Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

I Could Have Been Killed Like Ken Saro-wiwa Over Buhari In 2015 – Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Could Have Been Killed Like Ken Saro-wiwa Over Buhari In 2015 – Amaechi (977 Views)

Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London / What Goodluck Jonathan Did To Me In 2015 – Amaechi / Amaechi: I Could Have Been Killed By Ken Saro Wiwa's Killers Because Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Could Have Been Killed Like Ken Saro-wiwa Over Buhari In 2015 – Amaechi by AnotherZik: 1:07pm On Feb 11, 2018
The Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi, who chaired the 2015 APC presidential campaign, disclosed on Saturday that he “could have been killed by same machinery of power when we were fighting to install President Muhammadu Buhari”.

Speaking during the inauguration of a pro-All Progressives Congress group, Free Rivers Development Initiative, FRDI, in Bori, Khana LGA of Rivers, he said his life was endangered at the time because he was up against the same power that killed foremost environmentalist, Ken Saro-Wiwa.

Noting that the late Ogoni-born environmentalist believed that the people of Ogoni, South-South and the Niger Delta were oppressed, Amaechi asserted that without meeting Ken Saro-Wiwa, he believes in his principles.

“Saro-Wiwa was killed by the then machinery of power because of his belief that Ogonis and the Niger Delta should be liberated,” he said.

read more: https://newsworth.ng/killed-like-ken-saro-wiwa-buhari-2015-amaechi/

1 Like

Re: I Could Have Been Killed Like Ken Saro-wiwa Over Buhari In 2015 – Amaechi by PapaBrowne(m): 1:10pm On Feb 11, 2018
Damn!!!
This guy called Amaechi is just ........
I can’t place it but something is just not right with the things he says.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Could Have Been Killed Like Ken Saro-wiwa Over Buhari In 2015 – Amaechi by kelib: 1:14pm On Feb 11, 2018
When u lack what to tell d people d only ting dat z left is telling them how u survive assassins n d foolish pple will clap for u instead of asking u wat uve done for bori or rivers as a minister. Rivers people pls b wise cos dis men don't lack words of confusion

3 Likes

Re: I Could Have Been Killed Like Ken Saro-wiwa Over Buhari In 2015 – Amaechi by onward4life(m): 1:15pm On Feb 11, 2018
PapaBrowne:
Damn!!!

Relax he is simply taking a shade @ babangida and wike

Chill

3 Likes

Re: I Could Have Been Killed Like Ken Saro-wiwa Over Buhari In 2015 – Amaechi by veli1(m): 1:15pm On Feb 11, 2018
Y Dey No Kill U Na, U Dey Even Compare Ya self To KSW, Dats An Insult To KSW,

1 Like

Re: I Could Have Been Killed Like Ken Saro-wiwa Over Buhari In 2015 – Amaechi by jerryunit48: 1:23pm On Feb 11, 2018
PapaBrowne:
Damn!!!
is just an idiot simple

3 Likes

Re: I Could Have Been Killed Like Ken Saro-wiwa Over Buhari In 2015 – Amaechi by eTECTIVe(m): 1:30pm On Feb 11, 2018
Oga kip quiet.. If d den govt wanted u dead U would b dead.. U think everyone is as desperate and violent as u and ur fellow APC crooks

3 Likes

Re: I Could Have Been Killed Like Ken Saro-wiwa Over Buhari In 2015 – Amaechi by yarimo(m): 1:33pm On Feb 11, 2018
Sir your enemies cannot kill you, majority of Nigerians are praying for you. You are the lion and the most respected elder Statesman in niger delta.
Re: I Could Have Been Killed Like Ken Saro-wiwa Over Buhari In 2015 – Amaechi by aolawale025: 1:39pm On Feb 11, 2018
Why do APC people always feel they have to tell a lot of lies. It's a shame really

2 Likes

Re: I Could Have Been Killed Like Ken Saro-wiwa Over Buhari In 2015 – Amaechi by DocHMD: 1:45pm On Feb 11, 2018
This Amaechi is a laughabke buffoon. You mean it was Wike that killed Saro Wiwa when we all know that Dumbohari your master shares the same ideology with Abacha that hanged Saro Wiwa. His family is even close to the Abacha family till today.

He has gone there to fool Ogoni people. Illiterate cult man. cheesy

If Amaechi goes to Aba, he'll claim to be Igbo, if he enters aso rock, he'll ask 'Am I Igbo'?, If he goes to yorubaland, he'll say he is yoruba because he has rotimi as his added name. If goes to fulanis he'll tell them he has cows too and support cow colony, if he meets benue people, he'll tell them he is farmer than Cow grazing should be banned. Very laughable buffoon! grin

1 Like

Re: I Could Have Been Killed Like Ken Saro-wiwa Over Buhari In 2015 – Amaechi by talktrue1(m): 1:48pm On Feb 11, 2018
Hmmm
Re: I Could Have Been Killed Like Ken Saro-wiwa Over Buhari In 2015 – Amaechi by emmasege: 1:56pm On Feb 11, 2018
Does this empty skull know that the same man (Abacha) who killed Saro Wiwa was a very close friend of Bubu?

If anyone must kill this low life, it definitely wouldn't be Jonathan.

If he really wants to act a hero like Ken Saro Wiwa, he should act the same script he acted against Jonathan, against his current principal (President Buhari). He'll wake up to tell the story in the great beyond.

I think I'm beginning to think that a Wike is better than an Amaechi for Rivers, after all.

3 Likes

Re: I Could Have Been Killed Like Ken Saro-wiwa Over Buhari In 2015 – Amaechi by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:00pm On Feb 11, 2018
this amaechi self...because you are in ogoniland, you now want to use the late ken saro wiwa to draw sympathy and support for your campaign....well, it just not fair..what ever game you and wike is playing remember their is always tomorow.....

1 Like

Re: I Could Have Been Killed Like Ken Saro-wiwa Over Buhari In 2015 – Amaechi by Lagbaja01(m): 2:10pm On Feb 11, 2018
Ejike Nwamokobia wrote: "Chibuike Amaechi, allow me to brief you on history 101. The present head of the customs was a Colonel and on the panel that sentence Ken Saro- Wiwa to death. The present Nigeria president Buhari was on the payroll under Abacha. So Chibuike Amaechi, who are in the machinery of power when Ken Saro-Wiwa was killed? Abeg I wan go buy ekpa and guguru. Abi, make I go fishing for Agbanikaka village."

2 Likes

Re: I Could Have Been Killed Like Ken Saro-wiwa Over Buhari In 2015 – Amaechi by Omeokachie: 2:51pm On Feb 11, 2018
It's all in your head mister.
Is that why you now behave like a gangster every time you visit Rivers state?

"The wicked man flee when no one pursueth" - Proverbs 28:1

Re: I Could Have Been Killed Like Ken Saro-wiwa Over Buhari In 2015 – Amaechi by wingmanII: 3:32pm On Feb 11, 2018
I'm surprised Ogoni people didn't lynch him for this stupid statement. What an insult on saro wiwa 's memory.!
Re: I Could Have Been Killed Like Ken Saro-wiwa Over Buhari In 2015 – Amaechi by rawtouch: 4:04pm On Feb 11, 2018
irrelevant..
Re: I Could Have Been Killed Like Ken Saro-wiwa Over Buhari In 2015 – Amaechi by Ahmeduana(m): 5:51pm On Feb 11, 2018
AND IT COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER, FOR YOU WOULD HAVE BE A MINUS ONE OUT OF THE VULTURES DISTURBING NIGERIA.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Youths Not Ready For Leadership In Nigeria - Opinion / National Assembly Slowed My Progress – President Buhari / Imo Apc Dissociates From The Attack Against Archbishop Obinna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.