Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,565 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership (66414 Views)

Ibrahim Babangida Laughing At Mamman Vatsa's Wedding In The 60s (photo) / Major Ibrahim Babangida And Mamman Vatsa In Okigwe In 1969 (Throwback Photo) / Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by Sagay212: 8:28pm On Feb 04, 2018
Buhari nor get choice...He must go by fire by force.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by Godwin978(m): 8:55pm On Feb 04, 2018
this one year remaining under Buhari before election start , is like 10years to me, he should resign now
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by Automatic3444(m): 9:02pm On Feb 04, 2018
Whether you like it or not..the kinsmen have spoken. Bubu Nigeria is not ur inheritance.. For over two year's nothing is working, for over two months fuel quew has refuse to end, herdsmen has refused to stop killing. You as a DULLAPO has refuse to listen to advice, 2019 NIGERIA WILL REFUSED YOU YOU..
SAY AMEN

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by modik(m): 9:16pm On Feb 04, 2018
seunmsg:
I welcome IBB's sincere intervention but it is not enough. Advising Buhari not to contest in 2019 will get us to no where. Who is the alternative candidate that can provide digital leadership among the clowns in PDP that are warming up to replace Buhari? PDP is not an option for so many reasonable Nigerians. So, what is the way forward?

For two years and more, zoneBs keep shouting PDP "up and daan" even when it has dawned on them that the game is up

If out of over 80 million people, only an old dullard is the best hand, may sense fall on u.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by talk2emma: 9:18pm On Feb 04, 2018
The word buhari means evil

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by fx45(m): 9:18pm On Feb 04, 2018
Uglyboy:
Anybody that want PDP or any of it's candidate as president after what they did to this nation is also a criminal,killer and animal.
Who is PDP? Amaechi, Kwankwaso, El-Rufai, Dogara, Saraki, Audu Ogbeh, Rochas, Ortom, Orji Kalu,Tambuwal, Ganduje... And the endless list continues.

Some of you are naturally dumb

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by modik(m): 9:29pm On Feb 04, 2018
GoodGovernance:

A "digital" leader could not have performed better than PMB,in just 2 years plus.

Fat lie.

Acting president, a digital leader is a living example during Buhari's absence.

Be objective for once.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by GrammarCheck: 9:29pm On Feb 04, 2018
BeardedMeat:
You mean buhari should have court martialed abacha?? His man and benefactor?? Brother you missed your drugs again. grin

Seems you are pretty young.

Go back and read your history books
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by lloyds(m): 9:37pm On Feb 04, 2018
Buhari is FINISHED!

I AM ALSO THE PRESIDENT OF MY HOUSE AS HONOURABLE FATHER, AND I SAY:

BUHARI STEP DOWN BY 2019, YOU ARE NOT FIT.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by Adefemiaderoju1: 10:15pm On Feb 04, 2018
At this point I don't care who is standing up for the truth in as much the bad ones are coming up for the truth and reject Buhari it a welcome development.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by semyman: 10:27pm On Feb 04, 2018
This is provocative, you overthrew him in 1985, you still have the guts to say rubbish after his several attempts at the polls to be elected now. IBB you are a baskard
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by cytell56: 11:14pm On Feb 04, 2018
Tallesty1:
There's no Saint in Nigeria, not even among pastors.

That's according to you.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by Uglyboy: 12:08am On Feb 05, 2018
fx45:
Who is PDP? Amaechi, Kwankwaso, El-Rufai, Dogara, Saraki, Audu Ogbeh, Rochas, Ortom, Orji Kalu,Tambuwal, Ganduje... And the endless list continues.

Some of you are naturally dumb
You are more dumb because you don't know that the person that is the head of the family matter most.

I can tell you that if Dasuki and Diazani served under Buhari that they wouldn't have be able to use Buhari head like the way they used Jonathan head.

The Most important thing is that BUHARI is not your clueless Jonathan and this old PDP members now in APC can not try rubbish under Buhari like they were doing in PDP.

If Buhari know,he will surely show them the way out of his government and that is the difference.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by nathanccr(m): 12:17am On Feb 05, 2018
mazimee:
The same Buhari with blocked ears

Use finger signs to urge him
U wicked oooo cheesy
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by Nobody: 2:18am On Feb 05, 2018
hisgrace090:
Good one!

People must speak up for us to move forward.

Pmb, listen to voice of wisdom.
even if its from one who also was on that seat of power but robbed us of our cillective wealth and future
words of wisdom indeed
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by Nobody: 2:24am On Feb 05, 2018
nonsense talk
most of d nairaland warriors dont have pvc to vote oooo.dem go come here come dey shout up an down
if u people feel say make buhari go,make una produce candidate wey go rival am for election,not calling for him to step down
funny thing is most of them were at seat of power and never did anything tangible too,and were also called to step down to which they refused
so now na letter writting don become new trend na
i wonder what would have happened if someone had written a letter to babangida during d millitary ere
anyone with tthat answer can then come out to defend this man
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by emmaskyblue(m): 3:49am On Feb 05, 2018
Other nations are talking about advanced technology and artificial inteligence. They are here still taking about digitization. Even Kenya is ahead of us in cashless economy. Ordinary National ID card took more than 6yrs. I don'nt blame those who travel abroad for child delivery due to citizenship.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by hisgrace090: 5:07am On Feb 05, 2018
Gbemishile1:

even if its from one who also was on that seat of power but robbed us of our cillective wealth and future
words of wisdom indeed

So if someone who committed offence show you how to escape from captivity, you will not take it because he sometime committed offence?
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by Nobody: 6:01am On Feb 05, 2018
hisgrace090:

So if someone who committed offence show you how to escape from captivity, you will not take it because he sometime committed offence?
if he was d one in power,would people have dared question his authority
we all are aware how his govt was back the
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by bayulll011(m): 6:34am On Feb 05, 2018
GreatCracker:

finally i got yah

would like to give you back your account

meanwhile i will love it if the south west and Nigeria as a whole can just vote out this useless man

ma account elaborate pls
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by hisgrace090: 6:46am On Feb 05, 2018
Gbemishile1:

if he was d one in power,would people have dared question his authority
we all are aware how his govt was back the

Thank God he is not as timid as those who dares not question him.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by kabarka(m): 7:25am On Feb 05, 2018
Did you observe that handshake in the second pic? It says a lot.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by fx45(m): 7:30am On Feb 05, 2018
Uglyboy:

You are more dumb because you don't know that the person that is the head of the family matter most.

I can tell you that if Dasuki and Diazani served under Buhari that they wouldn't have be able to use Buhari head like the way they used Jonathan head.

The Most important thing is that BUHARI is not your clueless Jonathan and this old PDP members now in APC can not try rubbish under Buhari like they were doing in PDP.

If Buhari know,he will surely show them the way out of his government and that is the difference.
You're right... People like Maina and Babachir Lawal come to mind. Even Buratai with his Dubai houses. We wouldn't want to mention the present carnage going on in NNPC.

My friend, you're actually dumber than I thought.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by Uglyboy: 7:40am On Feb 05, 2018
fx45:
You're right... People like Maina and Babachir Lawal come to mind. Even Buratai with his Dubai houses. We wouldn't want to mention the present carnage going on in NNPC.

My friend, you're actually dumber than I thought.
Your foolishness and stupidity is grade one Mr man.
Yeah.when evidences were presented against Babachair and Maina and the evidences were strong,they were shown the way out not like you Otueke hero that came on live tv to defend his thieves and told us that stealing is not corruption and only tried to act when election was close.

You don't just go and get weak evidence against Buratai because you guys hate him and expect Buhari to punish him just like that.
We are not in a banana republic.

Nobody up till now has any strong evidence against Buratai to nail him.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by BeardedMeat(m): 10:16am On Feb 05, 2018
GrammarCheck:

Seems you are pretty young.

Go back and read your history books
Abacha was not corrupt... Buhari 1807
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by Castanea(m): 3:31pm On Feb 05, 2018
And to think the media department in the Villa issued a purported rebuttal 'on behalf' of IBB is amazing. Those people in the Villa should be included in the dictionary as perfect examples of goons.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by GreatCracker(m): 9:37pm On Feb 05, 2018
bayulll011:

ma account elaborate pls
your old account with username "bayulll01"
don't know if i got that correctly
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by LordAdam16: 10:13pm On Feb 05, 2018
konoplyanka:
Lordadam what conspiracy theory do you have to spin to this?

IBB never left PDP.

He supported GEJ in 2015. And I doubt anyone in Aso Rock is surprised by IBB's letter.

The real deal is OBJ's foray with his foreign contacts. The US and UK have been quiet, which is unusual. Buhari's government has been anti-Trump since before he was elected. And May isn't exactly fond of Buhari's government either. So OBJ does have a chance to convince them to pull the rug from under Buhari's feet.

But it wouldn't be like 2015, when Cameron and Obama had a personal vendetta against GEJ.

That said, it's only the second month of the year, so a lot would happen before Q4 that'd paint a firm picture of how 2019 would go. The only authority that can stop Buhari is Downing Street. Until feelers from there change, I think Buhari would win in 2019.

-Lord
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by konoplyanka: 11:38pm On Feb 05, 2018
LordAdam16:

IBB never left PDP.

He supported GEJ in 2015. And I doubt anyone in Aso Rock is surprised by IBB's letter.

The real deal is OBJ's foray with his foreign contacts. The US and UK have been quiet, which is unusual. Buhari's government has been anti-Trump since before he was elected. And May isn't exactly fond of Buhari's government either. So OBJ does have a chance to convince them to pull the rug from under Buhari's feet.

But it wouldn't be like 2015, when Cameron and Obama had a personal vendetta against GEJ.

That said, it's only the second month of the year, so a lot would happen before Q4 that'd paint a firm picture of how 2019 would go. The only authority that can stop Buhari is Downing Street. Until feelers from there change, I think Buhari would win in 2019.

-Lord

Hmmm. So you know all these and you only pick on Yoruba for Gej's defeat even when the margin of defeat is slim. may God purge your soul of hatred.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by konoplyanka: 11:40pm On Feb 05, 2018
Uglyboy:

Your foolishness and stupidity is grade one Mr man.
Yeah.when evidences were presented against Babachair and Maina and the evidences were strong,they were shown the way out not like you Otueke hero that came on live tv to defend his thieves and told us that stealing is not corruption and only tried to act when election was close.

You don't just go and get weak evidence against Buratai because you guys hate him and expect Buhari to punish him just like that.
We are not in a banana republic.

Nobody up till now has any strong evidence against Buratai to nail him.

So on what evidence did Buhari sacked him?
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by LordAdam16: 12:27am On Feb 06, 2018
konoplyanka:

Hmmm. So you know all these and you only pick on Yoruba for Gej's defeat even when the margin of defeat is slim. may God purge your soul of hatred.

I pick on everyone that contributed to his defeat. From Obama who had his ass handed to him in 2016 to Tinubu who is still frolicking with a time bomb.

Yorubas were part of the willing tools, like the Middle Belters who unfortunately are learning the hard way, who were used to installed the disaster from Daura.

So yea, GEJ is having the time of his life outside of the public domain. I'm having a blast watching the 2019 movie.

I'd pick on anyone I f*cking feel like, and you can go f*ck yourself if it riles you up.

-Lord
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by bayulll011(m): 8:43am On Feb 06, 2018
GreatCracker:

your old account with username "bayulll01"
don't know if i got that correctly

oga whyy this is not fair oooo.

ok u re forgiven.

how did u do it ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo's 20 Children (Photos) / Anti-Amotekun Protest Rocks Lagos / Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.