Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership (66397 Views)

Ibrahim Babangida Laughing At Mamman Vatsa's Wedding In The 60s (photo) / Major Ibrahim Babangida And Mamman Vatsa In Okigwe In 1969 (Throwback Photo) / Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by samuel900(m): 5:18pm On Feb 04, 2018
For your papa house.....iya ,ma je ee pa ni

UmuEri:
That's impossible, Buhari must contest and win, we must enjoy the second term change together.

uwa ntor!
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by Wantam: 5:18pm On Feb 04, 2018
GENERALS
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by seunH: 5:19pm On Feb 04, 2018
sekem:

Me too, make me dash you one and half like wink
lolzzzzzzzzz. very soon they will call us BMC......!!!
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by ogbeniolola: 5:19pm On Feb 04, 2018
I remember IBB stepping down for MKO Abiola when he won the June 12 elections.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 04, 2018
jnfoage:

I'm not meddling with anything. What I'm saying is that I have power over my vote, nothing more.
Who's denying that? But be careful you're not voting with bloodied hands..

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by SalamRushdie: 5:20pm On Feb 04, 2018
Uglyboy:
Your hate for Buhari has over shadow your thinking.

Nigeria would have be in a worse state than this if PDP and Jonathan had won the 2015 election

So we all thought then but now we know better ..Nigeria is currently the poorest and unsafest country on earth under Buhari and you still think he is ok ..nobody is going allow Buhari continue one day extra beyond May 29

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by sekem: 5:21pm On Feb 04, 2018
seunH:

lolzzzzzzzzz. very soon they will call us BMC......!!!

Who cares?

The truth is always bitter... to those who want to shy away from it.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by unbitchable(m): 5:21pm On Feb 04, 2018
OboOlora:

I agree with you!
Me too, especially the cameltoe. How do i locate it, would be pleased.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 04, 2018
samuel900:
For your papa house.....iya ,ma je ee pa ni

Take am easy o

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by unbitchable(m): 5:23pm On Feb 04, 2018
ogbeniolola:
sarcasm?
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by americanson: 5:24pm On Feb 04, 2018
omonnakoda:

Stop spreading rumours. Enough said.

Is what is that? Attached there? I made a mistake to have quoted 50 generals but I told u to check the article but u still insists that it is rumour. Can u see 25 generals are backing him now? Where does IBB fall into going by the content of what is attached here? Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by buhariguy(m): 5:24pm On Feb 04, 2018
aguiyi2:
Buhari winning the 2019 presidential elections will confirm our collective mumuness.I don't think we have gotten to that level yet.Even demons are against his re-election.
is only demons and idiotic pigs of Biafra that are against innocent buhari

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by Dav24(m): 5:31pm On Feb 04, 2018
Nigeria is going down and the only hope left is to kick out Buhari with his herdsmen security chiefs. Nigeria is for all of us. You cant start a conquest aganda now and succeed, even in those days, some tribes resisted and stopped the wicked Othman Danfodio from taking them into captivity and trying to covertly relaunch that scheme now will only break up the country.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by BeardedMeat(m): 5:34pm On Feb 04, 2018
GrammarCheck:

But Buhari was in power in 1983...
Yes he was! The sorry state he left the country now is nothing compared to 1983.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by sekem: 5:35pm On Feb 04, 2018
ogbeniolola:

Can you imagine!

IBB who did not step. down for a democratically Elected president is now advising Baba who is constitutionally allowed to run for a second term to step down

OBJ who is believed to have wanted a third term by any means possible is now advising Baba to step. down

I am not saying Baba has performed so well that he deserves an automatic second term

But then we cannot just write him off like that because we need to understand the situation at hand and the state of the nation when Baba came along

My highest problem with all the anti Baba folks is that they don't even have any specific and capable candidate they will like to replace Sai Baba in office

To them, it is anybody but Buhari

I can't imagine any other foolish way of reasoning worse than that

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by buhariguy(m): 5:36pm On Feb 04, 2018
SalamRushdie:

So we all thought then but now we know better ..Nigeria is currently the poorest and unsafest country on earth under Buhari and you still think he is ok ..nobody is going allow Buhari continue one day extra beyond May 29
you and those thieves will not allow, but the good people of Nigeria say sai buhari till 2023

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by Uglyboy: 5:37pm On Feb 04, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Buy sniper and keep bros because Buhari will win 2019 election with even a wider margin than in 2015.

I will quote you after the election in a year time.

When people like OBJ and IBB begin to beg people to vote against some body,you definitely know that person is good and is dealing with this two criminals.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by DozieInc(m): 5:38pm On Feb 04, 2018
BuBu has ear problem, he may not hear.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by OlujobaSamuel: 5:38pm On Feb 04, 2018
OboOlora:
Association of past Presidents (except Abdusalami the a$$licker) is against the dullard already cheesy
lol, that one na the peacemaker, he go make sure bubu waka without crisis while others push am commot.
btw, ur moniker get as e be
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by EODforce: 5:39pm On Feb 04, 2018
asha9:
. my name is chinonso,my wife is a useless woman, she is a prostitute, she has abandoned me and junior in Onitsha and ran away to portharcourt to do her ashawo work
. is this true?

its a pity!
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by jnfoage: 5:39pm On Feb 04, 2018
angels09:

Who's denying that? But be careful you're not voting with bloodied hands..
That is your business. Posting images of blood stained hands wouldn't in any way stop me from casting my vote for the candidate of my choice. At least I have that right.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by masseratti: 5:40pm On Feb 04, 2018
abouzaid:
without Nnamdi KANU, most Igbos might boycott the 2019 election, that guy is the only person capable of delivering a regional block vote in Nigeria right now.
anybody still regarding that guy is derilious, God gave him a beautiful opportunity to lead his people, he turned himself to a God, became pompous, there are better sensible Igbos out there, Nnamdi Kanu should have being bigger than 2019 election. So stop quoting him he does not deserve it, he is a perfect example of an opportunist.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by planetzoom: 5:41pm On Feb 04, 2018
Buhari has ear problems,and besides,he doesn't understand human language,translate whatever you wanna tell him to cow language,then he will.understand
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by jnfoage: 5:41pm On Feb 04, 2018
Uglyboy:

Buy sniper and keep bros because Buhari will win 2019 election with even a wider margin than in 2015.

When people like OBJ and IBB begin to beg people to vote against some body,you definitely know that person is good and is dealing with this two criminals.
By the special grace of the living God, Buhari will win again and disgrace all these thieves using different approaches to stop him.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by asha9: 5:41pm On Feb 04, 2018
EODforce:
My name is Chyke Okoro. I am from Abakaleke. I am a gala hawker at Upper Iweka. My father is useless for not sending me to school. My mother is at Izza doing prostitution with labourers!

I spit on you. You better kill your father because he is useless. Professional abakaleke gala hawker cheesy
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by BeardedMeat(m): 5:42pm On Feb 04, 2018
Uglyboy:
Good.
So,why don't we allow Buhari to contest since those that rigged him in are no longer with him and it will be easy to defeat him at the polls?

Why is everybody afraid of Buhari contesting?
It is Buhari fundamental right to contest and nobody can stop him.

One thing i know is that in a free and fair election,there is no politician alive today in Nigeria that can defeat Buhari and that is what this OBJ and IBB know and that is why they believe the only way for their candidates and parties to have a chance in 2019 is if Buhari do not contest

Stop him at the polls and stop begging him not to contest.
Go and read Dele momodu's last letter to him and you will see where he boldly told buhari that the election that brought him to him where not without some shady underhand sharp practices!

Till date, nobody has called Dele out to explain what he meant by that.

Go to the polls he will for he is a stubborn grasshopper, and disgrace he will encounter for nobody is with him any longer.

My problem with his loss is that he is a bad loser! His loss would occasion a fresh round of bloodletting of innocent souls by his killer squad!!!! Because, typically, he is a sore loser!
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by BeardedMeat(m): 5:43pm On Feb 04, 2018
jrusky:

You are right. He is not ready to go Buhari is a sore looser but if he lost and want to run blood bath jamboree we are all waiting for him. Maybe Buhari will break the record to be the one to break Nigeria into pieces and everyone go on his or her own way.
That's a fact! A costly fact that must be confronted!
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by ofuonyebi: 5:47pm On Feb 04, 2018
Nigerian leaders they say evryday, has no shame....that is why they are the worst set of leaders/killers in the world!

imagine a stupid idiot like IBB who murdered DEMOCRACY' in 1993...now opening his dirty mouth to give useless advise

i think IBB should shut forever over nigerians governance...he should remember that the Oputa panel report is still waiting for him..ala OBJ 2009
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by EODforce: 5:48pm On Feb 04, 2018
asha9:

i spit on myself ,i killed my father for ritual and now i don't even have a family to call my own,my wife chinonye is a useless woman and a prostitute,i will die next week,i can't take this anymore. can somebody suggest to me the easiest way i can kill myself?
. eyaaa,such a pity

drink otapiapia,it kills faster than bullet chinonso
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by aigbokiejohnson(m): 5:48pm On Feb 04, 2018
Another shot released...Daura waiting
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by SalamRushdie: 5:51pm On Feb 04, 2018
Uglyboy:

Is see you have brains that baths in the oil of self deceit
.higher margin from where abeg ..I voted him in 2015 and I am so going to vote against him so are many others I know
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership by Teobaba(m): 5:51pm On Feb 04, 2018
greatgod2012:
Lol

PMB is certainly going back to Daura come 2019 and so shall it be.

I know many people will start condemning the messenger now, not focusing on the message. As for me, I know that IBB is not a saint himself, I know OBJ is also not in the right position to condemn PMB, neither is GEJ also has the right but the good news to me is that BOTH GOOD AND BAD PEOPLE HAVE ALL REJECTED PMB!

So, PMB, pack your loads and get ready to go back to your cows in Daura. Enough is enough!

IBB DEBUNKS STATEMENT ON PRESIDENT BUHARI.

My attention has been drawn to a report making rounds especially online in which I was quoted as advising Nigerians not to vote for President Muhammadu Buhari in the coming 2019 election.

Not only is the said statement untrue, it is in its entirety, an inaccurate representation of my view of the state of our dear Nation.

As a former President and an elder statesman, I have existing communication channels through which I reach out to President Muhammadu Buhari on topical issues of national importance, should there be the need so to do.

The media, both online or mainstream and indeed the unsuspecting public are advised to disregard such false reports.

Thank you and God Bless you all.

Gen. Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida (Rtd) (GCON)
Former Military President Federal Republic of Nigeria

Hilltop Mansion
Minna, Niger state.
4th February 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Carries AK47, Blasts Obidients For 'Lying About 2 Million March' / Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP / Why Did Emir Sanusi Welcome President Buhari At The Airport In Kano? (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.