Stats: 3,154,809 members, 7,824,371 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Violated By My Best Friend’s Husband,should I Save Their Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Violated By My Best Friend’s Husband,should I Save Their Marriage? (1460 Views)

Farida Bashir Is Dead ('Snatched' Aisha Laah, Her Friend's Husband Last Year) / Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel / Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night (2) (3) (4)

Violated By My Best Friend’s Husband,should I Save Their Marriage? by Godslove2018: 7:43am On Feb 06, 2018
I am really in deep shit. I am living with the pain of something that happened which is not my fault but I cannot even set myself free.

Uka and I have been sister/friends since secondary school. We grew up in each others house at different times. Our families are close knit. I love Uka and I will do anything for her. She would do the same for me too. I mean,I have fought before on her matter. She has broken bottle on top of boyfriend matter for me. I remember how she beat up a girl who was trying to steal my boyfriend,the boy sef ran away,he was scared of Uka.Lol.

Uka and Suma met and dated for almost two years before marriage. Suma became like a brother to me too. When they got married,we started hearing rumors that Suma had a baby mama who just gave birth. We didnt want to believe it but Uka just had her son Nathan,barely three months when this lady shows up with a little boy who is barely a year old and says Suma is the father. All hell broke loose. Suma didnt deny it. Uka was so broken. The family wanted to skin Suma alive.

After all the drama,Uka traveled to the US to get away from all the madness. She wanted to separate for a while. Maybe to teach Suma a lesson. For her to also decide if she would come back to her marriage or not. Uka was in the US for about six months. Later on,she started talking about returning home to her husband. She had decided to come back and mend her home. Suma was happy and so were we.

One Friday night,I hung out with a few friends of mine at the club. I am single and not in any serious relationship and so I was ready to mingle that night. It was a night of wild partying too. Somewhere during the party,Suma turns up. Even in my tipsy state,I was like,dude what are you doing here. He laughed and said my friend left him so he was here to have fun. I warned him not to get into trouble cos Uka was already planning to return home. Suma obviously had more than a few drinks. At some point,both of us were dancing together. It became a little too touchy when he started to grind on me. I left him and went to my car to get a smoke, Suma followed me and continued to try to make out with me. I was sober enough to know this wasnt going to happen so I kept pushing him.

But like the devil wanted to shit on the matter,Suma struggled with me. Like a drunk man who’s only desire is

http://livelystones.com.ng/violated-by-my-best-friends-husbandshould-i-save-their-marriage/
Re: Violated By My Best Friend’s Husband,should I Save Their Marriage? by taylor88(m): 7:44am On Feb 06, 2018
Re: Violated By My Best Friend’s Husband,should I Save Their Marriage? by donstan18: 7:47am On Feb 06, 2018
Some secrets should remain secret to avoid regrets.

Re: Violated By My Best Friend’s Husband,should I Save Their Marriage? by Godslove2018: 8:11am On Feb 06, 2018
Truth but what if the friend finds out ?

What if the guy tells his wife as in defensive method?

donstan18:
Some secrets should remain secret to avoid regrets.
Re: Violated By My Best Friend’s Husband,should I Save Their Marriage? by Shugavee(f): 8:27am On Feb 06, 2018
Tell ur friend!! But just know thats the end of that friendship!! But trust me she wont leave her hubby but still tell her
Re: Violated By My Best Friend’s Husband,should I Save Their Marriage? by Coutinho14: 8:31am On Feb 06, 2018
I didn't read this epistle but I think you deserve hot slap first for doing that
Re: Violated By My Best Friend’s Husband,should I Save Their Marriage? by donstan18: 8:47am On Feb 06, 2018
Godslove2018:
Truth but what if the friend finds out ?

What if the guy tells his wife as in defensive method?

That's prolly "Snitching"

For you to avoid it, for you to free your mind, for you to avoid being the cause of a broken home, if you can't keep it as a secret.

Pressurize the husband to tell her himself, and before that, do well to have an evidence(Chat, record of conversation) in case he turns the issue against you.

Re: Violated By My Best Friend’s Husband,should I Save Their Marriage? by zolapower: 1:47pm On Feb 06, 2018
Nice story ! I beg can someone check for me is this "she-write" ?
Re: Violated By My Best Friend’s Husband,should I Save Their Marriage? by z11111: 10:11pm On Feb 06, 2018
I think you should tell your friend ohhhh. Keep all the messages he may have been sending to appologize. He doesn't deserve your friend at all.

quote author=Godslove2018 post=64826976]I am really in deep shit. I am living with the pain of something that happened which is not my fault but I cannot even set myself free.

Uka and I have been sister/friends since secondary school. We grew up in each others house at different times. Our families are close knit. I love Uka and I will do anything for her. She would do the same for me too. I mean,I have fought before on her matter. She has broken bottle on top of boyfriend matter for me. I remember how she beat up a girl who was trying to steal my boyfriend,the boy sef ran away,he was scared of Uka.Lol.

Uka and Suma met and dated for almost two years before marriage. Suma became like a brother to me too. When they got married,we started hearing rumors that Suma had a baby mama who just gave birth. We didnt want to believe it but Uka just had her son Nathan,barely three months when this lady shows up with a little boy who is barely a year old and says Suma is the father. All hell broke loose. Suma didnt deny it. Uka was so broken. The family wanted to skin Suma alive.

After all the drama,Uka traveled to the US to get away from all the madness. She wanted to separate for a while. Maybe to teach Suma a lesson. For her to also decide if she would come back to her marriage or not. Uka was in the US for about six months. Later on,she started talking about returning home to her husband. She had decided to come back and mend her home. Suma was happy and so were we.

One Friday night,I hung out with a few friends of mine at the club. I am single and not in any serious relationship and so I was ready to mingle that night. It was a night of wild partying too. Somewhere during the party,Suma turns up. Even in my tipsy state,I was like,dude what are you doing here. He laughed and said my friend left him so he was here to have fun. I warned him not to get into trouble cos Uka was already planning to return home. Suma obviously had more than a few drinks. At some point,both of us were dancing together. It became a little too touchy when he started to grind on me. I left him and went to my car to get a smoke, Suma followed me and continued to try to make out with me. I was sober enough to know this wasnt going to happen so I kept pushing him.

But like the devil wanted to shit on the matter,Suma struggled with me. Like a drunk man who’s only desire is

http://livelystones.com.ng/violated-by-my-best-friends-husbandshould-i-save-their-marriage/[/quote]
Re: Violated By My Best Friend’s Husband,should I Save Their Marriage? by luminouz(m): 12:35am On Feb 07, 2018
Rubbish!!! undecided

. / She Will Never Leave You If You Touch Or Rob These Two Place In Her Life / Can Love Make U Marry An Ex Prostitute ?