Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar (47609 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's Claim Of Being Dangerously Wealthy / Bishop David Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar At Lagos Airport / Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by owoshuyi(m): 11:45am On Apr 26, 2018
you have said it all. not only those that run churches are blessed, as long as what you re doing is not illegal and unrighteous
ryker:
Lol. God knows his true worshippers sha. Having said that , i am immensely blessed by God too. and i dont run a church
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by selfmadeboss: 2:48pm On Dec 06, 2018
salbis:
I thought this guy once said he has collection of wrist watches worth 32 million naira. Let him sell off those stuffs and share the proceeds to the poor around him and beyond. It's a sole responsibility for every human to love their neighbor irrespective of being man of God or son of God. Any pastor, Imam, Babalawo, Judge, Journalist, Yahoo boys, Politician etc that manipulate their victims for self aggrandizement would definitely face the wrath of God. You are dissipating too much of your energy on clergies, please reserve some for your family, career and probably your government.
he did not say he is a pastor
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by salbis(m): 2:55pm On Dec 06, 2018
selfmadeboss:

he did not say he is a pastor
I hardly respond to my mention(s), now that i did, kindly read between the lines. Shalom!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adeboye Prays For Joshua Mike-Bamiloye & Tolulope Mary Odesola At Their Wedding / BBC Interview With Olufunmilayo Adebayo (Mummy G.O.) - "They Want To Kill Me" / Kumuyi Speaks On His Death Vows Not Not Hand Over To Rascals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.