a tribalist serious. You are seen as what you are; a deranged tribalist who is filled with delusion of grandeur.

I think you should add that ibos are now third class citizens since gej lost

Fulani jihadists have attacked Enugu with over 500 people killed

You no longer have unfettered access to looted money

olisa metu was disgraced yesterday

Ibos are being killed in asian countires

baby factories are booming in potopoto land

keep humoring me with your conjectures. [/s]

Trash. You just went full ret*rd!

Try again.

-Lord
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by konoplyanka: 3:32pm On Feb 06, 2018
LordAdam16:

Trash. You just went full ret*rd!

Try again.

-Lord

grin grin grin grin grin grin

I can only laugh at your bitter soul.

get well soon.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by LordAdam16: 3:35pm On Feb 06, 2018
konoplyanka:

[s]
grin grin grin grin grin grin

I can only laugh at your bitter soul.

get well soon.[/s]

Failed.

Try again.

Unintelligent scum. Don't stop. Type loads of trash, and keep entertaining me with your stupidity.

-Lord
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by konoplyanka: 3:39pm On Feb 06, 2018
LordAdam16:

Failed.

Try again.

Unintelligent scum. Don't stop. Type loads of trash, and keep entertaining me with your stupidity.

-Lord

I think I have schooled you enough for today.

Pele I can see that I've touched a nerve.

You can go now.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by LordAdam16: 3:44pm On Feb 06, 2018
konoplyanka:

I think I have schooled you enough for today.

Pele I can see that I've touched a nerve.

You can go now.

You think you've touched a nerve. Just like that. No you haven't, douch*bag. I got you where I want you.

Keep it coming. I think you've got more in you. Show your tomfoolery proudly. Don't scamper away now.

IMBEC*LE!

-Lord
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by GreatCracker(m): 9:30pm On Feb 06, 2018
bayulll011:

oga whyy this is not fair oooo.

ok u re forgiven.

how did u do it ?
lol

why don't you leave that for now

or are you not interested in having your old account back.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by bayulll011(m): 8:37am On Feb 07, 2018
GreatCracker:

lol

why don't you leave that for now

or are you not interested in having your old account back.

i want it back i will add u
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by GreatCracker(m): 9:37pm On Feb 07, 2018
bayulll011:

i want it back i will add u
i just sent you a PM
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by bayulll011(m): 6:13pm On Feb 08, 2018
GreatCracker:
i just sent you a PM
saw ur message
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by GreatCracker(m): 8:55pm On Feb 08, 2018
bayulll011:

saw ur message
i never got a reply
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by bayulll011(m): 12:44pm On Feb 09, 2018
GreatCracker:
i never got a reply

bros dont let me reply naaa i dont want to loose that email just send the password bros thanks grin grin
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by GreatCracker(m): 1:06pm On Feb 09, 2018
bayulll011:

bros dont let me reply naaa i dont want to loose that email just send the password bros thanks grin grin
hahahahah lmao grin grin grin
baba why you con dey fear like this now....

but i will send the password all the same
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by bayulll011(m): 1:24pm On Feb 09, 2018
GreatCracker:
hahahahah lmao grin grin grin
baba why you con dey fear like this now....

but i will send the password all the same

babaake i fear lol i beg help with password
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by omoharry(f): 2:30pm On Feb 09, 2018
iliyande:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/02/breaking-ibb-urges-buhari-step-2019-digital-leadership/amp/
I will ignor the messagner and appreciate the message..this is a very sound write up and a powerful recommendation coming from IBB. This is what the youth are suppose to be doing..and not wait for a fathers to always tell us what to do..the only thing we are doing is to engage in endless and stupid ethnic/religious tribal fight that makes no sense just to massage our ego and make us feel better and that is all..no vision..no purpose..just bunch of waisted energies .Nice write up IBB.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by omoharry(f): 2:41pm On Feb 09, 2018
americanson:
you maggots are the downfall of these men. This was same thing they did to GEJ, urging him to ignore the warning and contest until he lost the election and was disgraced.

.. Anyway, continue.... But note this, the voice of the people is the voice of God. The people don't want Buhari anymore and God will step in as he has started.

All churches in Nigeria will make sure their members do not vote for Buhari as they have started giving off alarms... OBJ has started a move, IBB has thrown his weight behind OBJ, Abdul Salami will do his in coming days. Exactly same game play that took place in 2015 against GEJ is playing a repeat/remix of that game. The king makers have spoken.

Middle belt is lost already.... Niger state which is IBB will not give Buhari shiiit, South South and South East will not disappoint. South West will do same...
I dont know about south west..it will be a divided vote ..so many Tinubu fans would vote Buhari because that is what Tinubu is selling..they will vote for who ever Tinubu brings forward.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by omoharry(f): 2:48pm On Feb 09, 2018
alabiyemmy:
From the reactions on this thread, with people crucifying the messenger without recourse to the message, I am concerned about the future of Nigeria. The so called youths can no longer reason beyond their noses. They have become extremely partisan without any ability to think or make use of their brain to decipher what is true, they will rather crucify the messenger rather than seeing the truth in what is being said.
It is better now unlike before.Now we have more criticism than in the early days of Buhari...the whole of Nairaland would have been on fire with those for and against .At least from what i have read so far the die hard zombies are not as many as before.They are really holding on to ensure they defend their kins man..most of them are Hausa/Fulanis'..so they will never see anything wrong with this administration.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by omoharry(f): 2:53pm On Feb 09, 2018
Validated:
THINKING ALOUD.

In the fullness of our present realities, we need to cooperate with President Muhammadu Buhari to complete his term of office on May 29th, 2019 and collectively prepare the way for new generation leaders to assume the mantle of leadership of the country. While offering this advice, I speak as a stakeholder, former president, concerned Nigerian and a patriot who desires to see new paradigms in our shared commitment to get this country running. While saying this also, I do not intend to deny President Buhari his inalienable right to vote and be voted for, but there comes a time in the life of a nation, when personal ambition should not override national interest. This is the time for us to reinvent the will and tap into the resourcefulness of the younger generation, stimulate their entrepreneurial initiatives and provoke a conduce environment to grow nationalz economy both at the micro and macro levels.- IBB
My best part.The guy make sense sha.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by omoharry(f): 2:59pm On Feb 09, 2018
ensamy:
Vote Mazi Nnamdi kalu for President 2019 sad sad sad Digital Leadership.
and turn Nigeria into Sudan..I respect his right to fight for his people but he does not have the temperament to handle leadership in a country like Nigeria..even with the little fame he had he could not control his pride..allowing people to kiss his feet and bow down before him, and talks very brashly with reckless abandon. Definitely not him..The igbos can do better than that kind of candidate..
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by omoharry(f): 3:03pm On Feb 09, 2018
sekem:
But why will they tell Sai Baba to step down?

Don't they believe in the power of PVC anymore?

If Baba wants to contest, then let him contest

If the people don't want Baba again, then let them use the power of their votes to send Baba parking

At least, that will show whether they the masses really want him or not

And not because a group of corrupt past leaders want a type of change that will perfectly suit them

Meanwhile...

As for me, it is Sai Baba 2023!!!

They will definitely rig him in using all those underage almajiris from Niger republic to vote thier kin back into power
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by omoharry(f): 3:21pm On Feb 09, 2018
Uglyboy:
Anybody that want PDP or any of it's candidate as president after what they did to this nation is also a criminal,killer and animal.
NO PDP NOR APC..RED CARD TO BOTH OF THEM.Nigerians should refocus their mind and begin to look out for young candidate with vision and a clear cut out strategies on how to deliver under any new political party and see how he/she can be promoted nationa wide using penny incomes from all Nigerians.. ...we should remove our mind from money politic that is why the good ones cannot contest because of money that they will use to buy bag of rice, and souvenirs for the hungry Nigerians that are ready to sell their destiny just for a pot of porridge.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by omoharry(f): 3:29pm On Feb 09, 2018
Nedfed:
Babangida must have being very high on plastic Origin I swear.
He's the major causes of what we faced today.
He CHANGED the glorious destiny of this nation in 1993 by cancelling MKO winning election just like the way baba bubu is killing many souls with the useless CHANGE he promised.

God of vengeance will still come on u and ur generation. Useless people.
We are tired of this blame game,...he gave out a message which ..pick the message and forget the messenger..this is the reason why we are still backward in this country..everybody around you is all corrupt even if you dont want to see them in that light but you still listen to their messages,so oga leave the messenger and collect the message for a better Nigeria except you are a die hard Buhari fan.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by omoharry(f): 4:29pm On Feb 09, 2018
Uglyboy:

You are more dumb because you don't know that the person that is the head of the family matter most.

I can tell you that if Dasuki and Diazani served under Buhari that they wouldn't have be able to use Buhari head like the way they used Jonathan head.

The Most important thing is that BUHARI is not your clueless Jonathan and this old PDP members now in APC can not try rubbish under Buhari like they were doing in PDP.

If Buhari know,he will surely show them the way out of his government and that is the difference.
Jonathan is clueless..That was why he was voted out.and we needed APC correct the wrong..but what have we had since then.. un-ending blame game without any solution on how to uplift the life of the people that voted Buhari in power.Rather what we see is favoritism toward his Hausa/Fulani..his kins men..and more more leverage for colony to be created across the nation just for them.after maiming & killing.innocent women and children..without any condemnation from your murderous president,But it matters not has long as it is APC in power it no problem, they are seen to do no wrong..The only thing ingrained in your DNA is blame game like your APC master..you know why? because you all lack vision and a good sense of direction on how to lead Nigeria;As for you the foot soldier..i feel sorry for you..especially if you are young, then it would have been better to beg God to give you some sense to be in touch with reality..because you guys are becoming pretty annoying and your comment are unbelievable even in the face of injustice,death, hunger and nepotism..It ok Jonathan was voted out for his inefficiency in handling corruption and I consider PDP as a party of recycled rogues who have nothing to offer ..but you telling us that your so called APC is a saint ( remember 70 APC Members are from PDP)...hahaha..pot calling kettle black situation make me wonder how on earth you got to this mental state ..blind follower ship..? i wonder if that is the right word or just plain stupidity. If you feel an old man Buhari is the best we hv got out 180 million Nigerian leave me speechless and baffled.Be you an Hausa/Fulani or a die hard fan from any of the other tribes..I dont care..Nigeria and better life for her people first before any bloody party or Cabals..and we the youth must look out for competent hands devoid ethnic/religious sentiment..to lead us out of this mess that we have found ourselves and not this show of shame that you stand here to defend.that is all i have to say..
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by alabiyemmy(m): 6:14pm On Feb 09, 2018
omoharry:
It is better now unlike before.Now we have more criticism than in the early days of Buhari...the whole of Nairaland would have been on fire with those for and against .At least from what i have read so far the die hard zombies are not as many as before.They are really holding on to ensure they defend their kins man..most of them are Hausa/Fulanis'..so they will never see anything wrong with this administration.

I see. They will soon see unless they are not true to themselves.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by AndreGomes: 5:18pm On Apr 02, 2018
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by yarimo(m): 6:26pm On Apr 02, 2018
IBB please speak for yourself, Majority of Nigerians want president BUHARI to continue as president till 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo's 20 Children (Photos) / Asari Dokubo Carries AK47, Blasts Obidients For 'Lying About 2 Million March' / Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.