Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,536 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

The First Time Davido Called Me On Phone , I Wanted To Faint--- Mayorkun Reveal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The First Time Davido Called Me On Phone , I Wanted To Faint--- Mayorkun Reveal (889 Views)

"New Cat With Grammy”: Fans React After Davido Called Burna Boy 'New Cat' / Ubi Franklin: I Wanted To Commit Suicide On April 2017 After My Photoshoot / Ali Baba Does The 'Faint Dance' Inside His Car. Fans React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The First Time Davido Called Me On Phone , I Wanted To Faint--- Mayorkun Reveal by klanny: 11:31am On Feb 05, 2018
Mayorkun , Davido's signee , has recently talked about the most dashing moments of his life , while climbing up the Nigerian celebrity Fame ladder..

According to the 24 year old star ,Mayorkun , he had recently resigned from his job when he got the one call which turned his life around , and the call he got was from his now boss , David Adedeji Adeleke, better known by his stage name Davido, a Popular Nigerian singer, songwriter and record producer who broke into the celebrity limelight after His 2011 single "Dami Duro"which was well-received throughout Nigeria.

In an interview with GoldMyneTv Mayorkun , said

“The first time #OBO #Davido called me on phone , I wanted to faint”

Watch interview below ;
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bez3SaflrN5/?taken-by=goldmynetv
http://www.klannyblog.com/2018/02/the-first-time-davido-called-me-on.html

Re: The First Time Davido Called Me On Phone , I Wanted To Faint--- Mayorkun Reveal by axortedbabe(f): 1:25pm On Feb 05, 2018
Why u no cum faint

(1) (Reply)

Nina Demands Sex From Miracle #bbnaija (video) / Ex Bbnaija Housemate, K Brule Releases New Photos / Photos Of All 28 Cakes Actress Adediwura Blarkgold Received On Her 40th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.