Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

"Now You Can Stay With Me Forever" Girlfriend Of Dead Nigerian Tattooe His Name - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Now You Can Stay With Me Forever" Girlfriend Of Dead Nigerian Tattooe His Name (878 Views)

My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While / Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? / Man To Marry Elder Sister Of His Girlfriend Of 5 Years Who Turned Down Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Now You Can Stay With Me Forever" Girlfriend Of Dead Nigerian Tattooe His Name by olaboo123: 8:32pm On Feb 05, 2018
Photos: "Now you can stay with me forever" Beautiful girlfriend of Nigerian student murdered in Cyprus tattooes his name on her arm and finger

LoccaDiamond, the girlfriend of a 28-year-old Nigerian student, Kennedy Toomwabwa Dede who was brutally murdered in Cyprus, paid a touching tribute to him by tattooing his name on her arm and finger.

Dede was kidnapped by a gang comprising of eight people, on Tuesday night, January 30. The suspects took him to the Çanakkale Pond, where they brutally attacked and and killed him. His body was recovered the next morning.

Three persons were arrested in connection with the murder. See previous report here

See her touching tributes below, along with pictures of them together.

via http://onecornervibe..com/2018/02/photos-now-you-can-stay-with-me-forever.html

Re: "Now You Can Stay With Me Forever" Girlfriend Of Dead Nigerian Tattooe His Name by olaboo123: 8:34pm On Feb 05, 2018

Re: "Now You Can Stay With Me Forever" Girlfriend Of Dead Nigerian Tattooe His Name by Slaye: 8:36pm On Feb 05, 2018
Hmmm love is blind.
Re: "Now You Can Stay With Me Forever" Girlfriend Of Dead Nigerian Tattooe His Name by Cowbuoy: 8:37pm On Feb 05, 2018
Na so...

Re: "Now You Can Stay With Me Forever" Girlfriend Of Dead Nigerian Tattooe His Name by divinehand2003(m): 8:37pm On Feb 05, 2018
The guy was a sharp and lucky man to have dated a very pretty and hot white woman. May his manhood RIP.
Re: "Now You Can Stay With Me Forever" Girlfriend Of Dead Nigerian Tattooe His Name by millyajay(f): 8:39pm On Feb 05, 2018
Ehya cry
Re: "Now You Can Stay With Me Forever" Girlfriend Of Dead Nigerian Tattooe His Name by dhamstar(m): 8:41pm On Feb 05, 2018
it's very rare to find a naija babe do this.
All they will be after is your properties and money.

1 Like

Re: "Now You Can Stay With Me Forever" Girlfriend Of Dead Nigerian Tattooe His Name by ucheb2000: 8:41pm On Feb 05, 2018
dead y na
Re: "Now You Can Stay With Me Forever" Girlfriend Of Dead Nigerian Tattooe His Name by ucheb2000: 8:42pm On Feb 05, 2018
Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Ishilove fp biko
Re: "Now You Can Stay With Me Forever" Girlfriend Of Dead Nigerian Tattooe His Name by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 05, 2018
The power of black preeq lives on even in death.

These ungrateful Nigerian girls don't know what they have till they lose it.
Re: "Now You Can Stay With Me Forever" Girlfriend Of Dead Nigerian Tattooe His Name by donstan18: 9:01pm On Feb 05, 2018
ShyCypher:
The power of black preeq lives on even in death.

These ungrateful Nigerian girls don't know what they have till they lose it.

Ho Ma God!!

I cannot take this grin grin

Re: "Now You Can Stay With Me Forever" Girlfriend Of Dead Nigerian Tattooe His Name by emeijeh(m): 9:16pm On Feb 05, 2018
Nigerians were queuing for fuel, and these two were snapping pictures upandan in Cyprus?

btw, what is Tattooe?

1 Like

Re: "Now You Can Stay With Me Forever" Girlfriend Of Dead Nigerian Tattooe His Name by Troublemaker007(m): 9:22pm On Feb 05, 2018
By the time a more thicker black preek pound this babe her only she go run go buy ratio remover and remove the rubbish she wrote on her skin.

Re: "Now You Can Stay With Me Forever" Girlfriend Of Dead Nigerian Tattooe His Name by GhettoHustler007(m): 9:29pm On Feb 05, 2018
Rest With The Lord Bro.

1 Like

Re: "Now You Can Stay With Me Forever" Girlfriend Of Dead Nigerian Tattooe His Name by Park01: 10:12pm On Feb 05, 2018
She miss the preek more.
Re: "Now You Can Stay With Me Forever" Girlfriend Of Dead Nigerian Tattooe His Name by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 05, 2018
dhamstar:
it's very rare to find a naija babe do this.
All they will be after is your properties and money.
i know someone will come up with such comment grin

1 Like

Re: "Now You Can Stay With Me Forever" Girlfriend Of Dead Nigerian Tattooe His Name by cyndy1000(f): 10:50pm On Feb 05, 2018
It seems she truly love him.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How I Got Free From Masturbation / Lady Reunites With Her First Date After Surprise Visit At Her Lagos Office.Photo / The Top 12 Qualities Men Want In A Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.