Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Osula Daniel Enahoro, DELSU Student, Arrested - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Osula Daniel Enahoro, DELSU Student, Arrested (28971 Views)

Snakes Living In DELSU Student's Room / Ogege Elozino, Missing DELSU Student (Photos) / Osula Daniel Enahoro Expelled From DELSU For Refusing To 'Bribe' For His Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osula Daniel Enahoro, DELSU Student, Arrested by muthmayinnah: 12:49pm On Feb 06, 2018
Prechbills:

which case?? that he refused to pay bribe?

Do not get me wrong, the lecturer can not ask for bribe and still they will rusticate the guy in school and arrest him. l am also a lecturer, it can not be done.
Re: Osula Daniel Enahoro, DELSU Student, Arrested by buffalowings: 12:49pm On Feb 06, 2018
M
Re: Osula Daniel Enahoro, DELSU Student, Arrested by Alejoas(m): 12:49pm On Feb 06, 2018
i hope this is not true.....no to cover up!
Re: Osula Daniel Enahoro, DELSU Student, Arrested by ajoskele(m): 12:49pm On Feb 06, 2018
Stupid Nigerians more concerned about his use of English.
What if he made the post while being whisked away?
I need to leave this shithole!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osula Daniel Enahoro, DELSU Student, Arrested by ajoskele(m): 12:49pm On Feb 06, 2018
Stupid Nigerians more concerned about his use of English.
What if he made the post while being whisked away?
I need to leave this shithole!!
Re: Osula Daniel Enahoro, DELSU Student, Arrested by ajoskele(m): 12:51pm On Feb 06, 2018
muthmayinnah:

Do not get me wrong, the lecturer can not ask for bribe and still they will rusticate the guy in school and arrest him. l am also a lecturer, it can not be done.
You're not a lecturer. You're just one of the many who support evil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osula Daniel Enahoro, DELSU Student, Arrested by muthmayinnah: 12:52pm On Feb 06, 2018
ajoskele:

You're not a lecturer. You're just one of the many who support evil.
STOP THAT RUBBISH, PLEASE
Re: Osula Daniel Enahoro, DELSU Student, Arrested by SillyMods: 12:54pm On Feb 06, 2018
[s]
modelmike7:

See dem!
Bunch of disgrace.
Why leave the message and attack the man?!
I wonder how the youth of this country reason with their anus!
Pathetic!!

I'm sure he typed that short post In a rush, while being taking away!
[/s]
You're not different from him with the emboldened word.

1 Like

Re: Osula Daniel Enahoro, DELSU Student, Arrested by Cometova(m): 12:55pm On Feb 06, 2018
�������
� � � � � � � � � � � � � ��‍�

Cometova Nigeria currently requires the services of a highly skilled Graphic Artist/Designer.

Nature of Job:
- All you need is your Skills Set, a Functioning Phone, Whatsapp Line & Email.
- No Office presence required
- Remuneration is weekly (or at the end of particular tasks - whichever comes first)

Peculiar Requirements of the Job:
- Prompt response to briefs
- Versatility at numerous Design Packages/Programs

There will be a physical test, only apply if you are good.

How to apply:
Send your CV and 2 of your recent works to vacancies@cometovang.com

Enquiries:
08071113399 (Calls Only)

Re: Osula Daniel Enahoro, DELSU Student, Arrested by harsysky(m): 12:56pm On Feb 06, 2018
Penisinpenisout:
"I've just be arrested"
See English! Why them no go arrest am?
i guess he was typing it before they bundled him into the van and took his fone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osula Daniel Enahoro, DELSU Student, Arrested by Xisnin(m): 12:57pm On Feb 06, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Another false alarmist! What's the latest on Fapson, the Taxify rape false alarmist?
SMH
Re: Osula Daniel Enahoro, DELSU Student, Arrested by gurunlocker: 12:57pm On Feb 06, 2018
modelmike7:

See dem!
Bunch of disgrace.
Why leave the message and attack the man?!
I wonder how the youth of this country reason with their anus!
Pathetic!!

I'm sure he typed that short post In a rush, while being taking away!

This guy! For your mind you don speak bah? and you always reason before talking? You can quote others but don't drag me into your mess...
Re: Osula Daniel Enahoro, DELSU Student, Arrested by sagaciousblog: 1:00pm On Feb 06, 2018
Most Nigerian lecturers and Wickedness are like 5 & 6
Re: Osula Daniel Enahoro, DELSU Student, Arrested by sagaciousblog: 1:02pm On Feb 06, 2018
muthmayinnah:

It is either you are not in Nigeria or you are not a lecturer at all..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osula Daniel Enahoro, DELSU Student, Arrested by FriendofGod: 1:04pm On Feb 06, 2018
A friend probably helped him make this post. His English is nowhere as bad as this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osula Daniel Enahoro, DELSU Student, Arrested by softprick: 1:06pm On Feb 06, 2018
We don’t care,mods hit us with big brother o jare
Re: Osula Daniel Enahoro, DELSU Student, Arrested by Enemyofpeace: 1:09pm On Feb 06, 2018
They can't just arrested him like that now,what did he did?

Labake1 on my mind
Re: Osula Daniel Enahoro, DELSU Student, Arrested by dayomi445: 1:17pm On Feb 06, 2018
muthmayinnah:

How can you be a lecturer with this your rusticated English that lacks collocation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osula Daniel Enahoro, DELSU Student, Arrested by churchee: 1:25pm On Feb 06, 2018
With his bad written English, he should have just bribed the HoD and avoided all these bullshits.
Re: Osula Daniel Enahoro, DELSU Student, Arrested by tomtos88(m): 1:36pm On Feb 06, 2018
Penisinpenisout:
"I've just be arrested"

I just checked him out on Facebook, he is bad with written English, like that.
Re: Osula Daniel Enahoro, DELSU Student, Arrested by tomtos88(m): 1:38pm On Feb 06, 2018
gurunlocker:

This guy! For your mind you don speak bah? and you always reason before talking? You can quote others but don't drag me into your mess...

No mind that guy, check the guy oda post on Facebook. His written english is all like that...
Re: Osula Daniel Enahoro, DELSU Student, Arrested by winnerz: 1:45pm On Feb 06, 2018
Penisinpenisout:
"I've just be arrested"

You should know he was trying under duress.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osula Daniel Enahoro, DELSU Student, Arrested by durasome(m): 1:52pm On Feb 06, 2018
jingiss:
Remember the post that made front page about a young man been witch hunted by his HOD For refusing to bribe him.
In case you missed the post here it is https://www.nairaland.com/4320537/osula-daniel-enahoro-expelled-delsu#64648946
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6657452_delsu_jpegef4d766dfd97903077d4fcc9f532664a
Well he just posted on his Facebook page yesterday that he has just been arrested.

And all effort to reach the young man has proved abortive as his phones has been switched off.
Please push to front page this is injustice and this young man deserves some justice.
Let’s share this till the authorities can get a hold of it
Lalasticlala please do The needful.
.I tell you you no gree! who told you as a Nigerian you have any right whatsoever? now look at the situation,abuse of positions is the baptismal name of every institutions in Nigeria.fellow Nigerians, please submit in whatever form to the authorities,be it police, army, lecturers.because in this shithole country,you don't have any fucking right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osula Daniel Enahoro, DELSU Student, Arrested by donsimoniiblog: 1:53pm On Feb 06, 2018
Visit www.donsimonii.com today for your stories, articles and gists
Re: Osula Daniel Enahoro, DELSU Student, Arrested by kullozone(m): 2:11pm On Feb 06, 2018
I believe that was just a typo. I've read some epistles he wrote and he really writes well.

Na the mumu Nairalanders go rush to post rubbish for firstpage. Out of the whole story, na the only thing wey una see be that abi?

1 Like

Re: Osula Daniel Enahoro, DELSU Student, Arrested by labake1(f): 2:26pm On Feb 06, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
They can't just arrested him like that now,what did he did?

Labake1 on my mind

How are you FriendofPeace
Re: Osula Daniel Enahoro, DELSU Student, Arrested by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 2:37pm On Feb 06, 2018
Penisinpenisout:
"I've just be arrested"

Don't worry when them ARREST you, we go see your own grammar, you think say ee easy to type inside custody abi?
Re: Osula Daniel Enahoro, DELSU Student, Arrested by thunder74(m): 2:48pm On Feb 06, 2018
For those abusing him on the ground of what he typed, remember the condition he was as at the time of typing. He must have typed while was in custody and probably before his phone was seized by whosoever arrested him.

1 Like

Re: Osula Daniel Enahoro, DELSU Student, Arrested by Enemyofpeace: 2:53pm On Feb 06, 2018
labake1:

How are you FriendofPeace
you just Sidon for my mind dey play ludo
Re: Osula Daniel Enahoro, DELSU Student, Arrested by KushLyon(m): 3:12pm On Feb 06, 2018
pejuakinab:
undecidedAn injustice to one is an injustice to all. This is where the student union/NANS should play a good role.
Despite all the money this ASUU people got from government, they are still never satisfied. Awon ebi fulani (Fulani relatives)

NANS jumped into Uniben SUG case just a day after the SUG president was rusticated, but this guy has been asking for help for days now..... everything is connection as usual

1 Like

Re: Osula Daniel Enahoro, DELSU Student, Arrested by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 06, 2018
Prechbills:
Delsu is a disgrace to education angry
Don't use one bad egg to tarnish the imagine of the school

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rain Destroys Building At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) / Ogun College Suspends Lecturer For Impregnating Nursing Student / FG To Meet States To Discuss School Resumption Modalities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.