Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,161 members, 7,829,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Jubilee Bridge -abule-egba Bridge Is Falling - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jubilee Bridge -abule-egba Bridge Is Falling (977 Views)

Ambode Commissions Jubilee Bridge Ajah (Photos) / Abule Egba Bridge Ready For Commissioning - Pictures / Abule Egba Bridge Nearing Completion, Currently 80% Completed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jubilee Bridge -abule-egba Bridge Is Falling by EnterNations: 3:01pm On Feb 05, 2018

The Lagos State Government:

We thank Agege TV for calling the attention of the State Government to a part of the railings of the Jubilee Bridge at Abule-Egba allegedly said to be falling off.

We want to state categorically that the bridge is not in any way under threat.
The part shown in the attached picture is a portion of the of the railings hit by an articulated vehicle in the wee- hours of the morning a couple of days ago and State Officials had gone to assess the damage.
Source: http://enternations.com/thread/265/lagos-jubilee-bridge-abule-falling
Re: Jubilee Bridge -abule-egba Bridge Is Falling by sarrki(m): 3:08pm On Feb 05, 2018
Is this a retaliation for the Awka bridge ?

1 Like

Re: Jubilee Bridge -abule-egba Bridge Is Falling by deomelllo: 3:08pm On Feb 05, 2018
OP, your article and title don't match.

Maybe you don't know how to read.
Re: Jubilee Bridge -abule-egba Bridge Is Falling by Mynd44: 3:18pm On Feb 05, 2018
deomelllo:
OP, your article and title don't match.

Maybe you don't know how to read.
I think what was posted is a response by the authorities to reports of the bridge failing hence the "Thank you AgegeTV"

They also explained that the railing that was showed in that viral picture was due to an articulated vehicle ramming it and they have gone to assess it
Re: Jubilee Bridge -abule-egba Bridge Is Falling by agbangam: 3:28pm On Feb 05, 2018
China product........ na wa!!
Re: Jubilee Bridge -abule-egba Bridge Is Falling by deomelllo: 4:53pm On Feb 05, 2018
Mynd44:

I think what was posted is a response by the authorities to reports of the bridge failing hence the "Thank you AgegeTV"

They also explained that the railing that was showed in that viral picture was due to an articulated vehicle ramming it and they have gone to assess it

I think the title should reflect what happened like you just articulated instead of just saying the bridge is falling. Sounds misleading.
Re: Jubilee Bridge -abule-egba Bridge Is Falling by LaudableXX: 4:56pm On Feb 05, 2018
The current Minister of Unfair Banning and Vindictiveness among NL mods, deleted my last comment. Continue...you are behaving true to type. Like I said earlier....what is the tenure of the ban for breaking rule 2? Is it 1, 2, 3 or 6 months? Or does it depend on which side of the bed you wake up on, every day? Tell us, o! Make we know how to treat your case....

(1) (Reply)

I Could Have Been Killed Like Ken Saro-wiwa Over Buhari In 2015 – Amaechi / Nigeria Youths Not Ready For Leadership In Nigeria - Opinion / National Assembly Slowed My Progress – President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.