Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

13 Reasons Every Woman Should Masturbate Regularly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 13 Reasons Every Woman Should Masturbate Regularly (1230 Views)

Why Every Man Should Masturbate Regularly [PICS] / 10 Reasons Why You Should Masturbate / This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

13 Reasons Every Woman Should Masturbate Regularly by messi12345(f): 5:16am On Feb 05, 2018
Historically, masturbation has gotten a bad rap, but a party for one is still a party. And this is one party you’ll actually feel better after attending. Masturbation has some awesome health benefits and feels really really good.

Research shows most women over the age of 18 have masturbated at least once, but few women do so routinely. According to Indiana University’s National Survey Of Sexual Health And Behavior, only 7.9 percent of women between the ages of 25 and 29 masturbate two to three times a week whereas 23.4 percent of men do. C’mon ladies, we deserve better than that.Masturbation is a normal, enjoyable and healthy experience. It’s time to put the taboo subject of women and masturbation to bed and realize a little menage a moi might be exactly what you need
source{/url}http://www.boewap.com.ng/2018/02/reason-why-you-must-have-sex-in-morning.html{/url}
Re: 13 Reasons Every Woman Should Masturbate Regularly by hisgrace090: 5:40am On Feb 05, 2018
You women should calm down.

I know you peopke are afread of sex doll, let me assure you, we're not dumping any woman for sex doll, so no need masturbating yourself to death.

Just dump some greedy lifestyle, I think that will do.
Re: 13 Reasons Every Woman Should Masturbate Regularly by JudgementHammer: 6:07am On Feb 05, 2018
hisgrace090:
You women should calm down.

I know you peopke are afread of sex doll, let me assure you, we're not dumping any woman for sex doll, so no need masturbating yourself to death.

Just dump some greedy lifestyle, I think that will do.
I concur. If its not pusssy, it can't be like pusssy.

And too much uneccessary shakara lifestyle too

1 Like

Re: 13 Reasons Every Woman Should Masturbate Regularly by happy200(m): 6:30am On Feb 05, 2018
how will they choose masturbation when men always need them. All they need is jst flash ur number tht'z all including cash reward.
Re: 13 Reasons Every Woman Should Masturbate Regularly by KINGOFJAPAN: 7:07am On Feb 05, 2018
Where are the 13 reasons?

(1) (Reply)

Woe Unto Any Man That Will Marry Tboss.".. ( Tboss's Father) / A General Analysis Of A Woman's Lifespan ( Very Educative) / 3 Common Misconceptions About Plus Sized Women (BBW) & Their Love Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.