Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Between An Australian Imam And A Nigerian Scammer - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Between An Australian Imam And A Nigerian Scammer (28981 Views)

White Lady Appears In Court For Owing Her Friend $3150 Paid To Nigerian Scammer / British Lady Blackmailed By Nigerian Scammer Confesses To Her Husband (Pics) / How A Chinese Businesman Identified A Nigerian Scammer On Facebook Messenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between An Australian Imam And A Nigerian Scammer by sotall(m): 11:12am On Feb 06, 2018
Ok
Re: Between An Australian Imam And A Nigerian Scammer by HajimeSaito(m): 11:12am On Feb 06, 2018
The Imam's name is Imam Tawhidi. I admire him because he is one of the 0.1% of Muslim Imams in the world who are willing to admit that there is something wrong with Islam. I follow him on Twitter and I have downloaded several of his videos on YouTube.
Many Muslims want to kill him for speaking the truth about Islam.

2 Likes

Re: Between An Australian Imam And A Nigerian Scammer by watchindelta(m): 11:12am On Feb 06, 2018
every black man that do bad is nigeria. yeye
Re: Between An Australian Imam And A Nigerian Scammer by mustafa006: 11:13am On Feb 06, 2018
OneCorner:
Foolish Imam of piss... The scammer told you he's Nigerian abi?
Stupid man... See in idiot bear-bear like obuko.
Modafukin camel rapist
bigot spotted...take a tea spoon of sniper it will cure your agony
Re: Between An Australian Imam And A Nigerian Scammer by Chelseaboii1(m): 11:13am On Feb 06, 2018
Hw did he know d scammer is from 9ja

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Between An Australian Imam And A Nigerian Scammer by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 06, 2018
epic!
Re: Between An Australian Imam And A Nigerian Scammer by greggng: 11:17am On Feb 06, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
How.did he know the scammer is a Nigerian?....

God must 've reveal that to him or the scammer might 've mistakenly left some trace. I.e. ip provider details, or he must 've one way or the other told him he is visiting Nigeria on business.
Re: Between An Australian Imam And A Nigerian Scammer by babyfaceafrica: 11:18am On Feb 06, 2018
modelmike7:

See how people just decided to be blind against the truth.
Are you guys really claiming Nigerian is not synonymous with YAHOO and FRAUD?!

When you know the truth, it will surely set you free!
See dem trying to be good Nigerians @ this point!!

Truth is really bitter!!!
Indians, Russians,Serbs and the likes also scam and defraud people..so why did he mention naija?

2 Likes

Re: Between An Australian Imam And A Nigerian Scammer by QuinSecrets(f): 11:19am On Feb 06, 2018
How did he know its a Nigerian? People shaa ... Keep tarnish'n our imagine !
Re: Between An Australian Imam And A Nigerian Scammer by babyfaceafrica: 11:19am On Feb 06, 2018
greggng:

God must 've reveal that to him or the scammer might 've mistakenly left some trace. I.e. ip provider details, or he must 've one way or the other told him he is visiting Nigeria on business.
I doubt that!!!

2 Likes

Re: Between An Australian Imam And A Nigerian Scammer by blackpanda: 11:20am On Feb 06, 2018
[s]
modelmike7:

[/s]

Please shut up and stop blabing
Whats the evidence it was a nigerian the ignoramus was being scammed by mtschew

3 Likes

Re: Between An Australian Imam And A Nigerian Scammer by LesbianBoy(m): 11:21am On Feb 06, 2018
See magas wey dey fall before, buhari becomes president, magas no dey fall again. Buhari is a failure and should step down jare grin grin grin
Re: Between An Australian Imam And A Nigerian Scammer by Slaye: 11:21am On Feb 06, 2018
Kingdollar28:
Lol

U get luck say na novice jam u...

If na baddoo.....

Who born u

Nor mind. If na boiz when they match Tortoise. Him eye for clear.
Re: Between An Australian Imam And A Nigerian Scammer by April4th(m): 11:23am On Feb 06, 2018
Andrewgame42:
Till those boys for Sapele hold you.... Continue

I concur. Body go tell am when he jam those sapele boys wey dey chop shit with bread.
Re: Between An Australian Imam And A Nigerian Scammer by Andrewgame42: 11:25am On Feb 06, 2018
April4th:

I concur. Body go tell am when he jam those sapele boys wey dey chop shit with bread.

You sabi them... Make e day there dey think say him dey funny

1 Like

Re: Between An Australian Imam And A Nigerian Scammer by tunjilomo(m): 11:27am On Feb 06, 2018
If u are a Nigerian and you believe this,you deserve the hottest slap.Anyway this Imam or whatever is a big fool.
Re: Between An Australian Imam And A Nigerian Scammer by QuinSecrets(f): 11:28am On Feb 06, 2018
modelmike7:

Oga Omini Knowest, it's certain some Nigerians are scammers, but sometimes learn to read to comprehend not to comment.

We're complaining on the aspect of the Imam tagging the scammer a Nigerian while nothing of such was seen.

We ain't saying few Nigerians ain't scammers but, the Imam made it seem so.

Or does sending a mail now include the person's destination and address??

Read to comprehend, don't be in a hurry to comment before you make a fool outta yo sef young man!

That's the direction of our complaint.

2 Likes

Re: Between An Australian Imam And A Nigerian Scammer by EmmyOD(m): 11:33am On Feb 06, 2018
Some ppl here r talking like they are not abreast of d cyber crime trend. Internet fraud has metamorphosised from the original yahoo-yahoo to now G-plus ie spiritual yahoo. D plus in the name means added power. They do not use brain power of deceit alone for now, they now use some charms attached to their laptop to make u believe what they are telling u. Thank God the Imam was spiritually strong, if not...G+ no b by mortal power or might of ur reasoning. For those of u shouting ''old scaming method '' Just pray you dont encounter the G+ plus boys cos u will never knw d dumb thing u r doing untill u finish, when they now discontact u, ur normal senses will b back . So its nt about being smart but prayerful.
Re: Between An Australian Imam And A Nigerian Scammer by Litmus: 11:36am On Feb 06, 2018
The scammer does not need to be a Nigerian or even exist in the first place. All this Imam needed to do is mention Nigeria to start the ball rolling. The ball roiling in this case is probably a ton of twitter responses, most of it in support of him either directly or by the default of Nigerians being insulted. So wait for it, this post or/and his twitter page will shortly be inundated by the usual posse of hopeless Africans, racist, self-haters and the misguided politicly motivated Nigerians all in support of the imam by cussing Nigeria and Nigerians. On your marks, get-steady-

Go!

lol, I'm already too late,see immediately above me... smiley
Re: Between An Australian Imam And A Nigerian Scammer by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 06, 2018
Muckross1122:
An imam and a scholar who is based in Australia has taken to his twitter page to reveal what he did to a Nigerian scammer that sent him a mail in order to scam him of $1000 (one thousand dollars)

Below Is What The Imam Wrote On His Twitter Page:

Nigerian scammer sent me an Email saying he wants to send me $100,000,000 but I should first send him $1000.

I told him to deduct the $1000 from the $100M and send me the rest. No response yet. �

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/02/an-australian-imam-narrates-what-he-did.html

If this man is truly an imam then he needs to work on his character that's all I an say however, we Ave very good imams and thus man can learn from them
Re: Between An Australian Imam And A Nigerian Scammer by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 06, 2018
HajimeSaito:
The Imam's name is Imam Tawhidi. I admire him because he is one of the 0.1% of Muslim Imams in the world who are willing to admit that there is something wrong with Islam. I follow him on Twitter and I have downloaded several of his videos on YouTube.
Many Muslims want to kill him for speaking the truth about Islam.

Hmmmm n

Ask your self you us still Muslim if there is something wrong with the religion he practices
Re: Between An Australian Imam And A Nigerian Scammer by bluelaptop: 11:48am On Feb 06, 2018
Imman you go soon Jam just wait
Re: Between An Australian Imam And A Nigerian Scammer by Ishilove: 11:52am On Feb 06, 2018
phreakabit:
Retard3d sheep brained Imam already shouting Nigeria, like this shiit-hole is the only place synonymous with fraud. That email could have come from anywhere!Just goes to show the depth of racism in this shiiit religion of piss.
Oga you dey vex o. Na so so 'shiit' and 'piss' full your post cheesy

Long time. You've been quite scarce these years smiley

1 Like

Re: Between An Australian Imam And A Nigerian Scammer by pointstores(m): 11:53am On Feb 06, 2018
nice
Re: Between An Australian Imam And A Nigerian Scammer by EmmGee: 11:54am On Feb 06, 2018
This guy is not a real imam.. he is a troll. If you're active on twitter, you'll know him
Re: Between An Australian Imam And A Nigerian Scammer by damlawrence101: 12:17pm On Feb 06, 2018
MR IMAM IF DEN BORN YOU WELL REPLY MY MAILS...IF U NO PAY CALL ME BASTARD
Re: Between An Australian Imam And A Nigerian Scammer by OyinO: 12:24pm On Feb 06, 2018
phreakabit:
Retard3d sheep brained Imam already shouting Nigeria, like this shiit-hole is the only place synonymous with fraud. That email could have come from anywhere!Just goes to show the depth of racism in this shiiit religion of piss.
Don't blame him. Plus this and worst, your Nigerians will still run to their countries in the name of pilgrimage and holy lands, then spend outrageous sums of money.

2 Likes

Re: Between An Australian Imam And A Nigerian Scammer by owobokiri(m): 12:25pm On Feb 06, 2018
taylor88:
Mayee remaineth mayee

Them go change format for u

U think say u sabi something

You dey mind am?

Them go ever arrange better format for him ..., maybe prode him to send some fund to a jihadi group in iraq or something....

And he will swallow that line hook and sinker..

lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Border Patrol Team Hands Over 2 Suspects Arrested With $285,000 To EFCC / Slay Queen And Slay Mama Fight Over A Man In Ghana / Photos Of Sex Offenders In Ekiti Will Be Posted In Public Places

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.