Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,376 members, 7,815,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Imagery , Symbols In The Dark Spells - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Imagery , Symbols In The Dark Spells (1551 Views)

The use of water in spells / Witchcraft Hypnosis And Spells : Differences / Breaking The Dark Market Cages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagery , Symbols In The Dark Spells by HelpYourself(m): 9:56am On May 28, 2022
Good morning,

Recently I had cause to pause and take stock of all I have learned over the decades in Spiritism .. and I marveled at just how much knowledge is lost to mankind because most people are just afraid to look.
The idea of Spiritism appeals to them but the actualisation and practical frightens them because from childhood we are all taught to be frightened of spirits and the other side. It is unfortunate indeed.

Recently I met with a very respected colleague to teach me some of the famed but hidden imagery spell craft...

I have known about this peripherally from childhood but never really delved deep into this as I always found myself more intriguef with other aspects of Spiritism.

So I set off to Delta state to meet with my respected mentor to learn. grin

Imagery in Spiritism simply could be called sigils or image spells.

In life there are spiritually powerful symbols that you cannot percieve with your physical mind or eyes , your physical hand cannot draw them. These symbols or sigils are so powerful that they are only by extremely skilled or powerful spiritualists . One of the most famous users of this form of spell craft is the infamous King Solomon of the Christian Bible. He was so gifted in the art of sigil spells that often kings and leaders from around the world often came tis eek his counsel or aid with problems hence he earned himself the name King Solomon the Wise .

Sigils are extremely powerful and rare forms of spirit craft and when you find a skilled user they can do unimaginable things. Unfortunately alot of this knowledge is hidden and where there are some sigils found in manuscripts of old the use is often hidden in secret and only shown to members of whatever body owns this.

The famous occults like Masons, Eckists, Illuminati, The Grove group, followers of Saint Germain, etc all have the sigils they use at extremely hifene and rare occasions which they only share with highest ranking members .

You are probably wondering why? Let me explain. Sigil s are extremely powerful, let me reiterate, sigils are extremely powerful..merely looking at certain sigils will throw your spirit out of your body into the astral realm immediately.

Certain sigils immediately you show them to someone they fall under your trace and you can control them.

Some sigils can grant you temporarily clairvoyance to see spirits who have left this life , some sigils can force you to speak to demons and understand their language . Some sigils can force you to speak your most hidden secrets. Some sigils can give you control over demons and moon children. Infact some sigils can make you call forth the elemental guardians whom have been hidden from mankind for centuries and these guardians can be ordered to pull forth treasures hidden from man from the earth .

Then there are sigils for trapping spirits and inflicting blindness in thousands of people at once, this was used in old Israeite armies to win wars alot during the Moses era.

So you can understand why today each occultic group hold tigtly and secretly their knowledge in sigils. They don't share it with ordianry members even , you have to have asended to the highest rankings before this knowledge is given to you, and this rank takes years to reach in all occults .

There are also positive sigils ,Sigils to help you achieve goals, co-create your reality, self-actualize your potential and fulfill your deepest dreams and desires.

The most powerful sigils are those received from the spirit world, king Solomon was blessed with this ability to commune and receive sigils, and the spirits taught him how to use them.

Alexandra the great too and Napoleon learn of the sigils to control multitude.

Hitler learned this and incorporated this into the original design of the Nazi Swastika.

What is Sigil craft?
Sigil craft is the formal practice of creating sigils (or intention-charged symbols) to change your reality. Those who practice sigil spells incorporate self-reflection, creativity, willpower, and ritual to manifest their desires.

The problem with sigil usage is like all past users they fall into corruption of its power. Sigils are so powerful that the users often become so corrupted with this absolute power hence always usually slide into evil, from King Solomon to Adolf Hitler the power always seems to corrupt its users hence most Occult schools don't teach this any more except the masters are handed this knowledge I have said before..

King Solomon is still the recorded known user of the most powerful sigils then followed closely by J.D Rockefeller.

Life is full of so much knowledge and power , all you have to do is seek it and experience it.

Thank you

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imagery , Symbols In The Dark Spells by HelpYourself(m): 10:07am On May 28, 2022

1 Like

Re: Imagery , Symbols In The Dark Spells by PoliteActivist: 10:10am On May 28, 2022
Sigils ko signals ni. Why not find something meaningful to do with your life

1 Like

Re: Imagery , Symbols In The Dark Spells by HelpYourself(m): 10:12am On May 28, 2022
PoliteActivist:

smiley

Is that so? You are obessessed with the physical body... You fear the other side ..it. Makes sense that which you have zero knowledge about would scare you. smiley

But the truth remains, you will die. We all will at that point you would understand if I truly wasted my life.

Won't you? smiley

1 Like

Re: Imagery , Symbols In The Dark Spells by Dawn91(m): 10:16am On May 28, 2022
PoliteActivist:
Seun mynd44 oam4j Lalasticlala Dominique Mukina2

Rule 1 and 2

Derailing thread angry
Re: Imagery , Symbols In The Dark Spells by PoliteActivist: 10:18am On May 28, 2022
GofuckYourself:

smiley

Is that so? You are obessessed with the physical body... You fear the other side ..it. Makes sense that which you have zero knowledge about would scare you. smiley

India was consumed with "the other side", so was Africa. They were both ruled forever by tiny Britain with physical guns, until they voluntarily left. And they've stayed impoverished and backwards till date with their other side
Re: Imagery , Symbols In The Dark Spells by HelpYourself(m): 10:19am On May 28, 2022
Dawn91:

Rule 1 and 2

Derailing thread angry

Please no need for this, that person is merely expressing their opinion.
Re: Imagery , Symbols In The Dark Spells by HelpYourself(m): 10:22am On May 28, 2022
PoliteActivist:

India was consumed with "the other side", so was Africa. They were both ruled forever by tiny Britain with physical guns, until they voluntarily left. And they've stayed impoverished and backwards till date with their other side
Again you made no point . Obessession and knowledge are two different things. That which is learned can only become and obsession were understanding is lacking smiley.

Again the physical body you were which you are so concerned with is a tiny speck of dust of this existence smiley. You need to learn more about this beautiful creation we find ourselves in.. the physical is but 1% of all there is. To obessess over the physical as you do is like a child place in a new school and hasn't yet even entered the building but is so obessessed with the beauty of the school gate and remains there without ever moving into the school to experience, classes, the playground, playgroups and friends etc

I will share a video of one of my personal mentors I am sure you will benefit from

1 Like

Re: Imagery , Symbols In The Dark Spells by PoliteActivist: 10:23am On May 28, 2022
Dawn91:

Rule 1 and 2

Derailing thread angry

Stop making a fool of yourself.
And we know this is GofuckYourself alternate moniker
Re: Imagery , Symbols In The Dark Spells by HelpYourself(m): 10:26am On May 28, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Stop making a fool of yourself.
And we know this is GofuckYourself alternate moniker

smiley

Watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivTYfOWXLmw
Re: Imagery , Symbols In The Dark Spells by PoliteActivist: 10:27am On May 28, 2022
GofuckYourself:

Again you made no point . Obessession and knowledge are two different things. That which is learned can only become and obsession were understanding is lacking smiley.

Again the physical body you were which you are so concerned with is a tiny speck of dust of this existence smiley. You need to learn more about this beautiful creation we find ourselves in.. the physical is but 1% of all there is. To obessess over the physical as you do is like a child place in a new school and hasn't yet even entered the building but is so obessessed with the beauty of the school gate and remains there without ever moving into the school to experience, classes, the playground, playgroups and friends etc

I will share a video of one of my personal mentors I am sure you will benefit from

I made a very valid point. Look around the world and see who are leading in technology, innovation, and everything. No place is more spiritist than Africa - and India!
Re: Imagery , Symbols In The Dark Spells by HelpYourself(m): 10:30am On May 28, 2022
PoliteActivist:

I made a very valid point. Look around the world and see who are leading in technology, innovation, and everything. No place is more spiritist than Africa - and India!

smiley

Again you confuse spirituality with endeav6for spiritual knowledge. Let me ask you. Does the fact that everyone having cars, honking their horns and traffic jams make a car less useful to ones mobility?

smiley

1 Like

Re: Imagery , Symbols In The Dark Spells by Dawn91(m): 10:30am On May 28, 2022
[s]
PoliteActivist:

[/s]
Re: Imagery , Symbols In The Dark Spells by PoliteActivist: 10:31am On May 28, 2022
GofuckYourself:

smiley

Watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivTYfOWXLmw

Alan Watts has been spouting these inanities for decades. Why not ask yourself what he has achieved or what innovation he has brought to humanity. If it weren't for kindness he'd have starved
Re: Imagery , Symbols In The Dark Spells by PoliteActivist: 10:34am On May 28, 2022
GofuckYourself:

smiley

Again you confuse spirituality with endeav6for spiritual knowledge. Let me ask you. Does the fact that everyone having cars, honking or horns and traffic jams make a car less useful to ones mobility?

smiley

I already told you to find something useful to do with your life. This internet and social media you are spouting on, were they brought about by spiritusm??
Re: Imagery , Symbols In The Dark Spells by HelpYourself(m): 10:37am On May 28, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Alan Watts has been spouting these inanities for decades. Why not ask yourself what he has achieved or what innovation he has brought to humanity. If it weren't for kindness he'd have starved

smiley

In life there are two sorts of people. Those whom are open to spiritual knowledge and those whom are obessessed with the physical, enslaved by it, ruled by it and material things. They only belive what they see ,taste, touch and smell smiley.
All their decisions are only base doff their needs ,desires, wants and lusts. These are the people whom first pointed an Jesus and said if truly you are the son of God oya come down from the cross. Such people disparage others and knowledge alien to them so easily. They don't care about anything that their senses of physical desires don't benefit from.

I have writings I have done years ago addressing these questions feel free to peruse them . My only admotion I shall leave you with, at the point of your death, Una. Split second you shall understand is truly this was all a waste of time.

Thank yous smiley

1 Like

Re: Imagery , Symbols In The Dark Spells by HelpYourself(m): 10:37am On May 28, 2022
PoliteActivist:

I already told you to find something useful to do with your life. This internet and social media you are spouting on, were they brought about by spiritusm??

I have responded to you above smiley
At the point of your death. You will understand why you feel so angered by spiritual knowledge smiley

1 Like

Re: Imagery , Symbols In The Dark Spells by Dawn91(m): 10:41am On May 28, 2022
[s]
PoliteActivist:

[/s]

Baba leave this one na aetheist them
Re: Imagery , Symbols In The Dark Spells by PoliteActivist: 10:41am On May 28, 2022
GofuckYourself:

smiley

In life there are two sorts of people. Those whom are open to spiritual knowledge and those whom are obessessed with the physical, enslaved by it, ruled by it and material things. They only belive what they see ,taste, touch and smell smiley.
All their decisions are only base doff their needs ,desires, wants and lusts. These are the people whom first pointed an Jesus and said if truly you are the son of God oya come down from the cross. Such people disparage others and knowledge alien to them so easily. They don't care about anything that their senses of physical desires don't benefit from.

I have writings I have done years ago addressing these questions feel free to peruse them . My only admotion I shall leave you with, at the point of your death, Una. Split second you shall understand is truly this was all a waste of time.

Thank yous smiley

There are not only two sorts of people. There are people who strike a healthy balance. Once again, find something useful to do with your life

1 Like

Re: Imagery , Symbols In The Dark Spells by HelpYourself(m): 10:43am On May 28, 2022
PoliteActivist:

There are not only two sorts of people. There are people who strike a healthy balance. Once again, find something useful to do with your life
grin

You said nothing. Don't worry at your death you shall remember this exchange in that brief moment where you expected nothing , a dark empty .. when you realize you are still conscious even though you can see your dead physical body,and the fear starts to creep in... grin

Fear is a normal reaction I get alot.

1 Like

Re: Imagery , Symbols In The Dark Spells by PoliteActivist: 10:55am On May 28, 2022
GofuckYourself:

grin

You said nothing. Don't worry at your death you shall remember this exchange in that brief moment where you expected nothing , a dark empty .. when you realize you are still conscious even though you can see your dead physical body,and the fear starts to creep in... grin

Fear is a normal reaction I get alot.

You keep saying I said something when I clearly said something. There are people who strike a healthy balance. Endeavor to be one of them

1 Like

Re: Imagery , Symbols In The Dark Spells by HelpYourself(m): 11:06am On May 28, 2022
PoliteActivist:

You keep saying I said something when I clearly said something. There are people who strike a healthy balance. Endeavor to be one of them

smiley
Firstly you have disparaged spirituality, secondly you have assumed to understand me lastly you keep assuming you are in a position of better understanding to advise me based on your own choices, why are you so afraid ? . smiley

This is so amusing to me
Re: Imagery , Symbols In The Dark Spells by Apostlewealth: 11:06am On May 28, 2022
GofuckYourself:
is this the sigil you talking about? and can you interpret it?
Re: Imagery , Symbols In The Dark Spells by Dawn91(m): 11:07am On May 28, 2022
[ author=PoliteActivist post=113246365]

You are not convincing at all pretending to be a different person from GofuckYourself [/quote]

Mods

Cc seun mynd44 oam4j Lalasticlala Dominique Mukina2

Posting fasle accusations and derailing thread
Re: Imagery , Symbols In The Dark Spells by HelpYourself(m): 11:11am On May 28, 2022
Apostlewealth:
is this the sigil you talking about? and can you interpret it?

That was one of those used by King Solomon. There are so many numerous types of sigils. There are those who claim to be able to interprete Solomon's sigils , I am not one of them. If I were on the level to intercepte Solomon's sigils I would be the president of a nation like America grin

On a serious note there are people and groups that can do that. I never delved deep into sigil craft when I had the chance earlier in life
Re: Imagery , Symbols In The Dark Spells by HelpYourself(m): 11:15am On May 28, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Is this how you do the spiritism? By making a fool of yourself

Okay now you keep quoting me in these comments I will politely pls ask you to stop henceforth, when I see mentions I come thinking it is a response from you or someone else not knowing it is your exchange with that individual, pls stop mentioning me with that person you can remove my name so I do not get tagged.

Thank you
Re: Imagery , Symbols In The Dark Spells by PoliteActivist: 11:27am On May 28, 2022
GofuckYourself:

Okay now you keep quoting me in these comments I will politely pls ask you to stop henceforth, when I see mentions I come thinking it is a response from you or someone else not knowing it is your exchange with that individual, pls stop mentioning me with that person you can remove my name so I do not get tagged.

Thank you

Don't know what you yapping about

1 Like

Re: Imagery , Symbols In The Dark Spells by HelpYourself(m): 11:48am On May 28, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Don't know what you yapping about

It is alright.

Thank you for understanding

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mrs.chima. / Emergency! Accident On Ikorodu Road... / Seun Said He Appreciates My Contribution On NL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.