Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

IMPOSTOR ALERT : Vanida6 Is Fake. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / IMPOSTOR ALERT : Vanida6 Is Fake. (1572 Views)

She's A Gold Digger, An Impostor - Tunde Ayeni's Wife Calls Out Adaobi Alagwu / Davidos Gift Bursted:assurance Plate Number Is Fake!! / Guys Which Of These Big Ass Transformation Do You Think Is Fake (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IMPOSTOR ALERT : Vanida6 Is Fake. by youngberry001(m): 10:27am On Feb 05, 2018
Mehn dat vanida6 is real i even have her in my wattsap,facebook nd 2go,,
Re: IMPOSTOR ALERT : Vanida6 Is Fake. by conductor123(m): 10:36am On Feb 05, 2018
youngberry001:
Mehn dat vanida6 is real i even have her in my wattsap,facebook nd 2go,,

Weldone sister vanida grin
Re: IMPOSTOR ALERT : Vanida6 Is Fake. by youngberry001(m): 11:29am On Feb 05, 2018
conductor123:

Weldone sister vanida grin
brain dey catch u koh undecided
Re: IMPOSTOR ALERT : Vanida6 Is Fake. by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 05, 2018
vanida6:
am nt fake sir but i dnt want to used my pix here,,,,so dnt make urself so stupid about me Ok.
actually,you did when you asked the forum to rate your dp.thank you op.I was thinking to even fly you down to phc after seeing your 'I want a man post'
Re: IMPOSTOR ALERT : Vanida6 Is Fake. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 05, 2018
conductor123:

The same way you are man too. You joined this forum as a Canadian guy, speaking French and pretending not to understand English. I still remember the time you were accusing a female Nairalander of asking for your nude picture... Now you don turn woman too. Weldone.

Shayneward1:

From a French speaking Canadian guy to a homophobic Abuja based Dude to a promiscuous woman.

What next in your book of personalities?

donstan18:

For real? shocked

conductor123:

He deactivated the account so that his past won't be traced.

Shayneward1:

He was even forming 'slay queen' mofo' farggot. grin

Uses innocent girls pictures dupe unsuspecting guys.
He cant run from his shadows. eve4n tho he tried 2 edit most of his previous posts, he is still not smart enof grin

1 Like

Re: IMPOSTOR ALERT : Vanida6 Is Fake. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 05, 2018
JoaquinElChapo:

He cant run from his shadows. eve4n tho he tried 2 edit most of his previous posts, he is still not smart enof grin
omg shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IMPOSTOR ALERT : Vanida6 Is Fake. by MichealX(m): 3:44pm On Feb 05, 2018
JoaquinElChapo:

Kikikiki grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IMPOSTOR ALERT : Vanida6 Is Fake. by donstan18: 3:54pm On Feb 05, 2018
JoaquinElChapo:

The guy still de learn work grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IMPOSTOR ALERT : Vanida6 Is Fake. by conductor123(m): 9:15pm On Feb 05, 2018
JoaquinElChapo:

Good job bro....expose all dem catfish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IMPOSTOR ALERT : Vanida6 Is Fake. by linearity: 9:21pm On Feb 05, 2018
Udmaster:
The official nairaland efcc chairman is back,I am back.
The moniker "vanida6" is fake.
https://www.nairaland.com/vanida6
It is a boy hiding behind a female moniker.
The dp belongs to an instagram page of an American named shanice Allen
I am back to expose the fakies.

He has taken down his dp, next time to a screen grab of the dp and post it along with the real ones, so it will be preserved.
Re: IMPOSTOR ALERT : Vanida6 Is Fake. by safiaaBUTTHOLE: 9:28pm On Feb 05, 2018
I exposed this same vanida person yesterday. I think the person running that account is the same person running jamariwolf,dimples126 or 9 and ladyhippolyta88 l. If they aren't the same person then they must know each other. Like roommates or colleagues or they're both Yahoo boys in the same clan

Re: IMPOSTOR ALERT : Vanida6 Is Fake. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:32pm On Feb 05, 2018
safiaaBUTTHOLE:
I exposed this same vanida person yesterday. I think the person running that account is the same person running jamariwolf,dimples126 or 9 and ladyhippolyta88 l. If they aren't the same person then they must know each other. Like roommates or colleagues or they're both Yahoo boys in the same clan
Hahahaha una nor go use laugh kill me hahahaha oya come and do investigative journalism on my matter.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vaseline Crew Beware!!! / Martin0 Is Single And Searching!!! / #bbnaija – Tobi And Alex Had Sex Last Night – Internet Claims (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.