Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,136 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Girlfriend Kneels Before Coffin Of Her EBSU Student Boyfriend At His Burial - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Kneels Before Coffin Of Her EBSU Student Boyfriend At His Burial (68774 Views)

Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) / A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girlfriend Kneels Before Coffin Of Her EBSU Student Boyfriend At His Burial by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:10pm On Feb 05, 2018
remigiusizunna:
The guy was the one who trained the girl from year 1 till she graduated last year.
They have been lover since our secondary school days

De boy still dey skool train babe till she graduate last year?

Meanwhile de guy never even reach final year when e kpai o.

Den don dey since secondary school?

De guy na de junior, or e siddon for house dey write JAMB still dey sponsor babe wey sabi book pass am ni?

Dis your story strong o.

No wonder de geh come kneel for coffin front like say na her papa.

But we know wetin go end am naa.

Even married sef name till death den dey part.
Re: Girlfriend Kneels Before Coffin Of Her EBSU Student Boyfriend At His Burial by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 05, 2018
donstan18:
Another d*ck loading.. 98%
Walahi ur a really motherf**cking clown, This really cracks me up big time lol

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Kneels Before Coffin Of Her EBSU Student Boyfriend At His Burial by Follygunners: 4:33pm On Feb 05, 2018
dust144:
Why is that people who have good pictures do die young?

Why is it that people with 'dust' names dey yan 'dust'
Re: Girlfriend Kneels Before Coffin Of Her EBSU Student Boyfriend At His Burial by remigiusizunna(m): 4:44pm On Feb 05, 2018
I don't know how you understood my comment.
The guy was running his small biz in Abuja ,when the girl was offered admission in 2013 we persuaded him to join the girl that he can't be training someone while he is not in school.
Then the following year he was offered admission also( that's why the girl is a year ahead of him).
As per secondary school; we were all classmates.
Re: Girlfriend Kneels Before Coffin Of Her EBSU Student Boyfriend At His Burial by femieunice(m): 4:52pm On Feb 05, 2018
I really lack words,i am move to tears,bkos when we talk about death,if it has not knock on your door,you will not know how painful its,my condolence to the families he left behind.we must never 4get that life is a vapour,solomon said let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter,fear God and keep His commandment this is the whole duty of man.
Re: Girlfriend Kneels Before Coffin Of Her EBSU Student Boyfriend At His Burial by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 05, 2018
valar morghulis[/color][/quote] valar dohaeris
Re: Girlfriend Kneels Before Coffin Of Her EBSU Student Boyfriend At His Burial by Adebowale89(m): 4:56pm On Feb 05, 2018
rest well bro

Re: Girlfriend Kneels Before Coffin Of Her EBSU Student Boyfriend At His Burial by Smartii(m): 4:59pm On Feb 05, 2018
Heavance:
Is she now a widow?
Yes nah, isn't she wearing black? They don't need be lawfully married, she is already seeing herself a widow already.
Re: Girlfriend Kneels Before Coffin Of Her EBSU Student Boyfriend At His Burial by Ugogabriel(m): 5:36pm On Feb 05, 2018
RIP to him
Re: Girlfriend Kneels Before Coffin Of Her EBSU Student Boyfriend At His Burial by adahlee(f): 5:51pm On Feb 05, 2018
donstan18:
Fool
Re: Girlfriend Kneels Before Coffin Of Her EBSU Student Boyfriend At His Burial by donstan18: 5:57pm On Feb 05, 2018
adahlee:
Fool
What was that for? Why mentioning me a fool? undecided
Re: Girlfriend Kneels Before Coffin Of Her EBSU Student Boyfriend At His Burial by GindoX(m): 5:59pm On Feb 05, 2018
Foolish girl! Follow am naw.. grin.. Repent and be save.. Girlfriend shit! Lalaticical where u dey? grin
Re: Girlfriend Kneels Before Coffin Of Her EBSU Student Boyfriend At His Burial by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 05, 2018
Very pathetic though.
Re: Girlfriend Kneels Before Coffin Of Her EBSU Student Boyfriend At His Burial by Mekailo(m): 6:29pm On Feb 05, 2018
webbro007:
rest in peace, buhari is d cause of all this recent death
hahahaha,buhari kwa.i blame it on increase in dollar rate,it has cuxed mre increase in accidents,hunger n common sense.
Re: Girlfriend Kneels Before Coffin Of Her EBSU Student Boyfriend At His Burial by Mekailo(m): 6:33pm On Feb 05, 2018
Holamscoh:

Walahi ur a really motherf**cking clown, This really cracks me up big time lol
i swear,funny guy,pple dey reason one way d guy own na gbekus.factual though!!!

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Kneels Before Coffin Of Her EBSU Student Boyfriend At His Burial by johnosas18: 6:36pm On Feb 05, 2018
fairheven:

and what is wrong in that?

even if she is married to him ,once they are separated by death...the cord is broken and she is free to load another " D " or whatever
undecided
fairheven:

even if she is married to him ,once they are separated by death...the cord is broken and she is free to load another " D " or whatever

Re: Girlfriend Kneels Before Coffin Of Her EBSU Student Boyfriend At His Burial by johnosas18: 6:37pm On Feb 05, 2018
fairheven:

Re: Girlfriend Kneels Before Coffin Of Her EBSU Student Boyfriend At His Burial by habsydiamond(m): 7:30pm On Feb 05, 2018
Death don't give notice like landlords......may he rest well.....
Re: Girlfriend Kneels Before Coffin Of Her EBSU Student Boyfriend At His Burial by Safiaa(f): 8:12pm On Feb 05, 2018
hungryboy:
Everytime i see someone die or read about it, it reminds me of my own mortality.

My only prayer is always that, i shouldn't die until when i have left an enduring legacy and touched many lives.
I swear. Death is something that scares me so much.
Re: Girlfriend Kneels Before Coffin Of Her EBSU Student Boyfriend At His Burial by Preshdfresh(f): 10:39pm On Feb 05, 2018
How can someone asked if she's now a widow�
Re: Girlfriend Kneels Before Coffin Of Her EBSU Student Boyfriend At His Burial by Unlimited22: 12:30am On Feb 06, 2018
krissconnect:
and uve not even started building the legacy. Shaking my head
Do you reason with your cock?
Re: Girlfriend Kneels Before Coffin Of Her EBSU Student Boyfriend At His Burial by AuroraB(f): 12:32am On Feb 06, 2018
Ke ginikwanu undecided undecided undecided undecided
Mtcheeeeews
Her parents would be very proud of her sad
Re: Girlfriend Kneels Before Coffin Of Her EBSU Student Boyfriend At His Burial by Unlimited22: 12:36am On Feb 06, 2018
donstan18:
It's really irksome that I have to share a forum with people who think and talk like this.
Re: Girlfriend Kneels Before Coffin Of Her EBSU Student Boyfriend At His Burial by Nobody: 3:39am On Feb 06, 2018
I hate bad news....take heart dear and also rest in peace your friend.
Re: Girlfriend Kneels Before Coffin Of Her EBSU Student Boyfriend At His Burial by Pat081: 3:54am On Feb 06, 2018
krissconnect:
and uve not even started building the legacy. Shaking my head
hmmmmm shaking my head in shame 4 you here too, some one prayer is dat he pray to b a man dat will put smile on people face maybe u dnt hv future dat is why u re here talking like a F******************l
Re: Girlfriend Kneels Before Coffin Of Her EBSU Student Boyfriend At His Burial by Terror666(m): 9:22am On Feb 06, 2018
Evince:

Valar dohaeris

ALL MEN MUST SERVE
Re: Girlfriend Kneels Before Coffin Of Her EBSU Student Boyfriend At His Burial by Wemmy126(f): 4:54pm On Feb 07, 2018
Rip

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist Shows Off Her 30,000 EUROS Per Nig / Beautiful African Women / Single Mother Collects N1.2m For Sex In Lagos From Secret Married Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.