Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo) (44507 Views)

Amanda Azubuike Promoted To Brig. General Of The US Army / Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) / Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo) by rafabenitez: 9:51am On Feb 06, 2018
Now this is the army to join and die for not one rag tag terrorist army in d zoo.

1 Like

Re: The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo) by stainless239(f): 9:57am On Feb 06, 2018
IamProdigy:

Adanne...Chukwu okike gozie gi... where in mbaise do u hail from smiley

Ahiazu mbaise
Re: The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo) by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 06, 2018
airmirthd1:
That is a great achievement...

how is it a great achievement. what do they add to humanity. other than being trained to kill.
Re: The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo) by ufuosman(m): 10:05am On Feb 06, 2018
Nice one

1 Like

Re: The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo) by Absuchat(m): 10:10am On Feb 06, 2018
SoNature:

Senseless comment.

Onye nzuzu.

Yoruba must be giving some of nonentities sleepless nights

I wonder what you guys are dragging

Senseless comment, yet you spent your useless time to quote me... Who then is the "onye nzuzu"?

You said you wonder what you guys are "dragging"... The answer to that is this..... You will not understand, because is far beyond your comprehension... Grow up and learn boy

1 Like

Re: The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo) by SoNature(m): 10:13am On Feb 06, 2018
Absuchat:

Senseless comment, yet you spent your useless time to quote me... Who then is the "onye nzuzu"?

You said you wonder what you guys are "dragging"... The answer to that is this..... You will not understand, because is far beyond your comprehension... Grow up and learn boy

Zuzupu!

Respect yourself and stop getting into senseless tribal e-fights
Re: The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo) by dnative(m): 10:13am On Feb 06, 2018
MyX1:
Nigerians excel in many fields both at home and overseas, and the US Army is not an exception. What is more remarkable is how one family resident in USA has produced three full-fledged officers for the US Army. Grand Market Square celebrates with the Odocha family.

From left to right are: Lt Chioma Odocha, Lt Tochi Odocha and Capt Kelechi Odocha, all children of Dr and Mrs Harold Okay Odocha, originally from Mbaise, Imo State. Dr Odocha is a Transplant Surgeon (Liver/Kidney) and former Chief of Transplants at Howard University, Washington, DC.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1979913258995165&id=1546453785674450

Nice one. Very nice one!

1 Like

Re: The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo) by nairalanduseles: 10:16am On Feb 06, 2018
mybestlove:

Do you think army is all about carrying guns to war? These are senior staff.

Get sense this is 2018

u re talking to a military officer .......u ve no idea u do not have life
Re: The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo) by Absuchat(m): 10:16am On Feb 06, 2018
SoNature:

Zuzupu!
Respect yourself and stop getting into senseless tribal e-fights
I will have to fight a won battle again? LOL
Odee, inago na iyi

1 Like

Re: The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo) by oputa1: 10:20am On Feb 06, 2018
conductorh2:
Nice. Igbo amaka.
LOVELY, they are even my brothers and sister

2 Likes

Re: The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo) by luckyogor(m): 10:21am On Feb 06, 2018
Hahahahaha,naija,the country where Thanksgiving is held when someone acquires a foreign visa,make una mumu continue o.
Re: The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo) by IamProdigy: 10:23am On Feb 06, 2018
stainless239:

Ahiazu mbaise
oh that's Great....Ezinihitte..for me

1 Like

Re: The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo) by Adeyeancah(m): 10:32am On Feb 06, 2018
SoNature:

Senseless comment.
Onye nzuzu.
Yoruba must be giving some of nonentities sleepless nights
I wonder what you guys are dragging
Na Ode na
Re: The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo) by stainless239(f): 10:47am On Feb 06, 2018
IamProdigy:

oh...ok
Re: The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo) by stainless239(f): 10:47am On Feb 06, 2018
IamProdigy:

oh...ok
Re: The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo) by naijarazzi: 10:49am On Feb 06, 2018
WOW! Nice. A yoruba parent will never take dis risk of allowing 3 children join the army.

1 Like

Re: The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo) by Desmek: 11:16am On Feb 06, 2018
Imargin d world without igbo race. Am proudly an igbo man. Igbo kwenu! grin

1 Like

Re: The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo) by KennedicalEnergy(m): 11:43am On Feb 06, 2018
[quote author=nairalanduseles post=64829201]achievement to be in the army i laugh
a life of uncertainty
wasted generation[/quote

You are just frustrated. A man who cannot marry because of poverty said that all women are witches

1 Like

Re: The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:52am On Feb 06, 2018
majekdom2:
They are first Americans before being a Nigerian. Una too dey claim good thing yet won't provide environment for good things to happen.
no mind dem...if we create d rite environs here trust me we are gud on our own Bt bad environment
Re: The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:54am On Feb 06, 2018
mybestlove:
Wow! Very big congratulations to them and their family.
Mbaise people are awesome people. Igbos are a great blessing to Africa.

Igbo's marginalisation in Nigeria is why Nigeria is backward. Believe it or not, it is the truth.
if I slap u ur brain go reset as if na only igbos de Nigeria....al tribes are suffering marginalisation....create environment for every one to thrive....yy dis useless brag about igbo
Re: The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo) by mekuso89(m): 11:59am On Feb 06, 2018
Kobicove:
As far as I'm concerned these guys are no longer Nigerians undecided
which country is Nigeria?
Re: The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo) by Fortune109: 12:03pm On Feb 06, 2018
It's all sweet and yummy till they are sent to Afghanistan, then the rest is history grin
Re: The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo) by mybestlove(m): 12:04pm On Feb 06, 2018
OGHENAOGIE:
if I slap u ur brain go reset as if na only igbos de Nigeria....al tribes are suffering marginalisation....create environment for every one to thrive....yy dis useless brag about igbo
Bro, there are many oceans to go kill yourself. Or sorry, 3rd mainland bridge is nearer to you.

Buhari's cow
Re: The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo) by osidion2020(m): 12:07pm On Feb 06, 2018
mybestlove:
Wow! Very big congratulations to them and their family.
Mbaise people are awesome people. Igbos are a great blessing to Africa.

Igbo's marginalisation in Nigeria is why Nigeria is backward. Believe it or not, it is the truth.
I think I agree with you..Fact, am not igbo tho...
Re: The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:38pm On Feb 06, 2018
mybestlove:

Bro, there are many oceans to go kill yourself. Or sorry, 3rd mainland bridge is nearer to you.

Buhari's cow
na to insult it's sabi always thinking d igbos are only victims of d system...u are a big fool u hear
Re: The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo) by mechanics(m): 12:56pm On Feb 06, 2018
Congrats to them.
Re: The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo) by Rasdagama: 1:38pm On Feb 06, 2018
No fulani family can ever achieve the height.
Re: The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo) by Adebowale89(m): 2:47pm On Feb 06, 2018
Absuchat:
See as Igbos dey forget stupid Yorubas
for back in anything that has to do with development.

Go Igbos, let's dominate them and their lands.

#IgboAmaka.

none of you people are sane even on your own thread, you're still derailing it with hatred speech
Re: The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo) by Absuchat(m): 2:51pm On Feb 06, 2018
Adebowale89:

none of you people are sane even on your own thread, you're still derailing it with hatred speech

Which one is "hatred speech" again?

Must you come and disgrace yourself?

Re: The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo) by Adebowale89(m): 2:54pm On Feb 06, 2018
Absuchat:

Which one is "hatred speech" again?

Must you come and disgrace yourself?

why mentioning Yoruba before u could express yourself? oh my bad, ve forgotten y'all breed with such weird nature

mumu people
Re: The Odocha Siblings: 3 Nigerians In The US Army (Photo) by VajanahDischaj(f): 3:38pm On Feb 06, 2018
conductorh2:
Nice. Igbo amaka.

Don't be too quick to judge. They might not be in Biafra Army because we don't have one right now but at least they stayed away from Fraudgeria's shithole Army where they'll be taught to shoot unarmed protesters, flee from Boko Haram and aid Fulani herdsmen terrorists in hacking innocent farmers to death in their sleep.
yiuuu haff talk ma mind finish! They train nigerian army like say dem dey enter cave to go fight ancient gods, at the end they become cultist looking for civilians who wear carmo abt so that them go oppress

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

18 Countries Where Women Need Permission From Their Husbands To Work / Why We Shutdown Shoprite Stores In Nigeria - Workers / Three Habits That Will Keep You Permanently As An Employee.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.