Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,820 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Jamari's Got A New Meat. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jamari's Got A New Meat. (2402 Views)

My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise / 12 Meme From Nairaland 2017 Get Together Party (the Meat) / I Got A Self Contained In A Brothel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jamari's Got A New Meat. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:12pm On Feb 05, 2018
MichealX:
A she male can't be left alone while trolling guys, we need to put the so-called female in her so-called feminine nature.

Supposing I created a female account and start trolling "NL" girls, the storyline would have been different.
Jamariwolff I love you whether male or female nairaland guys are getting it wolffully.
Re: Jamari's Got A New Meat. by MichealX(m): 7:16pm On Feb 05, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Jamariwolff I love you whether male or female nairaland guys are getting it wolffully.
I see that you are in fĂșcking support.

At least we have sane females in the world not like one gay claiming to be a female.
Re: Jamari's Got A New Meat. by ubunja(m): 7:25pm On Feb 05, 2018
MichealX:

Ubunja this is what you said concerning women having two hearts. Pussy and the main heart.

What I just quoted is this person pussy heart.
you are officially my worst student ever.i will find you and whoop your arse till its red; then give you an "F". dude that is not even close to what i was talking about.
Re: Jamari's Got A New Meat. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:25pm On Feb 05, 2018
MichealX:
I see that you are in fĂșcking support.

At least we have sane females in the world not like one gay claiming to be a female.
Hahaha up jamari.
Re: Jamari's Got A New Meat. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 05, 2018
Jamariwolff:
no he's not, are you?
are u gay? undecided
Re: Jamari's Got A New Meat. by MichealX(m): 7:29pm On Feb 05, 2018
ubunja:

you are officially my worst student ever.i will find you and whoop your arse till its red; then give you an "F". dude that is not even close to what i was talking about.
Oops.
Re: Jamari's Got A New Meat. by MichealX(m): 7:31pm On Feb 05, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Hahaha up jamari.
Chai.... Continue... Yeye undecided
Re: Jamari's Got A New Meat. by MrMystrO(m): 7:37pm On Feb 05, 2018
Jamariwolff:
you're in UK? shocked
Lucky you, I mean I can't wait to take a break from these broke senseless Nigerian boys.

You can start a conversation tho, but remember DON'T BE TOO STRAIGHTFORWARD

Maybe you've only gotten to meet broke and senseless boys all your life.. could it be because you're not as Hot and Classy as you portray yourself to be? hmmmm...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jamari's Got A New Meat. by Oxster(m): 7:59pm On Feb 05, 2018
eezeribe:
What if Real Madrid decide to buy Harry Kane and Neymar together....

Asin ehhh.,.Even if de add Pele,De won't Cari ucL
Re: Jamari's Got A New Meat. by FriendofGod: 8:06pm On Feb 05, 2018
Dimples129:
I'm in the Same boat shocked
What do you suggest we do
I am in love with you.
Re: Jamari's Got A New Meat. by Jamariwolff(f): 8:20pm On Feb 05, 2018
ubunja:

oooh now I'm a dude, because I stand against your silly threads about women. Lol.

I knew I'd see you here, with them frustrated dudes. But do I take nairaland serious? No, never lol.

@ladyhippolyta88, you have time to reply these things. Whatever they say won't change the F on my profile. Lol
Nevermind, youll definitely enjoy more of jamaribaby
@chikita66, no be true I talk. See how them derailing my threads with gender rumors. Which hardworking man wil have the strength after a stressful Monday?

1 Like

Re: Jamari's Got A New Meat. by Slaye: 8:42pm On Feb 05, 2018
[quote author=Jamariwolff post=64813905] I've got it all planned out girl!

Imma wear something a little more revealing and walk pass that fine man a thousand times.

I'm bout starting my detective stalking on his Facebook and Twitter to find out his hobbies also.

Good luck to you too girl

Let's go enjoy some meat. [/quote

Lol this boy you too mumu nor be small

Re: Jamari's Got A New Meat. by Slaye: 9:00pm On Feb 05, 2018
MrMystrO:

Maybe you've only gotten to meet broke and senseless boys all your life.. could it be because you're not as Hot and Classy as you portray yourself to be? hmmmm...

Don't be fooled. Na guy they control that account. All these yahoo boys when still they do local

1 Like

Re: Jamari's Got A New Meat. by ubunja(m): 9:01pm On Feb 05, 2018
Jamariwolff:
oooh now I'm a dude, because I stand against your silly threads about women. Lol.

I knew I'd see you here, with them frustrated dudes. But do I take nairaland serious? No, never lol.

@ladyhippolyta88, you have time to reply these things. Whatever they say won't change the F on my profile. Lol
@chikita66, no be true I talk. See how them derailing my threads with gender rumors. Which hardworking man wil have the strength after a stressful Monday?

MichealX:

Ubunja this is what you said concerning women having two hearts. Pussy and the main heart.

What I just quoted is this person pussy heart.

ubunja:

MichealX:
Oops.

stay in your lane jamariwhatever. my convo was never with you
Re: Jamari's Got A New Meat. by Jamariwolff(f): 9:07pm On Feb 05, 2018
ubunja:

stay in your lane jamariwhatever. my convo was never with you
Are you stupid or something?
I shud stay on my lane, on my own thread?

Why not take your convo elsewhere Mr miseducator.

Simply avoid all my threads, as I have always avoided yours. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Jamari's Got A New Meat. by ubunja(m): 9:10pm On Feb 05, 2018
Jamariwolff:
Are you stupid or something?
I shud stay on my lane, on my own thread?

Why not take your convo elsewhere Mr miseducator.

Simply avoid all my threads, as I have always avoided yours. Thanks.
you speak like the thread is your pvt space.well if it is then delete this text of mine.if you cant, take a chill pill, this is just an internet page with your name on top but you control zero on it.

1 Like

Re: Jamari's Got A New Meat. by Jamariwolff(f): 9:14pm On Feb 05, 2018
ubunja:

you speak like the thread is your pvt space.well if it is then delete this text of mine.if you cant, take a chill pill, this is just an internet page with your name on top but you control zero on it.
Oh yeah bitch. It's my space. I took my time to describe my activity on this post, you wasn't there when I was writing this.

I have tried so hard to avoid anything ubunja because it's full of crap and I'm minding my own business.
Take your rubbish out of here you lunatic.
Re: Jamari's Got A New Meat. by ubunja(m): 9:17pm On Feb 05, 2018
Jamariwolff:
Oh yeah bitch. It's my space. I took my time to describe my activity on this post, you wasn't there when I was writing this.

I have tried so hard to avoid anything ubunja because it's full of crap and I'm minding my own business.
seeing as you cant delete even one message on a page you vow as your own space how about you sit yourself down and breath.
Re: Jamari's Got A New Meat. by Jamariwolff(f): 9:23pm On Feb 05, 2018
ubunja:

seeing as you cant delete even one message on a page you vow as your own space how about you sit yourself down and breath.
this is my last reply to you ever ever ever again on this forum, mention me and get ignored. Be warned.
Re: Jamari's Got A New Meat. by ubunja(m): 9:25pm On Feb 05, 2018
Jamariwolff:
this is my last reply to you ever ever ever again on this forum, mention me and get ignored. Be warned.
breathe
Re: Jamari's Got A New Meat. by BlackMbakara1(m): 9:35pm On Feb 05, 2018
The meat might be a NL member reading this...probably counting 200 press-ups by now on how the filing will be. grin
Re: Jamari's Got A New Meat. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 05, 2018
Jamariwolff:

You fight too many battles. Just relax and have fun wink
Re: Jamari's Got A New Meat. by MichealX(m): 9:57pm On Feb 05, 2018
Jamariwolff:

@ladyhip.polyta88, you have time to reply these things. Whatever they say won't change the F on my profile. Lol
@chi.kita66, no be true I talk. See how them derailing my threads with gender rumors. Which hardworking man wil have the strength after a stressful Monday?
ok. Male turned female. After all we have what they call transgendered.
Re: Jamari's Got A New Meat. by Nobody: 1:21am On Feb 06, 2018
Dimples129:

are you a man too?
Re: Jamari's Got A New Meat. by mhisterdreezy(m): 5:45pm On Feb 06, 2018
Dimples129:
what do u wanna do
Re: Jamari's Got A New Meat. by mhisterdreezy(m): 5:45pm On Feb 06, 2018
Dimples129:
what do u wanna do
Re: Jamari's Got A New Meat. by FriendofGod: 6:48pm On Feb 06, 2018
Jamariwolff:
I've got it all planned out girl!

Imma wear something a little more revealing and walk pass that fine man a thousand times.

I'm bout starting my detective stalking on his Facebook and Twitter to find out his hobbies also.

Good luck to you too girl

Let's go enjoy some meat.

Smh
Re: Jamari's Got A New Meat. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 06, 2018
durent
Jamariwolff:
no he's not, are you?
Re: Jamari's Got A New Meat. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 06, 2018
FriendofGod:

I am in love with you.

Nuff love for you too, sweetie kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Nigerian Politician Caught On Camera Having Sex / Rahman Jago Came Out To Challenge Naira Marley To Dance On Stage At Ibadan. [leg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.