Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,203 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Babangida Denies "Vote Out Buhari In 2019" Statement - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babangida Denies "Vote Out Buhari In 2019" Statement (26289 Views)

Amosun Under Tension To Resign As APM Supporters Curse Out Buhari / Mohammed Babangida: IBB Didn't Authorize "Buhari Don't Run In 2019" Statement / Kassim Afegbua Insists Babangida Authorised ‘Vote Out Buhari’ Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babangida Denies "Vote Out Buhari In 2019" Statement by SalamRushdie: 7:54pm On Feb 04, 2018
Myndd44 please delete this fake thread ASAP , it was organised by BMC ...Kassim Afegbua just affirmed IBBs letter on channels now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babangida Denies "Vote Out Buhari In 2019" Statement by fx45(m): 8:08pm On Feb 04, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

The first news was Fake...Go to the Sahara Reporters website ignorant ipob yoot!

I attached it here..
You're not ashamed of yourself. Are you telling the world that Sahara Reporters posted that news with that quality of grammar and numerous spelling errors? Look at what desperation has done to this man called Ngeneukwenu

4 Likes

Re: Babangida Denies "Vote Out Buhari In 2019" Statement by NothingDoMe: 8:11pm On Feb 04, 2018
fx45:
You're not ashamed of yourself. Are you telling the world that Sahara Reporters posted that news with that quality of grammar and numerous spelling errors? Look at what desperation has done to this man called Ngeneukwenu
God bless you.

4 Likes

Re: Babangida Denies "Vote Out Buhari In 2019" Statement by luvinhubby(m): 8:12pm On Feb 04, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

The first news was Fake...Go to the Sahara Reporters website ignorant ipob yoot!

I attached it here..

Your people at BMC are trying to confuse Nigeria.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/amplite/controversy-as-spokesman-insists-ibb-authorised-vote-out-buhari-in-2019-statement.html?__twitter_impression=true

IBB spokesman, Afegbua reaffirming the Buhari must go letter is the only authentic release.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babangida Denies "Vote Out Buhari In 2019" Statement by miqos02(m): 8:16pm On Feb 04, 2018
Wow
Re: Babangida Denies "Vote Out Buhari In 2019" Statement by naija2dabone(m): 8:19pm On Feb 04, 2018
IBB spoke live on channels insisting that his earlier statement stands.

And that he has spoken with IBB and he doesn't know who wrote the second statement.

He also said when he saw IBB addressed as GCON he knows the second statement is fake

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Babangida Denies "Vote Out Buhari In 2019" Statement by duwdu: 8:19pm On Feb 04, 2018
bilms:
IBB DEBUNKS STATEMENT ON PRESIDENT BUHARI

My attention has been drawn to a report making rounds especially online in which I was quoted as advising Nigerians not to vote for President Muhammadu Buhari in the coming 2019 election.

Not only is the said statement untrue, it is in its entirety, an inaccurate representation of my view of the state of our dear Nation.

As a former President and an elder statesman, I have existing communication channels through which I reach out to President Muhammadu Buhari on topical issues of national importance, should there be the need so to do.

The media, both online or mainstream and indeed the unsuspecting public are advised to disregard such false reports.

Thank you and God Bless you all.

Gen. Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida (Rtd) (GCON)
Former Military President Federal Republic of Nigeria

Hilltop Mansion
Minna, Niger state.
4th February 2018

https://mrrightsng..com.ng/2018/02/ibb-debunks-statement-on-president.html

Yeah, this is more like the Ibrahim "Maradona" Babangida that we know! gringringrin

P34c3
Re: Babangida Denies "Vote Out Buhari In 2019" Statement by Badonasty(m): 8:20pm On Feb 04, 2018
bilms:

My attention has been drawn to a report making rounds especially online in which I was quoted as advising Nigerians not to vote for President Muhammadu Buhari in the coming 2019 election.

Not only is the said statement untrue, it is in its entirety, an inaccurate representation of my view of the state of our dear Nation.

As a former President and an elder statesman, I have existing communication channels through which I reach out to President Muhammadu Buhari on topical issues of national importance, should there be the need so to do.

The media, both online or mainstream and indeed the unsuspecting public are advised to disregard such false reports.

Hilltop Mansion
Minna, Niger state.
4th February 2018

This one sef dey form elder statesman
Re: Babangida Denies "Vote Out Buhari In 2019" Statement by BMCSlayer: 8:20pm On Feb 04, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Whether true or not we don't care..

We just believe as stated below..

✔As elrufai said, we are BUHARISTS.
✔We are not confused as to who we want to continue to lead this nation.
✔If you don't agree with us, no need to curse, abuse & insult
✔Name & promote your alternative to our option
✔You are within your rights.
✔So are we.
✔ Sai Buhari Till 2023...
Its not like we expect you to have any sense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babangida Denies "Vote Out Buhari In 2019" Statement by oladokun76: 8:22pm On Feb 04, 2018
Maradona your time don pass an Messi era we dey now

2 Likes

Re: Babangida Denies "Vote Out Buhari In 2019" Statement by obua: 8:22pm On Feb 04, 2018
bilms:

Hilltop Mansion
Minna, Niger state.
4th February 2018

is IBB a GCON or GCFR

1 Like

Re: Babangida Denies "Vote Out Buhari In 2019" Statement by duwdu: 8:28pm On Feb 04, 2018
Daviddson:
This is certainly from the stable of APC media! Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew! Punch, The Cable, Daily Trust and other credible media reported it and these people came up with this nonsensical write-up to deceive people. I like Buhari, but his strength is failing him. Old age has incapacitated him. Let him give way for a "digital camera leadership".

Some of the media houses you mentioned have now also published IBB's denial. In fact, TheNation has just published the denial in full.

P34c3

1 Like

Re: Babangida Denies "Vote Out Buhari In 2019" Statement by WOCKHARDI(m): 8:28pm On Feb 04, 2018
So who impersonated you,Sir? I read that statement and it couldn't have come from an imposter. The language was presidential.
Okay, it's me that issued that well articulated advice on the state of the Nation. So what? Is it not the simple observable truth?

1 Like

Re: Babangida Denies "Vote Out Buhari In 2019" Statement by duwdu: 8:32pm On Feb 04, 2018
seunmsg:
The source is not credible enough.

TheNation has just published the denial by IBB in full.

http://thenationonlineng.net/2019-ibb-denies-statement-on-buhari/

P34c3

1 Like

Re: Babangida Denies "Vote Out Buhari In 2019" Statement by sanpipita(m): 8:34pm On Feb 04, 2018

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babangida Denies "Vote Out Buhari In 2019" Statement by robosky02(m): 8:36pm On Feb 04, 2018
ok
Re: Babangida Denies "Vote Out Buhari In 2019" Statement by Sagay212: 8:37pm On Feb 04, 2018
lol...oga forget that thing. You have already passed the message and nigerians are sending Bubu back to his village whether he likes it or not. We know that's the style most of you use. Say your mind and deny later.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babangida Denies "Vote Out Buhari In 2019" Statement by Ngokafor(f): 8:37pm On Feb 04, 2018
I watch IBB's man reaffirming the fact that he actually told buhari to bounce...just watched it on channels TV

This thread is soo fake and should be taken down!!..shame on whoever brought it on FP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babangida Denies "Vote Out Buhari In 2019" Statement by Ide4u(m): 8:38pm On Feb 04, 2018

So, IBB is now GCON and not GCFR?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babangida Denies "Vote Out Buhari In 2019" Statement by unbitchable(m): 8:39pm On Feb 04, 2018
Damage control by APC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babangida Denies "Vote Out Buhari In 2019" Statement by ManirBK: 8:46pm On Feb 04, 2018
kernel504:

Cheap Blogger, free sub domain. I guess you should try to pay for domain name, stop spreading fake news.
https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/ibb-denies-vote-out-buhari-in-2019-statement.html?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C1837433176
Mynd44 lalasticlala oam4j Ngokafor

1 Like

Re: Babangida Denies "Vote Out Buhari In 2019" Statement by Alariiwo: 8:47pm On Feb 04, 2018
Liepobs are evil..

APC will still win 2019 whether they like it or not.

2 Likes

Re: Babangida Denies "Vote Out Buhari In 2019" Statement by Fmartin(m): 8:48pm On Feb 04, 2018
buhariguy:
Is a lie, it was you
Liverpool 2 - 2 Spurs The penalties came
as controversial as IBB's letter Some say it is, some say it's Not. But one thing is sure, the 75m spent on Van Dijk is a waste The last time "Millions" got wasted
this badly was in 2015 when "15
million" votes was wasted on Buhari
grin
Re: Babangida Denies "Vote Out Buhari In 2019" Statement by duwdu: 8:48pm On Feb 04, 2018
sanpipita:
Bmc has no shame, there is no rebuttal, bbc has reported it

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/controversy-as-spokesman-insists-ibb-authorised-vote-out-buhari-in-2019-statement.html

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/tori-42937214

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/ibb-disowns-state-of-the-nation-statement.html

I won't be surprised if the BBC also publishes IBB's refutal story as well — eventually. It wouldn't be its own first time, either.

P34c3
Re: Babangida Denies "Vote Out Buhari In 2019" Statement by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:49pm On Feb 04, 2018
Fmartin:
Liverpool 2 - 2 Spurs The penalties came
as controversial as IBB's letter Some say it is, some say it's Not. But one thing is sure, the 75m spent on Van Dijk is a waste The last time "Millions" got wasted
this badly was in 2015 when "15
million" votes was wasted on Buhari
grin

Copy copy ipob yoot!
Re: Babangida Denies "Vote Out Buhari In 2019" Statement by Shayneward1: 8:51pm On Feb 04, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Copy copy ipob yoot!

You have been caught lying once again you fraudulent human.

2 Likes

Re: Babangida Denies "Vote Out Buhari In 2019" Statement by deomelllo: 8:52pm On Feb 04, 2018
Igbos now love OBJ, they love IBB, den go even love Tinubu if Tinubu say anything against PMB tomorow.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Hatred no get direction. Miserable world of Igbos...

Na foolish errand, PMB no send. PMB till 2023.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Babangida Denies "Vote Out Buhari In 2019" Statement by Megatrix: 8:55pm On Feb 04, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Myndd44 please delete this fake thread ASAP , it was organised by BMC ...Kassim Afegbua just affirmed IBBs letter on channels now
Don't mind BMC liars, I watched the news on channels TV and the reporter spoke live on air with Kassim Afegbua and he confirmed that indeed IBB was the one who authorised the original letter. It is disgraceful for a so called ruling party to stoop so low as to issue fake press releases in other people's name. What a shame!!!

1 Like

Re: Babangida Denies "Vote Out Buhari In 2019" Statement by Fmartin(m): 8:56pm On Feb 04, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Copy copy ipob yoot!
dont forget that your anti-corruption champoin won the last election with copy copy media speeches.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Babangida Denies "Vote Out Buhari In 2019" Statement by JimD(m): 8:58pm On Feb 04, 2018
Buhari is a failure. All this na damage control.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Purge Yourself Of Greed For Power – Omehia Blasts Wike / President Tinubu Receives United States Ass. Secretary Of State, Geoffrey Praytt / Buhari Appoints Sunday Aghaeze‎ As Personal Assistant On Photograph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.