Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,740 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) (43358 Views)

A Gym's Heartfelt Plea To Its Customers (Pics) / How Do I Tell My Mum That She Has Body Odour? / What Causes Sweating And Body Odour. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by officialwdhtv: 3:35pm On Apr 09
Lady confronts another lady at a gym over body odour shocked cool

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6V4mKkTss0

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by Kobojunkie: 3:40pm On Apr 09
officialwdhtv:
Lady confronts another lady at a gym over body odour shocked cool
Rubbish! undecided

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by Fils4life: 3:49pm On Apr 09
Body wey another man dey enjoy na him this one say e dey smell like fish. Wahala no dey finish for Naija.

101 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by officialwdhtv: 4:07pm On Apr 09
Kobojunkie:
Rubbish! undecided

She shouldnt have confronted her or what?

Pls share your opinion

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 4:08pm On Apr 09
grin

Bannies cha......With the way some of dem dey package,you go think say dem no dey shiit...But las las, their body odour alone fit make generator engine knock angry

151 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by Daniel7543: 4:11pm On Apr 09
I wonder how her kpekus odour go be like

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:29pm On Apr 09
B O everywhere.....

122 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by ChizzyBuna(m): 4:29pm On Apr 09
I was about to scold the girl for videoing the whole incident. But I remember how dangerous body odor is..

I was sitting close to the A.C in my school
Then I remember one chubby Yoruba girl that entered class.
Immediately the whole class change odour!!! shocked

Nobody wanted to tell her directly
Nepa come bring light, I happily ON A.C

Naso this Oluwatife girl Waka come siddon close to me to enjoy the A.C.
The odour was so bad.
I was highly disgusted and flabbergasted
I unplug my laptop and left the class...wtf angry

I support body shaming Girls with body odor
If you keep quiet, many people will suffer poisonous gasses in silence

I wish I had the balls to confront that girl
But her body odor no even gree me near her

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:29pm On Apr 09
Daniel7543:

105 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by IceLip: 4:29pm On Apr 09
... because say God gift u wit body way no dea smell always no means say make u cast .. people like u get one lil-disease way u dea hide from others

...I believe time will tell and she will treat herself

Moreover, As long as e man dea lick plate when she cook, no p

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by TheFreshVanilla: 4:30pm On Apr 09
If you believe this really happened and not acted, then Tinubu deserve to be your president.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by CartelKenneth: 4:30pm On Apr 09
Nawa o
No correct thing dey happen for this life again na so so rubbish
Nairaland don dey useless o

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by Macdeey: 4:30pm On Apr 09
sad
Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by owiko(m): 4:30pm On Apr 09
Women coming through for themselves since 1548.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by PerfectStranger(m): 4:30pm On Apr 09
Father4all:
How her Abunna go come be grin
Bro no loud am, anyhow wey Abunna wan be men go block nose with pillow still manage am

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by CoronaVirusPro: 4:30pm On Apr 09
Why you should be always strapped.

Lady would have sank bullets into her body for harassment

13 Likes

Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by mrdharkchild(m): 4:31pm On Apr 09
Yawns!! Hello people!!!
Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by santaclaws: 4:31pm On Apr 09
That's an insult. Even if the lady has body odour, there are ways you can approach her in person and talk to her, even she would appreciate.

Making a video and saying someone has body odour is just wrong.

91 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by ProudNigerian01: 4:31pm On Apr 09
The Lady is actually very disrespectful, and her actions could easily have caused a fight scene. She could have spoken to the management of the gym to find a way to talk to the lady but she prefers trouble.

If you are like her, be careful, no be everybody trouble you go find and then go scot free, there are people whose trouble you get and regret for the rest of your life.

That being said, it is my pleasure to remind you all that Jesus loves you and wants you to repent and get closer to him. Read your Bible more and pray always. It will be well with you.

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by Kingray10: 4:32pm On Apr 09
I glad her fellow lady called her out, bc some men won't, for some funny reasons

2 Likes

Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by havenz(m): 4:33pm On Apr 09
If you wait for her then after the gym you meet her outside then talk to her babe to baby waiting go happen.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by Flame333: 4:33pm On Apr 09
I really don't understand why some people still body shame others with issues like this reason being that I've come to realize that some people is not as a result of them not being able to take care of themselves very well but because this things are natural due to maybe genetic disorder...

mama and papa may not have it but it's not a criteria that the children will be free from having it...

stop stigmatizing others.....

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by Father4all: 4:33pm On Apr 09
How her Abunna go come be grin
Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by OGwales(m): 4:33pm On Apr 09
The lady should sue you for proper deformation... You are mad 😡😡😡

2 Likes

Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by Bendeco2020: 4:34pm On Apr 09
This seems to be skit.

But if it turns out to be real then she is a bastard for thinking that the best way to advice or correct your a fellow woman is by public disgrace.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by Cantonese: 4:34pm On Apr 09
Why not address her gently? That's body shaming and very insultive.

The lady was determined to confront the affected lady once and for all.

People with either body or mouth odor need to be approached decently, gently and talked to with plenty of maturity. Some do not even realise that they have it, as they also may have inability to perceive smell.

The dry season is the most terrible and challenging with people with such issues. Perfumes only help out a little. Awareness for them is very crucial. They need to be advised to have their baths very frequently, wash their clothes very well, use their perfumes and try to avoid sweating all the time.

In most cases, it is in the nature of the person. Speaking with the affected person gently is very important.

Again, it does not have to do with physical build. Some of the most beautiful and handsome suffer mouth and body odor.

Posting this on social media is very ridiculous. The victim must legally take up the matter, ensuring justice for herself as a lesson to oversabi ladies like that one.

11 Likes

Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by UcheKingsley1: 4:34pm On Apr 09
Una don dey abuse her now, but if she open am, una go rush go raw grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by Makunahatata: 4:34pm On Apr 09
Foolish girl, see her forehead like caterpillar tyre, na like dat den dey approach person about things like that..haba!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by Olachase(m): 4:35pm On Apr 09
Body odour is a turn off for me if I can't withstand it I will feel like fainting

If she came visiting and I perceive fish odour I will jejely leave my house for her

2 Likes

Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by Elidrisy20: 4:35pm On Apr 09
Is not her fault,
Is the fault of her body count
Re: Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) by ojun50(m): 4:35pm On Apr 09
Daniel7543:
It'll be enjoyable, kpekus no get enjoyment restriction

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Canadian Who Wants Both A Vagina & Penis Wins Funding For Surgery (Photos) / 573 New COVID-19 Cases, 129 Discharged And 4 Deaths On June 15 - (2079 Tested) / Help!!! My Child Has Lipoma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.