Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

He Made A Terrible Mistake By Friend Zoning Me,i Am Lost Without Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Made A Terrible Mistake By Friend Zoning Me,i Am Lost Without Him (1526 Views)

Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) / I Made A Very Terrible Mistake / The Terrible Mistake I Made Inviting My Ex Boyfriend To My Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Made A Terrible Mistake By Friend Zoning Me,i Am Lost Without Him by 080jbabe: 12:11pm On Feb 05, 2018
Dear Lively Stones,

Segun and I have been close friends for a long time. In fact, I cant remember for how long. I knew I also loved him but for some odd reason,he always chose to friend zone me. One time I was in 300 level,I came home for holidays,I went to see Segun who was in 500 levels at the time. His parents had traveled to the village or something. I cant remember. So we watched movies together until it was too late to go home. I called my parents and they didnt mind,they thought Segun’s parents were home. I spent the night with Segun and we watched so many movies until at one point,we started kissing. We made out,kissed and stuff but it didnt end in s.x.

It was obvious that there was some chemistry between us. At some point,it looked like we were dating but soon as I went back to school,all was forgotten. That was the kind of relationship I had with Segun. knew he had a girlfriend but he and I used to steal a tender moment anytime we saw each other . We were also best of friends. We shared each other’s darkest secrets.

However,after school and we both started to work,we drifted apart and Segun and I dated other people. We thought we were happy. But the day I told Segun I was getting married,he tried to convince me not to. I asked him why but he would say. I wanted him to tell me he loved me and wanted to marry me but he didnt. I ended up marrying my husband. Two years later,Segun got married.

I must confess,now and again,I think about Segun and sometimes wonder what life would have been if we got married. I think Segun was too proud or something but in my heart,I knew we were soul mates.

A year ago,Segun and his wife divorced just after 18 months of marriage. I have been married for almost four years now. Segun reached out to me last month and told me that I am the reason his marriage didnt work out. I was not surprised. I knew he loved me but was too arrogant to say it. Now,its too late cos am married.

But Segun has refused to give up on me. He keeps telling me that I need to divorce my own husband so we can be togther. He says,we are destined to be together thats why in my four year marriage,I was yet to have a baby. I admit,I think of Segun more than my own husband. I think of him while making love to my husband. I pleasure myself.....

http://livelystones.com.ng/he-made-a-terrible-mistake-by-friend-zoning-mei-am-lost-without-him/
Re: He Made A Terrible Mistake By Friend Zoning Me,i Am Lost Without Him by JULIE1925(f): 12:32pm On Feb 05, 2018
grin

Abeeg, what kind of story is this? This is when a writer loves fiction stories sha cheesy
Re: He Made A Terrible Mistake By Friend Zoning Me,i Am Lost Without Him by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 05, 2018
I didn't even read the story. whatever take heart.
Re: He Made A Terrible Mistake By Friend Zoning Me,i Am Lost Without Him by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 05, 2018
This kinda thing is currently happening to my sister...If not because the "Segun" in her case is not in the country, She probably wouldn't even have married her husband

1 Like

Re: He Made A Terrible Mistake By Friend Zoning Me,i Am Lost Without Him by youngberry001(m): 8:04pm On Feb 05, 2018
I don give winning to chelsea game today pls God help chelsea to survive dis game(AMEN)
Re: He Made A Terrible Mistake By Friend Zoning Me,i Am Lost Without Him by Pubichairs(m): 8:47pm On Feb 05, 2018
cheesy Segun why u do me this?!
Re: He Made A Terrible Mistake By Friend Zoning Me,i Am Lost Without Him by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 05, 2018
Marrying someone u don't like na real punishment

1 Like

Re: He Made A Terrible Mistake By Friend Zoning Me,i Am Lost Without Him by Beke2020: 3:48am On Mar 31, 2018
Lol!
elyna:
I didn't even read the story. whatever take heart.

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Sex Fantasy? / My Virgin Girlfriend / Hottest Guys In Bowen University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.