Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Nigeria Pays $496m For Acquisition Of 12 Tucano Fighter Jets From US - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Pays $496m For Acquisition Of 12 Tucano Fighter Jets From US (21159 Views)

Insecurity: Nigeria To Buy More Fighter Jets From Russia / A Review Of The A29 Super Tucano Fighter Jets - Photos And Videos / Senators Call For President Buhari’s Impeachment Over $496m Tucano Aircraft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Pays $496m For Acquisition Of 12 Tucano Fighter Jets From US by Daguccizgreat(m): 3:41pm On Feb 06, 2018
holycup:
Money meant to feed the nation being misused and cyphoned by this failed Govt........2019 will shock you guys
Buhari will surely join his cattles soon

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Pays $496m For Acquisition Of 12 Tucano Fighter Jets From US by persius555(m): 3:54pm On Feb 06, 2018
This government must be probed for this fraudulent deal. This govt has proven to be neck deep in corruption. I can hear the whole world laughing at this fraudulent deal. The US govt itself will have a hard time justifying this huge and bogus amount for an aircraft famous for mostly border patrols and ligt armed rebels.

I say again. NIGERIA HAS JUST BEEN DEFRAUDED BY THIS GOVERNMENT!!!!!
Re: Nigeria Pays $496m For Acquisition Of 12 Tucano Fighter Jets From US by deomelllo: 3:57pm On Feb 06, 2018
tdayof:

Man, we can afford them. The Chinese J-20 is extremely not for sale but the J-10 can be considered however it has a short combat radius for a country that has no other great fighters like Nigeria. The Chinese J10 are mostly being accompanied by their flankers series.

The super Tucano is a coin aircraft and that's why NIGERIA placed orders for the JF17 which will serve as a multirole aircraft for the Nigerian Airforce.

I detest this Super Tucano deal tho. Why not spend the money on few flankers.

Everything is about immediate need, focus and priorities.

1. Our immediate concern is insurgency and terrorism and you don't do that with heavy attack jets. Tucanos are well suited for our immediate need which is fighting insurgency and terrorism.

2. Tucanos are Trainers, great counter-Insurgency tools, light attack and armed Reconnaissance Aircraft, perfect for our needs.

3. Are we fighting other countries? Are we engaged or intend to engage other countries in any kind of regional battle? No.

So, where is the sense and wisdom in ignoring your most important and immediate needs just to waste money on what you don't need?

Sad that our old and worn out leaders have more sense and are sometimes more logical than our so-called leaders of tomorrow.
Re: Nigeria Pays $496m For Acquisition Of 12 Tucano Fighter Jets From US by uba1991: 4:11pm On Feb 06, 2018
Kizyte:
At that exorbitant price? Haba! Make we fear God small na, even if we no fear men.
u said exorbitant price? Pls how much did ur fada bought his own . pigs everywhere
Re: Nigeria Pays $496m For Acquisition Of 12 Tucano Fighter Jets From US by deomelllo: 4:18pm On Feb 06, 2018
persius555:
This government must be probed for this fraudulent deal. This govt has proven to be neck deep in corruption. I can hear the whole world laughing at this fraudulent deal. The US govt itself will have a hard time justifying this huge and bogus amount for an aircraft famous for mostly border patrols and ligt armed rebels.

I say again. NIGERIA HAS JUST BEEN DEFRAUDED BY THIS GOVERNMENT!!!!!

October 12/17: The Lebanese Armed Forces (LAF) has received delivery external link of the first two A-29 Super Tucano light attack and reconnaissance aircraft donated by the US. A total of six aircraft will be delivered, as part of a $462 million package that includes two spare engines, MX-15 electro-optical sensor systems, 2,000 Advanced Precision Kill Weapon System (APKWS) laser-guidance kits for 70 mm rockets, eight AN/AAR-60(V)2 missile launch detection systems, and eight ALE-47 countermeasures dispensing systems to protect against ground-based air-defence systems, navigations systems, and support equipment and services. The A-29s will also be able to launch AGM-114 Hellfire missiles, as well as GBU-12 and GBU-58 Paveway II laser-guided bombs, although these weapons were not included in the proposed package.

https://www.defenseindustrydaily.com/smoke-support-for-barzils-super-tucanos-011931/

Lebanon is buying 6 Tucanos and they are paying exactly what we are paying for 12 Tucanos.

Do you know what's included in the package that we are getting and what's included in our Tucano package.?

1. It is very ignorant to generalize and make wild and inaccurate claims about what you know nothing about. These purchases and costs are made based on so many factors per your needs and requirements, nit just the base price.

2. The going price for Tucanos is $18 million, but it's easy to end up paying $50-80 million for each Tucanos after adding options like training package, bombs, avionics systems, sensors, radar systems, bombs, rockets and missiles, spare parts and so on.

3. People are not laughing at Nigeria, they are of course laughing at you and the ignorant people in this thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Pays $496m For Acquisition Of 12 Tucano Fighter Jets From US by Ovamboland(m): 4:24pm On Feb 06, 2018
pinkcottoncandy:
Amadioha.....faya baba bubu

Moni no dey moni no dey dem dey buy fighter jet.

This contri no go eva better eee until all dese old amu robba dem.die finish

If they don't buy military equipment trouble, now they have paid wahala. Wailers must wail
Re: Nigeria Pays $496m For Acquisition Of 12 Tucano Fighter Jets From US by Ovamboland(m): 4:26pm On Feb 06, 2018
Amirullaha:
I taught they said Boko have been defeated

Even if Boko haram has been completely defeated it means Nigeria military no longer needs aircraft, are for real or a troll?
Re: Nigeria Pays $496m For Acquisition Of 12 Tucano Fighter Jets From US by deomelllo: 4:32pm On Feb 06, 2018
Ovamboland:

If they don't buy military equipment trouble, now they have paid wahala. Wailers must wail

They did not wail when Jona bought old, useless, decommissioned and out of service planes with no bomb rack or weapon carrying capacity from a private collector. How much exactly was looted and diverted back then?

They don't even care that Jona looted $2 billion they budgeted for weapons to fight BH and gave it to Dasuki ATM to share with his cronies.

Well, they are spewing rubbish based on their usual hatred, bitterness, bigotry and anti-Nigerian sentiments.
Re: Nigeria Pays $496m For Acquisition Of 12 Tucano Fighter Jets From US by tdayof(m): 4:34pm On Feb 06, 2018
deomelllo:

Everything is about immediate need, focus and priorities.

1. Our immediate concern is insurgency and terrorism and you don't do that with heavy attack jets. Tucanos are well suited for our immediate need which is fighting insurgency and terrorism.

2. Tucanos are Trainers, great counter-Insurgency tools, light attack and armed Reconnaissance Aircraft, perfect for our needs.

3. Are we fighting other countries? Are we engaged or intend to engage other countries in any kind of regional battle? No.

So, where is the sense and wisdom in ignoring your most important and immediate needs just to waste money on what you don't need?

Sad that our old and worn out leaders have more sense and are sometimes more logical than our so-called leaders of tomorrow.

Did you read my post and see where I said the Tucano is for COIN. counter insurgency? You get brain so?

You just want to type and that's it.
Re: Nigeria Pays $496m For Acquisition Of 12 Tucano Fighter Jets From US by deomelllo: 4:34pm On Feb 06, 2018
Ovamboland:

Even if Boko haram has been completely defeated it means Nigeria military no longer needs aircraft, are for real or a troll?

More like a troll.

They reason like 2-year-old kids..
Re: Nigeria Pays $496m For Acquisition Of 12 Tucano Fighter Jets From US by Ovamboland(m): 4:37pm On Feb 06, 2018
Kizyte:
$496M for 12 (propeller driven) ancient jets? This is corruption of the first order!

Modern Fighter Jets like the Falcon F16 cost $47M each.

47 x 12 = 564

Now tell me, why should a sane person or country spend $496M for 12 useless jets when he can actually get 12 modern Fighter Jets for $564M?

NB: Price of Tucano Fighter Jet is $10M (10 x 12 = 120) 12 Tucano Jets cost just $120M.

Ogbeni! This 'Gun-Men-t' has killed us!

I may not be able to justify entirely the initial price tag of the Tucano, but I can tell you that maintenance and operational cost of the average machine is about 85-90% of the total life cycle cost. Acquisition cost is just 15%.
The operation of the Tucano is a very small fraction of jets like F-16 and is better suited for COIN, counter insurgency operation in a low intensity battle field.
Except you have better information than the entire defence and airforce apparatus, pulling out the names of different fighter aircraft which you know nothing of it's application does nobody no good
Re: Nigeria Pays $496m For Acquisition Of 12 Tucano Fighter Jets From US by Ovamboland(m): 4:39pm On Feb 06, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:
grin grin cheesy
Weapon to kill more citizens ... shithole has never fought a foreign country ... they avoid it at all cost ... but slaughter citizens for sport

WE DO NOT NEED AN ARMY THAT'S GOOD AT FIGHTING ONLY ITS CITIZENS

But many are blaming the government for not sending the army after your people.
Re: Nigeria Pays $496m For Acquisition Of 12 Tucano Fighter Jets From US by deomelllo: 4:56pm On Feb 06, 2018
nams77:

I just want to believe that you are not referring to me, and because I'm well mannered, I don't think it is quite befitting for me to insult you, even though it is quite easy and your foolishness warrants it.
For a start have you ever seen me talk about jets against Igbos or GEJ issue. I am very sure you have problem with comprehension. Mine main grouse in my write up is the alleged corruption involved in that transaction. The tucano jet cost $12M for one unit and 12*12 is about 144M. So have you ever wondered what happened to the balance? Secondly, why spend over $400M for outdated propeller jet when you can use same sum to get something more up to date. Go and see what other African countries are using. In fact go and update your knowledge boy

Tucanos go for $18 million and the same $18 million is not what you end up paying for each plane, you end up paying even more than the plane itself after adding the cost of bombs, missiles, rockets, radar and avionics systems, training, parts and so on

Like I posted earlier, Lebanon is paying $462 million for 6 Tucanos while we are paying almost the same amount for 12 Tucanos. So, are they corrupt in Lebanon too?

Or you don't think the planes need bombs, rockets, missiles, radar and avionics systems, guns, pilot training, parts?

The base price doesn't cover that.

The problem here is not corruption, it's your own ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Pays $496m For Acquisition Of 12 Tucano Fighter Jets From US by deomelllo: 5:04pm On Feb 06, 2018
tdayof:

Did you read my post and see where I said the Tucano is for COIN. counter insurgency? You get brain so?

You just want to type and that's it.

I saw your COIN reference, but I responded to your assertion that you detest the decision to buy the Tucanos and that we should have bought flankers that we don't need at the moment.

Worry more about your own brain.
Re: Nigeria Pays $496m For Acquisition Of 12 Tucano Fighter Jets From US by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 06, 2018
dre11:

[b]• Shettima lauds war theatre commander, Nicholas, says predecessor was a disaster

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/02/06/nigeria-pays-us-govt-496m-for-acquisition-of-12-tucano-fighter-jets/

Nigerian government spending 40 million dollars per jet

Blatant lies.
Re: Nigeria Pays $496m For Acquisition Of 12 Tucano Fighter Jets From US by akigbemaru: 6:11pm On Feb 06, 2018
divinehand2003:
The things this government does will continue to baffle me. Imagine what $496million will do to our Infrastructural, educational, agricultural and health sectors.

If we have the right environment and encouragement, we will invent and create things that are better than these.

My advice to future leaders is that they should focus more on developing the Nigerian people by providing solid education in fields that will turn our present pitiable and sorry state to a more prosperous nation. Avoid wasting money on things that won't change the price of garri in the local markets.
Re: Nigeria Pays $496m For Acquisition Of 12 Tucano Fighter Jets From US by 9jaArea: 6:15pm On Feb 06, 2018
Kizyte:
At that exorbitant price? Haba! Make we fear God small na, even if we no fear men.
Gone are the days that Nigeria bought decommissioned alpha jets for the NAF.
The super tucano deal is a complete package with other components. The sale also includes "7 AN/AAQ-22F electro-optical/infrared sensors and lasers designator turrets, spares, support equipment, facilities infrastructure and hanger construction, night vision devices, simulators and software. Training will cover pilots and maintenance ".
Re: Nigeria Pays $496m For Acquisition Of 12 Tucano Fighter Jets From US by 9jaArea: 6:24pm On Feb 06, 2018
deomelllo:

Tucanos go for $18 million and the same $18 million is not what you end up paying for each plane, you end up paying even more than the plane itself after adding the cost of bombs, missiles, rockets, radar and avionics systems, training, parts and so on

Like I posted earlier, Lebanon is paying $462 million for 6 Tucanos while we are paying almost the same amount for 12 Tucanos. So, are they corrupt in Lebanon too?

Or you don't think the planes need bombs, rockets, missiles, radar and avionics systems, guns, pilot training, parts?

The base price doesn't cover that.

The problem here is not corruption, it's your own ignorance.
It's sad when people argue about things they lack knowledge on. No matter how detail you make it, they'll argue while their type applaud and make it seem like you are the fool.
You should not argue complex issues like this with fans of BBNAIJA
Re: Nigeria Pays $496m For Acquisition Of 12 Tucano Fighter Jets From US by deomelllo: 6:34pm On Feb 06, 2018
9jaArea:

Gone are the days that Nigeria bought decommissioned alpha jets for the NAF.
The super tucano deal is a complete package with other components. The sale also includes "7 AN/AAQ-22F electro-optical/infrared sensors and lasers designator turrets, spares, support equipment, facilities infrastructure and hanger construction, night vision devices, simulators and software. Training will cover pilots and maintenance ".

You can lecture them till eternity, it won't change anything because they are not interested in all that, their main focus is their own shallow and narrow-minded understanding of the topic of discussion. Hate, bitterness, politics and bigotry are the factors driving their ignorant comments.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Pays $496m For Acquisition Of 12 Tucano Fighter Jets From US by Dhugal: 6:40pm On Feb 06, 2018
deomelllo:

Lebanon is buying 6 Tucanos and they are paying exactly what we are paying for 12 Tucanos.

Do you know what's included in the package that we are getting and what's included in our Tucano package.?

1. It is very ignorant to generalize and make wild and inaccurate claims about what you know nothing about. These purchases and costs are made based on so many factors per your needs and requirements, nit just the base price.

2. The going price for Tucanos is $18 million, but it's easy to end up paying $50-80 million for each Tucanos after adding options like training package, bombs, avionics systems, sensors, radar systems, bombs, rockets and missiles, spare parts and so on.

3. People are not laughing at Nigeria, they are of course laughing at you and the ignorant people in this thread.
h
Did you even read the article you quoted or you're comprehension-challenged?.
Lebanon is getting 6 Super Tucanos,AS PART OF A DEAL,that include other weapons and systems.
The whole $462 million package a DONATION by the US govt.
Re: Nigeria Pays $496m For Acquisition Of 12 Tucano Fighter Jets From US by deomelllo: 6:47pm On Feb 06, 2018
9jaArea:

It's sad when people argue about things they lack knowledge on. No matter how detail you make it, they'll argue while their type applaud and make it seem like you are the fool.
You should not argue complex issues like this with fans of BBNAIJA

WASHINGTON, Feb. 12 (UPI) -- The Nigerian Air Force has armed two of the four Dassault Aviation-made Alpha jets it procured from the United States in 2015.

Prior to arming the jets, the planes purchased from the United States could not be used in combat operations due to their inability to carry weapons. Instead, the jets were designated for training purposes.

DefenceWeb reports the planes were armed with a 68mm SNEB rocket launcher pod and a 250kg unguided bomb.

Nigerian Air Force spokesman Group Captain Ayodele Famuyiwa says the force looked for assistance from foreign companies to configure the jets for combat, but later decided using its own team was a more cost-effective solution.

"The model worked on the ground, and has since been mounted on the Alpha Jets, and test flown successfully," Famuyiwa said. "This feat is a major research and development breakthrough for the NAF and the nation as a huge foreign exchange saver, given the project only cost about N400,000 [$2,000]."

https://www.upi.com/Defense-News/2016/02/12/Nigerian-Air-Force-arms-two-Alpha-jets/6801455289438/

Just imagine, their hero Jona bought decommissioned jets that cannot fight, cannot carry weapons or even drop bombs because they are decommissioned jets.

The Airforce end up spending hundreds of thousands of dollars to reconfigure the rubbish just to be able to carry unguided munitions. I mean unguided, unlike the Tucanos that can carry more sophisticated weaponry like guided munitions and latest avionics.

Like I said, they care less about Nigeria, their problem is hate, bitterness, tribalism, politics and bigotry..

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Pays $496m For Acquisition Of 12 Tucano Fighter Jets From US by Tunks2017(m): 7:22pm On Feb 06, 2018
$496 million worth of waste angry angry
And later fg will be borrowing money up and down angry
Nig government............

Re: Nigeria Pays $496m For Acquisition Of 12 Tucano Fighter Jets From US by CioAngels(f): 7:37pm On Feb 06, 2018
Kizyte:
$496M for 12 (propeller driven) ancient jets? This is corruption of the first order!

Modern Fighter Jets like the Falcon F16 cost $47M each.

47 x 12 = 564

Now tell me, why should a sane person or country spend $496M for 12 useless jets when he can actually get 12 modern Fighter Jets for $564M?

NB: Price of Tucano Fighter Jet is $10M (10 x 12 = 120) 12 Tucano Jets cost just $120M.

Ogbeni! This 'Gun-Men-t' has killed us!
Otunba Donald Trump knows Nigeria Government is thrift spender and they don't know anything so they can sell to them their obsolete jet to fight innocent Nigerians.
Re: Nigeria Pays $496m For Acquisition Of 12 Tucano Fighter Jets From US by deomelllo: 7:56pm On Feb 06, 2018
CioAngels:
Otunba Donald Trump knows Nigeria Government is thrift spender and they don't know anything so they can sell to them their obsolete jet to fight innocent Nigerians.

Air Force Picks These Planes For Next Light Attack Experiment

The Air Force announced Friday that it's moving forward with Textron's (TXT) AT-6 Wolverine and the Sierra Nevada/Embraer (ERJ) A-29 Super Tucano as part of its experiments with light attack planes.

The Air Force hasn't decided if the experiment will become an official acquisition program, but Congress is open to the purchase of to 300 light-attack aircraft by 2022.

https://www.investors.com/news/air-force-picks-these-planes-for-next-light-attack-experiment/

The same US is buying 300 Tucanos or AT-6 Wolverine, another light attack aircraft because they know the value and capabilities of the Tucanos.

Nigeria and the US are not clueless and ignorant like many of you..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Pays $496m For Acquisition Of 12 Tucano Fighter Jets From US by persius555(m): 7:59pm On Feb 06, 2018
deomelllo:

Just imagine, their hero Jona bought decommissioned jets that cannot fight, cannot carry weapons or even drop bombs because they are decommissioned jets.

The Airforce end up spending hundreds of thousands of dollars to reconfigure the rubbish just to be able to carry unguided munitions. I mean unguided, unlike the Tucanos that can carry more sophisticated weaponry like guided munitions and latest avionics.

Like I said, they care less about Nigeria, their problem is hate, bitterness, tribalism, politics and bigotry..

Obviously you are politically deluded in your sense of reasoning. Justifying the purchase of a low flying aircraft just because another country opts for it. That is not strategic for a nation that is cash strapped and in dire need of funds to upgrade its military after years of neglect.

You are obviously too ignorant to educate yourself on what purpose that World War II era aircraft can or cannot achieve.
FYI, it cost just a $10,000 manpad like the one below to destroy those piece of lightweight aircraft.
Have you considered the fact that Boko Haram might have these pieces of technology in their armoury and with these, our piece of crap we brought for such astronomical amount of money would be toast before our eyes.
Right now, we are battling BHT with World War II era Alpha jet that requires immediate replacement by modern day fighter jets, instead we settle for low altitude flying planes with state of the art ammos.
That to any sensible Nigerian is not progress but stagnancy. Will these aircrafts fair any better if they are to engage our daring neighbors Su-25s?

Nigeria is not a rich country that can afford to spend lavishly on piece of techs that have no long term benefits. If we are going to spend, we should be spending wisely on technology that can serve long term and not to please any country or selfish individual like the lot of you.

The problem with Nigeria is individuals like you who sacrifice what's best for the nation on the platter of politics.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Pays $496m For Acquisition Of 12 Tucano Fighter Jets From US by deomelllo: 8:03pm On Feb 06, 2018
[s]
persius555:

Obviously you are politically deluded in your sense of reasoning. Justifying the purchase of a low flying aircraft just because another country opts for it. That is not strategic for a nation that is cash strapped and in dire need of funds to upgrade its military after years of neglect.

You are obviously too ignorant to educate yourself on what purpose that World War II era aircraft can or cannot achieve.
FYI, it cost just a $10,000 manpad like the one below to destroy those piece of lightweight aircraft.
Have you considered the fact that Boko Haram might have these pieces of technology in their armoury and with these, our piece of crap we brought for such astronomical amount of money would be toast before our eyes.
Right now, we are battling BHT with World War II era Alpha jet that requires immediate replacement by modern day fighter jets, instead we settle for low altitude flying planes with state of the art ammos.
That to any sensible Nigerian is not progress but stagnancy. Will these aircrafts fair any better if they are to engage our daring neighbors Su-25s?

Nigeria is not a rich country that can afford to spend lavishly on piece of techs that have no long term benefits. If we are going to spend, we should be spending wisely on technology that can serve long term and not to please any country or selfish individual like the lot of you.

The problem with Nigeria is individuals like you who sacrifice what's best for the nation on the platter of politics.
[/s]

I just can't be bothered with your ignorant and unintelligent ramblings.

You clueless and ignorant people are irredeemable.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Pays $496m For Acquisition Of 12 Tucano Fighter Jets From US by persius555(m): 8:08pm On Feb 06, 2018
deomelllo:

The same US is buying 300 Tucanos or AT-6 Wolverine, another light attack aircraft because they know the value and capabilities of the Tucanos.

Nigeria and the US are not clueless and ignorant like many of you..

How many times did the US military or the Lebanon you worship deploy Tucanos against Alqaeda or ISIS. Those birds would most likely be deployed by the US immigration and border patrol against drug mules or people traffickers.

Deploy super tucano against Sudan and see how they would be turn into shreds. You are a learner. Common sense is not taught on Google. You have a brain, use it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Pays $496m For Acquisition Of 12 Tucano Fighter Jets From US by persius555(m): 8:11pm On Feb 06, 2018
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

Go to bed before you die of cardiac arrest.
Re: Nigeria Pays $496m For Acquisition Of 12 Tucano Fighter Jets From US by deomelllo: 8:32pm On Feb 06, 2018
[s]
persius555:

How many times did the US military or the Lebanon you worship deploy Tucanos against Alqaeda or ISIS. Those birds would most likely be deployed by the US immigration and border patrol against drug mules or people traffickers.

Deploy super tucano against Sudan and see how they would be turn into shreds. You are a learner. Common sense is not taught on Google. You have a brain, use it.
[/s]

Re: Nigeria Pays $496m For Acquisition Of 12 Tucano Fighter Jets From US by deomelllo: 8:32pm On Feb 06, 2018
[s]
persius555:

Go to bed before you die of cardiac arrest.
[/s]

Re: Nigeria Pays $496m For Acquisition Of 12 Tucano Fighter Jets From US by 9jaArea: 9:22pm On Feb 06, 2018
deomelllo:

You've said it all. It's a pity that in this age of Google, someone called the Tucano a WWII plane.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ahmed Abdulrahaman May Replace Magu As EFCC Chairman / Fayose Orders Ekiti Assembly To Approve N10b Appropriation A Month To Hand Over / Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants, Benjamin Madubugwu & Others In Court Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.