Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,753 members, 7,809,890 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Please guys help me solve this serious Matter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please guys help me solve this serious Matter (1377 Views)

Help! This Has Become A Serious Matter(pictures) / I Got This Mail From A Lady Here Please Guys Help Her / Please Guys Give Me Address Of Ashawo Joint Or Hotel In Kano, I Am New!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please guys help me solve this serious Matter by tradepunter: 9:10pm On Feb 04, 2018
OK guys what do you think about this.... The parents of the man didn't want him to marry this lady, he refused and went ahead anyways without their consent.. Years down the line they had 2 kids a boy and a girl, that marriage ended when the kids were both 3 and 1 years respectively. The man remarried to another woman, and this marriage is 23 years with 4 kids.

Now the girl that was 3yrs is now grown up and is ready to get married, she is also been rejected by the guys parents... Now the guy is strong headed and want to proceed without his parents, he went ahead planning till the wedding was called off due to the fact that the church needed the consent of the guys dad..

As it stands the guy still wants to proceed anyways but at low key, so he is trying to pull stings from influcencial relatives and siblings. His siblings who are matured ladies are on the same page as him so are trying to get his dad to change his position.

So they are engaging his dad to let them know why his stance on the matter as a father is hurting his son. While they are doing this, the guys fiance is getting all mad and worked up and keep telling him not to waste her time cuz shes been patient enough and wants the wedding done asap.

As it seems she's the type that have high expectations and get disappointed easily. In addition someone in the past wanted to marry her but changed his mind.

What will you do if in the guys position??
Re: Please guys help me solve this serious Matter by bjayx: 9:20pm On Feb 04, 2018
Super story episode 2...
Re: Please guys help me solve this serious Matter by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 04, 2018
Is this your life story? Abi how you take understand family matter reach this level? Kuku talk true say make nairalander help you, them go give you better idea abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Please guys help me solve this serious Matter by dingbang(m): 9:22pm On Feb 04, 2018
Lwkmd..
Re: Please guys help me solve this serious Matter by Pubichairs(m): 9:25pm On Feb 04, 2018
undecided tales of the moonlight
Re: Please guys help me solve this serious Matter by tradepunter: 9:27pm On Feb 04, 2018
una see topic that says help me to solve this issue... If input wasn't needed it wouldn't be up on this tread.

It's not super story, it's as really as you touching your face when your shower or take your bath.
Re: Please guys help me solve this serious Matter by Joislim(f): 9:28pm On Feb 04, 2018
this story get as e be grin

2 Likes

Re: Please guys help me solve this serious Matter by tradepunter: 9:35pm On Feb 04, 2018
Joislim:
I know it get as e bi but it's for real, which is why it will be appreciated if inputs can be made
Re: Please guys help me solve this serious Matter by Daniel2289(m): 9:51pm On Feb 04, 2018
Joislim:
No b small mata ooo

1 Like

Re: Please guys help me solve this serious Matter by Daniel2289(m): 9:52pm On Feb 04, 2018
Am even confused after the reading.
Re: Please guys help me solve this serious Matter by tradepunter: 9:58pm On Feb 04, 2018
What will you do if you were in the guys position??
Do you go ahead with the wedding without any of his family members present, Just to please the girl and in the process meet her expectations.

Or do you wait to at least know if any progress have been made from the siblings who are trying to convince their father to change his stance. Because you know after this last move all your options have been exhausted
Re: Please guys help me solve this serious Matter by nikkypearl(f): 10:05pm On Feb 04, 2018
grin grin...nawa ooo

NEXT!!
Re: Please guys help me solve this serious Matter by deafeyez: 10:10pm On Feb 04, 2018
THE PERSON ABOVE HAVE SAID WHATS ON MY MIND. I LEAVE THINGS FOR THE PERSON BELOW ME
Re: Please guys help me solve this serious Matter by ShadowFighter: 10:11pm On Feb 04, 2018
Nollywood story line. Buh Op, are u the guy??
Re: Please guys help me solve this serious Matter by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 04, 2018
I don't even know what to say, this one pass me maybe the next person will have something meaningful to say.
Re: Please guys help me solve this serious Matter by kennysam91: 1:52am On Feb 05, 2018
Na my turn now, okay just take a stand beside me ; if u love her and u are ready 2face wat apen in future alone go on wit ; cm join me drink ogogoro
Re: Please guys help me solve this serious Matter by tradepunter: 8:13am On Feb 05, 2018
Interesting input kennysam.. But my concern is there is risk in both sides... Anyways the guy nah my cousin and am confused on how to advice him..

From my observation about the girl she is caring and loving but they are times he calls me and share things like her been cold and angry when things are not planning out the way she wants that she is only happy when plans are going well but something else when there is bump.

Even me I don't know what to tell him... Cuz I see her as a down to earth person but what he tells me some times is worry cuz he hopes she will change but a lady who is 31 will never change her character.
Re: Please guys help me solve this serious Matter by Boyooosa(m): 6:58am On Feb 07, 2018
2 things here; 1, the Dad and 2, the girl.
The reason the old man is insistent is actually very paramount to your decision. Drawing reference to the precedence you aforementioned, the early man (ie the girl's father forced the marriage and her mother was nowhere to be found in the story again but the girl exists anyway, thru the union, which means, that union has contributed to humans continuity, logically anyway).
MW, if his old man does not have or is not willing to share, a credible reason to stop them, and he still insists on his 'blank or no reason' dogmatism, then he should go ahead and have other people watch his back; his mum, his sibs and probably other good relatives, and make the old cargo watch him being happy.
On the other hand, he must be sure that the girl is good for him. He must be honest with himself this time around, while he takes worthy time to take a comprehensive review on the girl in question, make more research, sacrifice time and energy to know more about her past (not her parental background only). Know about her direct past and present. I suggest you start your research from that guy that is proposing to her presently, find out may be she still has genuine feelings for him, the guy is a potential threat. The guy may not have it now but rest assured that he will patiently wait for 23years to Stab ur back, that is if u r still on the surface of earth by that time... I know what I'm typing.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Gets Perfect Reply,people react / I'm A Virgin, Help / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because I Last Long In Bed...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.