Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo) (44506 Views)

Amanda Azubuike Promoted To Brig. General Of The US Army / Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) / Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo) by LastSurvivor11: 9:12am On Feb 06, 2018
When I see zoo army who doesn't know that they are dying for nothing

1 Like

Re: The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo) by descrisom(m): 9:12am On Feb 06, 2018
Re: The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo) by Spidermon: 9:12am On Feb 06, 2018
majekdom2:
They are first Americans before being a Nigerian. Una too dey claim good thing yet won't provide environment for good things to happen.

U dey mind them?
Re: The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo) by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 06, 2018
Desyner:
Thank God they didn't end up in Nigerian Army.
Nigger Area zombie army grin

1 Like

Re: The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo) by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 06, 2018
conductorh2:
Nice. Igbo amaka.
lol wat have they done 4 Igbo's? undecided
Re: The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo) by mybestlove(m): 9:17am On Feb 06, 2018
nairalanduseles:
achievement to be in the army i laugh
a life of uncertainty
wasted generation
Do you think army is all about carrying guns to war? These are senior staff.

Get sense this is 2018

1 Like

Re: The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo) by stainless239(f): 9:18am On Feb 06, 2018
Mbaise people!!!!

We no dey carry last

1 Like

Re: The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo) by adeoba2008(m): 9:19am On Feb 06, 2018
Congrats.

1 Like

Re: The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo) by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 06, 2018
stainless239:
Mbaise people!!!!

We no dey carry last
I still don't how dey gonna help d average Igbo man or woman in IMO state tongue
Re: The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo) by guru90: 9:23am On Feb 06, 2018
If they are in this Hard country Nigeria..... Only one person will be in Nigeria Army....

that's why I love USA....

NO I.M
NO cheating
NO politics to find Job there....

NIGERIA, Number ONE I.M country via job matter while a graduate will find job 4 to 5 years...

In USA, immediately you finished school, that person will get Job immediately...

1 Like

Re: The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo) by emmalord(m): 9:23am On Feb 06, 2018
well done sir. good daddy grin grin grin grin
MyX1:
Nigerians excel in many fields both at home and overseas, and the US Army is not an exception. What is more remarkable is how one family resident in USA has produced three full-fledged officers for the US Army. Grand Market Square celebrates with the Odocha family.

From left to right are: Lt Chioma Odocha, Lt Tochi Odocha and Capt Kelechi Odocha, all children of Dr and Mrs Harold Okay Odocha, originally from Mbaise, Imo State. Dr Odocha is a Transplant Surgeon (Liver/Kidney) and former Chief of Transplants at Howard University, Washington, DC.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1979913258995165&id=1546453785674450
Re: The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo) by oaktown101(m): 9:24am On Feb 06, 2018
I personally know 2 Nigerians general in the US army. I heard there are actually up to 10 Nigerians who are generals in the US armed forces.
Re: The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo) by IamLaura(f): 9:26am On Feb 06, 2018
BlackAdam22:
lol wat have they done 4 Igbo's? undecided
No one cares.
Being Igbo is enough.

2 Likes

Re: The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo) by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 06, 2018
IamLaura:

No one cares.
Being Igbo is enough.
it such a pity,and u guys want Biafra cry
Re: The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 9:28am On Feb 06, 2018
dokiOloye:
Up Biafragrin grin grin

Up Nigeria cool

Re: The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo) by emma321(m): 9:29am On Feb 06, 2018
Lovely

1 Like

Re: The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo) by aviazuva: 9:30am On Feb 06, 2018
wow. But why did Mbaise people marginalize the rest of the Igbos

1 Like

Re: The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 9:31am On Feb 06, 2018
God bless you guys

1 Like

Re: The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo) by Idydarling(f): 9:31am On Feb 06, 2018
Chizua:
Lost generation....can never be home again.
home can be anywhere my brother, as long as you have peace

1 Like

Re: The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 9:32am On Feb 06, 2018
Idydarling:
home can be anywhere my brother, as long as you have peace

No mind him cool

2 Likes

Re: The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo) by shekauvsbuhari: 9:33am On Feb 06, 2018
dust144:
She is single, nice family.
who is single?
Re: The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo) by IamProdigy: 9:36am On Feb 06, 2018
MyX1:
Nigerians excel in many fields both at home and overseas, and the US Army is not an exception. What is more remarkable is how one family resident in USA has produced three full-fledged officers for the US Army. Grand Market Square celebrates with the Odocha family.

From left to right are: Lt Chioma Odocha, Lt Tochi Odocha and Capt Kelechi Odocha, all children of Dr and Mrs Harold Okay Odocha, originally from Mbaise, Imo State. Dr Odocha is a Transplant Surgeon (Liver/Kidney) and former Chief of Transplants at Howard University, Washington, DC.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1979913258995165&id=1546453785674450

grin

Mbaise mmammanu!!!
imo state kwenu...!!!

Ndi igbo kwezuenu oh!!!

1 Like

Re: The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo) by IamProdigy: 9:39am On Feb 06, 2018
stainless239:
Mbaise people!!!!

We no dey carry last

Adanne...Chukwu okike gozie gi...
where in mbaise do u hail from
smiley
Re: The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo) by dokiOloye(m): 9:40am On Feb 06, 2018
Burgerlomo:

Up Nigeria cool
Na joke ooo.
No vex my oga.
I no go talk am again.
Re: The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo) by robosky02(m): 9:42am On Feb 06, 2018
come and join and fight book haram
Re: The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo) by Adeyinka123: 9:43am On Feb 06, 2018
ori mi wu o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo) by justi4jesu(f): 9:44am On Feb 06, 2018
robosky02:
come and join and fight book haram

cry cry cry cry

Re: The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo) by HomeOfMe(f): 9:47am On Feb 06, 2018
pweshboi:
nice one, but y'all should stop celebrating cos it's America first and they've sworn to protect America with their lives from enemies withing and outside the country. that means to say Dem don port go 'Amelica' for good
I believe you jare. My brother inlaw who relocated to New Jersey five years ago,luckily has gotten his green card and has dumped his first nationality. He calls himself an American citizen. Preparing to do same for my sister and their boys.

2 Likes

Re: The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo) by SoNature(m): 9:49am On Feb 06, 2018
Absuchat:
See as Igbos dey forget stupid Yorubas
for back in anything that has to do with development.

Go Igbos, let's dominate them and their lands.

#IgboAmaka.

Senseless comment.

Onye nzuzu.

Yoruba must be giving some of nonentities sleepless nights

I wonder what you guys are dragging
Re: The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo) by robosky02(m): 9:50am On Feb 06, 2018
justi4jesu:

cry cry cry cry

yes na so we know they are serious family grin
Re: The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 9:51am On Feb 06, 2018
dokiOloye:
Na joke ooo.
No vex my oga.
I no go talk am again.

Same here 2 dokioloye grin
Re: The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo) by justi4jesu(f): 9:51am On Feb 06, 2018
robosky02:

yes na so we know they are serious family grin

You are not good walai cry cry cry grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

18 Countries Where Women Need Permission From Their Husbands To Work / Why We Shutdown Shoprite Stores In Nigeria - Workers / Three Habits That Will Keep You Permanently As An Employee.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.