Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,330 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar (47602 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's Claim Of Being Dangerously Wealthy / Bishop David Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar At Lagos Airport / Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by secpowell: 6:25pm On Feb 06, 2018
Oga,na u be d real fool. You don't understand what it means to be blessed. You don't only need to be a musician or a politician etc to be blessed. You can work for God and be blessed too.
IdiAmin2:

See this big fool.
And so? We worked hard to buy whatever he wants
Did you ever see freeze asking people to bring all their money to him and they will be blessed.
I have no problem with dangote flying private jet because he worked for him money. No one is screaming at otedola for flying private jet because he works and has a legitimate business.
Wiz kid has more expensive watches than freeze, does anyone complain? No. Because he is not fleecing people to donate money to him. Wizkid works hard in the studio and mastered his craft.
What is oyedepo’s job description and what business does he do to afford 40 million dollar plane?
Exactly
You can’t answer cos that n!gga ain’t got a job.
His job is to tell his followers to bring money to him and lay up treasures for themselves in heaven, while he himself is flexing with their money on earth, he is not waiting for treasures in heaven.
Mumu people just too full this country and religion is the catalyst that dull their brain.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by owoshuyi(m): 6:36pm On Feb 06, 2018
Daddy Freeze still hasn't known how to CONTROL HIS JEALOUSY. Him must sha talk about another man prosperity. #HATER
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by Laryne(m): 6:45pm On Feb 06, 2018
Next2Bezee:

Pastors don't 'fly jet', they own it and have their own pilots. All pastors bought their jet after starting their own churches

Today the church business is over-saturated and starting a church no longer grants financial freedom through offering and tithe collection. G.Os like Adeboye, Oyedepo and Suleiman to name a few, are only rich because they started exploiting their members decades ago when the market was still fresh.

When I say he flies a jet I do not say it literally as plain talk dulls the mind; I believe you beamed attention on that aspect to clarify those who might think Bishop David Oyedepo is also a pilot.

Regarding the other aspect of your comment, I take liberty to desist from an argument with you because you only expressed your well deserved opinion which could be as a result of what you believe; though I respect your opinion yet I am differ in thought.

Let's just work hard, smart and pray God blesses us so that we don't have time to talk about other people's wealth.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by oloriooko(m): 6:49pm On Feb 06, 2018
This dude will die of hbp cuz of this pastor cuz none of his rantings makes any sense to the pastor.
SMH taking drug on behalf of another grin grin grin grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by IdiAmin2(m): 6:51pm On Feb 06, 2018
secpowell:
Oga,na u be d real fool. You don't understand what it means to be blessed. You don't only need to be a musician or a politician etc to be blessed. You can work for God and be blessed too.

And when you work for God, how does job pay you? Wires the money from heaven into daddy GO bank account abi? Wire transfer from heaven abi? Or daddy GO collects ‘God’s blessings’ straight from the full sheep who work and sweat and bring the money to their love-vendor.

Ode buruku. Dullard. Common sense is not common.
I’m not a conspiracy theorist but I’m behging to think the white man Put something in the water supply in Africa that eats brain cells. It has to be dat.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by omoelerin1: 7:22pm On Feb 06, 2018
Andrewgame42:

I can see now that you re very stupid... So going to ile Ife now is for religious people?... For ur information, that's my hometown, and I am goin to see my people!!

Buh I have also seen tins there that makes me believe in the supernatural and I just wanna enlightened you ( if you like you can mock the shrine) ... If you really wanna know about the world you have got to travel , you can't be an African and not believe in the gods and if you do believe in a particular god why mock other people religion!!

Its like you are still a kid... You never see anything for life
Gibberish
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by geaman: 7:26pm On Feb 06, 2018
zulex880:
Buhari is an uncircumcised bloody mentally r*tarded he Goat
the guy just said the simple truth
we all need to learn
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by pennywys(m): 8:01pm On Feb 06, 2018
donstan18:
-Private jet that won't follow you when you die, is that one a private property? cheesy
-Private jet that's always causing problem on media, is that one private property? cheesy

They should keep fighting over private jet, the most important thing is that God gave us our own free PRIVATE PART that's making us happy and following us around all the time cheesy cheesy, PRIVATE PART is best private property God gave us, because the taste and enjoyment is the different , and the different is in the taste cheesy
mad man grin grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by pennywys(m): 8:04pm On Feb 06, 2018
secpowell:
he doesn't wanna be a scammer all in the name of working for God
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by TopDogNaija(m): 8:36pm On Feb 06, 2018
This daddy freeze don tire me I swear. So his he telling me dat pastors don't av the right to use private jet. Pastor Oyedepo is a prominent business man in Nigeria(the owner of convenant university). His a great philanthropist and e sows into charity. Wat else does this bastard freeze want again for Gods sake!. God will punish this man iJn amen
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by Next2Bezee(m): 8:42pm On Feb 06, 2018
Laryne:

When I say he flies a jet I do not say it literally as plain talk dulls the mind; I believe you beamed attention on that aspect to clarify those who might think Bishop David Oyedepo is also a pilot.

Regarding the other aspect of your comment, I take liberty to desist from an argument with you because you only expressed your well deserved opinion which could be as a result of what you believe; though I respect your opinion yet I am differ in thought.

Let's just work hard, smart and pray God blesses us so that we don't have time to talk about other people's wealth.

Well said, have a good day.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by Josephamstrong1(m): 9:07pm On Feb 06, 2018
Fleez you're beginning to talk too much.
Shebi na you get over 32million naira collection of wristwatches.
Abi you don't know that's 100 graduates life savings?
Do your good work in your own way and leave this GOM.
Leave judgement for God if you believe in Him.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by dongc(m): 9:10pm On Feb 06, 2018
tell them freeze,i wonder how people go their churches every Sunday knowing your pastor is not worried about what to eat..but you will contribute for him from your last cash.. people are so gullible and brainwashed..he flies private yet people are hungry in same church...they ask you to pray for protection yet they ride and walk with police security....
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by brightl06(m): 9:51pm On Feb 06, 2018
These babyfreeze of a guy if jobless and pitifully clueless.. . He should go find his mates..
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by Seun(m): 9:56pm On Feb 06, 2018
Andrewgame42:
Y'all make fun of pastors and churches straight to their face and even mock testimonies.... But cannot go to a native doctors shrine and make fun of the gods
I still wonder why,??

So am conducting a social experiment, am in ph now buh will be going to ile ife in two weeks , I need a volunteer the closer you re to the west the better, I'll pay ur transport and feeding and I'll give u 50k(which is probably more than what u earn in a month) all u have to do is mock IFA in a shrine , then you can go back home with ur money , you don't even have to stay in ile ife for more than 1 hour!!
Thanks
I’ll mock any gods you want me to mock, anywhere, if I have heavily armed bodyguards. I don’t fear evil spirits but I fear evil men, because evil men are real.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by Chari4: 10:02pm On Feb 06, 2018
IdiAmin2:

First of all you are the biggest fool and if freeze is your standard then you are not even fit to get a response from me, but I ll do you one good and educate your empty skull. People like you just speak recklessly at your convenience, canaanland has ha d constant light for over 10 years, something your government cannot boast of for a week even in aso rock yet you ll not carry your rotten oral cavity and spit the truth, there is no federal university or private that is half as equipped as convenant for the courses they offer, you ll not see that one, LFC it's running two standard university with numerous students on scholarships something your government cannot boast of, you pay 100k to musicians to go for their shows we pay our tithes and offerings in church after listening to our pastors preach I am not complain about how you spend yours how is it your business how we spend ours? Is it your tithe or offering? Why is it paining you? Finally people like you are spoken of jn the good book, once you are done ranting on facebook go back to your life while we continue jn our PJ, if e easy open church make we see how many people you fit convert. COWARD hiding behind computer.
See this big fool.
Did you ever see freeze asking people to bring all their money to him and they will be blessed.
I have no problem with dangote flying private jet because he worked for him money. No one is screaming at otedola for flying private jet because he works and has a legitimate business.
Wiz kid has more expensive watches than freeze, does anyone complain? No. Because he is not fleecing people to donate money to him. Wizkid works hard in the studio and mastered his craft.
What is oyedepo’s job description and what business does he do to afford 40 million dollar plane?
Exactly
His job is to tell his followers to bring money to him and lay up treasures for themselves in heaven, while he himself is flexing with their money on earth, he is not waiting for treasures in heaven.
Mumu people just too full this country and religion is the catalyst that dull their brain.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by Chari4: 12:02am On Feb 07, 2018
IdiAmin2:

First of all you are the biggest fool and if freeze is your standard then you are not even fit to get a response from me, but I ll do you one good and educate your empty skull. People like you just speak recklessly at your convenience, canaanland has ha d constant light for over 10 years, something your government cannot boast of for a week even in aso rock yet you ll not carry your rotten oral cavity and spit the truth, there is no federal university or private that is half as equipped as convenant for the courses they offer, you ll not see that one, LFC it's running two standard university with numerous students on scholarships something your government cannot boast of, you pay 100k to musicians to go for their shows we pay our tithes and offerings in church after listening to our pastors preach I am not complain about how you spend yours how is it your business how we spend ours? Is it your tithe or offering? Why is it paining you? Finally people like you are spoken of jn the good book, once you are done ranting on facebook go back to your life while we continue jn our PJ, if e easy open church make we see how many people you fit convert. COWARD hiding behind computer
See this big fool.
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by Laryne(m): 5:38pm On Feb 07, 2018
Next2Bezee:

Well said, have a good day.
Thanks.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by Ubenedictus(m): 11:24pm On Feb 07, 2018
Andrewgame42:

So you mock people according to their wealth and popularity status

Have sense na
no dear, I don't mock people, but I challenge men of the cloth to live out there calling. don't get rich off other peoples offering, and par adventure u do, u the wealth to serve not flant it on things that aren't even needed
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by barnabas91: 4:55pm On Feb 09, 2018
Next2Bezee:

It is the wrath of pastors. They have sweared for Freeze tire but the man is still well and living his life. Shows that their swears have nothing to do with God.

Isn't it just to rent canopy, put chairs under it and bring a microphone set? E has finish. On Sundays they are all over the place. The Daddy G.Os started business early and that's why they are successful today.
can u point out any of the pastor that 'swear'.
My brother, i presume you are not a Christian, so our language or sense of thinking wont be thesame.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by Next2Bezee(m): 5:17pm On Feb 09, 2018
barnabas91:

can u point out any of the pastor that 'swear'.
My brother, i presume you are not a Christian, so our language or sense of thinking wont be thesame.

I am. That's why I am able to call out any wrong i see. I don't worship any pastor, i worship God.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by ryker(m): 8:26am On Apr 23, 2018
Freeze worked for his cash. He has been a radio personality since university . slowpoke
Chari4:
Freeze wears expensive wristwatches that can pay for someone education abroad with change, how about he removes the sand jn his eyes first.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by Kemzeee1(f): 1:47pm On Apr 23, 2018
owoshuyi:
Daddy Freeze still hasn't known how to CONTROL HIS JEALOUSY. Him must sha talk about another man prosperity. #HATER
Abi o over jealousy they worry am. abeg make face in life

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by owoshuyi(m): 5:54pm On Apr 23, 2018
I swear
Kemzeee1:
Abi o over jealousy they worry am. abeg make face in life
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by ryker(m): 9:29am On Apr 24, 2018
How can freeze be jealous? You guys are really sheeple. It is sad to see. If he wears expensive wristwatches, more power to him. He worked for it. He did not intimidate, curse, threaten or cajole people for money. I personally think it is obscene when a pastor with no visible means of livelihood is the richest person in the church. We must always look at christ, the author and finisher of our faith. as an example. But sha, these are the last days...the liers and deceivers have been let loose
owoshuyi:
I swear
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by ryker(m): 9:41am On Apr 24, 2018
Mumu, A workman must be paid his wages. The hand that does not work will not eat. You are being deceived into providing free labour which will not guarantee your "Breakthrough" or give you a place in heaven. Stop wasting your time , read your bible, set yourself free
secpowell:
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by ryker(m): 9:43am On Apr 24, 2018
Trust me.. the pastors are reading this and their followers are relaying the message . Do you think this convo about money grubbing "Men of God" started by mistake? No, The almighty initiated this and it will snowball, trust me
oloriooko:
This dude will die of hbp cuz of this pastor cuz none of his rantings makes any sense to the pastor.
SMH taking drug on behalf of another grin grin grin grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by ryker(m): 9:47am On Apr 24, 2018
Why fleece your congregation to start a ministry in the UK, US, God is already there, as you can see from their well ordered society and all. Take the gospel to Borno, Bauchi, SAMBISA. Show the world the lordship of Jesus, if truly it is his name you expound in spirit and in truth
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by owoshuyi(m): 10:32am On Apr 24, 2018
am sheeple and proud of it. but give me just one example of any popular pastor with no means of livelihood, and is Bishop Oyedepo not having a means of livelihood?
ryker:
How can freeze be jealous? You guys are really sheeple. It is sad to see. If he wears expensive wristwatches, more power to him. He worked for it. He did not intimidate, curse, threaten or cajole people for money. I personally think it is obscene when a pastor with no visible means of livelihood is the richest person in the church. We must always look at christ, the author and finisher of our faith. as an example. But sha, these are the last days...the liers and deceivers have been let loose
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by ryker(m): 10:34am On Apr 25, 2018
Here we go. What exactly does the esteemed bishop do or did for a living? I know he writes prolifically, which he pawns off to his congregation, but really , i'd like to be educated. I am not above eating my words
owoshuyi:
am sheeple and proud of it. but give me just one example of any popular pastor with no means of livelihood, and is Bishop Oyedepo not having a means of livelihood?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by owoshuyi(m): 1:34pm On Apr 25, 2018
His means of livelihood right? He works for God, that's why he's blessed. End of discussion
ryker:
Here we go. What exactly does the esteemed bishop do or did for a living? I know he writes prolifically, which he pawns off to his congregation, but really , i'd like to be educated. I am not above eating my words
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar by ryker(m): 11:37am On Apr 26, 2018
Lol. God knows his true worshippers sha. Having said that , i am immensely blessed by God too. and i dont run a church
owoshuyi:
His means of livelihood right? He works for God, that's why he's blessed. End of discussion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adeboye Prays For Joshua Mike-Bamiloye & Tolulope Mary Odesola At Their Wedding / Prophetess Morenikeji Egbin Orun Is Dead / BBC Interview With Olufunmilayo Adebayo (Mummy G.O.) - "They Want To Kill Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.