Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

"Buhari In 2019 Or We Set The Zoo Ablaze!!!" - Dauda Umar Potiskum - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari In 2019 Or We Set The Zoo Ablaze!!!" - Dauda Umar Potiskum (36815 Views)

Mutari Dauda Is Dead! Buhari's Nephew Dies / Nigerians Reacts To Engr. Dauda Umar "2019 We Set Zoo Ablaze" Threats (Photos) / Why We Set Aside N4.9billion For Aso Rock Electrical Maintenance - DG Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari In 2019 Or We Set The Zoo Ablaze!!!" - Dauda Umar Potiskum by CioAngels(f): 6:57pm On Feb 06, 2018
Mr engineer Phd, what if Pa Buhari, for the sake of his wife and children decide to back down from re-election, i wonder what would become of you then? Your war readiness is not the solution because you will not think of setting Nigeria ablaze because Nigeria is not your property that can set ablaze and besides, Nigeria is not a family dynasty.
Re: "Buhari In 2019 Or We Set The Zoo Ablaze!!!" - Dauda Umar Potiskum by oluxy(m): 8:45pm On Feb 06, 2018
grin grin grin grin
This engineer is finished.
Re: "Buhari In 2019 Or We Set The Zoo Ablaze!!!" - Dauda Umar Potiskum by lebete3000: 12:56am On Feb 07, 2018
unbitchable:
Little wonder Fulanis are being treated like dead rats in Ghana..
it's only in Nigeria they chest beat. Cowbeings!
Now they agree with Kanu that Nigeria is a zoo.

Fulanis sef dey Ghana? I no know sha.

Buy Ghanaians bad sha, how dem go treat Fulani like dead rats?....
Re: "Buhari In 2019 Or We Set The Zoo Ablaze!!!" - Dauda Umar Potiskum by lereinter(m): 1:46am On Feb 07, 2018
this is nice
unholy relationship with cows should end oneday
Re: "Buhari In 2019 Or We Set The Zoo Ablaze!!!" - Dauda Umar Potiskum by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 07, 2018
Organs:
Campusity, my question to you is this< this is a stupid post by one crazy individual, now tell me why did you rebroadcast a stupid post?

The rebroadcast was to show that many Nigerians don't share his silly thoughts. Sometimes, it's good to expose such folly and the rebuke that follows from other Nigerians. It shows that many of us still think rationally.
Re: "Buhari In 2019 Or We Set The Zoo Ablaze!!!" - Dauda Umar Potiskum by Iyou: 8:21pm On Feb 07, 2018
Get prepare, he is already out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

21 INEC Resident Commissioners Reject Postponement Of Elections / Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders / Basketmouth Wants GEJ To Handover To Buhari Now!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.