Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,392 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review (21030 Views)

Infinix Hot 6X Gaming (PUBG) Performance Review - Antutu And Geekbench Results / Tecno Mobile Launches Full Display Screen Smartphone, ‘CAMON CM’ / Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review by talk2ekpa(m): 8:02pm On Feb 19, 2018
busoye19:
I got this phone last Saturday. The phone isn't bad for the price. Even though Camon CM is equipped with 3000mah, I can say it is better than some 4000mah phones. I used it along side with my Redmi Note 3 pro SE with 4000mah battery, I didn't notice any difference in battery performance. The split screen technology in Camon CM is superb and the camera is mad. The 13mpixel front and back with flash light is killing, night short has never been this good. The 2GB ram isn't an issue, because I'm not a gamer. But the only shortcoming I'm seeing here is the ROM, it should have been 32GB at least. The phone is super slim and super lightweight.
Good review, and you must be a Tecno fan...right ?
Re: Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review by busoye19: 9:17pm On Feb 19, 2018
talk2ekpa:

Good review, and you must be a Tecno fan...right ?

Not at all. The last time I bought Tecno product was 2016, Phantom 5 then.
Re: Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review by talk2ekpa(m): 9:19pm On Feb 19, 2018
busoye19:

Not at all. The last time I bought Tecno product was 2016, Phantom 5 then.
It alright bro.
Re: Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review by sbashir10(m): 2:09am On Feb 20, 2018
Creg7:
It's obvious you said that jokingly
I am not joking.
Re: Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review by Jacinta44(f): 8:40am On Feb 20, 2018
positive review if you ask me
Re: Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review by Freelancerx: 9:54pm On Feb 25, 2018
sbashir10:

You mean Cx is a low end??
I'm using cx with 1.5 ghz octa core, and tell tale game like batman hangs and lag on it.
And it is updated to the latest update released on the CX? If it is that's weird. Do you use a memory card with your phone?
Re: Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review by sbashir10(m): 10:19pm On Feb 25, 2018
Freelancerx:
And it is updated to the latest update released on the CX? If it is that's weird. Do you use a memory card with your phone?
Yes, it is updated to the latest version, and i use a 4gb memory card on it.
Re: Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review by Freelancerx: 10:21pm On Feb 25, 2018
sbashir10:

Yes, it is updated to the latest version, and i use a 4gb memory card on it.
And it still lags?? How many games do you have on it? Remember it is a 2GB RAM phone. Mine doesn't hang before I gave it out. Although I dont play heavy games. Just the normal ones
Re: Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review by sbashir10(m): 10:25pm On Feb 25, 2018
Freelancerx:
And it still lags?? How many games do you have on it? Remember it is a 2GB RAM phone. Mine doesn't hang before I gave it out. Although I dont play heavy games. Just the normal ones
Well, i like 4 games, but i had to delete jade empire which is almost 4gb in size before installing batman of like 1.6gb.

I've deleted the game toh.
Re: Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review by Aldebaran(m): 12:30am On Feb 26, 2018
Nice
Re: Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review by Freelancerx: 6:07am On Mar 01, 2018
sbashir10:

Well, i like 4 games, but i had to delete jade empire which is almost 4gb in size before installing batman of like 1.6gb.

I've deleted the game toh.
Ah. U sef. No be phantom 8 u dey use na. U wan kill am with load.
Re: Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review by tafat: 7:49am On Mar 01, 2018
Abi o, but even the camon CM should be able to take those games
Freelancerx:
Ah. U sef. No be phantom 8 u dey use na. U wan kill am with load.
Re: Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review by Freelancerx: 9:15am On Mar 11, 2018
tafat:
Yeah. CM should
Re: Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review by saxby(f): 4:51pm On Mar 11, 2018
definitely the camon should
tafat:
Re: Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review by sureinfo: 2:04am On Mar 19, 2018
saxby:
definitely the camon should
yes o,i just imagine how interesting those games will be on the camon cm
Re: Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review by banjeezay(m): 9:33am On Mar 31, 2018
shiftback:

The phone is good. Lightweight, sleek, nice camera, good performance, decent battery.
wher did you get yours from? online or store? planning on getting one soon. and how long does the battery last when fully charged?? standby and heavy usage pls?
Re: Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review by banjeezay(m): 9:34am On Mar 31, 2018
talk2ekpa:

Look, sincerely, I have no issue with the camon Cm aside the fact that I personally think that the price is a bit on the high side considering the specs.
You can read my full review here: https://www.droidafrica.net/tecno-camon-cm-review-tecno-smartphone-allows-you-c-more/

or watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gU7CKHxjTro

But if you have not bought the device already, consider Infinix Hot s3. It is far better.
wher did you get yours from,planning on getting one soon. and how long does the battery last when fully charged?? standby and heavy usage pls?
Re: Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review by talk2ekpa(m): 12:23pm On Mar 31, 2018
banjeezay:
wher did you get yours from,planning on getting one soon. and how long does the battery last when fully charged?? standby and heavy usage pls?
3C HUB in Abuja. But it available via jumia
Re: Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review by omoalajah(m): 2:46pm On Mar 31, 2018
Hardcore games like?
sbashir10:
Tecno phones lag when playing hardcore games
Re: Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review by missslimzy(f): 3:05pm On Mar 31, 2018
It lasts a day on moderate usage
banjeezay:
Re: Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review by datyorubaboy: 3:14pm On Mar 31, 2018
Phone is not bad
Re: Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review by talk2ekpa(m): 3:30pm On Mar 31, 2018
banjeezay:
For detailed battery rating, please read the review
Re: Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review by banjeezay(m): 5:39pm On Mar 31, 2018
talk2ekpa:

3C HUB in Abuja. But it available via jumia
Ok mate, can u recommend the phone?? u think I should give it a try?
u don't have any negativity as far as the Phone is concerned. do u?
Re: Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review by banjeezay(m): 5:43pm On Mar 31, 2018
missslimzy:
It lasts a day on moderate usage
alright then, thanks for your reply. one last question please, where did you get yours from, phone store or online?
Re: Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review by talk2ekpa(m): 8:00pm On Mar 31, 2018
banjeezay:
Ok mate, can u recommend the phone?? u think I should give it a try?
u don't have any negativity as far as the Phone is concerned. do u?
The phone is good.
Re: Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review by shiftback: 9:40am On Apr 01, 2018
banjeezay:
wher did you get yours from? online or store? planning on getting one soon. and how long does the battery last when fully charged?? standby and heavy usage pls?
Got it from from jumia. Like I said, decent battery. I have a powerbank. Always had one so I'm not particularly bothered. Once a battery is 3000mah and above then I'm find. Takes about 2hrs to charge.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review by tafat: 11:16pm On Apr 01, 2018
Laurenumoh12:
Camon X coming soon as well
really ,that would be super cool o
Re: Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review by sureinfo: 2:01pm On Apr 09, 2018
How much is it ?[quote author=Laurenumoh12 post=66557655][/quote]
Re: Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review by Norman4real(m): 3:39pm On Apr 09, 2018
talk2ekpa:

Yeah, you get my point but still missing out some things. Fifa 2014 has Fifa 2018. But as for Asphalt 8, all Gameloft have done since launch is consistent upgrade, which has somehow improves the graphics and usability up to 2017.
All those updates lauched have made Asphalt 8 much heavier than it used to be. I used to play Asphalt 8 on my Tecno h6 back in 2014 but when i picked up the phone late last year and downloaded the latest Asphalt 8, i was in total shock as it kept freezing even at the lowest settings.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Mobile Number-Portability / The Evolution Of China Phones In Nigeria / 5 Reasons Why I Agree TECNO Is For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.