Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

"Hide Your Big Breasts When Breastfeeding Your Baby, Don't Seduce My Husband!!!" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Hide Your Big Breasts When Breastfeeding Your Baby, Don't Seduce My Husband!!!" (777 Views)

How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife / "Spirit Of Beersheba Sent Me To Seduce Catholic Priests In Amaruru, Imo" (VIDEO) / Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Hide Your Big Breasts When Breastfeeding Your Baby, Don't Seduce My Husband!!!" by Niflheim(m): 12:31pm On Feb 05, 2018
These are the words of a christian woman!!! She is addressing this statement to every christian woman in the world!!! Do not attack her husbands annointing with your [/b]Intercontinental ballistic Missiles!!![b] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

FULL STORY:

Leave it to The Transformed Wife’s Lori Alexander to figure out a way to shame breast feeding mothers while insisting that mothers breast feed. This piece by Lori is a pile of self-righteous modesty gobblity-gook titled Women Showing Their Breasts While Breastfeeding. Lori really is a prissy old thing taking offense at things everywhere around her.
The main thing Lori is worried about is Ken viewing strange breasts not belonging to her?!?!? Why would that be ? Can Ken be tempted away by seeing breasts. Way to sexualize a natural non-sexual thing.

It’s also interesting that Lori seems to have skipped the 1960s and 1970s where young women openly breastfeeding their babies without covering up their breasts started to be not uncommon. Woodstock and the hippies anyone? This generation is no more or less modest that ones before it. Cue the millennial blaming.

This is all followed with Lori claiming that all babies can be trained out of wanting to nurse uncovered. We all know her idea of ‘child training’ is the same as Michael and Debi Pearl which means beat the holy bejesus out of the baby or toddler with a piece of plumbing line. After all, if she does not eat with a giant mammary gland in her face then why should a baby need that? God never called us to be ashamed of our God-given bodies, particularly not when used for the intended purpose, feeding a baby, not some dumb sexually-repressed fundamentalist man’s erection.

List of toxic ideas in this drivel on breast feeding?

*Breasts are primarily sexual
*Men lose control sexually when viewing nursing breasts
*Breastfeeding should only be done under clothing because clearly protecting the sexual reactions of weak wimpy sheltered men from breasts is way more important than a baby’s need to breathe.
*Beat your child if he/she likes breathing more than huddling under suffocating cloth.
*Don’t you dare show your slutty slutty breasts to Ken Alexander.

The link:..........................................................http://www.patheos.com/blogs/nolongerquivering/2018/02/shameless-hussies-show-breasts-breastfeeding/

Re: "Hide Your Big Breasts When Breastfeeding Your Baby, Don't Seduce My Husband!!!" by psalmson001: 12:43pm On Feb 05, 2018
She should shut the bleep up.
Why she no use cloth cover the husband eyes?.........so coz of her husband now, innocent babbies wont eat comfortably in peace again ba?

PS: Mark 9:47...And if your eye causes you to fall into sin, pluck it out. It is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into hell...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Hidden Secrets Of The Word Of God / Pls Help, I Have Not Been To Church Since 2yrs- A Nairalander Speak / Many Of The Presidents In The World Have Been Replaced By Clones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.