Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

"Have You Bought Okrika Before?" - Mc Galaxy Ask, Celebrities And Fans React - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Have You Bought Okrika Before?" - Mc Galaxy Ask, Celebrities And Fans React (24665 Views)

No Bra Day: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Braless Photos / Bobrisky Leaks Chats With MC Galaxy / MC Galaxy Shows Off His Girlfriend Via Instagram. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Have You Bought Okrika Before?" - Mc Galaxy Ask, Celebrities And Fans React by MrRhymes101(m): 5:48pm On Feb 05, 2018
u go fear forming na... Wedding MC
Re: "Have You Bought Okrika Before?" - Mc Galaxy Ask, Celebrities And Fans React by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 05, 2018
bloomstar:
Lol, many peoples life started with okirika, right from birth o... And might end up with okirika grin grin
grin
Re: "Have You Bought Okrika Before?" - Mc Galaxy Ask, Celebrities And Fans React by Somebodydaddy01: 5:49pm On Feb 05, 2018
gmoney12:
for wetin?wearing another mans used clothes

Yes now otedola pikin...weldone ..if we check this guy now we go see say him Dey wear two Okrika wear no be first grade ooo ...third hand ...mtcheeeewwwww
Re: "Have You Bought Okrika Before?" - Mc Galaxy Ask, Celebrities And Fans React by lekkan(m): 5:51pm On Feb 05, 2018
Okrika issa goal.... If you scan through the wardrobe of an Average Nigerian, you'll realise that Okrika constitute 50% of it.... And kudos to akokites... I throw yansh for you
Re: "Have You Bought Okrika Before?" - Mc Galaxy Ask, Celebrities And Fans React by Emmy3(m): 5:56pm On Feb 05, 2018
Okirika is one of the things that makes you a real Nigerians nah...

Nairalanders, please help a brother in need.
View the topic below for more info.
https://www.nairaland.com/4331505/urgent-need-personal-business-loan
Re: "Have You Bought Okrika Before?" - Mc Galaxy Ask, Celebrities And Fans React by gmoney12: 5:57pm On Feb 05, 2018
Somebodydaddy01:

Yes now otedola pikin...weldone ..if we check this guy now we go see say him Dey wear two Okrika wear no be first grade ooo ...third hand ...mtcheeeewwwww
why is it that some of you have no single sense?that I don't want to wear such na by force?
so I can't decide what I want and what I don't anymore? if some of you know your Worth u won't stoop too low buying what some one else have used and called trash...use ur head next time

1 Like

Re: "Have You Bought Okrika Before?" - Mc Galaxy Ask, Celebrities And Fans React by OfemGeomorph(m): 5:58pm On Feb 05, 2018
Why is MC Galaxy forming as if he didn't have a humble beginning. Okrika that has been helping Naija youths since Adam. Let 95% of the celebrities post their trow back pictures!.
Re: "Have You Bought Okrika Before?" - Mc Galaxy Ask, Celebrities And Fans React by LyfeJennings(m): 5:59pm On Feb 05, 2018
Never have
Never will
Re: "Have You Bought Okrika Before?" - Mc Galaxy Ask, Celebrities And Fans React by clitlicker: 6:00pm On Feb 05, 2018
even if u catch me red handed ill still deny.

i bought it on jumia
cheesy
Re: "Have You Bought Okrika Before?" - Mc Galaxy Ask, Celebrities And Fans React by Somebodydaddy01: 6:00pm On Feb 05, 2018
gmoney12:
why is it that some of you have no single sense?that I don't want to wear such na by force?
so I can't decide what I want and what I don't anymore? if some of you know your Worth u won't stoop too low buying what some one else have used and called trash...use ur head next time

You have take it personal ...bull gate son

1 Like

Re: "Have You Bought Okrika Before?" - Mc Galaxy Ask, Celebrities And Fans React by Somebodydaddy01: 6:01pm On Feb 05, 2018
gmoney12:

You have take it personal ...bill gate son
Re: "Have You Bought Okrika Before?" - Mc Galaxy Ask, Celebrities And Fans React by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 05, 2018
Most of the package clothes in boutiques are first grade okirika. Na packaging make plantain chips different from kpekere
Re: "Have You Bought Okrika Before?" - Mc Galaxy Ask, Celebrities And Fans React by bitingcool: 6:10pm On Feb 05, 2018
I have first grade maternity clothes for sale. Used once.pchat me.
Re: "Have You Bought Okrika Before?" - Mc Galaxy Ask, Celebrities And Fans React by HeWrites(m): 6:30pm On Feb 05, 2018
[quote author=nenyda post=64813003][/quote]
Is that true
Re: "Have You Bought Okrika Before?" - Mc Galaxy Ask, Celebrities And Fans React by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:30pm On Feb 05, 2018
I am from Okrika

I have helped my mum sell Okrika clothes

I have bought Okrika clothes more than a hundred times

I still buy Okrika clothes

2 Likes

Re: "Have You Bought Okrika Before?" - Mc Galaxy Ask, Celebrities And Fans React by Ykol(m): 6:47pm On Feb 05, 2018
Hushpuppi started okirika most money men today started with okirika so God bless all the Dealer that import okirika for us
Re: "Have You Bought Okrika Before?" - Mc Galaxy Ask, Celebrities And Fans React by idu1(m): 6:47pm On Feb 05, 2018
And some people still believe some clothes in boutiques shops are selected from okirika. Except you are shopping from low grade boutique undecided

1 Like

Re: "Have You Bought Okrika Before?" - Mc Galaxy Ask, Celebrities And Fans React by idu1(m): 6:48pm On Feb 05, 2018
asuustrike2009:
Most of the package clothes in boutiques are first grade okirika. Na packaging make plantain chips different from kpekere

This is one of those guys am talking about undecided
Re: "Have You Bought Okrika Before?" - Mc Galaxy Ask, Celebrities And Fans React by pocohantas(f): 6:58pm On Feb 05, 2018
Of course I have, lots and lots of them.
Problem is that you don't see first grade in bend down select these days. They sort them out in their homes, reseal the bail and bring to the market.

The first grade ends up in thrift stores and boutiques.

So, I go to the thrift stores.
Re: "Have You Bought Okrika Before?" - Mc Galaxy Ask, Celebrities And Fans React by NairaExam690(m): 7:20pm On Feb 05, 2018
OKRIKA NA NAME OF PLACE OOOOOOO
Re: "Have You Bought Okrika Before?" - Mc Galaxy Ask, Celebrities And Fans React by Thatnawtichick(f): 7:29pm On Feb 05, 2018
Okrika is bae grin bend down select.....its been a while though
Re: "Have You Bought Okrika Before?" - Mc Galaxy Ask, Celebrities And Fans React by EddyTeddy(m): 7:36pm On Feb 05, 2018
U sure?
Re: "Have You Bought Okrika Before?" - Mc Galaxy Ask, Celebrities And Fans React by Nekichuks1: 7:54pm On Feb 05, 2018
youngberry001:
Abeg which time be chealsea game today...?
Watford vs chelsea 9pm
Re: "Have You Bought Okrika Before?" - Mc Galaxy Ask, Celebrities And Fans React by Incrizz(f): 7:56pm On Feb 05, 2018
I hate...hate...(hate raised to power 100) used stuff with a passion.
Re: "Have You Bought Okrika Before?" - Mc Galaxy Ask, Celebrities And Fans React by Liliyann(f): 8:17pm On Feb 05, 2018
Okirika na bae
like if you sabi Uwa mgbede for Enugu
Re: "Have You Bought Okrika Before?" - Mc Galaxy Ask, Celebrities And Fans React by annayoola(f): 8:49pm On Feb 05, 2018
Currently rocking my #150 top
Re: "Have You Bought Okrika Before?" - Mc Galaxy Ask, Celebrities And Fans React by Canadauto: 10:17pm On Feb 05, 2018
I started with Okrika at University of Ilorin as 100L student in 1993
Had SMILERS BOUTIQUE in F3 Male Hostel at Temporary Site by General Hospital Ilorin.

Bought a WAHL CLIPPER with the money I was making and gave it to another student that could use it well, and was making N160 from 6am
till 12midnight during weekend which I shared equally with the barber, when a bottle of Coke was 30kobo.

Went from there to build a Snooker Table and put it in LR50 in Kwara Poly Oyun Campus, making N220 daily and was paying the guy staying by it N600 monthly and N1,000 for the space.

Built a Table Tennis at Agbo Oba beside the University Campus.
I was a very comfortable student starting with the Okrika on Campus.

But I can tell authoritatively that, most who will not want people to know they use it were actually buying it secretly from me at night in the hostel on Campus.

The business helped me to open up other opportunities along the line of purchase into used Vehicles from Cotonou upon graduation before getting my Automobile Auction License in the U.S and eventually moving to North America.

While here I took over a used clothing store that was closing down, cos the business here is widely appreciated that Customers themselves bring their used clothes for free to you and pay for the ones they want to buy.

In all these, I did not listen to what people will say. Which helped me to get to where I am today.
So please follow your mind and instincts cos most times people don't do what they say.
And the knowledge gained in the trade can be used in other business endeavors.

So more Nigerians use it, than will admit they do.

CTA
www.adbargain.ca

1 Like

Re: "Have You Bought Okrika Before?" - Mc Galaxy Ask, Celebrities And Fans React by COURVOISier(m): 10:24pm On Feb 05, 2018
I still dey buy. Imagine buying clean croc yukon for 4k?
Re: "Have You Bought Okrika Before?" - Mc Galaxy Ask, Celebrities And Fans React by YOUNGELDER1(m): 10:59pm On Feb 05, 2018
GindoX:
Ask ajegule guys... grin

Suru Alaba market Okrika hq grin

Between hows life at Ikenne now ? Used to be a small and lonely town . I’m an ex may .
Re: "Have You Bought Okrika Before?" - Mc Galaxy Ask, Celebrities And Fans React by tundeayo2020: 11:18am On Feb 06, 2018
Olukokosir:

Don't watch Chelsea match for ur kidney sake
and the young man ( youngberry001 ) ended up watching the said match.

what will be the fate of his kidneys now.
Re: "Have You Bought Okrika Before?" - Mc Galaxy Ask, Celebrities And Fans React by GindoX(m): 5:13pm On Feb 06, 2018
YOUNGELDER1:

Suru Alaba market Okrika hq grin

Between hows life at Ikenne now ? Used to be a small and lonely town . I’m an ex may .

For real? Ex MAY? Wow, that cool.. Ikenne is peaceful. Herdsmen never enter grin
Re: "Have You Bought Okrika Before?" - Mc Galaxy Ask, Celebrities And Fans React by YOUNGELDER1(m): 5:44pm On Feb 06, 2018
GindoX:

For real? Ex MAY? Wow, that cool.. Ikenne is peaceful. Herdsmen never enter grin

Yeah Ex May 01/07 set

I miss that Uren river .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe / Reasons Why Nigerian Actresses Find It Difficult To Marry (early) / Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.