Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,237 members, 7,839,259 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Innoson: The Story, The Journey And The Truth About Innoson Motors - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson: The Story, The Journey And The Truth About Innoson Motors (26443 Views)

Innoson Motors (IVM) Commissions Her New LNG/CNG Vehicles / Innoson Motors Delivers 77 New Vehicles To FRSC - Exclusive Images / Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson: The Story, The Journey And The Truth About Innoson Motors by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 06, 2018
rexnuelll:
Igbo Amaka!

cc eodavids victorvezx
Re: Innoson: The Story, The Journey And The Truth About Innoson Motors by frankman365(m): 10:22am On Feb 06, 2018
saw Nigerian army convoy of innoson trucks this morning it was awesome

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson: The Story, The Journey And The Truth About Innoson Motors by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 06, 2018
frankman365:
saw Nigerian army convoy of innoson trucks this morning
it was awesome
Share photo next time grin
Re: Innoson: The Story, The Journey And The Truth About Innoson Motors by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 06, 2018
OneCorner:
So I was going to Ife today and saw a billboard along the road where Oluwo of Iwo was urging Nigerians to patronize made in Nigeria with his newly purchased ivm Jeep and I was like... dafuck is wrong with igbos?
A little business deal went wrong and immediately, our Jewish brothers switched it to Yoruba man attacking Igbo man cuz a Yoruba man doesn't like an Igbo man
Amarabae quickly called her dad to go and close his bank with gtb because gtb is owned by Yoruba and she perceive gtb was attacking Innoson because he's Igbo... So many other Igbos did the same too.

Now the question is, why do Igbos always believe everything is about being Igbo?
If they say, ban suya, the average Igbo man will interprete it as someone not wanting them to eat suya.
if they say, 3rd mainland will be closed today for repairs, an average Igbo man will say they purposely did it so Igbos will not pass not thinking it's a public road where everyone pass.

Igbos, is it selfishness or what?
It is called Nativity. An ideology that is based on past experience of hate and betrayal. It is an ideology that allows one to think of himself and his native land amongst all things.
Don't bother googling it, just take it from me.
Re: Innoson: The Story, The Journey And The Truth About Innoson Motors by concho(m): 10:42am On Feb 06, 2018
OneCorner:
So I was going to Ife today and saw a billboard along the road where Oluwo of Iwo was urging Nigerians to patronize made in Nigeria with his newly purchased ivm Jeep and I was like... dafuck is wrong with igbos?
A little business deal went wrong and immediately, our Jewish brothers switched it to Yoruba man attacking Igbo man cuz a Yoruba man doesn't like an Igbo man
Amarabae quickly called her dad to go and close his bank with gtb because gtb is owned by Yoruba and she perceive gtb was attacking Innoson because he's Igbo... So many other Igbos did the same too.

Now the question is, why do Igbos always believe everything is about being Igbo?
If they say, ban suya, the average Igbo man will interprete it as someone not wanting them to eat suya.
if they say, 3rd mainland will be closed today for repairs, an average Igbo man will say they purposely did it so Igbos will not pass not thinking it's a public road where everyone pass.

Oga , learn something from this story nah .....
And leave igbo man alone

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson: The Story, The Journey And The Truth About Innoson Motors by mcino: 10:44am On Feb 06, 2018
AutoReportNG:

Facts

While it is worthy of note to give credit to Mr Innocent who has weathered the storm and how he was able to beat his competitors to their game despite having the money, the influence and technological power more than him, we felt it will be good to note the following:

Innoson is not a car manufacturing company, instead what they do is similar to what they did to the motorcycles brand and this is where they import a car which has been dismantled and they have to assemble it back as a whole car here in Nigeria, as Innoson does not have a factory for producing cars, engines or anything that has to do with car production in Nigeria. The term for this is called CKD (Complete Knocked-Down cars). Innoson has partnerships with more of these auto firms in China and all over the world.

Absolute crap. What makes your assertion 'facts'?
Re: Innoson: The Story, The Journey And The Truth About Innoson Motors by 18banks: 10:45am On Feb 06, 2018
Get your fully functional E-commerce website for your business.

Re: Innoson: The Story, The Journey And The Truth About Innoson Motors by Mejor79(m): 11:15am On Feb 06, 2018
We are all shouting Innson motors but how many are patronizing his cars and products. I asked this question because Nigerians must learn to use our own not Toyota, Honda, KIA, Nissan etc. If we love our brand, we use our brand.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson: The Story, The Journey And The Truth About Innoson Motors by rusgreat: 11:25am On Feb 06, 2018
Hi Narialanders,

I am here to seek for business partnership.
Looking for someone that has business idea / plan on hi tech.
We are willing to fund the idea.

Contact us at rusgreat@mail.ru
Re: Innoson: The Story, The Journey And The Truth About Innoson Motors by frankman365(m): 11:29am On Feb 06, 2018
imhotep:
Share photo next time grin
Alte. But was inside cab to work.
Re: Innoson: The Story, The Journey And The Truth About Innoson Motors by AutoReportNG: 12:01pm On Feb 06, 2018
mcino:

Absolute crap. What makes your assertion 'facts'?

In all the post and article, that's the only thing you see? Get well bro, we don't have time to throw banters.. Do your research and let's have a healthy debate.

Regards

1 Like

Re: Innoson: The Story, The Journey And The Truth About Innoson Motors by bobnatlo(m): 12:15pm On Feb 06, 2018
OneCorner:

Guy did u actually read through the write up
This is a success story of a man that's supposed to be an encouragement to budding entrepreneurs irrespective of tribe n religion. Because even to the blind business principles n ethics are same globally.
How did u reduce this great n inspiring story to a virtual n social media InossonIgbo vs GtbankYoruba tussle
How much do u think all these social media boys ranting about the case have in their account?
U think billionaire biz guys thrive on sentiments??
How many of Dangote factories are located in d north?
Y didn't he go and site his refinery in d north east.
U go and read actually what transpired between innoson and Gtb u will know that even Yoruba entrepreneurs has to b careful with them n thoroughly audit their account with them. Abeg broo forget about these senseless social media boys making noise up and down, its only a senseless zoo like Nigeria that don't patronize home made products.
Even serious African countries with less than half of our population will frustrate u in bringing in brand news automobiles with high tax duties.
U must come n produce in their country n sell to them on credit. We are hear buying tokunbo up n down n filling funky.

1 Like

Re: Innoson: The Story, The Journey And The Truth About Innoson Motors by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:32pm On Feb 06, 2018
victorvezx:
This is the truth we have bring saying. I laugh at those Ipob touts and igbos that think Innosin manufactures his cars. He is just assembling them. Nothing special there. He can't manufacture any parts, he can't manufacture even the tires, talk less of engine, he imports everything and assemble it in Nigeria. It's the same way they lie to themselves that the biafrans were so intelligent that they built tanks and aircraft, which is just lie they tell themselves to raise their Ego
Bitter soul read this

Re: Innoson: The Story, The Journey And The Truth About Innoson Motors by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 06, 2018
AutoReportNG:
I think this man has to be called a man that dare to challenge the status quo cheesycheesycheesycheesy
my brother am amazed o. The kind ofsense in one man coupled with strenght #Gtb take note
Re: Innoson: The Story, The Journey And The Truth About Innoson Motors by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 06, 2018
OneCorner:

it a thing of the mind,just the same way the Yoruba man believes that igbos are cheaters.A Yoruba man will marry a wife and the wife will refuse to perform with him,he will say it bcus she dated one omo-ibo in school then,when Nepa takes light,they will tell u it bcus an igbo man is now the PHCN manager. My brother the only way you can change me is to change ur self first. Let work on our mentality and every other person will follow suit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson: The Story, The Journey And The Truth About Innoson Motors by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:44pm On Feb 06, 2018
“We are here to know if truly vehicles are manufactured or just being assembled at Nnewi. We have gone round the factory, section by section and indeed observed that the vehicles are locally produced. We are also impressed to discover that Nigerians are in charge of the production process. This is a great achievement and as engineers we are happy that sustainable development is taking place in Nigeria”.

The foregoing was how the President of the Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE), Olumuyiwa Alade Ajibola, summarized the essence of a recent visit to Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Limited (IVM), Nnewi, Anambra State, by a team of top engineers from the body’s branches across the country who hailed the efforts of the entrepreneur, Chief Innocent Chukwuma (OON), in establishing a new auto manufacturing plant in the country.

The NSE President who was speaking after leading his members on a tour of the expansive plant on Thursday, May 12, poured encomiums on Chukwuma for exhibiting an unusual business acumen of investing in manufacturing vehicles locally; a courageous venture, which, according to him, would impact tremendously on the economy, especially in the area of employment for young Nigerian professionals.

He, therefore, appealed to the Federal Government to direct its support and encouragement to the Innoson plant established with personal funds and huge facilities from banks. Like President Goodluck Jonathan and other high profile guests who had at different times toured the Nnewi plant the visiting engineers were thrilled to discover that the small, midi and mass transit buses, as well as pick-ups and sport utility vehicles (SUVs) bearing ‘Innoson’ badges, are actually manufactured at the plant, and not merely assembled.

Guided by Innoson Group Chairman who took time to explain every stage of production, the NSE members were particularly impressed to observe trained Nigerian technicians in charge of production activities, which prompted Ajibola to remark: “This is a great achievement and as engineers, we are happy that sustainable development is taking place in Nigeria through Innoson”.

Commenting further on the visit, the NSE President disclosed that his team was excited, not just because of the truly made-in-Nigeria vehicles being rolled off the production lines, but by the large number of Nigerians working and enjoying themselves in the factory. “We saw Nigerian workers and their level of enthusiasm. The fabricators, welders, e.t.c. This is one motor factory that has opportunity for everybody”.

While assuring of his society’s readiness to partner with Innoson for enhanced development, Ajibola sought government support for the Nnewi plant: “It is now a challenge for the federal government to look towards the direction of Innoson motor factory for the betterment of the economy. This young man has made a strong statement by establishing a motor factory worthy of commendation. The NSE is ready to partner with him, and I am sure that by the time we start working together as a team some imported vehicle parts would be produced locally. Our visit here is to see the factory and equally inform him of our willingness to encourage him. We are capable of producing parts that would be beneficial to this industry”.

The visiting engineers described Chief Chukwuma as a man blessed with special attributes which outweighs that of some engineers in Nigeria, pointing out that he must be encountering enormous challenges, especially in a country where the leaders pay lip service to serious sectors like auto manufacturing industry. They, however, urged him to keep alive his entrepreneurial spirit, stressing that his name would forever be remembered in the history of Nigeria.
Reacting to the words of encouragement from the visitors, Chief Chukwuma expressed his delight that NSE would partner with him towards upgrading IVM product standards, adding that such co-operation would highly be appreciated. He also welcomed their comments and observations and assured them of his readiness to implement and inject some of them into his production process.

One of the highpoints of the visit was the donation of a brand new Innoson bus to the association by Chukwuma who urged them to use and assess its standards, which he assured is very high. “My reason for giving out this Innoson bus to you is for you to use and assess our standards. Apart from President Goodluck Jonathan and other Federal Government officials who have visited us in the past, we have equally hosted multi-national associations and institutions and all their observations and comments were great. So, we are not expecting anything different from the members of Nigerian Society of Engineers”, he stated.

Other members of the NSE in the entourage were: M.D Shehu (Deputy President) A.A Rabiu (Vice President); Engr Amshi (Executive Secretary) and branch chairmen and secretaries nationwide. Representing the National Automotive Council (NAC) was Tunde Zedoni, also an engineer.

Some local and international delegations that have visited the Innoson plant since 2009 were from the Ghanaian government, an American university, the Presidency in Abuja (apart from the President himself), the National Assembly, state governments and the National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW), among many others.
Re: Innoson: The Story, The Journey And The Truth About Innoson Motors by mcino: 12:47pm On Feb 06, 2018
AutoReportNG:

In all the post and article, that's the only thing you see? Get well bro, we don't have time to throw banters.. Do your research and let's have a healthy debate.

Regards
I asked you what qualifies your assertion to be 'facts' and you are here looking for a debate. Get well in the brain, bro.
I don't debate with a useless blogger who sets out to misinform the public, especially with no other progressive reason, than inert clannish purpose aiming psychological suppression. Suit yourself man
Re: Innoson: The Story, The Journey And The Truth About Innoson Motors by ArcFresky(m): 12:55pm On Feb 06, 2018
LasGidiOwner:
Proudly made in the United State of Anambra(USA)

We lead the entire black race.

God bless Innoson

God Bless Anambra- the light of the entire black race.

Smh....what are you leading?
Re: Innoson: The Story, The Journey And The Truth About Innoson Motors by AutoReportNG: 1:00pm On Feb 06, 2018
mcino:

I asked you what qualifies your assertion to be 'facts' and you are here looking for a debate. Get well in the brain, bro.
I don't debate with a useless blogger who sets out to misinform the public, especially with no other progressive reason, than inert clannish purpose aiming psychological suppression. Suit yourself man

I believe Google is there to do some research and if my claims are wrong that's then you can say I am writing junk, I can't spoonfeed you, do the research yourself, till then have fun and don't quote me pls
Re: Innoson: The Story, The Journey And The Truth About Innoson Motors by ArcFresky(m): 1:00pm On Feb 06, 2018
While I laud the effort of Innoson motors, lets us be clear, the plant at nnewi cannot be termed a manufacturing plant, its an assembly plants.
A lot of chinese automaker do it too.
For instance, the engine may be toyota, and the body parts chinese. All he needs to do is to produce innoson parts, then assemble.
Same as what we have with Peugeot in Kano then.

Anyways, I think its great, cos a journey begins with a step.
Re: Innoson: The Story, The Journey And The Truth About Innoson Motors by mcino: 1:02pm On Feb 06, 2018
AutoReportNG:

I believe Google is there to do some research and if my claims are wrong that's then you can say I am writing junk, I can't spoonfeed you, do the research yourself, till then have fun and don't quote me pls

Come and debate here. I have no time for nonsense. Your blog will die a natural death. Useless blogger.

post=64835328:
“We are here to know if truly vehicles are manufactured or just being assembled at Nnewi. We have gone round the factory, section by section and indeed observed that the vehicles are locally produced. We are also impressed to discover that Nigerians are in charge of the production process. This is a great achievement and as engineers we are happy that sustainable development is taking place in Nigeria”.

The foregoing was how the President of the Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE), Olumuyiwa Alade Ajibola, summarized the essence of a recent visit to Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Limited (IVM), Nnewi, Anambra State, by a team of top engineers from the body’s branches across the country who hailed the efforts of the entrepreneur, Chief Innocent Chukwuma (OON), in establishing a new auto manufacturing plant in the country.

The NSE President who was speaking after leading his members on a tour of the expansive plant on Thursday, May 12, poured encomiums on Chukwuma for exhibiting an unusual business acumen of investing in manufacturing vehicles locally; a courageous venture, which, according to him, would impact tremendously on the economy, especially in the area of employment for young Nigerian professionals.

He, therefore, appealed to the Federal Government to direct its support and encouragement to the Innoson plant established with personal funds and huge facilities from banks. Like President Goodluck Jonathan and other high profile guests who had at different times toured the Nnewi plant the visiting engineers were thrilled to discover that the small, midi and mass transit buses, as well as pick-ups and sport utility vehicles (SUVs) bearing ‘Innoson’ badges, are actually manufactured at the plant, and not merely assembled.

Guided by Innoson Group Chairman who took time to explain every stage of production, the NSE members were particularly impressed to observe trained Nigerian technicians in charge of production activities, which prompted Ajibola to remark: “This is a great achievement and as engineers, we are happy that sustainable development is taking place in Nigeria through Innoson”.

Commenting further on the visit, the NSE President disclosed that his team was excited, not just because of the truly made-in-Nigeria vehicles being rolled off the production lines, but by the large number of Nigerians working and enjoying themselves in the factory. “We saw Nigerian workers and their level of enthusiasm. The fabricators, welders, e.t.c. This is one motor factory that has opportunity for everybody”.

While assuring of his society’s readiness to partner with Innoson for enhanced development, Ajibola sought government support for the Nnewi plant: “It is now a challenge for the federal government to look towards the direction of Innoson motor factory for the betterment of the economy. This young man has made a strong statement by establishing a motor factory worthy of commendation. The NSE is ready to partner with him, and I am sure that by the time we start working together as a team some imported vehicle parts would be produced locally. Our visit here is to see the factory and equally inform him of our willingness to encourage him. We are capable of producing parts that would be beneficial to this industry”.

The visiting engineers described Chief Chukwuma as a man blessed with special attributes which outweighs that of some engineers in Nigeria, pointing out that he must be encountering enormous challenges, especially in a country where the leaders pay lip service to serious sectors like auto manufacturing industry. They, however, urged him to keep alive his entrepreneurial spirit, stressing that his name would forever be remembered in the history of Nigeria.
Reacting to the words of encouragement from the visitors, Chief Chukwuma expressed his delight that NSE would partner with him towards upgrading IVM product standards, adding that such co-operation would highly be appreciated. He also welcomed their comments and observations and assured them of his readiness to implement and inject some of them into his production process.

One of the highpoints of the visit was the donation of a brand new Innoson bus to the association by Chukwuma who urged them to use and assess its standards, which he assured is very high. “My reason for giving out this Innoson bus to you is for you to use and assess our standards. Apart from President Goodluck Jonathan and other Federal Government officials who have visited us in the past, we have equally hosted multi-national associations and institutions and all their observations and comments were great. So, we are not expecting anything different from the members of Nigerian Society of Engineers”, he stated.

Other members of the NSE in the entourage were: M.D Shehu (Deputy President) A.A Rabiu (Vice President); Engr Amshi (Executive Secretary) and branch chairmen and secretaries nationwide. Representing the National Automotive Council (NAC) was Tunde Zedoni, also an engineer.

Some local and international delegations that have visited the Innoson plant since 2009 were from the Ghanaian government, an American university, the Presidency in Abuja (apart from the President himself), the National Assembly, state governments and the National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW), among many others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson: The Story, The Journey And The Truth About Innoson Motors by eodavids(m): 1:50pm On Feb 06, 2018
imhotep:

cc eodavids victorvezx

Igbo bu Ebeano, na Ebeaneje.

Igbo Karisiri

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innoson: The Story, The Journey And The Truth About Innoson Motors by Bluffly: 2:34pm On Feb 06, 2018
post=64834951:

Bitter soul read this

Guy that thing there is assembling. Forgot that news press. If they fabricate their irons, fenders, etc here from local material then we know that they are fully producing. Of course they can't own all the parts but at least the actual fabrication of the body work sheets are not done here. That is the truth. Let them show us a documentary that they are actually fabricating their vehicles here in Nigeria, the door, bonnet, boot, every thing then we will believe. Ingenuity can never be overshadowed.
Re: Innoson: The Story, The Journey And The Truth About Innoson Motors by MrGerald(m): 2:54pm On Feb 06, 2018
victorvezx:
This is the truth we have bring saying. I laugh at those Ipob touts and igbos that think Innosin manufactures his cars. He is just assembling them. Nothing special there. He can't manufacture any parts, he can't manufacture even the tires, talk less of engine, he imports everything and assemble it in Nigeria. It's the same way they lie to themselves that the biafrans were so intelligent that they built tanks and aircraft, which is just lie they tell themselves to raise their Ego
You read but can't comprehend, that's how average your brains are, them same tread you read said he manufactures tubes and tires and you're here arguing blindly? have you been to innoson before? go there they only import the engines which are manufactured in China, and some parts, every other things where done locally, he has companies for them
Re: Innoson: The Story, The Journey And The Truth About Innoson Motors by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:20pm On Feb 06, 2018
Bluffly:

Guy that thing there is assembling. Forgot that news press. If they fabricate their irons, fenders, etc here from local material then we know that they are fully producing. Of course they can't own all the parts but at least the actual fabrication of the body work sheets are not done here. That is the truth. Let them show us a documentary that they are actually fabricating their vehicles here in Nigeria, the door, bonnet, boot, every thing then we will believe. Ingenuity can never be overshadowed.
watch these videos and cure your ignorant, I know majority of you from west are very bitter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ukk42wLeVpI
Re: Innoson: The Story, The Journey And The Truth About Innoson Motors by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:24pm On Feb 06, 2018
Bluffly:

watch these videos and cure your ignorant, I know majority of you from west are very bitter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPxasvi6YIM
Re: Innoson: The Story, The Journey And The Truth About Innoson Motors by 4pppp(m): 6:52pm On Feb 06, 2018
This man is not an igbo man
Re: Innoson: The Story, The Journey And The Truth About Innoson Motors by newmanadrian(m): 8:05pm On Feb 06, 2018
I'm new on nairaland. Somebody should pls tell me how to post on any section. Will appreciate.
Re: Innoson: The Story, The Journey And The Truth About Innoson Motors by mercyville: 10:43pm On Feb 06, 2018
4pppp:
This man is not an igbo man

Because him dey assemble vehicles or wetin?

1 Like

Re: Innoson: The Story, The Journey And The Truth About Innoson Motors by 4pppp(m): 11:24am On Feb 07, 2018
mercyville:

Because him dey assemble vehicles or wetin?
he is Nigerian we should be proud of that not been igbo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Renew Or Replace Your Nigerian Driver’s Licence / Truck Crushes 10-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos ( Photo ) / Innoson To Begin Manufacturing Of Low Cost Vehicles In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.