Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Looking For A Gym Partner In Abuja - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Looking For A Gym Partner In Abuja (1029 Views)

Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) / A Gym's Heartfelt Plea To Its Customers (Pics) / How To Grow A Big Chest Without Using Gym Equipment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Gym Partner In Abuja by ninetiethcrown7(m): 4:58pm On Feb 05, 2018
hello everyone, i am looking for a partner to hit the gym with in abuja. it is not easy trying to dedicate yourself to the gym when you dont have anyone to give you the extra little push you need. so, in order for me to stay committed this year i am searching for anyone (male/female) who goes to the gym and is in need of a partner.

comment on the thread if you want to give it a shot.

p.s. to show how serious i am, i opened this thread in the health section not Romance grin grin grin
Re: Looking For A Gym Partner In Abuja by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 05, 2018
Where do you stay in abuja??
Re: Looking For A Gym Partner In Abuja by ninetiethcrown7(m): 10:43am On Feb 06, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
Where do you stay in abuja??

I live in Maitama... I drive so most places are accessible to me. You?
Re: Looking For A Gym Partner In Abuja by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 06, 2018
ninetiethcrown7:

I live in Maitama... I drive so most places are accessible to me. You?

I stay at Kubwa
Re: Looking For A Gym Partner In Abuja by ninetiethcrown7(m): 10:01am On Feb 07, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:

I stay at Kubwa

Which gym do you go to? If not do you have any preferences... and how committed are you
Re: Looking For A Gym Partner In Abuja by Davehasmadeit(m): 3:01pm On Feb 07, 2018
i stay at abuja @ galadimawa and i have also been looking for a gym partner, but do u hv a gym around u?
Re: Looking For A Gym Partner In Abuja by ninetiethcrown7(m): 10:48am On Feb 08, 2018
Davehasmadeit:
i stay at abuja @ galadimawa and i have also been looking for a gym partner, but do u hv a gym around u?

It depends on your budget... there are a couple gyms in Maitama/wuse but the price is a bit steep. I can check around town and I'll get back to you.
Re: Looking For A Gym Partner In Abuja by Davehasmadeit(m): 12:19pm On Feb 08, 2018
ninetiethcrown7:

It depends on your budget... there are a couple gyms in Maitama/wuse but the price is a bit steep. I can check around town and I'll get back to you.
no problem bro

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning Of The Snake And Sword Symbol On A Medical Practice? / Best Ways To Boost Male Fertility And Increase Sperm Count / Ghana COVID-19 Confirmed Cases Surpassed Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.