Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Igbos Outside The South East (blessing Or Not) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Outside The South East (blessing Or Not) (1093 Views)

Igbos Outside Southeast, Our Region's Poverty Index Is Rising! / APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops / Abacha: Nigerian Leader That Never Travelled Outside The Shores Of Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Outside The South East (blessing Or Not) by njoku10(m): 1:24pm On Feb 05, 2018
Igbos outside the south east are blessing to the south east, take for example, if Lagos state passage a budget of one trillion naira, 15% of that amount will find its ways to the Igbo and 10% will be sent to the south east, and 5% will be used to increase their business. note this apply to all state in Nigeria and outside Nigeria. these are one of the main reason why the south east bounced back to great height shortly after the civil war.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Outside The South East (blessing Or Not) by tunjiajayi: 2:46pm On Feb 05, 2018
Are you saying igbos are parasites, are you saying igbos depend on Lagos state's budget?
Now I know.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Outside The South East (blessing Or Not) by Noccerino(m): 2:51pm On Feb 05, 2018
tunjiajayi:
Are you saying igbos are parasites, are you saying igbos depend on Lagos state's budget?
Now I know.
My friend enjoy one nigeria and stop crying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Outside The South East (blessing Or Not) by antiflathead: 3:50pm On Feb 05, 2018
you should have also talked about their desperation to develop other region through fraudulent,Yahoo,419,sacrifice,ritualism,prostitution and counterfeit fraud activities..and being in other region's land,it's not a logical and rational advantage to the flat.heads,as ur only making it harder to achieve ur biafra,developing and increasing other region revenue at ur expense and having to leave everything you labeled hard for behind when biafra comes to reality

you think the government of kano,Lagos etc selling their lands to u guys are stupid and they dont know what they are doing,i laugh when i see igbo's gloating about buying lands in other states..u just indirectly developing their state at ur expense,knowing well ull have to abandon at at a certain point...so actually the joke is on u! grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Outside The South East (blessing Or Not) by Nsiehi: 4:59pm On Feb 05, 2018
antiflathead:
you should have also talked about their desperation to develop other region through fraudulent,Yahoo,419,sacrifice,ritualism,prostitution and counterfeit fraud activities..and being in other region's land,it's not a logical and rational advantage to the flat.heads,as ur only making it harder to achieve ur biafra,developing and increasing other region revenue at ur expense and having to leave everything you labeled hard for behind when biafra comes to reality

you think the government of kano,Lagos etc selling their lands to u guys are stupid and they dont know what they are doing,i laugh when i see igbo's gloating about buying lands in other states..u just indirectly developing their state at ur expense,knowing well ull have to abandon at at a certain point...so actually the joke is on u! grin cheesy

Na wa oh! see painment.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Outside The South East (blessing Or Not) by IgboBasthard: 5:11pm On Feb 05, 2018
Noccerino:

My friend enjoy one nigeria and stop crying.

Yam Leg, I sight you ooo!

1 Like

Re: Igbos Outside The South East (blessing Or Not) by AnambraDota: 5:34pm On Feb 05, 2018
Lol

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Outside The South East (blessing Or Not) by EODforce: 6:44pm On Feb 05, 2018
tunjiajayi:
Now I know.
. tunji ,you are beginning to grow wings in this forum but don't worry ,i will be following you from now on

that ur wings will be clipped soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Outside The South East (blessing Or Not) by PapalsBull(m): 7:01pm On Feb 05, 2018
[s]
EODforce:
. tunji ,you are beginning to grow wings in this forum but don't worry ,i will be following you from now on

[/s]

You can only bully the meek ones here cheesy

U won follow person wey no send u cheesy joblessness at its highest peak grin
Re: Igbos Outside The South East (blessing Or Not) by Omofunaab2: 7:01pm On Feb 05, 2018
Another one from IPOB BUREAU OF STATISTICS

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Outside The South East (blessing Or Not) by tunjiajayi: 7:52pm On Feb 05, 2018
EODforce:

Typical yanmiri habit - chest beating.
Re: Igbos Outside The South East (blessing Or Not) by SakuraSimiola: 9:04pm On Feb 05, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Sen. Akpabio: Gov. Yahaya Bello, A Bad Representation For Youth / Actual Salary Received By The Nigerian Senators — RMAFC / Osinbajo To Meet With Traders, Others In Kano This Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.