Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Valentine Competition - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine Competition (364 Views)

Photos From A Kissing Competition In Kampala, Uganda / Tongue-out Competition... See Sample / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Valentine Competition by plice01: 9:44am On Feb 05, 2018
So Guys, i was surfing the internet when i came across this Coolbreeze Valentine competition.. I would have participated but I no get GF so i felt i should share.

Celebrate love with Coolbreeze and win big this Valentine's Day!
How to Enter;
1. Buy any of the coolbreeze products; Body Spray, Deodorant & Perfume.
2. Take a picture with your partner, holding any of the products.
3. Send it to us with a story on how you two met(You can send it across any of our social media platforms which are www.facebook.com/coolbreezenigeria , www.twitter.com/coolbreeze_ng or www.instagram.com/coolbreeze_ng
4. We would post the picture and story on our timeline.
5. Invite friends and family to like and share your picture on our page.
6. The posts with the highest likes win!

Some of the prizes to be won include;
- An all expense paid weekend stay at a luxurious hotel.
- Dinner for two.
- Cinema tickets for two to the 'Black Panther' movie!
- Goody bags
And other exciting prizes!

For more information and to read the Terms and Conditions, visit www.coolbreezeng.com

#CoolbreezeNG #MostRomanticMeetup #CoolBreezeRomance #CoolbreezeMeetup

Thank Me later

(1) (Reply)

How To Use A Lot Of Seasonings In Your Relationship / Mostly For Ladies / What ls The Real Essence For The Start Of Your Present Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.