Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,969 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

What Is It With Beautiful Women And Character Flaws - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is It With Beautiful Women And Character Flaws (1415 Views)

Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! / Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women / Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is It With Beautiful Women And Character Flaws by adosjun(m): 3:35pm On Apr 19, 2010
I'm not here 4 female bashing. I have seen some naija chick that are just too beautiful and wish they had to right attitude to make them a perfect wife, but they most times hv dis attitude problem while d not so beautiful ones r captivating men with their gud attitude.
Re: What Is It With Beautiful Women And Character Flaws by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 19, 2010
First of all, there are some beautiful women with good character. also there are some stuck up pretty girls
but honestly they are not completely at fault for that. I guess beauty make some women vain to the point that
they lose their identity and forget that there is something called "humility". Also society and people in general kiss up to pretty girls
and treat them like royalty if the majority of your life you were put on a pedestal you might develop an over inflated sense of superiority.

This goes for men as well as woman.
Re: What Is It With Beautiful Women And Character Flaws by omega25red(m): 4:25pm On Apr 19, 2010
^^ good point
Re: What Is It With Beautiful Women And Character Flaws by iice(f): 4:34pm On Apr 19, 2010
Alot of people have that. Both men and women.
Re: What Is It With Beautiful Women And Character Flaws by adosjun(m): 4:47pm On Apr 19, 2010
True talk. But men ain't carried away by look compared to women.
Re: What Is It With Beautiful Women And Character Flaws by iice(f): 4:48pm On Apr 19, 2010
You mean the ones who walk around thinking they're the best thing since sliced bread? grin
Re: What Is It With Beautiful Women And Character Flaws by sexyLeamon(f): 6:57am On May 30, 2011
adosjun:

Say what?
Re: What Is It With Beautiful Women And Character Flaws by Beync(f): 7:29am On May 30, 2011
adosjun:

The are, especially among fair ones, you find lazy men among these fine boy stuff.
always competiting with their gf who will look more sexy. playboys and lazy arse.
Re: What Is It With Beautiful Women And Character Flaws by sexylogan(m): 10:48am On May 30, 2011
From my experience every woman that is exceptionally beautiful has 1 very serious

character flaw. dont ask me why cuz i dont know.

iice:

You mean the ones who walk around thinking they're the best thing since sliced bread? grin

lolz. . . grin

(1) (Reply)

Should I Continue Dating Him / One Virtue, One Vice! / Dating A Girl Of 19,20,21,22, Yo Is Like Chronic Ache. True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.