Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership (66390 Views)

Ibrahim Babangida Laughing At Mamman Vatsa's Wedding In The 60s (photo) / Major Ibrahim Babangida And Mamman Vatsa In Okigwe In 1969 (Throwback Photo) / Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by designVATExcel: 5:53pm On Feb 04, 2018
iliyande:

Having been privileged to preside over this great country, interacted with all categories of persons, dissected all shades of opinions, understudied different ethnic groupings; I can rightfully conclude that our strength lies in our diversity.

I love this excerpt
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by BeardedMeat(m): 5:54pm On Feb 04, 2018
GrammarCheck:

Can you just imagine. Babangida? The hard drug maradona? Corruption personified? The animal has the guts to speak I blame Buhari for not court martialing him and Abacha in 1985 and executing them for drug trafficking. We would not have been in this situation.
You mean buhari should have court martialed abacha?? His man and benefactor?? Brother you missed your drugs again. grin

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by datribune: 5:55pm On Feb 04, 2018
uba1991:
yes pmb ll step down on one condition; IF IBB CAN TRECK FROM HIS BEDROOM TO HIS SITTING ROOM WITH0UT AN ASSISTANT

Hahaha everybody dey talk, IBB self dey talk?.
Who is IBB in d scheme of things in Nigeria today, when we are talking of PMB, d People's President.
Wailers will wail but in d end, it's a game of numbers. PMB will win. We that are with him are more than those against him. Sai Baba!.

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by abouzaid: 5:56pm On Feb 04, 2018
masseratti:
anybody still regarding that guy is derilious, God gave him a beautiful opportunity to lead his people, he turned himself to a God, became pompous, there are better sensible Igbos out there, Nnamdi Kanu should have being bigger than 2019 election. So stop quoting him he does not deserve it, he is a perfect example of an opportunist.
you guys are so full of hatred that it blinds you. in 2019, Buhari would win the southwest because their son is the VP, he would win northeast and northwest and some parts of the middlebelt ( Niger,kogi and maybe Nassarawa) and most parts of the southeast and south south would boycott/ vote in different directions. Buhari can only lose if a brash and non apologetic Nnamdi KANU leads against him,NK was already hosting leaders from the middle belt before his death. him alone can provide the alternate leadership, the likes of Tinubu,Ibb and orji uzo Kalu are only after their pockets.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by asha9: 5:57pm On Feb 04, 2018
EODforce:
I am a gala hawker. I hawk gala in the morning and join armed robbery at night. See me below with my fellow abakaleke professional gala hawkers on the move at Upper Iweka

Useless almajiri-Igbos cheesy

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by BeardedMeat(m): 6:01pm On Feb 04, 2018
buhariguy:
is only demons and idiotic pigs of Biafra that are against innocent buhari
Your own zombiism is even worse than buhari's! Now OBJ and IBB and DELE and BAKARE and MBAKA etc who helped buhari to power after trying for 12yrs are now pigs and demons? You need a shrink oga fake pastor!

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by thesicilian: 6:02pm On Feb 04, 2018
Offisial:
how does that change the point he's trying to pass across?
Which is why you'll continue to have criminals as your rulers.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by BeardedMeat(m): 6:03pm On Feb 04, 2018
Uglyboy:

Buy sniper and keep bros because Buhari will win 2019 election with even a wider margin than in 2015.

I will quote you after the election in a year time.

When people like OBJ and IBB begin to beg people to vote against some body,you definitely know that person is good and is dealing with this two criminals.
Jonathan is vindicated here!!!!!
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by EODforce: 6:07pm On Feb 04, 2018
asha9:

i am useless gala hawker,i do gala Hawking for survival ,i can't even feed myself talkless of my poor wife chinonye who is suffering from VVF disease,and my aged mother who is suffering from stroke, please nairalanders,i need help to feed myself and my dying wife and mother,my name is chinonso from Onitsha
. drop ur accnt number lemme help you chinonso
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by BeardedMeat(m): 6:10pm On Feb 04, 2018
asha9:

Useless almajiri-Igbos cheesy
I hope you know the conglomerate called SLOT, he once sold phone accessories on a wheel Barrow! There's no food for a lazy man! You can line up the streets of Lagos and kano carrying different sizes of bowl and crying on top your voice, but here is a humble beginning which thinking of how it will pan out gives you sleepless nights! Those boys are coming to pay you royalty soon after buying off your ancestral heritage! cheesy
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by thelegend1(m): 6:10pm On Feb 04, 2018
buhariguy:
Buhari must go in 2023.
Whether he like it or not.

See idiotic pigs of Biafra been excited over the comment of the elite who destroyed their future.

How can thief ibb speak good of buhari.

That was the secret meeting BTW the three thieves,obasanjo, ibb and salami in ibb house last year when buhari went for medical vacation.

They are looking for who to control.
They constitute themselves to be kingmaker.

We the good people of Nigeria detest their antics, and voted for a man that nobody even the corrupt kingmaker cannot control except God.

Meanwhile.- in matt 11vs6. Jesus said- blessed is he, that will not be offended in me.

The world is so corrupt to be offensive to your saviour.

Buhari is not my saviour or messiah.
So if people were offended by the good work of my Christ Jesus, my God.
Who is buhari a mortal Man that people will not be offended by trying his best to help the poor masses.?

But the corrupt elite will not allow you to see the good works of buhari

You started by calling a tribe "idiotic pigs" and ended by quoting bible scriptures and calling Jesus.
Even the devil is confused about your case.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by designVATExcel: 6:10pm On Feb 04, 2018
WorldRichest:
Who can defeat Buhari? Is it human or spirit? Buhari is a religion. I am a Buharist. Buhari us a moving train, no one can stop a moving train, try it and get crushed.

Interesting, please kindly explain what happened in 2003, 2007 & 2011. Just saying, nobody is invincible
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by masseratti: 6:10pm On Feb 04, 2018
abouzaid:
you guys are so full of hatred that it blinds you. in 2019, Buhari would win the southwest because their son is the VP, he would win northeast and northwest and some parts of the middlebelt ( Niger,kogi and maybe Nassarawa) and most parts of the southeast and south south would boycott/ vote in different directions. Buhari can only lose if a brash and non apologetic Nnamdi KANU leads against him,NK was already hosting leaders from the middle belt before his death. him alone can provide the alternate leadership, the likes of Tinubu,Ibb and orji uzo Kalu are only after their pockets.
you mean Nnamdi Kanu is dead? Na you kill am? Whatever you wrote up there can only be comprehend by you, am not NK fan gerrit and PMB cannot win SW if a credible candidate come out to contest against him, besides he can't win in kogi too, Sw and Nc is lost for PMB, we tpld Gej fans same thing they didn't believe, if the election is fair and square, PMB will lose.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by asha9: 6:12pm On Feb 04, 2018
I am talking of abakaleke professional gala hawkers. They are not Igbos but almajiri-Igbos. They have hawked gala and soft drinks for over 100yrs and nothing happened.

BeardedMeat:
I hope you know the conglomerate called SLOT, he once sold phone accessories on a wheel Barrow! There's no food for a lazy man! You can line up the streets of Lagos and kano carrying different sizes of bowl and crying on top your voice, but here is a humble beginning which thinking of how it will pan out gives you sleepless nights! Those boys are coming to pay you royalty soon after buying off your ancestral heritage! cheesy

copy: EODforce
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by Validated: 6:13pm On Feb 04, 2018
THINKING ALOUD.

In the fullness of our present realities, we need to cooperate with President Muhammadu Buhari to complete his term of office on May 29th, 2019 and collectively prepare the way for new generation leaders to assume the mantle of leadership of the country. While offering this advice, I speak as a stakeholder, former president, concerned Nigerian and a patriot who desires to see new paradigms in our shared commitment to get this country running. While saying this also, I do not intend to deny President Buhari his inalienable right to vote and be voted for, but there comes a time in the life of a nation, when personal ambition should not override national interest. This is the time for us to reinvent the will and tap into the resourcefulness of the younger generation, stimulate their entrepreneurial initiatives and provoke a conduce environment to grow nationalz economy both at the micro and macro levels.- IBB

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by omonnakoda: 6:15pm On Feb 04, 2018
americanson:

Is what is that? Attached there? I made a mistake to have quoted 50 generals but I told u to check the article but u still insists that it is rumour. Can u see 25 generals are backing him now? Where does IBB fall into going by the content of what is attached here? Rubbish
First of it remains a rumour.
Your source said 25
You doubled it to 50 now you say you made a mistake.

It is a rumour, hearsay, unverified ,demsay etc. Call it what you like

It is a rumour and you are a rumour monger
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by americanson: 6:18pm On Feb 04, 2018
omonnakoda:

First of it remains a rumour.
Your source said 25
You doubled it to 50 now you say you made a mistake.

It is a rumour, hearsay, unverified ,demsay etc. Call it what you like

It is a rumour and you are a rumour monger

Go and sleep

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by abouzaid: 6:19pm On Feb 04, 2018
masseratti:
you mean Nnamdi Kanu is dead? Na you kill am? Whatever you wrote up there can only be comprehend by you, am not NK fan gerrit and PMB cannot win SW if a credible candidate come out to contest against him, besides he can't win in kogi too, Sw and Nc is lost for PMB, we tpld Gej fans same thing they didn't believe, if the election is fair and square, PMB will lose.
OK, God grant us long life to see how it all pans out.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by Reggaeman88: 6:21pm On Feb 04, 2018
I pity mumu-malu bUHARI comes 2019. It's not because of him going to daura, it's because him, lai muhamed, bURATAI, and iBRAHIM iDRIS may likely join Charles Taylor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 04, 2018
epic! epic!! epic!!!!
one of the best piece I've read in 2018,

the dormant daura d.ullard is a huge blunder
that must be corrected in 2019!

thumbs up @ kowa!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by thesicilian: 6:25pm On Feb 04, 2018
SalamRushdie:

In a saner country Buhari would never have even joined the Army in the first place
Touché
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by BeardedMeat(m): 6:25pm On Feb 04, 2018
asha9:
I am talking of abakaleke professional gala hawkers. They are not Igbos but almajiri-Igbos. They have hawked gala and soft drinks for over 100yrs and nothing happened.

copy: EODforce
You are deluded! Probably a butterfly who thinks himself a bird.Igbos are one!
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by ensamy(m): 6:29pm On Feb 04, 2018
Vote Mazi Nnamdi kalu for President 2019 sad sad sad Digital Leadership.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by maestroferddi: 6:30pm On Feb 04, 2018
buhariguy:
Buhari must go in 2023.
Whether he like it or not.

See idiotic pigs of Biafra been excited over the comment of the elite who destroyed their future.

How can thief ibb speak good of buhari.

That was the secret meeting BTW the three thieves,obasanjo, ibb and salami in ibb house last year when buhari went for medical vacation.

They are looking for who to control.
They constitute themselves to be kingmaker.

We the good people of Nigeria detest their antics, and voted for a man that nobody even the corrupt kingmaker cannot control except God.

Meanwhile.- in matt 11vs6. Jesus said- blessed is he, that will not be offended in me.

The world is so corrupt to be offensive to your saviour.

Buhari is not my saviour or messiah.
So if people were offended by the good work of my Christ Jesus, my God.
Who is buhari a mortal Man that people will not be offended by trying his best to help the poor masses.?

But the corrupt elite will not allow you to see the good works of buhari
How blasphemous can you get putting Buhari and Jesus in the same sentence?

Watch it before tomfoolery cost you beyond what your little mind can fathom....

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by omonnakoda: 6:31pm On Feb 04, 2018
americanson:

Go and sleep

Your source?

Sunday Telegraph have gathered. .....

Sunday Telegraph ko Monday Email ni
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by Johnny008: 6:36pm On Feb 04, 2018
If buhari refuse to step down he should be assassinated clean, that should end it I believe we have capable hands to take care of that assignment when the time comes.
If there are none to take care of it I will voluntary carry it out for 1 million dollars pronto enough said

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by Sagamite(m): 6:37pm On Feb 04, 2018
The Boss of bosses has spoken. Now other bosses are joining him.

Buhari can still survive this if he can engineer an economic miracle in one year and keep Tinubu on side.

The objection of OBJ is because of performance in some areas anyway, not because of character (and everything) like with the Cretin of Otuoke; so if he can turn around performance they would not insist on pushing him out.

https://www.nairaland.com/2230168/buharis-victory-men-made-it/4#32239093
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by Uglyboy: 6:39pm On Feb 04, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Is see you have brains that baths in the oil of self deceit
.higher margin from where abeg ..I voted him in 2015 and I am so going to vote against him so are many others I know
Fool that can not reason well.

Those votes that PDP used the army,police,dss,inec,nysc etc to rigged in PDP favour mostly in the south will no longer be there for PDP because they can use this agencies again and people like Mike Tyson,Nelson Mandela names will no longer be able to vote for PDP again.

Anambra election should tell you that 2019 election will be free and fair and nobody can use this agencies to rig Buhari and APC out like in 2015 and the margin will be very wide.

Just that the margin of votes for Buhari in 2015 was too much and that was why PDP rigging couldn't swallow it all but only reduced the margin.

Buhari and APC now have ministers and political appointees that will deliver their voting areas unlike 2015.

Ondo is now under APC control unlike 2015.

Ekiti will also fall to APC in few months time.

Put hate aside and you will see that Buhari will win with landslide.

One person like you will not vote him and APC in 2019 but we see big politicians,senators,house of rep members and their supporters joining Buhari APC every day.

For one person like you that go,we have hundreds that join Buhari team.
Don't reason one way Mr man.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by omonnakoda: 6:42pm On Feb 04, 2018
Sagamite:
The Boss of bosses has spoken. Now other bosses are joining him.

Buhari can still survive this if he can engineer an economic miracle in one year and keep Tinubu on side.

The objection of OBJ is because of performance in some areas anyway, not because of character (and everything) like with the Cretin of Otuoke; so if he can turn around performance they would not insist on pushing him out.

https://www.nairaland.com/2230168/buharis-victory-men-made-it/4#32239093
The Herdsmen issue is a character issue let us not kid ourselves
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by Sagamite(m): 6:43pm On Feb 04, 2018
omonnakoda:

The Herdsmen issue is a character issue let us not kid ourselves

You have a bit of a point there.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by americanson: 6:43pm On Feb 04, 2018
omonnakoda:

Your source?

Sunday Telegraph have gathered. .....

Sunday Telegraph ko Monday Email ni
if I drag this thing too much, you will be the one to run. I am not your usual nairalander. Don't start what u can't finish. Maintain your lane.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by Uglyboy: 6:46pm On Feb 04, 2018
Johnny008:
If buhari refuse to step down he should be assassinated clean, that should end it I believe we have capable hands to take care of that assignment when the time comes.
If there are none to take care of it I will voluntary carry it out for 1 million dollars pronto enough said
And we will burn Nigeria down if anything happen to Buhari

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Checkout The Writing Spotted On A Bus In Sokoto (pictured) / Olusegun Obasanjo's 20 Children (Photos) / Asari Dokubo Carries AK47, Blasts Obidients For 'Lying About 2 Million March'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.