Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? (8524 Views)

How will you React if A Lady Slaps U In Public? / Ladies If Ur Boyfriend Slaps U Will U Still Marry Him / Pet Names U Call Ur Boy/girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? by menaxe: 5:56pm On Apr 19, 2010
Dear palz,, Blieve me!! I have been actin a gentleman 4 d past 1yr.Since she startd actin in strange wayz,, She abusez and insultz any öne no matter how big! I guess she took ma gentleness as weakness, cos Each time she uses those abusive wordz i alwayz say thank u 2 her,bt d more i do this the more she getz worse wt her disparage, I hv 2 slap her kos it wz too much, Nd hav since apologized 2 her nd her friendz who wanted ma head 4 supper, "She said it ws over". But life kontinuez,"one door closez another openz" i found nu love dt sameday,,were i ws smokin n drinkin ma life out kos of da incident.,
Re: 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? by MissyB1(m): 6:13pm On Apr 19, 2010
menaxe:

Dear palz,, Blieve me!! I have been actin a gentleman 4 d past 1yr.Since she startd actin in strange wayz,, She abusez and insultz any öne no matter how big! I guess she took ma gentleness as weakness, cos Each time she uses those abusive wordz i alwayz say thank u 2 her,bt d more i do this the more she getz worse wt her disparage, I hv 2 slap her kos it wz too much, Nd hav since apologized 2 her nd her friendz who wanted ma head 4 supper, "She said it ws over". But life kontinuez,"one door closez another openz" i found nu love dt sameday,,were i ws smokin n drinkin ma life out kos of da incident., 
Course mates think I'm not aiight 'cause I'm staring at ma screen and Laughing. You've made ma day, Dude. Rotfl!! grin grin MUGU!!!!

I can imagine the kinda Girl she is. You should be singing ''Good riddance to ma untrained abusive Ghetto Girlfriend''.
Re: 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? by stz(m): 10:18pm On Apr 19, 2010
SA Goddess:

Dude hit her first so what are you going on about? What is our place by the way? shocked I must say you sound like a "wife-beater"
SA i dont grind ladies. Ladies' place is submission and respect. Oh yes the guy fd up but there are better ways of expressing ur anger instead of calling a matured dude idiotic names. On the other hand, the bloke should av ignored the fowl mouthed chik, that would av shown hw mature he is. In cases like these, maturity has a very huge roll to play.
Re: 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? by na2day2(m): 10:39pm On Apr 19, 2010
menaxe:

so where is she now, i did like to slap her too!
Re: 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? by platinumnk(f): 10:44pm On Apr 19, 2010
if my bf slaps me?

Call the Morgue to collect their new occupant  grin grin grin
Re: 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? by na2day2(m): 10:59pm On Apr 19, 2010
platinumnk:

if my bf slaps me?

Call the Morgue to collect their new occupant  grin grin grin

NA-2-DAY! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? by madlady(f): 11:02pm On Apr 19, 2010
^^If it's you then I would set my brothers on you.
Re: 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? by platinumnk(f): 11:09pm On Apr 19, 2010
na2day?:

NA-2-DAY! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
na u sabi! grin lipsrsealed
Re: 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? by Dondav(m): 11:22pm On Apr 19, 2010
Slap!? My g/f !?
U've got to be kidding me.
Re: 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? by na2day2(m): 12:01am On Apr 20, 2010
madlady:

^^If it's you then I would set my brothers on you.

girl plzzzzzz! ur sissy brothers? i will use one leg to beat them plump! cool cool cool cool cool
Re: 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? by bluespice(f): 12:38am On Apr 20, 2010
why am i not surprised at the drivel so many people have posted here?
anyway, hitting anyone is wrong but i will not fault the girl for hitting you back. She called you names, what ever happened to sticks and stones?

kids shouldn't be in relationships
Re: 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? by ssumpta(f): 1:56am On Apr 20, 2010
Poster. I find it hard to sympathise with you, even though i stand for mutual respect in rels.
Her name calling is disrespectful, but wat might be aggravating her?
There's def another side to this story.
And drinking and smoking? u ve got a lot of bad habits.

U both need time to cool off. And do a lot of talking afterwards. Get a neutral 3rd party to mediate.
Re: 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? by babygirl22(f): 2:02am On Apr 20, 2010
had an ex who slapped me after d slap he dint no wat hit i gave it back to him and kicked him outta my flat wtf my dad hardly hits me and one boy not even a husband wld now raise his miserable hand to slap me
Re: 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? by bluespice(f): 2:38am On Apr 20, 2010
babygirl22:

had an ex who slapped me after d slap he dint no wat hit i gave it back to him and kicked him outta my flat wtf my dad hardly hits me and one boy not even a husband wld now raise his miserable hand to slap me
case closed
Re: 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? by na2day2(m): 3:48am On Apr 20, 2010
babygirl22:

poor guy, if i was the one i wud have reslapped u only harder so that u will know the difference then i will walk out of ur yeye flat tongue
Re: 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? by Pweety4me(f): 3:53am On Apr 20, 2010
A hand will now become a wrist! grin lipsrsealed tongue
Re: 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? by selena(f): 5:48am On Apr 20, 2010
Slap the hell out of him too.
Re: 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? by chiogo(f): 5:59am On Apr 20, 2010
Same thing the girl did.

Tell her I said "Well done". wink
Re: 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 20, 2010
stz: feminity is humble, kind, tolerance, understanding and above all PATient. Ladies of nowadays have allowed the so called jet age to spoil everything. I am against any guy who hits ladies but sometimes these ladies forget there place. My advice is any lady that behaves wild should be treated like a wild animal, maybe it will help train their manner of reaction toward issues. As for the guyz, bros make una work on una ability to ignore even in anger. Two wrongs never make a right

Femininity is what?? You must be living under a huge rock in gayland!

Women are the most devious, scheming, slimy, manipulative, back-handed, back-stabbing-motherfuckers. They are simply first-class. If you make the mistake of not seeing one as another player on the table; as someone with interests and motivations but instead as some beautiful, harmless, innocuous lamb - you will be ridden mercilessly! My brother, women are not the paragon of elegance we were taught they are.

If you want to win in this relationship game (yes, I said WIN!), you have to match their ruthlessness and cunning. . .and then surpass it. In kid's parlance, "Only a Ninja can kill a Ninja!"

@ Topic
Sometimes, words can have greater weight/effect than a corresponding action. As Cardinal De Retz once said, "It is even more damaging for a minister to  say foolish things than to do them".

I don't subscribe to using physical force against women (except when you're trying to dispossess one of her virginity grin. Lol, I once read a very hilarious post here on NL where a guy giving 'Disvirgining Instructions' to some other guy said, "Pin her on the bed and make sure she cannot escape! grin grin grin"

The best way to treat an orally abusive female is to walk away - forever and ever (although I have on occasion been known to make a few girls cry by attacking the chink in their armour with a few choice words cool). However, depending on the situation, I could treat you as a fellow combatant if am physically attacked. Rules of engagement.
Re: 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? by missagbaa(f): 2:45pm On Apr 20, 2010
If ma boyfriend slaps me,am going to walk out of d relationship nd out of his life.
My reasons are
1).nobody wants to b used as a punching bag.once he does it d 1st time,he will start doing it all d time.
2).i see men who hit ladies as weaklings.u dont hav to beat a lady to prove u r a man nd d head of d relationship.there r many ways to tell a lady'u shouldnt hav said dat or done dat witout hitting' eg. Wen i say a lot of things to ma boyfriend"power of d tongue",he leaves me,wont pick ma calls etc till i ask 4 4giveness.it makes me put ma tongue in check wen i want to say sumthing bad to him if i remember he's gonna avoid me for day.so poster u got it all wrong slappin her
Re: 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? by SALady(f): 3:00pm On Apr 20, 2010
aaaaah @Missy B wants to buy her a drink, eeeehhh make that two I'll pay for the second.
Re: 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? by bluespice(f): 3:22pm On Apr 20, 2010
Richfella:

Femininity is what?? You must be living under a huge rock in gayland!

Women are the most devious, scheming, slimy, manipulative, back-handed, back-stabbing-motherfuckers. They are simply first-class. If you make the mistake of not seeing one as another player on the table; as someone with interests and motivations but instead as some beautiful, harmless, innocuous lamb - you will be ridden mercilessly! My brother, women are not the paragon of elegance we were thought they were.

If you want to win in this relationship game (yes, I said WIN!), you have to match their ruthlessness and cunning. . .and then surpass it. In kid's parlance, "Only a Ninja can kill a Ninja!"

@ Topic
Sometimes, words can have greater weight/effect than a corresponding action. As Cardinal De Retz once said, "It is even more damaging for a minister to  say foolish things than to do them".

I don't subscribe to using physical force against women (except when you're trying to dispossess one of her virginity grin. Lol, I once read a very hilarious post here on NL where a guy giving 'Disvirgining Instructions' to some other guy said, "Pin her on the bed and make sure she cannot escape! grin grin grin"

The best way to treat an orally abusive female is to walk away - forever and ever (although I have on occasion been known to make a few girls cry by attacking the chink in their armour with a few choice words cool). However, depending on the situation, I could treat you as a fellow combatant if am physically attacked. Rules of engagement.
will you marry me?
Re: 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? by jalether(m): 3:23pm On Apr 20, 2010
pro01:

I can see the obnoxious solidarity between most of the girls here and none of them has been sensible enough to ask/answer the real questions.

Do you think 'abuse' is only physical? Don't you know that heart shattering words have driven some people to frustration and suicide? What makes it 'okay' for the woman to abuse her man with acidic words and for her man to just smile and walk away? Get real!

Now listen (or read). This aint just about man - woman thing. So many people have lost their lives all over the place 'cos of indiscretion and wanton foul-mouthedness. The police in naija, area boys, soldiers, road rage, 'confra' in school, all kinds of scenarios. Soft words can save your life, but harsh words bring out the beast in people. . .sooner or later.

My point is: any girl that is dishonorable enough to abuse her man should be ready to face the consequences. If you sow the wind you will reap the whirlwind.

Even though I partly agree with your assertion, however, one of the main qualities of a real man is the spirit of self control in other words ability to control

ones anger to avoid physical violence. let's use Chris and Rihanna's case as an illustration here, the incident has cost Chris several

endorsemnet deals, loss of fans worldwide and most significantly dainted his image (indefinitely) he will hardly ever be looked at in a positive light again

especially  by unforgiving music fans. now Imagine if he had addressed the situation differently that night in the car. all these costs would have been avoided

my example may not particularly fit the context of this discussion as the poster is not a celebrity but my point is self control is always the best form of action

in such situations especially in a society that looks down upon women beaters and quite rightly so.
Re: 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? by brutal(m): 3:26pm On Apr 20, 2010
poster--if u slap her hard,she no go get energy 2 retaliate. smiley
Re: 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? by martin1(m): 3:46pm On Apr 20, 2010
u no sabi slap smiley . . wink
Re: 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? by amyg(f): 7:14pm On Apr 20, 2010
U guys r wasting ur talents.d u no dts all it takes 2 produce a naija movie&still b a mega star?
Re: 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 20, 2010
bluespice:

will you marry me?

Lol, depends dear. What are you bringing to the table. . .battle? WWIII? grin grin

More seriously, what are your dress measurements. . . and the diameter of your ring finger? Me [i]is [/i]gonna buy you a huge, sparkling stone for your [i]utiful [/i]fingers kiss.

I know you wouldn't mind though, there's already a long list, cos I'll get to you in 2013 @ the rate of 10 virgins a week. I am building me a golden Imperial Harem guarded by fierce warrior-eunuchs. You [i]is [/i]gonna love it wink.

Warning: Potential harem [i]stock [/i]will be fed to the lions if seal is broken cool.
Re: 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? by agathamari(f): 7:43pm On Apr 20, 2010
if my man lays a hand on me he better kill me with the first blow, i will beat the tar out of anyone who strikes me or ill die trying
Re: 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? by baybbootz(f): 8:32pm On Apr 20, 2010
lwkmd, Am so loving ur chick.did she break ur head??

But you hav not told us what you did to warrant the calling of names.?
Re: 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? by na2day2(m): 8:36pm On Apr 20, 2010
agathamari:

if my man lays a hand on me he better kill me with the first blow, i will beat the tar out of anyone who strikes me or ill die trying

i guess i will be at ur funeral lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? by Girl846(f): 10:44pm On Apr 20, 2010
I will too shocked to speak or react.
I will probably just walk away crying. The relationship will never be same. cry
Re: 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? by rawswagga(m): 11:31pm On Apr 20, 2010
Men I tink both of u hav been seeing each oda too often.bkos to me she does nt regard u a bit,even if u hit(am nt sayin is rit)bt even if u do if she has regards for u she will work out gently nd won't pick yo calls for days till u crawl begging.let us al learn too much of seeing in a relationship makes it worhtless at a point.at 1st it will make it look strong bt later it will make each oda to loos d regards.man if I was d one I will take d slaps bkos I called for it.bet me in her mind she is happy she gave a higher percentage of retaliation.but it was nt wise of her.well that's a piece of ur trecheary act.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies, What Age Did U Have Yr First Smooch? / The Night My Husband Sex Me Raw / Why Are Slim Gals Sweeter To Bang Than Fatty Orobo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.