Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,236 members, 7,836,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo) - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo) (44502 Views)

Amanda Azubuike Promoted To Brig. General Of The US Army / Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) / Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo) by wonder233: 4:14pm On Feb 06, 2018
I can understand going abroad to hustle - take up jobs to earn a living, etc. But the military isn't just a job; its you saying you are prepared to give your life for your fatherland. It isn't just 'hustle'.
I don't need the stale lectures of how Nigeria isn't worth it blablabla...All I see in this picture are 3 African slaves
Re: The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo) by pooozeee(m): 4:23pm On Feb 06, 2018
Trump was right, Nigeria is a shithole , Nigeria very useless country full of animals in power,
Re: The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo) by oputa1: 4:32pm On Feb 06, 2018
Antarch:
Beautiful. That's the hallmark of a civilised country. No one talks about quota system or ethnic balancing. A father and son served as presidents within a decade (H. Bush and W. Bush). A husband and wife (the Clintons) almost achieved the same feat with 2 decades. In Nigeria, that would be impossible. We would have protested and scoffed 'na only dem dey'?

By the way, if you're studying abroad (in the UK, US, Canada, Australia or elsewhere), get experienced and highly proficient help for your coursework and dissertations. Lucid writing, extensive research, and plagiarism-free (Turnitin-certifiable) originality is guaranteed. Get the details and contact information here......

https://www.nairaland.com/3221756/studying-abroad-skilled-academic-writer

history is made
Re: The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo) by robosky02(m): 4:34pm On Feb 06, 2018
justi4jesu:

You are not good walai cry cry cry grin grin

why

person way join army dey fear fight? grin
Re: The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo) by Ophilabraham: 5:32pm On Feb 06, 2018
Desyner:
Thank God they didn't end up in Nigerian Army.

And thank God You ended up being a clown...
Re: The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo) by Desyner: 5:34pm On Feb 06, 2018
Ophilabraham:

And thank God You ended up being a clown...
Y o u o b v i o u s l y h a v e n o t h i n g s e n s i b l e t o s a y . . .
Re: The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo) by Ophilabraham: 7:06pm On Feb 06, 2018
Desyner:
Y o u o b v i o u s l y h a v e n o t h i n g s e n s i b l e t o s a y . . .

And you have shitsss to spilll...... sad shocked?
Re: The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 06, 2018
WinningSun:

how is it a great achievement. what do they add to humanity. other than being trained to kill.
There are different sections in the army. Not everyone go to the warfront.
Re: The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 06, 2018
airmirthd1:
There are different sections in the army. Not everyone go to the warfront.

even if they don't ho to war they are party to killing. soldier is not a noble job.
Re: The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo) by bewla(m): 8:44pm On Feb 06, 2018
airmirthd1:
That is a great achievement...
tthan say if u see snake see imbese man kill imbese man live snake how we go do this one
Re: The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 06, 2018
WinningSun:

even if they don't ho to war they are party to killing. soldier is not a noble job.
I agree to some extent but if there are no soldiers around, the country will be too insecure.
Re: The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo) by obidevine(m): 8:48pm On Feb 06, 2018
I'm so proud to be from Mbaise like them. " country 5" stand up!!!

1 Like

Re: The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo) by IkpuMmadu: 8:59pm On Feb 06, 2018
majekdom2:
They are first Americans before being a Nigerian. Una too dey claim good thing yet won't provide environment for good things to happen.

So Igbo man that was born in Lagos or south Africa is first a lagosian or south African before Igbo

You make me laugh....you don't know Igbo

They don't forget homes
...I know many Igbo that are in US army and they come home Christmas
Re: The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 06, 2018
IkpuMmadu:

So Igbo man that was born in Lagos or south Africa is first a lagosian or south African before Igbo

You make me laugh....you don't know Igbo

They don't forget homes
...I know many Igbo that are in US army and they come home Christmas
if only you know how many Igbos have forgotten home grin. I know a few.
Re: The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo) by IkpuMmadu: 9:12pm On Feb 06, 2018
majekdom2:
if only you know how many Igbos have forgotten home grin. I know a few.

Oh that's infinitesimal....and they told you they have forgotten home....why didn't classic man jidenna forget home

Yeye everywhere
Re: The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 06, 2018
airmirthd1:
I agree to some extent but if there are no soldiers around, the country will be too insecure.

Switzerland does not have an army. I don't think they feel insecure.
Re: The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 06, 2018
IkpuMmadu:

Oh that's infinitesimal....and they told you they have forgotten home....why didn't classic man jidenna forget home

Yeye everywhere
business development. He is in the entertainment industry,the entertainment in Nigeria is big. I bet if he was in another industry, he wont even visit naija.
Re: The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo) by Danny287(m): 10:36pm On Feb 06, 2018
conductorh2:
Nice. Igbo amaka.

Don't be too quick to judge. They might not be in Biafra Army because we don't have one right now but at least they stayed away from Fraudgeria's shithole Army where they'll be taught to shoot unarmed protesters, flee from Boko Haram and aid Fulani herdsmen terrorists in hacking innocent farmers to death in their sleep.

Lol Savage 101
Re: The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo) by lereinter(m): 1:56am On Feb 07, 2018
when u study events of recent i just wonder how justified ipob would be if their defacto leader had applied wisdom in their agitation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

18 Countries Where Women Need Permission From Their Husbands To Work / Why We Shutdown Shoprite Stores In Nigeria - Workers / Three Habits That Will Keep You Permanently As An Employee.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.